Dr Doom vs The Leader with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Both Dr Doom and the Leader have found a way to convert their intelligence into strength. They still have their intelligence but they can only fight H2H with no gadgets or technology who wins?

This takes place in some massive courtyard......somewhere, no extreme conditions.

Alfheim
OK forget about what I said above. This is the new post:

Both Dr Doom and the Leader have found a way to convert their intelligence into physical attributes. Both their fighting skills, strength, endurance, relexes etc are magnified by their intelligence. How ever they still retain their intelligence (they dont become less intelligent like the hulk) and they cannot use their gadgets or tech, they can only fight H2H.

Battle takes place in......... some massive field in the microverse. Who wins?

Alfheim
*bump*

darthgoober
I don't really know, but probably Doom(but I don't know that much about the Leader, so I could be wrong).

Alfheim
Well from what I know they are pretty similar, but Dr Doom has actually built a time machine. So that would probably beat the crap out of anything that the Leader has done.

Jyppe
Someone theorized that Leader's intelligence is similiar to Hulk's strength. As it's amplified by the gamma radiation and is "potentially" limitless.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Jyppe
Someone theorized that Leader's intelligence is similiar to Hulk's strength. As it's amplified by the gamma radiation and is "potentially" limitless.

I think thats the same with all humans. The supreme intelligence said that all humans have the potential to have godlike psionic abilities. Anyway in terms of what the Leader has done and Dr Doom has dome im gonna go with Doom, building a time machine is probably the most incredible things you can do.

Alfheim
*bump*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.