lana lois?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bruce_wayne
if they cud sumhow change lana and [email protected] bodies- then lana can stay in smallville 4ever. mwuhhaha

Bardock42
If they could somehow ban you from KMC forever then I could be happy again.

Kal875
Why on Earth would they do that?!?!

Big Sexy
So Clark can stay with an emotional cripple for the rest of his life. That would suck.

Dan-El
Bet Clark'll get all emo when Lex is dating Lana and Ollie starts making moves for Lois, then Chloe with Jimmy Olsen... Clark'll be all alone.

Kal875
suicidal clark. They'll show an ep. w/ a failed suicide attempt w/ him hanging in his loft looking @ his watch waiting to die

hermione7
Originally posted by bruce_wayne
if they cud sumhow change lana and [email protected] bodies- then lana can stay in smallville 4ever. mwuhhaha

u witch!

Kal875
I know thats like saying.....I wish that the world will combust in flames!

Why would you want lana on the show 4ever?

Lord Evolution
because shes hot....way better lookin than lois

hermione7
Originally posted by Lord Evolution

nope for me

lois is hot.. lana just a pretty face..
right Kal875

Kal875
you could not be more correct hermione7.

and Lord Evolution, I have came to the conclusion of an easy and sufficient way to kill Lana so it wont interfere w/ the show, don't give her a boyfriend.

Lord Evolution
Originally posted by Kal875
you could not be more correct hermione7.

and Lord Evolution, I have came to the conclusion of an easy and sufficient way to kill Lana so it wont interfere w/ the show, don't give her a boyfriend.

bahahahahahahahaha

ok, Hermoine i think you just made this thread make a hell of a lot more sense... lois evidently has a beter body then lana and lana has a prettier face than lois....i guess thats what he was talkin bout, but anyways, i wouldnt want lana killed then i would have to only look at chloe- she looks psycho when she smiles and lois- her eyebrows look drawn on...dont kill lana she too hot, dont care bout the annoyance, i actually think lois is more annoying, will you hop on clarks cock already and stop talkin so god damn much

Big Sexy
bahahahahahahahaha

ok, Hermoine i think you just made this thread make a hell of a lot more sense... lois evidently has a beter body then lana and lana has a prettier face than lois....i guess thats what he was talkin bout, but anyways, i wouldnt want lana killed then i would have to only look at chloe- she looks psycho when she smiles and lois- her eyebrows look drawn on...dont kill lana she too hot, dont care bout the annoyance, i actually think lois is more annoying, will you hop on clarks cock already and stop talkin so god damn much Nah the difference between lana and Lois is( Lana pretends to be independent, Lois is independent.)

Lord Evolution
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Nah the difference between lana and Lois is( Lana pretends to be independent, Lois is independent.)

and da trick dont listen....ever, talkin bout lois, at least lana listens to people, she too fake to me

Kal875
Nah the difference between lana and Lois is( Lana pretends to be independent, Lois is independent.) I agree
bahahahahahahahaha

ok, Hermoine i think you just made this thread make a hell of a lot more sense... lois evidently has a beter body then lana and lana has a prettier face than lois....i guess thats what he was talkin bout, but anyways, i wouldnt want lana killed then i would have to only look at chloe- she looks psycho when she smiles and lois- her eyebrows look drawn on...dont kill lana she too hot, dont care bout the annoyance, i actually think lois is more annoying, will you hop on clarks cock already and stop talkin so god damn much dont talk bout my Lois like that

Mr Parker

damn straight.

CuteGeeksAreLuv
Lana is way better suited to Clark and always will be, however she so doesn't deserve him no
Lois is kinda annoying but she comes out with some great one liners laughing

Smallville
Getting back to the whole killing Lana by keeping her single...

Season 1 -> Whitney
Season 2 -> Clark (for all of 2 episodes)
Season 3 -> Clark/Adam
Season 4 -> Jason/Clark
Season 5 -> Clark/Lex
Season 6 -> Lex ... but the rest remains to be seen.

Can she be without a guy for 10 minutes at all? Really now.

And as far as Lana being more attractive then Lois... I dont know what you all are talking about. Erica is way better looking. I mean, she was hot in Exposed when she stripped, she was hot as all hell when she was doing crunches in Fade.

Did you miss that?

Originally posted by CuteGeeksAreLuv
Lana is way better suited to Clark and always will be, however she so doesn't deserve him no
Lois is kinda annoying but she comes out with some great one liners laughing

Are you high? How is a whiney, needy, and simply ANNOYING person suited for Clark better then the woman he is destined to be with?

And how can you say Lois is annoying when she does nothing to the nature, but Lana says the word truth around 1,174 times an episode.

super pr*xy
what's the best way to kill lana?

have clark hump her and have his super sperm pop the top of her head. everybody wins. plus it'll probably take like 2 seconds. lana's poonbang would probaly catch on fire, but what the hell... she'ell die anyway.

Marth18
YES!!!!!! LANA FOREVER!!! IM BACK SUCKERS

Kal875
God help us all, you lana lover thatas as bad as being a yankee fan

Lyna303
i think lana is pretty...erm

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Lyna303
i think lana is pretty...erm Pretty Stupid.

Nah shes hot. She just has to keep her mouth shut and shes ok.

Kal875
she's a whiner

hermione7
lana can't live without a man at her side..

Marth18
lol kal i see you still have that sig, as well as me too......at least lana doesnt show her boobs in a movie and get killed (not to mention the movie sucked)

Smallville
Lana... Pfft!

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Marth18
lol kal i see you still have that sig, as well as me too......at least lana doesnt show her boobs in a movie and get killed (not to mention the movie sucked) Your confusing the character with the actress.

Dan-El
It's sad, really.

Marth18
very sad........wait what

Kal875
First of all She has some great boobs, and she's not afraid to show them
2nd, I'm going to try to get a new sig, something about Lois vs. Lana

Marth18
oh good, make me one too!

hermione7
Your confusing the character with the actress.

agree.. big grin

Kal875
Originally posted by Marth18
oh good, make me one too! sure

Marth18
that'll be good since we favor the OSSAPITS

Marth18
Your confusing the character with the actress.

btw was just a joke

Dan-El
10 1/2 hrs!!!

Mr Parker
that would be a pretty neat trick.heh heh.

TrueLoveBelieve

I considered this idea myself. If they could cook up some great plot twist in which Lana and Lois turn out to be related and were somehow switched at birth...and that Lana is really Lois Lane....then there may actually be some hope to hold true to the Superman story. Because Durance is cute, but she clearly does not have the 'it' factor that Kristen has. They should have cast Kristen as Lois Lane.

Darkchoco
Stop Bringing back threads!

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Smallville
Getting back to the whole killing Lana by keeping her single...

Season 1 -> Whitney
Season 2 -> Clark (for all of 2 episodes)
Season 3 -> Clark/Adam
Season 4 -> Jason/Clark
Season 5 -> Clark/Lex
Season 6 -> Lex ... but the rest remains to be seen.

Can she be without a guy for 10 minutes at all? Really now.

And as far as Lana being more attractive then Lois... I dont know what you all are talking about. Erica is way better looking. I mean, she was hot in Exposed when she stripped, she was hot as all hell when she was doing crunches in Fade.

Did you miss that?

Are you high? How is a whiney, needy, and simply ANNOYING person suited for Clark better then the woman he is destined to be with?

And how can you say Lois is annoying when she does nothing to the nature, but Lana says the word truth around 1,174 times an episode.

Actually, its 11,174 times, but you were close. big grin

TrueLoveBelieve
Originally posted by Darkchoco
Stop Bringing back threads!

Troll

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Kal875
God help us all, you lana lover thatas as bad as being a yankee fan

err no bashing Lana is as bad as being a yankee fan. stick out tongue

Amazon
Originally posted by hermione7
lana can't live without a man at her side..
Exactly, that's what pisses me off most about her. If she stopped letting guys do everything for her maybe she'd have some independence. The time she was the coolest was when Lex was trapped in the tunnel and Lionel was in the hospital. She was finally on her own two feet.

Kal875
Originally posted by Mr Parker
err no bashing Lana is as bad as being a yankee fan. stick out tongue I'll drink to that! coke

rogy3131
Lana Lana Lana...........come on, it didn't give you shivers when clark super speeded in front of her to stop her from leaving the barn in Phantom

hermione7
^hmm.. feeling annoyed maybe..

Mairuzu

I lovE THIS IDEA!

aks
I wont miss Lana Lang if she'll going to quit in the series. I like Chloe to play in place of Lana.

Dgw2007
i think lana and pete ross should get together like it is in the comics

Mr Parker
Lois Lane has ruined smallville. mad

Arachnid1
Lois Lane has ruined smallville. mad Nah. She made smallville a thousand times better. It was Lana who ruined Smallville. Thank god she's gone. I would have prefered her dead, but cant win em all.

if they cud sumhow change lana and [email protected] bodies- then lana can stay in smallville 4ever. mwuhhaha Why would anyone want that? Lois is waaaaay hotter than Lana at the moment and has a way cooler personality. I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

Thank god Lanas gone.

hermione7
^cheers to that bro.. although she'll appear in some episodes

jumpmann
Hopefully as a corpse.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Nah. She made smallville a thousand times better. It was Lana who ruined Smallville. Thank god she's gone. I would have prefered her dead, but cant win em all.

Why would anyone want that? Lois is waaaaay hotter than Lana at the moment and has a way cooler personality. I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

Thank god Lanas gone.

you mean a thousand times worse.oh well im glad this horrible show is FINALLY coming to an end this year.it really lost its magic it used to have after the fourth season. No way, Lana is wayyy hotter than Lois.All other girls on that show pale in comparison to how hot Lana is.I was always hoping that Chloe would be the one that died,she ruined the show,Lana made the show magical despite the moronic idea of bringing Lois to smallville. mad thats when the show started going downhill the FOURTH season when Lois came on.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by jumpmann
Hopefully as a corpse.

sure wish that that had happened to Chloe.I was so much hoping that annoying gal would be th eone to die instead of jonathan that one year.damn.

Mr Parker
you mean a thousand times worse.oh well im glad this horrible show is FINALLY coming to an end this year.it really lost its magic it used to have after the fourth season. No way, Lana is wayyy hotter than Lois.All other girls on that show pale in comparison to how hot Lana is.I was always hoping that Chloe would be the one that died,she ruined the show,Lana made the show magical despite the moronic idea of bringing Lois to smallville. mad thats when the show started going downhill the FOURTH season when Lois came on.

oh by the way,even the mods at krypton site agree she is the hottest.they have a section there where you can discuss all the characters there and under Lana Lang it says-discuss smallvilles most beautiful resident here. smile

Arachnid1
Lana sucks.

Lois is awesome.

Dialogue?
Lois>>>>>>>>>>>>Lana

Hottness?
Lois>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lana

Over all epicness?
Lois>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lana

My conclusion?
Lana sucks.

Likewise...
Lana sucks.

Chloe is awesome.

Dialogue?
Chloe>>>>>>>>>>>>Lana

Hottness?
Chloe>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lana

Over all epicness?
Chloe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lana

My conclusion?
Lana sucks.

Lana is the absolute worst of the three and she did nothing but fail in the show, unlike the others. Thank god she's gone from the show. Sucks she's not dead. smile

ankur29
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Lana sucks.

Lois is awesome.

Dialogue?
Lois>>>>>>>>>>>>Lana

Hottness?
Lois>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lana

Over all epicness?
Lois>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lana

My conclusion?
Lana sucks.

Likewise...
Lana sucks.

Chloe is awesome.

Dialogue?
Chloe>>>>>>>>>>>>Lana

Hottness?
Chloe>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lana

Over all epicness?
Chloe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lana

My conclusion?
Lana sucks.

Lana is the absolute worst of the three and she did nothing but fail in the show, unlike the others. Thank god she's gone from the show. Sucks she's not dead. smile

that is the perfect way of summin up the truth! lana suck big time

D_A_R_E
I'm tired of Lana Lang to be quite honest. Clark has only ever had eyes for Lana. Sure there has been some Clois forshadowing but nothing has ever really come of it. I'm very happy Lana has finally left. It's about time Lois and Clark find each other. Now I can finally stop yelling at the tv when Clark or Lana make a move on each other.

BADGALcharlie26
Ok lmao we all know who clark will end up with lois lane of course and lana lang just bores me 2 be honest she loves clark but i cant be with clarke we need a break but i want to be with you clarke enough ! Already clark and lois all the way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.