Red Tornado vs. Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deathstroke
The JLA's master of aerokinesis vs. the X-Men's master of cryokinesis.

Draco69
Oh boy. Here comes a big science filled debate that noone will understand....

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Draco69
Oh boy. Here comes a big science filled debate that noone will understand....

Dont be gutted for being a Naive Geek !

Deathstroke
I was kind of hoping for a big science filled debate. Just as a change of pace from threads like "Guy A is faster than Guy B therefore he wins." Some of the things peaple were posting about RT in the RT vs. Namor thread sounded similar to things I've seen posted about Iceman so I figured I'd give it a shot.

Draco69
Yeah....

But I don't want my head to hurt though...

sad

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Deathstroke
I was kind of hoping for a big science filled debate. Just as a change of pace from threads like "Guy A is faster than Guy B therefore he wins."

Fare played mate !!!!!!!! Anyone who pulls the 'cool guy' routine on a comic book Forum is seriously kidding themselves. Sorry a bit out of order, but u know what i mean.

Soleran
Iceman so wins, he just slows down the molecules to absolute zero which is a paradxo because to do that everything in the UNIVERSE would have to stop to prevent friction and heat and transfer of energy...................................OMG I figured out all the answers suddenly!

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Soleran
Iceman so wins, he just slows down the molecules to absolute zero which is a paradxo because to do that everything in the UNIVERSE would have to stop to prevent friction and heat and transfer of energy...................................OMG I figured out all the answers suddenly!

Apparently he cant go that low .... he maxes out at about - 180 Kelvin according to the Official X men guide.

Draco69
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Apparently he cant go that low .... he maxes out at about - 180 Kelvin according to the Official X men guide.

Thank god for THAT guide.

Ridiculous. Absolute Zero? Pleeeeease.

Deathstroke
Originally posted by Soleran

Wouldn't Red Tornado still be able to control the oxygen molecules though, and since ice is just cold H2O could he just rip the O's from the H making Iceman cease to exist? Just a theory. I don't really know much about RT yet, and I'm just pulling stuff out of thin....air shifty .

R.O.T. Yahman
Thank god for THAT guide.

Ridiculous. Absolute Zero? Pleeeeease.

I mean its not the most officail source in the world, but absolute Kelvin is the most stupid thing ever. Everything in the universe dies at that Temp.

Draco69
Wouldn't Red Tornado still be able to control the oxygen molecules though, and since ice is just cold H2O could he just rip the O's from the H making Iceman cease to exist? Just a theory. I don't really know much about RT yet, and I'm just pulling stuff out of thin....air shifty .

That's very possible. Red Tornado can control any form of gaseous molecules.

That's how he flies through space. He uses the sparse molecules of gas or matter nearby to propel him.

R.O.T. Yahman

So is everything ... In other Words we are 'blowing Hot Air' .... HAHAHAHAHA .... very funny joke shock

Sorry again ! embarrasment

jrodslam
Iceman did make it virtually absolute zero before though.

Deathstroke
I guess I'll say Red Tornado takes the majority, because no one has really made a great argument for either side and the new JLA has me really excited about him for some reason.

jrodslam
Now that Tornado has a human body, i think that makes this fight easier for Iceman to win. I wonder if hes gonna keep it just so he doesnt keep getting destroyed every other isssue.

Draco69
Originally posted by jrodslam
Now that Tornado has a human body, i think that makes this fight easier for Iceman to win. I wonder if hes gonna keep it just so he doesnt keep getting destroyed every other isssue.

It's temporary. For plot reasons alone. He's gonna get back to his robot body and his wife will still love him and yadda yadda.

Deathstroke
I'm thinking this fight might be easier to debate after RT gets some feats under his belt in the new JLA. I think that I can honestly say that the only thing I've seen Red Tornado do is get ripped to pieces.

R.O.T. Yahman
It's temporary. For plot reasons alone. He's gonna get back to his robot body and his wife will still love him and yadda yadda.

Then he can be killed in every issue, in a more horrific way .... Yeah ?.... It worked for south park. Im kind of leeching what Ion said, but R.T. does have a rep of being the D.C. Kenny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.