Evil vs. Evil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Gog, Sinestro, Zod,Zoom,Doomsday,Black Adam, and Asmodel

Make a bid to take over the Marvel U earth. The first thing they do is get onslaught to transpot all of the Worlds heroes into his dimension. Where he can get revenge on them and have his way. The only ones left on the Marvel U earth is a band of villians who have decided that this world belongs to them. Can these marvel villians push back the DCU villians and Take earth for thier own

Terrax,Morg,Nefarious,Tyrant, Loki, Magneto and Mr. Sinister

rotiart

What level is Tyrant, Morg, ... does count nefarious have access to other ionic beings to increase his power... which magneto is this.. magneto when he's young and healthy... or old and without much power...

Bah. Forget it. This team has Terrax. Terrax trips and staps Loki in the eye, who falls back, and his helmet gouges both Morg and Nefarious.. Morg slips his hands off his axe which falls through and slices Mr. Sinister in half, but as he dies, he lets loose a hydrogen bomb placed within his chest that kills magneto.

Team dc wins. Cause Terrax pulls an urkel.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by rotiart

What level is Tyrant, Morg, ... does count nefarious have access to other ionic beings to increase his power... which magneto is this.. magneto when he's young and healthy... or old and without much power...

Bah. Forget it. This team has Terrax. Terrax trips and staps Loki in the eye, who falls back, and his helmet gouges both Morg and Nefarious.. Morg slips his hands off his axe which falls through and slices Mr. Sinister in half, but as he dies, he lets loose a hydrogen bomb placed within his chest that kills magneto.

Team dc wins. Cause Terrax pulls an urkel.

lol. that is very funny. But I"m putting each team at it's best.

rotiart
Are you sure at their bests.....

rotiart
Then DC wins. No matter what team marvel does... even Fullpowered Galactus level Tyrant... eventually doomsday would come back from it.. powerful enough to kill the whole marvel team.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Then DC wins. No matter what team marvel does... even Fullpowered Galactus level Tyrant... eventually doomsday would come back from it.. powerful enough to kill the whole marvel team.

I was kinda figuring on Morg with the waters of life being a good hefty challenge to doomsday. ANd I figured Gog to be a good hefty challenge to tyrant. The others would find a suitable match. But omega lvl magneto should be taken more serious. I read somewhere that at his normal lvls he could move 60,000 tons of metal. I'd imagine him being able to move the earth at his omega lvl stage.

rotiart
Magneto had his own Asteroid that he flew around on... Asteroid M....

Scoobless

Nah, they either vaporise his body or they BFR him to PLanet Hulk or something

Tassadar
confused Both teams are incredbily powerful, but I think DC would win in a straight fight, despite Marvel having Tyrant who was nearly as powerful as a normal Galactus. If their was prep, Marvel would take it.

guy222
marvel

JakeTheBank
Doom.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Doom. Doom would be spite.

JakeTheBank
It always is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.