how would the movie turn out if you redid the movie?(you can do anything in it)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hotaru07
i know the movie is amazing, but im just curious if ne one would do it.

CaptinJackLover
i dont think it would be the same...

Chiki Mina
ill just add me in the movie lol

CaptinJackLover
haha add me too!

Hotaru07
lmao!! smile yea that would be cool, but what role would you play, what would you do??

Hotaru07
jack is so hot

sailorleo
i would be norrie's love interest...back off pplz i called it...lol

CaptinJackLover
I would be the one who kisses Jack and Will over and over and over again

jessigem
i would be the one who gets kissed by will when he shows up to rescue me on a deserted islandbig grin

Hotaru07
hehe well id just make this forum ALL ABOUT JACK AND WILL. yea!! ok from now on this forum is about these two droolio guys.....

sailorleo
what come on ad norrie!!!!!!!

Hotaru07
ok....and NORRIE too

sailorleo
yay! (Hotaru07 is new Best friend)

Chiki Mina
ill play a spanish pirate since im spanish lol and ill disguise as a boy and hide under jacks bed roll eyes (sarcastic)

CaptinJackLover
chiki Mina...you live in Puerto Rico?! im pueeto rican! tahts so kewl! lol sry just had to bring that up! big grin

Chiki Mina
yay i have my ppls!! woo! Happy Dance

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by jessigem
i would be the one who gets kissed by will when he shows up to rescue me on a deserted islandbig grin

Great, cuz now this leaves me to have a passionate, sexy kiss with the hottest man on Earth, Captain Jack Sparrow, aka Johnny Depp.

sailorleo
you know where i stand when it comes to whom im gonna get a steamy kiss from....

Chiki Mina
johnny depp is supposedly coming to puerto rico to film the rum diaries!! ill play the part who kidnaps johnny and locks him in my bedroom lol

Hotaru07
thats so HOOOTTTT!!!

Hotaru07
yay sailoerleo is my new best friend too!!! smile

sailorleo
are fuzzy pink handcuffs invloved b/c that would be hot..lol

Hotaru07
well ill check tomorrow then gota catch some zzzzz's i have new friends now big grin im happy

Hotaru07
well i gota catch some zzz's ill check 2morrow yay i hav new friends big grin

Hotaru07
ooops my bad my comp is weeiird %?

sailorleo
yay!

Chiki Mina
omg my mum is a big fan of johnny.shes seen more movies of johnny than me grr. but thanx to her I LOVE JOHNNY ever since i was 5.
and shes prob the only adult, and my dad, who likes both pirates movies...i noticed not alot of adults like them

sailorleo
mine too...*pulls out jack's pistol*....hey compter wanna play handsome pirate and stupid undead monkey? *smirks like cap'n jack*

Chiki Mina
lmao

evilm0nki3
I would yell CUT! And tell Orli "Try again"

I'm not a fan of his acting...

katelovespirate
I would force Orlando to beef up a bit more, I would make sure Lizzie's hair was properly curled so she didn't look so awful toward the end, and I would cut out the torture scene at the beginning where the prisoners are having their eyes eaten out.

Chiki Mina
lol first of all i would get that stupid hat liz wears..it looks ridiculous on her lol. Yea about the hair, those are extensions, but i would make em a lil more pretty. With orlando and johnny ill tell them to read a script i wrote in my trailer and they probably would never come back to finish the film lol. Id probably have an angry mob but who cares i was with johnny and orli!! big grin

Hotaru07
do you guys think that jack had a crush on liz??

evilm0nki3
Totally haha

Hotaru07
if you were liz who would you choose.......jack or will?

sailorleo
...sorry everybody..but will...aw who am i kidding...let's got to utah....

evilm0nki3
Jack<3

sailorleo
WB hotaru07!

Chiki Mina
to be honest is hard. they both are so different but like i prob go with jack cus i think oppisites attract.

CaptinJackLover
i would go with Jack cuz he so incredibly sexy and in a way im kinda like him

Yuna89
true....true

Yuna89
ditto smile

Yuna89
ok so....what movie would you want to redo? any movie just bc or some other reason

diddly-dum
dunno,.. i like movies just the way they are!

CaptinJackLover
ditto!

diddly-dum
i'd change things in stupid movies tho

CaptinJackLover
yeah...but depends the kind of stupid... cuz if its stupid funny then its ok but if its just stupid then i would change it

diddly-dum
just stupid

CaptinJackLover
yeah then i would change it

diddly-dum
lol,...

CaptinJackLover
big grin

diddly-dum
silly

CaptinJackLover
thats me! big grin

diddly-dum
bean

CaptinJackLover
bean? lol

Yuna89
you are so silly like dance

CaptinJackLover
whos is? me or diddly?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.