One Hour Photo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dusty
I just finished this flick, and I admit to liking it. The character Sy played was 100% convincing, IMO. The movie was eerie and it made you think. One of my new personal favorites. The character development and sound effects were ace.

Plus, the "Blood Eye" scene freaked the shit out of me. You'll know what I mean if you've seen it.

The only complaint I have is the ending. There were questions unanswered. What were the photos a.k.a. "Evidence" about? That's what really bugged me. Maybe I have to look deeper?

tabby999
I liked this movie alot too, Robin Williams can do some great serious acting when he wants to. And yes, the blood eyes thing was pretty creepy.

Another movie to add to my "need to buy" list.

WrathfulDwarf
It was okay...but I just felt they need to re-cast the family. Williams was the only character worth watching. With people getting digital cameras these days eventually One Hour photo will be forgotten. Which is why this movie will remenber for...

SelphieT
It was a good movie. Robin Williams acting is a lot better serious in my opinion.

bakerboy
One of the best Robin Willams serious roles, with insmonia, awaknings, hamlet and good will hunting. His performance did the movie.

jaden101
http://www.audiovisione.it/articoli/One%20Hour%20Photo/One-Hour-Photo-002.jpg http://www.audiovisione.it/articoli/One%20Hour%20Photo/One-Hour-Photo-003.jpg
http://www.audiovisione.it/articoli/One%20Hour%20Photo/One-Hour-Photo-004.jpg

its ace...the scene that is...the film itself i thought was quite weak

Leggy_n_Merry
I've been meaning to watch this film for ages. I recorded it ages ago but I don't know where I've put the DVD rolleyes1 Most of your reviews are good so I hope I like it.

That scene looks disgusting no expression

Dusty
I just watched it for the second time, and I realized many things I didn't before.

Like, The photos of the manager's daughter were merely to spark the police. The police were used to burn a bad memory into the head of the husband. So he may get back to his family.

If you completley understand the film like I have just come to. This is truly one of the most rewarding films I have ever seen. Amazing. Simply amazing.

BackFire
Solid movie, not without it's flaws though.

Robin Williams is ace as Sy.

Dusty
Originally posted by BackFire
Solid movie, not without it's flaws though.

Robin Williams is ace as Sy.

What did you make of the ending? smile

BackFire
I don't really remember, it's been a while since I've seen it.

tabby999
Originally posted by Dusty
I just watched it for the second time, and I realized many things I didn't before.

Like, The photos of the manager's daughter were merely to spark the police. The police were used to burn a bad memory into the head of the husband. So he may get back to his family.

If you completley understand the film like I have just come to. This is truly one of the most rewarding films I have ever seen. Amazing. Simply amazing.

Once again, i agree, i think this movie was widely overlooked. Very nice and actually quite funny from time to time.

RZA
I echo the same sentiments of Williams acting in this movie, great job as Sy the photo guy. Neilsen wasn't that bad in this one. I thought she did a better job in this one then Gladiator, thought she looked better too.

Anyone familiar with other works by Romanek that are recommendable?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.