Taskmaster vs. Karate Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

B dot Rob
Taskmaster has watched tape of Karate Kid in advance (because for all his superhuman feats he's still not superhuman m i rite) and gets the drop on him, does he beat down Val or does he get smashed by a 16 year old confused

Psyquis52
Karate Kid

rotiart
KK takes it easily.

Soljer
Hmmm...on that note, I am kinda curious....

Karate Kid's only 'power' is his incredible, surpassing knowledge of karate, yes? He doesn't actually have any Superhuman qualities of his own, if I recall correctly.

Couldn't the Taskmaster emulate all of his Daxamite-fighting-potential after watching him? Similar with Cassandra Cain? Assuming that their 'copying' powers worked correctly?

Imagine what would happen if the Taskmaster suddenly gained Karate Kid-like power....

Deathstroke
I thought Karate Kid had the power to find the weak spot on anything or anyone. Maybe that was just part of his super-karate though.

Soljer
Originally posted by Deathstroke
I thought Karate Kid had the power to find the weak spot on anything or anyone. Maybe that was just part of his super-karate though.

I think that is part of his Super-Karate, indeed. That's like saying "He has the power to deflect arrows and hit incredibly hard for a 16 year old humanoid," not really separate powers.

ExtraMision5555
KK trashes taskmastr

B dot Rob
Hmmm I'm sure that this match-up was alot closer, especially considering that if Tasky speeds up the tape he can effectively move faster then KK.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.