Adelheid Bernstein vs. Rock Howard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

brainchild81
Adelheid Bernstein vs. Rock Howard. Who wins?

Emperor Ashtar
Adel, his sister would jump in, and he's pretty strong.

shin_remy
how original, the son of Rugal messed jezus !!

Remulous
a.bernstein won this hands down.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by shin_remy
how original, the son of Rugal messed jezus !!

why?... people have kids all the time in games like these lol

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
why?... people have kids all the time in games like these lol

Yeah, but as a boss, with the exact same moves, and similar clothes. I gotta agree with remy, that's really stupid.

SaTsuJiN
if he didnt have similar clothes and moves... would he really qualify as a bernstein?... chances are he was raised with his father unlike rock howard, which shows why he isnt wearing aikido style clothing

Emperor Ashtar
if he didnt have similar clothes and moves... would he really qualify as a bernstein?... chances are he was raised with his father unlike rock howard, which shows why he isnt wearing aikido style clothing

Let me get this straight, waering the same exact clothes as his father means he was raised by his father laughing I'm not buying it,I understand if rock was wearing hakauma's because his fathers fighting style requires one. but he's not rugal isn't wearing a warriors unioform, he's wearing a suit which adel wears too, that's stupid.

Remulous
i dont see anything wrong with a.bernstein.hes pretty cool 4 a boss.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Remulous
i dont see anything wrong with a.bernstein.hes pretty cool 4 a boss.

He's just a rugal rehash

Remulous
the fans like rugal,but hes dead.they had to replace him some how.not a bad job

Emperor Ashtar
the fans like rugal,but hes dead.they had to replace him some how.not a bad job

He doesn't play any role in the story what so ever.

Remulous
so than why is he in every game since his appearance

Emperor Ashtar
so than why is he in every game since his appearance
Being in a game doesn't mean you have a role in it's plot, they just put him there because they wanted to.

Remulous
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Being in a game doesn't mean you have a role in it's plot, they just put him there because they wanted to. that sucks,hes still cool thoe

Emperor Ashtar
that sucks,hes still cool thoe
Never said he wasn't cool, it's just that being a rehash that has no role in the plot, isn't too becoming.

Remulous
actually the same can be said 4 rock if thats the case

Emperor Ashtar
actually the same can be said 4 rock if thats the case

Rock is the main character of garou, he just get's ignored in KOF.

Remulous
yeah,but hes just another geese with a few of terrys moves.he looks like kaede from last blade with a neo terry suit on

Kayne Archeron
yeah,but hes just another geese with a few of terrys moves.he looks like kaede from last blade with a neo terry suit on

basically, plus Rock is too much of a pretty boy for my tastes, his father owns him

Geese: IT'S GOOFY TIME
Rock: NO DAD NO

Remulous
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
basically, plus Rock is too much of a pretty boy for my tastes, his father owns him

Rock: NO DAD NO laughing yeah,but i kinda like rock ,he seems like a new design but he really isnt.hes still cool thoe

SaTsuJiN
Let me get this straight, waering the same exact clothes as his father means he was raised by his father laughing I'm not buying it,I understand if rock was wearing hakauma's because his fathers fighting style requires one. but he's not rugal isn't wearing a warriors unioform, he's wearing a suit which adel wears too, that's stupid.

Hakama.... and you say that he's not uncool, but his design is stupid? laughing that makes no sense

if you are taught fighting by an institution.. do you not have to wear something that symbolizes their artform?.. I'm sure the same applies to bernstein..(as he obviously has a fighting art) his pants arent baggy just for the hell of it, since he does all those razor-fast stretch kicks and kick combos.. Rugal plays the role of a classy rich guy ... and now his son chooses to play that role apparently.. or he'd be sporting blue jeans with holes in the knees or whatever

rock does not wear hakama because he doesnt fight / play like his father.. he has those reversals but they arent the highlight of his gameplay

I personally find adelheid cooler than his father.. and his design is bound to change

brainchild81
Rock: NO DAD NO laughing Nah though. Rock is a beast. He's Terry level and he can't even drink yet. Adelheid has a girl's name and looks kinda girlish. I think his father's way cooler. Rock whoops his a$$ and then throws his jacket on Adelheid's face. Rock owns!!Originally posted by Remulous
yeah,but hes just another geese with a few of terrys moves.he looks like kaede from last blade with a neo terry suit on Nah. Rock's a cool combination of 2 characters. A.Bernstein is just a younger version of Rugal. Ashtar's right about him. He's still kinda cool, but nowhere near as cool as his pop. Rock'll counter him to death

Emperor Ashtar
Hakama.... and you say that he's not uncool, but his design is stupid? laughing that makes no sense

I said it's stupid to for him to be wearing the exact close his father had on.

if you are taught fighting by an institution.. do you not have to wear something that symbolizes their artform?.. I'm sure the same applies to bernstein..(as he obviously has a fighting art) his pants arent baggy just for the hell of it, since he does all those razor-fast stretch kicks and kick combos.. Rugal plays the role of a classy rich guy ... and now his son chooses to play that role apparently.. or he'd be sporting blue jeans with holes in the knees or whatever

Rugal doesn't wear a uniform, that's his casual outfit.

I personally find adelheid cooler than his father.. and his design is bound to change

I doubt it, playmore doesn't put much thought into their designs anymore.

Remulous
Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing Nah though. Rock is a beast. He's Terry level and he can't even drink yet. Adelheid has a girl's name and looks kinda girlish. I think his father's way cooler. Rock whoops his a$$ and then throws his jacket on Adelheid's face. Rock owns!!Nah. Rock's a cool combination of 2 characters. A.Bernstein is just a younger version of Rugal. Ashtar's right about him. He's still kinda cool, but nowhere near as cool as his pop. Rock'll counter him to death rock cant counter that cheap stupid ass death SDM a.bernstein has

SaTsuJiN
the uppercut kick?... the funny thing is that its only down to foarward and kick lol

brainchild81
rock cant counter that cheap stupid ass death SDM a.bernstein has He don't have to. He'll just beat his @$$ down before his Super meter goes up or just evade it

shin_remy

HAHAHAHA laughing WAIT!! i have it right here big grin hehe

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/9725/goofynn9.jpg

Remulous
He don't have to. He'll just beat his @$$ down before his Super meter goes up or just evade it u know i chang my mind,its a draw none of them have pulled off any feats that wood make 1 seem stronger than the other

Kayne Archeron

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/9725/goofynn9.jpg

YES!

*ahem* go rugal-ish guy

Remulous

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/9725/goofynn9.jpg laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing man,thats too good !!!

P-Geyser

Agreed and Adeheld wins.

Emperor Ashtar
Why do people think rock can beat adelheid, adelheid is a boss character for god sakes.

Remulous
but adleheid hasnt done any thing boss like,he isnt even hard to beat.

Emperor Ashtar
but adleheid hasnt done any thing boss like,he isnt even hard to beat.

He was the boss of KOF 2003, what are you talking about?

Remulous
He was the boss of KOF 2003, what are you talking about? yeah but he was as tuff as a regular opponent his moves werent all that menacing either

Emperor Ashtar
yeah but he was as tuff as a regular opponent his moves werent all that menacing either

How does that change his boss status?
And his moves took alot of damage.

Darkstorm Zero
I made a thread ages ago with Aidel vs rugal, and although Rugal whoops him, I think Aidelheid will improve in time, his technique is very similar to Rugals, which we all know is a very good technique.

Remulous
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I made a thread ages ago with Aidel vs rugal, and although Rugal whoops him, I think Aidelheid will improve in time, his technique is very similar to Rugals, which we all know is a very good technique. either that or he'll b forgotten

Darkstorm Zero
Thats Gaymore for you... Not only do they start screwing around with KOF's continuity, but they also like to leave characters hanging...

Remulous
Thats Gaymore for you... Not only do they start screwing around with KOF's continuity, but they also like to leave characters hanging... unfortunatly thats true

Remulous
can any 1 ansewer this,is adleheid a girl?

SaTsuJiN
no he's not.. rose specifically calls him "brother"

plus his low voice... tight shirt that does not portray boobs... it all adds up

he's just overly pretty because he was born into money

brainchild81
I've heard somewhere that he was a girl and then they decided he was a boy. That true?

SaTsuJiN
maybe thats where rose came in?... /shrug

Remulous
maybe he got a sex change,cuase in the KOF 10th anniverssery site,they refer 2 him as a she and even state that adleheid is a girls name in germany and sweeden.

SaTsuJiN
General:
The son of Rugal... Together with his sister Rose, Adel commands the Sky Noah, a flying fortress. He confronts the winners of the KoF tournament. However, even though he is the son of Rugal, he doesn't really seem like an evil character. Perhaps he will turn out to be one of the heroes in the coming trilogy.

excerpt from Adel's profile on fightersgeneration.com

I guess in concept stages they planned for him to be a girl...

Remulous
hmm...maybe he wooda been better as a girl

brainchild81
Yeah. Then he wouldn't seem like such a rehash

Remulous
Yeah. Then he wouldn't seem like such a rehash eactly what i was thinking

TricksterPriest
I made a thread ages ago with Aidel vs rugal, and although Rugal whoops him, I think Aidelheid will improve in time, his technique is very similar to Rugals, which we all know is a very good technique.

We all know Rugal was ludicrously overpowered and good as a character whether he's a boss or playable. So....obviously they had to tone down Adelheid and make sure that he wasn't as powerful. But god damn, he doesn't even have a good Genocide cutter. sad It's a ****ing SDM. I heard that SNK is giving him his father's Kaiser Wave in the next game. I think the biggest mistake they made with him was giving him crap stamina and a shitty genocide cutter.

brainchild81
& the girly name & look. Shoulda never killed Rugal in the 1st place. Rugal dies while the ripoff lives? WTF!?

Sado22
people, Rock is only around 10 years old in the KoF storyline and we already get to see this moron in KoFMI series so why are you all bitchingsad

i don't like Rock that much. he's cool but he's too much of a pretty boy, his movelist is a little too unoriginal for my taste (shame on SNK!) and his story is a Jin Kazama rehash....................and how the hell can a 17 year old f@g with skinnier arms and legs than my 10 year cousin pull off this stuff anyway?! that's the only problem i had with K Dash as well but atleast he's genetically enhanced. who comes up with all this bull anyway?

and Brian, for the record, Rock is NOT in Terry's league. AT ALL!!!

~The I-Can-Beat-Up-Rock-Howard-Cuz-He's-Such-a-Wuss Sado-sama

SaTsuJiN
I think its a lil early in adelheids career to say he's accomplished anything crazy... but his boss character moveset leaves very little margin for error

do I think rock will get owned? nah..

do I think rock can give adel a battle? of course..

but do I think rock will take the victory? very unlikely

KoF bosses are just on a way crazier tier than fatal fury / garou bosses

Triple Six

KoF bosses are just on a way crazier tier than fatal fury / garou bosses Strange but true.

Rugal's got the Kaizer Wave as a special move.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Triple Six
Strange but true.

Rugal's got the Kaizer Wave as a special move.

I second that. KOF Bossess do seem godlike to the FF bossess.

Darkstorm Zero
I did an old thread about 2 years ago of Adelheid vs Rugal... Check here for the details

brainchild81
Originally posted by Sado22
people, Rock is only around 10 years old in the KoF storyline and we already get to see this moron in KoFMI series so why are you all bitchingsadWhat are you talking about?
i don't like Rock that much. he's cool but he's too much of a pretty boy,smile Come on now. He's a youth w/short hair. It's not like he's got a cap on w/a looong ass ponytail hanging out the back. & it's not like he's some long haired flame who dyes that shit so he can look like some gay version of Rogue from the X-Men(Alba Meira) or a gay cowboy(Sorry Miera) PG, I visited that SC forum again(MOTW 2 thread) & 2 things many seem to agree on are (1)that they want MOTW2 to be finished & released & (2) they don't want Falcoon's dumb@ss to be involved 'cause he'll "gay it up" like he does everything else.
his movelist is a little too unoriginal for my taste (shame on SNK!) and his story is a Jin Kazama rehash....................and how the hell can a 17 year old f@g with skinnier arms and legs than my 10 year cousin pull off this stuff anyway?!Maybe because his scrawny ass been learning a lot from a good teacher & because bodybuilding & fighting are 2 different things. Tommy "hitman" Hearns was skinny as hell but he still knocked people the f**k out. Rock's technically been around longer than Jin(FF3)
and Brian, for the record, Rock is NOT in Terry's league. AT ALL!!!You sure told Brian. laughing Seriously though, that remains to be seen. Let's hope Gaymore makes the game so we know for sure who won if they fought. Rock's a natural & he don't seem to be a consummate jobber like his pop was. & he's got 2 of THE BEST win poses ever. He's awesome. Awesome to the Max like they said in the 80sOriginally posted by SaTsuJiN
KoF bosses are just on a way crazier tier than fatal fury / garou bosses Agreed. FF bosses were just ass whoopin fodder. I thought 'heid was a regular type character now though. He still a boss?

Sado22
okay Fatal Fury-Art of fighting is one storyline and a seperate universe
then there is FF-KoF storyline which is the KoF storyline.
then there is the KoFMI storyline.
basically SNK has three timelines/universes (think along the likes of Marvel comics like earth666 or the age of apocolypse timeline).

anyway:
-Geese is dead in FF-AoF storyline.
-Geese is NOT dead in KoF storyline.
-Geese is ... well...i-don't-know in KoFMI storyline since he is there as Nightmare geese and that didn't happen since he was killed by your beloved baseball cap wearing unbeaten hero ( big grin ) before he could become immortal.

so...
-rock is 17 in FF-AoF storyline and Terry is 35
-Rock is 10 in the KoF storyline and Terry is 24
-Rock is 17 again in KoFMI storyline and Terry is still 24

does it make sense now.

i never argued that alba didn't look weird or even a bit gay. i never argued that. Alba=Rogue confused good observation! laughing

i know sherlock mad
i'm just pointing out that a 17 year old kid wreacking up mansions with magically learnt moves sounds a little weird! especially since that 17 yo is a scrawny f@g.
who is tommy hearnys? sad
Rock has been around since FFRB actually. the ending with Rock in FF3 was only confirmed to be rock AGES later by the time MOTW came out. till then he was just some kid that Terry was talking to. also Rock's story came out in 99 while tekken3 came in 97 or 98. so no....

you and your love for naturals! mad
terry beats godtiers cuz he's a natural too cool
well that's your opinion and i can respect that. he is cool...just not as cool as....you know.....

Okay! *tosses cap*

~The Baseball Cap Wearing Sado-sama

P-Geyser
you and your love for naturals! mad
terry beats godtiers cuz he's a natural too cool
well that's your opinion and i can respect that. he is cool...just not as cool as....you know.....

Okay! *tosses cap*

~The Baseball Cap Wearing Sado-sama

Can I get an AMEN for Brother Sado! Happy Dance

brainchild81
i never argued that alba didn't look weird or even a bit gay. i never argued that. Alba=Rogue confused good observation! laughingBit? Alba looks plenty gay. He's designed by Falqueer & he's supposed to be a cooler looking version of him. "Cooler" = Gayer to Falqueer.
especially since that 17 yo is a scrawny f@g.laughing So that's how you turn out when raised by Terry? confused
who is tommy hearnys? sadHearns was a Boxer from back in the day. Was skinny but punched hard as a mofo.
terry beats godtiers cuz he's a natural too coolNah. The "godtier" was a natural though. As in natural jobber. sad

Okay! *tosses cap*laughing Always thought that was a dumb win pose anyway. Does he want to catch Ringworm? WTF? Besides, throwing your jacket over somebody's face is about 10000000x cooler than just getting your hat dirty for no reason. Thus Rock is way cooler than his mentor & will hopefully have a less redundant & boring backstorybig grin

Have you updated the "update" section of your site?

Xenogears
Bit? Alba looks plenty gay. He's designed by Falqueer & he's supposed to be a cooler looking version of him. "Cooler" = Gayer to Falqueer.
laughing So that's how you turn out when raised by Terry? confused
Hearns was a Boxer from back in the day. Was skinny but punched hard as a mofo.
Nah. The "godtier" was a natural though. As in natural jobber. sad
laughing Always thought that was a dumb win pose anyway. Does he want to catch Ringworm? WTF? Besides, throwing your jacket over somebody's face is about 10000000x cooler than just getting your hat dirty for no reason. Thus Rock is way cooler than his mentor & will hopefully have a less redundant & boring backstorybig grin

Have you updated the "update" section of your site? LMAO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.