Kurse runs the Supermen Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This is a fist fight Gauntlet no speedblizting no powers straight up fist fight.4 days of rest between battles

1.Wonder Man
2.Hyperion
3.Superman
4.Gladiator
5.Supreme
6.The Majestic
7.Sun Dipped Superman
8.Drax the Destroyer (Power Gem)
9.Pre-Crisis Superman

I watch Pokemon

golem370
30 minutes in the sun

rotiart
If it's "current" Drax the destroyer with power gem... Kurse would be stopped for sure at 8... but if it was that idiot Drax.. you know.. the one who got kicked in the stomach and coughed up his power gem for Gamora?

That guy would lose.

I watch Pokemon

lilnutta12
weres champion - he would kill all of those

General Kon-El
Originally posted by golem370
30 minutes in the sun That's a nice match. Superman ends up winning. 30 min is a long time. That's half of Smallville stick out tongue

golem370
Yeah but remember that Kurse has immeasurable Stamina and he has beat Thor and Beta Ray Bill

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by golem370
Yeah but remember that Kurse has immeasurable Stamina and he has beat Thor and Beta Ray Bill

Yup, just like 10 seconds of sundipping had Superman standing up to Imperiexno expression

Make it 30 minutes and Kurse will be on Mcdonald's burgers as the meat.

galan7777777
wouldnt get past #7

guy222
all the way to #9

Colossus-Big C
Was kurse invunerble or just had high durability?
If he was invunerable to everthing except uru he clears

carver9
Makes it to 9

zopzop
Originally posted by guy222
all the way to #9 Originally posted by carver9
Makes it to 9
thumb up

quanchi112
Clears it.

h1a8
First of all a normal Superman has feats far beyond Kurse. If we use Superman at his best then he stops there.

Second, several of you guys said he gets past 7. WTF are you smoking? Do you know how powerful a sun dipped Superman is? He is skyfather level in power minimum. There is no way Kurse won't be more than a microscopic atom of dust to Sun dipped Superman. It would be sh!t spite. A better fight would be Zues vs. Thing in a fist fight.

Then quan go and say some idiot stuff saying he clears it when PC Superman can sneeze destroy solar systems like nothing. WTF.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
First of all a normal Superman has feats far beyond Kurse. If we use Superman at his best then he stops there.

Second, several of you guys said he gets past 7. WTF are you smoking? Do you know how powerful a sun dipped Superman is? He is skyfather level in power minimum. There is no way Kurse won't be more than a microscopic atom of dust to Sun dipped Superman. It would be sh!t spite. A better fight would be Zues vs. Thing in a fist fight.

Then quan go and say some idiot stuff saying he clears it when PC Superman can sneeze destroy solar systems like nothing. WTF.

You don't know what you are talking about and its sad.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
You don't know what you are talking about and its sad.

You know I know what I'm talking about when it comes to Superman.

Let me ask you something.
Do you know how powerful Superman was shown to be at his best?
Do you know how powerful Sun Dipped Superman was shown to be?

Sin I AM
Im bored and i like the ferocity of your post so ima break it down even though it wasnt directed at me, and this is my first time postin in this thread smokin'

First of all a normal Superman has feats far beyond Kurse.

True, but he's a well known hero and should. Your argument fails because supes has so much history and kurse is a background character. Moot point

If we use Superman at his best then he stops there.

Are you suggesting we only use high end feats?

Second, several of you guys said he gets past 7.

I believe he has the ability, given the stips.

WTF are you smoking?

Black & Milds

Do you know how powerful a sun dipped Superman is?

Yes i do, extremely powerful.

He is skyfather level in power minimum. There is no way Kurse won't be more than a microscopic atom of dust to Sun dipped Superman.

SUN-DIPP DOES NOT EQUAL SKYFATHER
Its just wrong, the sundip amp here is also too ambiguous, it doesnt state how long he's been there so there is no real way to determine his power level, an educated guess would be to take an average of his sun-dipped showings. Also re-read the OP it stated no use of powers (superspeed, HV, MV, frost-breath, etc) just regular old hand to hand. Your reaching by suggesting he would trounce Kurse. Being that his durability is arguably second to classic juggs (except iron), and four times as strong as thor.

It would be sh!t spite. A better fight would be Zues vs. Thing in a fist fight.

No.
No.
Quans an idiot but Kurse does have the potential given the stips to make it to 9 depending on which Drax this is...but he aint beating PC Supes

Mshinu
9 it is.

Naija boy
Stops at 7

quanchi112

Then quan go and say some idiot stuff saying he clears it when PC Superman can sneeze destroy solar systems like nothing. WTF. In the same scan he does so it's so out of character. He won't just exterminate life. We argue based on in character and the scan confirms it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Stops at 7 but he'd beat 8.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.