Count Nefaria vs. Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Count Nefaria

vs.

Black Bolt

Psyquis52
I have no idea why this thread isn't doing well.

I'm leaning towards BB for a 6/10 win.

ExtraMision5555
i know alot about black bolt, nothign about count nefaria sad or else ide put some imput in

Horrificus
Sorry, but I think Nefaria takes this. He is way too strong, too fast, too durable. And, he is not prone to messing up in battle.
As a matter of fact, I would imagine that he could take out BB pretty quickly, unless BB gets lucky and tags him with his voice.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by the Darkone
Count Nefaria

vs.

Black Bolt

If Black Bolt uses his voice Nefaria's as good as dead. Nefaria has no attack that's nearly as fast or as powerful. Nefaria has the edge in pure H2H. However, it might also be possible for Black Bolt to simply draw the ionic energy out of Nefaria.

Scoobless
Originally posted by aliveinboston
If Black Bolt uses his voice Nefaria's as good as dead. Nefaria has no attack that's nearly as fast or as powerful. Nefaria has the edge in pure H2H. However, it might also be possible for Black Bolt to simply draw the ionic energy out of Nefaria.

Laser Vision is faster than the scream....and Nefaria's durability level is completely insane.

Drawing out ionic energy? I doubt it would work as Nefaria seems to be able to suck ionic energy in whenever he's near it

guy222
CN(Classic)FTW

Jobber CN loses badly

LordofBrooklyn
I think Nefaria wins but by the slimmest of margins.

rotiart
Iirc a nefaria at his prime is putting down Thor....

But recently wolverine was sent in to deal with him i think...

I'd say black bolt has the better average showings and doesn't have to worry about finding an ionic energy source... Also...

Damborgson
Classic Neferia beats him. Current dies.

guy222
nice sig

Mshinu
A non jobbing Count should take a majority IMO. Blackagar will surely make him work for it.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by guy222
CN(Classic)FTW

Jobber CN loses badly

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.