HeroGuild: The RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Dalia walked in the large doors, his staff clinking throughout the all. He followed silently, other then his staff, all the way to the Hall of Warriors. He wondered what tests he would have to endure, but whatever the harships, he would succeed.

trademark

dark99
Azurith walked in through the doors as well. "Hmm an impressive structure. It seems as though this place will meet my expectations after all." Azurith said as he looked upwards towards the great ceiling. Azurith then followed everyone to the hall of warriors.

Krone
Crone walked down the long hall with everyone else in perfect silence he seemed to stand out in the group of people he had one thing they didn't... wings. Crone was not embarrassed about his wings but people saw him as a mutant rather than an elf

animelover4ever
Umi folowed behind an interesting elf. She didn't want to be the one to break the silence. She just folowed. "I wonder what im going to do,"She thought. It was a great place.

Krone
Crone was only thinking two things Why is this hall so damn long, damn i need the toilet turning around to see the crowd he saw Umi and let out a little smile after all he didnt want to be known as the mutant loner

ESB -1138

animelover4ever
Umi listened good. She looked at her lord. He looked amazingly strong. She was dtermined to be the Champion.

Krone
Crone looked on his 'lord' was everything his parent wanted him to be some would call him the perfect male elf but that was not Crone he was odd. Walking around Crone saw Umi again he decieded to introduce himself "Hi im Crone" he said with a smile

animelover4ever
She turned to the interesting elf. "Im Umi,"She said and smiled. "You are very interesting,"She said examining him. She looked around then back at him.

Bocaj
Jarnus grunted. "No lord of mine," he muttered. He held know happiness in himself anymore only anger that was why he was here to begin his pathway back into the light. As he walked he gripped the hilt of his sword it was all he had left from his path he had to keep moving and not look back that's what he remembered all he wanted to remember. Over the years he had grown stronger but it was time to test his true ability win or lose this thing he was determined to try.

John!attheDisco
Ghel heard Jarnus's grunt of disrespect, and, sympathizing with him, approached him and declared, "Crazy, eh?"

Sarahmier
Srahramier darted down the great halls. He slept in so he was a little late on entry. Millons of thoughts bursting into his mind, Whats gonna happen, Who will he meet. All of his questions would soon be told. Sarahmier made his way to the final door" Sorry Am I Late" he said a little embaresed.

dark99
Azurith looked around at the other warriors. He noticed elves, humans, and one strange elf that seemed to have... wings. "Huh so these are the other participants." he murmured. Azurith began to take in what they were wearing and the weapons that they carried. He was dressed in his usual black armor with his face appearing as only a black shadow with two glowing red eyes due to his helmet's special effect. "I don't recognize any of these people. Oh well I have a feeling I will get to know them soon enough." he thought.

Giga Fire
Epsilus stared at the other warriors with a cold, industrial glare. He'd learned from previous battles not to judge a warrior's strength by their appearance, so he didn't bother to rate the weak looking ones. His cape flowed briskly behind him as he observed the other warriors' stature and weapons.

animelover4ever
Umi looked at everybody. They all look strong. "This may not be great for me as I exspected,"She thought. "Ill beeat em anyways,"She thoght. "What are you going to do now Crone?"She asked with a smile.

Krone
"well i need food" he said with a small smile "do you no if theres a cantine around any where?" he asked holding his stomach

animelover4ever
"I don't know this is my first time here,"She said. "Now that I thinkof it I haven't ate in 2 days,"She said. She smiled. "I just want out of here,"She said looking around.

ESB -1138

animelover4ever
Umi looked up at her lord. "Is he talking to me?"She thought. She just looked at him not exactly starring.

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Dalia listened intently to the story Vattu had told them. The sword of Aon... What a wonder if he himself could weild it! He shook his head at such thoughts, as it would lead to longing, and then a path of destruction. He merely set as a goal, and placed it in the depths of his mind.

The Goblin King, eh? Might as well read up on that before it's time to go. As he started to turn to what he thought would be the Library, when Vattu called out.
"Hm... Let's go to the Southern Gate, Troup!" He yelled out to the rest, and started South.

trademark

dark99
Azurith walked along with everybody towards the south gate. He slowly put his hand up to his chest and felt the warmth of the amulet under his armor. "This will keep me safe." He thought.

animelover4ever
Umi folowed everybody. She wasn't ready yet. She was also very hungry. She held her stomache.

Bocaj
Jarnus looked at all of them. His allies for the rest of this thing and his enemies. He gripped his sword tightly and whispered something to it. "Come, win this for us...." he said softly. The sword glowed red for an instant as to say something in response.

trademark
Kenta was still reading when he bumped into a girl holding her stomach"oh sorry i did not mean to i was reading my......[Kenta froze for a minute for some reason he just stood there then he ran his fingers though his hair my name is Kenta

animelover4ever
Umi smiled. "Its ok I wasn't paying attention. "Im umi,"She said.Umi looked at him. "This is going to be hard,"She said.

John!attheDisco
Ghel followed to the south gate and waited for the humongous elf to elaborate.

trademark
yeah but i think i can handel it all thanks to this book "

animelover4ever
Umi examined the book. "Interesting......."She started. "Do you have this volume?"She asked pulling out a black book with a silver spine. "My father gave it to me for some reason,"Umi said wih a smile.

trademark
oh but you see mine is not your this has every dark spell seel and any thing else imaginable but lets talk about something else like when we are done her we get something to eat I'm starved"

animelover4ever
Umi looked at everybody. "Yeah,"She said. "We must be going or we will get in trouble,"She said. She began to walk into the group of people.

trademark

Krone
Looking around in his small bag he found 5 apples turning around he threw one to Umi and smiled "There ya' go" turning to Kenta he held out an apple and nodded to it "you want it?"

animelover4ever
Umi smiled. "Thanks,"She said eating a big bite. "THey taste awesome!"She said taking another huge bite. She looked at everybody. "I don't think i have a chance here,"She said and frowned.

Krone
"Dont worry just try your best" he said with a smile as he opened his wings and flew up seeing how large the crowd was "Damn! long cue" he shouted down.

animelover4ever
Umi looked up at crone. She shoke her head and pushed trough people to the front. She didn't care if people thought she was weak. "These people suck,"She mumbled.

ESB -1138

trademark
((can i call dibs on killing the dragon))

animelover4ever
Umi hesitated for a moment then she moved forward. "Everybody will think im weak,"She thought. She put her book away. She laughed at herself.

dark99
Azurith listened to the task that they were supposed to accomplish. "Trolls and goblins? That's it. It's not like I need any more practice." Azurith thought to himself. "Well if that's our task then we might as well carry it out." With that he began to leave towards the mountain.

Giga Fire
A true test of courage and strength, no doubt. thought Epsilus. He walked up to the South gate and saw a winged elf and thought He seems powerful. I may have to watch my step...

trademark
Kenta stepped out side and read a few words from his book and then he was still where he started]"damn it did not work i better walk wait i got in idea "do you wont to work with me"

animelover4ever
Umi noded. "Thats would be cool but..."She said looking at her lord. "I think it may be against the rules,"She said.

ESB -1138

Giga Fire
Epsilus started to see strange things here and there, so he unstrapped his scythe and kept it in hand.

trademark
"oh come on"He toke her hand and called out a spell and apread in front of Azurith do you wont to work with us"

dark99
Azurith pulled out his black longsword and then pulled out the amulet from under his armor and placed it in a special fitting on his right gauntlet. He felt it snap in and then noticed someone in front of him. "Do I want to join you. Huh sure why not. Some company might be nice." Azurith answered.

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Dalia merely pondered the situation, tending to think it out before he started. He looked up to a cliff edging, about 300 feet or so up. He smiled at himself when idea came across his mind.
"I've got it! A worm hole of sorts..." A mage more then anything, a teleportation hole was pure and simple. He stood up, reaching for his staff, and began swirling it in a circle around the spot he pointed out on the cliff. Now, not everytime did this work, only when his concentration was uninterupted. He continued to swirl, and only stopped when a ripple appeared on the cliff.
"Ha ha!!!" He clapped, and turned to an area in front of him, repeating the process. A rip in the air appeared, showing the cliff above.
"Anyone care to join me?" He asked sarcastically, as most did not fearing their insides would jumple up and get ripped out in midspace. He shrugged, and jumped in.

trademark
"ok Azurith take Umi and get the staff split the reword 50/50 me i am going after the dragon ok"

dark99
"Uhh sure. Anyways what is your name, I would like to know who I'm with." Azurith said to the warrior who had just teleported him on top of the mountain.

animelover4ever
Umi looked at Kenta. She noded. "Take this book,"She said to Kenta. "Take good care of it,"She said handing him the book. "Don't abuse the spells,"She said. "Im umi,"She said with a smile. She swirled her finger in the air. A dark light appeared then she stopped.

trademark

dark99
"Nice to meet you Umi. I am Azurith." He said as he took off his helmet and revealed his face. He then dropped his helmet on his shadow and it began to slowly seep into it. "I don't think I will need that anymore. It's usually just a burden to wear. Now shall we go finish this little errand that we have been sent on." Azurith said.

Giga Fire
Epsilus overheard the conversation. They apparently hadn't heard what Vorrtu said about the dragon, so he started toward the staff. Besides, he had killed enough creatures for a while.

animelover4ever
Umi noded. She looked at Kenta."Be careful,"She said she began to walk up the mountain on the path. "I dont think ill live,"She said. "That book could kill him,"She said with a frown. "It could also kill me,"She said.

dark99
Azurith walked with Umi. "If it's so dangerous then why do you carry it. It's always a good idea to be able to control the weapons that you use." Azurith replied.

Giga Fire
Epsilus walked down the path, observing his surroundings carefully.

animelover4ever
"My father told me to before he died,"She said. "He said even if I die I supose to guard it,"She said. "Its been passed down in my family for awhile. It would kill or injure me even not in my possesion,"She said. "But it doesn't matter,"She said.

trademark
(my other from name is Korrag)

dark99
Azurith was about to respond when he saw a massive cave in front of them. "Hmm he must be in there don't you think. I guess we better get ready. He is probably not going to be alone." Azurith said.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by dark99
Azurith was about to respond when he saw a massive cave in front of them. "Hmm he must be in there don't you think. I guess we better get ready. He is probably not going to be alone." Azurith said.

The sound of drums echoed from within the cave. Dark voices uttered out in language unknown to any of you. Terrible cries flew out in great numbers.

Originally posted by trademark
(my other from name is Korrag)

The great beast rose like a mighty tower. As it opened its mouth flames emerged. Its body was fulled covered in armor that nothing could break. The wings spread reaching to the great walls. The twin whip lashing tails pounded on the ground. The eyes of the beast shinned red as darkness was called to it. Behold the dragon Lord! Greater then all dragons! That even the divine angels dare not approach! Behold the dragon Lord! That only their creator Aon can strike down! He is the chief ways among Aon! All who dare place a hand upon this beast or dares to slay it will never live to tell the tale for many will die. Those who live will always remember the battle!

Behold the dragon Lord! All tremble before its might. Those who see it flee in terror. Even the mightiest of metals is like rotten wood to this beast. No spell nor curse nor enchantment can even effect this beast! Behodl the dragon Lord who rules the skies unchecked and unchallenged. The sun itself trembles as the beast flies under it. Behold the dragon Lord whom was named Malkith.

animelover4ever
Umi noded. She held on to her sword ready to pull it out. "Its time to slice and dice,"She said and smirked. She looked at the cave.

dark99
Azurith grinned at the comment and then began to walk into the cave with his sword out in front of him.

trademark
"you did all that just to say your name it is original but to long and over done now meet the king of darkness the ultimate king of of the damned i own you shell die at the end of my sword just like all the others when i speak it is law now die like all the others who stepped before me did

ESB -1138
"you did all that just to say your name it is original but to long and over done now meet the king of darkness the ultimate king of of the damned i own you shell die at the end of my sword just like all the others when i speak it is law now die like all the others who stepped before me did

((Malkith didn't speak at all in the last post))

Malkith gazed upon Korrag. The great claws of the dragon Lord struck the earth beneath it and prepared itself. The wings spread fully opened and the twin tails curled behind it.

A goblin emerged from the cave and saw the two. It shouted in a foul language and drew a sword. Soon it was joined by six other goblins and a Cave Troll.

animelover4ever
Umi pulled her sword out in walked beside him. She glanced to side and side. SHe was nervous. Her heart pounded. She held her chest. "Ahh,"She said. The pain stopped and she sighed. "The book is..."She said. She didn't bother finishing. She was scared.

trademark
((then who was talking )))

ESB -1138
((No one was talking...at all. I was just giving you the information on the dragon Lord))

dark99
Azurith noticed that Umi was in slight pain but didn't have the time to worry about her. "Damn I wish we could have done this with a little more secrecy. Oh well it can't be helped." Azurith thought. He then disappeared into his shadow as it swept across the ground towards the cave troll.

(and he was just describing the dragon and it's status trademark the dragon didn't actually say those things.)

animelover4ever
"I get the goblins?"She asked herself annoyed. She swung at A goblin and pushed another one out of the way. "6 goblins is alot,"She thought pushing another one out of the way.

trademark
((damn ok but i still did my spell ))
Korrag ran and jumped in the air and slahed at him with all his might he try to use a fire ball spell but it did nothing]"die dragon and give me you head i will show that i dont need this body i will be back to my real from"

ESB -1138
((damn ok but i still did my spell ))
Korrag ran and jumped in the air and slahed at him with all his might he try to use a fire ball spell but it did nothing]"die dragon and give me you head i will show that i dont need this body i will be back to my real from"

Malkith looked at Korrag and with his might he unleashed a wave of fire. The heat of the flames melted all the rocks and boulders and stones within the cave. The dragon Lord continued to breath fire and it was as though the Getian Mountains were being torn in two.

The goblins and the Cave Troll froze as they could hear the mighty dragon Lord. Birds in the sky fled from the mountains. The dragon Lord was here when the world begun and twice it was angered by man and twice he destroyed grand nations. The goblins turned and fled back into the cave with the troll.

Malkith loomed over Korrag and Korrag was like an ant compared to the size of the dragon Lord. The great beast gazed down upon Korraj with his jaw barely opened.

dark99
Before the troll could flee into the cave Azurith appeared next to it and then plunged his sword into it's shadow paralyzing the creature. His sword then began to absorb the creatures shadow and strength. He waited until the beast fell on the ground and it's shadow was gone then he cut it's head off and felt the creature's power flowing through his sword. He then turned to Umi. "What do you want to do. Should we continue through the cave or go and see if your partner needs help?" Azurith asked.

animelover4ever
Umi shoke for a moment. "I got to get the Damn staff!"She said going deeper. It was harder to see but she didn't care. "The book!"She said. "I got to get it back,"She thought.

trademark
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/demon2.jpg

trademark
sorry i did not mean to 2post

dark99
Originally posted by animelover4ever
Umi shoke for a moment. "I got to get the Damn staff!"She said going deeper. It was harder to see but she didn't care. "The book!"She said. "I got to get in back,"She thought.

Azurith watched Umi walk deeper into the cave. "Well i guess that answers my question." he said as he continued to walk with her farther into the cave. After walking a while he saw a faint glow and the cave seemed to open into a larger room.

animelover4ever
When they stepped in the light Umi's hand glowed black. "What the hell?"She thought. She looked around.

dark99
Azurith noticed Umi's hand. "Hey what is wrong with you exactly. I don't want to have any surprises pop up especially not in here so tell me what is going on." Azurith asked Umi.

ESB -1138

animelover4ever
"I have know clue,"She said. She walked in alittle farther. "Ive never read the book,"She said. Umi was worried.

trademark
"i am the king of darkness time to meet your end he pulled out his sword an lunged it at the dragon wit hfor force as he did that he lost all his power and was back to his first form he was out of power all he had now was the book UMi gave him and his book he could not see if his attack had worked but he sure hoped it did]

dark99
"What book are you talking about. You keep mentioning it and yet you have no idea what it does or why it is affecting you? You surely must know more than that." Azurith questioned. He then continued walking into the room with Umi.

animelover4ever
"My father died....he couldn't tell me about it much,"She said. "It doesn't matter if I die,"She said. "Ill die a warrior,"She said and smiled. "You need not to woory about me,"She said. "My friend has to be careful,"She said.

dark99
"Huh whatever you say. Just watch my back and I'll watch yours." Azurith said as he stepped into the large room where the light was coming from.

animelover4ever
Umi noded. "I hope I make through this,"She thought. She looked around expecting to be attcked by something.

Krone
Crone had been flying low up, not wanting to bumb into and dragons. As he landed at the top of the mountain he looked down the two paths "Heh cave or dragon" he said as as he ran down the cave with the balde on his wrist out.

"Hey! UMI!" He shouted from a distance when he saw her and a dark figure walking down the cave "hey" he said now quiter.

animelover4ever
Um turned and saw crone. She sighed. She held hersword tightly. "Hey,"She said.

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Dalia, after several minutes of drifting, arrived on the cliff, just to find that everyone was gone.
"Just my luck... Why am I always left out?" Dalia sighed and jumped down, further and further until he came to a cave, luckily it had people in it.
"Uh... Hello everyone." Dalia smiled and waved.

animelover4ever
Umi held her chest again in pain. She dropped her sword and dropped to her knees. "Any one know where the dragon is?"She asked. "I got to get that book,"She said. She picked up her sword and noticed another person in the cave. "I hate that book,"She said. "I can't even use it,"She said stomping her foot.

Krone
"Whats wrong" he said as Umi grabbed her chest "The dragon was the other way at the clearing" he said pointing at the new arrival, then turning to Dalia he smiled and waved "Hey"

animelover4ever
Umi ran out of the cave quickly. She looked around and continued running. She sighed. She shouldn't of lent that book to Korrag. It was dangerous.

ESB -1138
Malkith flew away to the east with his foe dead he had no reason to stay. Only to find a new home to sleep and rest and wait for Malrig Malrigirth.

Deep within the cave all was empty but a mess remained as though goblins fled from the noise of the dragon Lord. A troll sat in a corner curled up like a little ball trembling in fear. Many swords and bows and arrows were here and there.

trademark
kenta held his heart he was power less in his weakened state stood up but fell back down he lost to the dragon but he was not dead all he could do is sit there and hope someone would find him and then the book Umi gave him began to glow

dark99
Azurith watched all the new comers walk into the cave and then saw Umi run out after she muttered a few more things about that book. "So lost one recieved two more. I guess that helps. Well what do you say we finish this." Azurith said to the two new warriors that had just arrived.

xXSpArTaN119Xx
Dalia gave a firm nod, and turned to the entrance to the cave. He stepped out and looked up.
"Well... Only one of us can fly, I can make my self float... What about you?" Dalia asked Azurith.

Rikku Gullwing
(Where should I come in, I'm late as usual)

Krone
(You can make it so your Character just enters the cave)

"So have we got a plan to get this rod?" he asked looking at the other two "and how can we split the reward?" he said now with a smile

dark99
Originally posted by xXSpArTaN119Xx
Dalia gave a firm nod, and turned to the entrance to the cave. He stepped out and looked up.
"Well... Only one of us can fly, I can make my self float... What about you?" Dalia asked Azurith.

"Why do we have to fly? The cave is right here. All the goblins are right inside, we just fought a few of them a few seconds ago." Azurith asked.

Krone
"Lets go kick so ass!" he said as he began to walk further down the cave "You to coming or what" he said as he looked back

dark99
Azurith looked at the winged elf. "Fine let's go." he said as he started walking into the cave as well.

ESB -1138
Goblins moved unseen, underground, moving into ambush. They were many and they moved without making a sound. The faint noise of howling from Mountain Giants echoed.

Rikku Gullwing
Ilenia had a greatly developed sense of danger and she could sense the one that hunted the group she followed from afar. She felt the need of telling them and she had to before something else happened, so she walked up to the group.

- "Travellers, it is not safe here, I sense a great danger, you must pick up the pace before peril finds its way to you" - Ilenia said.

dark99
Azurith was walking through the cave when he noticed something very strange. His boot seemed to be sinking into the ground more than usual. "That's odd." he thought "Even with my armor on I still shouldn't be able to compress the ground this much. It's as though it were hollow underneath...." Azurith was then shaken from his thoughts as a new warrior appeared behind them and gave them some kind of warning. "Huh what kind of danger, and we are not simply travelers we were sent on a mission, the same one that I assume you are here for as well." Azurith replied.

Rikku Gullwing
- "It is very important that you believe my words. There is a threat nearby that poses great danger to us all. We must move ahead quickly or the trap will be sprung and we will fall in it" - Ilenia said as she looked around. It was an evil stench in the air, she began to think that if they were warriors they would in some way feel that something was wrong.

- "Reach out my fellow warrior, do you not feel the evil that comes this way?" - Ilenia said.

dark99
"Hmm danger. I'm afraid I don't have this special "sense" for it that you seem to possess. Although it does seem very odd that we haven't been attacked again. Especially since all we have been doing is sitting around talking." Azurith said. "Well you are probably right it would be good to keep moving." With that Azurith continued to walk down the cave until he was only a few hundred feet from the lighted room that he saw before.

Krone
Crone turned to the blond elf "Well lets go quickly then" he said with a smile, then turning to Azurith "hmmm shes nice looking". Crone began to walk and slowly break into a jog "Cmon!" he shouted back

animelover4ever
(sorry bout not being here)
Umi ran to where Korrag was standing. "Are you ok,"She asked. Her hand faintly glowed black. "I need the book back,"She said looking at her hand.

ESB -1138

dark99
Azurith looked around as he heard the yelling. "hmm it sounds like those goblins are close. They must know that we are coming. Well we might as well give them what they want." Azurith said as he walked into the large room that the light was coming from.

Rikku Gullwing
- "We have to get out of here" - Ilenia said as her voice began to tremble. The fear of the danger she sensed had grown as the evil presence made itself even more recognizable. Her senses were almost touching the evil aura of the place and it infected her with panic.

ESB -1138
A hole in the floor opened and out jumped eight goblins all with swords. They hissed and yelled and jumped waving their arms in the air as they made their war chant and charged.

dark99
Azurith jumped back away from the entrance of the room and stood in the dark cave. Just waiting for the goblins to try to attack.

Rikku Gullwing
The goblins had gone too close for her to use her bow so she took out her twin blades and began to parry and counter the goblins' attacks as they came at her. She sliced at the head of one of them and lunged at the chest of another.

- "We must move deeper into the cave, quickly!" - Ilenia said.

dark99
Azurith noticed that one of the goblins had ventured into the dark area of the cave that he retreated to. "Ha fool." Azurith said as he disappeared and then reappeared behind the goblin. He then grabbed the goblins skull with one hand, his amulet flashed and the goblin was covered in a black liquid like substance that melted it into ash causing it to slide out of Azurith's grip. Stupid creatures they don't know who they are dealing with.

Krone
Crone ducked and dodged before taking out his first Goblin, sending his blade into its skull "Lets move on!" he shouted to his group

ESB -1138
Goblins came from holes all around the cave in great numbers.

dark99
Azurith saw all the goblins pouring out and decided it would be better to run than fight. He quickly ran past the goblins slashing at a few that got in his way. "If you all don't want to die I suggest we run ahead and try to find a more advantageous place to fight." he said to the rest of the warriors.

Rikku Gullwing
Ilenia only barely heard what Azurith said as she ran behind him. It was her suggestion in the first place to keep moving and now the peril had caught up to them. Ilenia bit her lip as she thought a way to go, but she had never been in the cave before, so she decided to keep following the others. She slashed at a goblin and looked back.

- "Make haste, we are dead if we do not move now" - Ilenia said.

dark99
Azurith ran into a giant room at the end of the cave only to see hundreds of goblins and a few trolls massed into the room. "Oh crap." Azurith muttered as he lowered his sword and stared at the mass of enemies. "This is going to be a little more difficult." he thought.

Krone
Slashing at a few goblins Crone moved on, "theres to many of them!" he shouted as he carried on running down the cave...

ESB -1138
All the goblins froze. In the distance a faint voice echoed, 'be gone from this place foul demon! Return to the nothingness that awaits you!' followed by other voices some deep and some sounded soft like children yelling, 'Galatians!'

The goblins all poured out into pits and caves and the trolls went down the main passage.

Krone
"Oh great.... a troll!" he shouted watching the goblins all scurry away, he turned to the elf asking "Do you have a plan now?!"... the trolls were getting closer, Crone looking at the other to shouted "Cmon! Lets keep going!"

animelover4ever
Umi took the book. She held it and both of her hands glowed black the fadded away. She but the book away. "I must leave now..."She said. She ran back to the cave and went to everybody. She looked at the trolls. She stood there with her sword in hand. "You guys got a plan?"She asked.

dark99
Azurith saw the trolls running towards him. He then muttered a few incantations put his hand on the ground and his amulet began to glow brightly. Azurith looked up to see the trolls sunk about waist deep into their own shadows. "Alright everybody take them out now. I can't hold this for long." He said as the trolls slowly began to inch their way out of the pits of shadow.

Krone
Turning to Umi Crone said "my thoughts exactly" with a sly grin

animelover4ever
Umi swung her sword at one slicing its head off. She went at another one and pulled out a dagger and plunged it through his heart. "These goblins are annoying,"She thought punching another one.

trademark

animelover4ever
Umi walked up to Kenta. "Are you alright?"She asked worriedly. She turned her head quickly seeing goblins comming closer. She kept them out of the way. She held on to Kenta. She looked Azurith. "Wow,"She said.

dark99
"Umm I can't kill them though. They are too big to fully immerese. Someone needs to kill them now." Azurith said as black electricity started to spark up his arm from the amulet.

animelover4ever
Umi nodded. She gently let go of Kenta. She pulled out her sword.She ran at a troll and hit its leg. SHe hit it a few more times to get rid of it. She was getting tired and she moved onto another troll.

dark99
Azurith's hand started to burn as the electricity grew worse. "Damnit." he said as he grit his teeth trying to keep the trolls stuck in the ground.

animelover4ever
Umi glanced at Azurith. "Damn got to hurry,"She thought as she killed off the troll. She flipped backwards then ran at another troll. "I can't go on like this!"She said getting knocked to the ground. She got up and swung her sword at the troll.

dark99
"Ahh." Azurith yelled as he was thrown back from a small shockwave that emanated from his amulet. He held his smoking arm and then went to grab his sword with his opposite hand. He watched as the trolls rose out of their shadows and were able to move again. He then took a few steps back waiting for his arm to stop hurting.

animelover4ever
umi looked at Azurith. You ok?"She asked quickly turning to the trolls as they they starting to move. "Oh man,"Umi said and sighed. She got serious and held on to her sword.

trademark
Kenta stood up he once again had fused with his book and he charged at the trolls he swung his sword with power and force he then said a few words and his sword became surrounded by fire he swung it at the trolls taking them out]

dark99
"Yeah I'll be fine." Azurith replied. "It will just take a minute or two for me to heal."

He then kneeled down on one knee and began to concentrate energy into his amulet. It started to glow and his arm began to get covered in a green liquid that began to heal his burns.

animelover4ever
Umi starts to attack the trolls. She was happy. "I thought i would be dead by now,"She said laughing. Umi jumped over a troll and stabbed her sword in its back.

Rikku Gullwing
Ilenia had caught up with the rest of the group as she had seen the goblins runing away from a voice. She wondered abou the voice for a moment but then she looked at the trolls. She took out her bow and after whispering a few word her arrows turned into a white light. She then fired two against the trolls head, blinding it and making it fall on it's knees. Then she walked to it and slid its throat with her twin blades. And it fell dead. She then walked to Azurith and the others.

- "Is everyone alright?" - Ilenia asked.

ESB -1138
The sound of a fierce battle echoed through the battles. The goblins seemed to ignore the group and all head to where the sound was coming from.

dark99
Azurith's arm had finally stopped hurting as he watched the rest of the group slay what was left of the trolls. "I'll be fine." he answered. "Alright let's get going again. Maybe if we follow these goblins they will lead us to their leader." he said.

Rikku Gullwing
Ilenia nodded to Azurith.

- "Normally I would avise against it but ok" - Ilenia said following Azurith.

animelover4ever
Umi folowed with her sword leaning on her shoulder. "These goblins are stupid if they take us right to the treasure,"She said and laughed.

Krone
"Follow the ugly brick road!" Crone said as he folded his wings up

animelover4ever
"Yes,"Umi said. Umi's darted at crone. "You still surprise me,"She said and smiled. "What will happen next after we do this?"Umi thought.

dark99
Azurith looked over at Umi as they all continued walking. "Is she that same scared weakling that I met before. She seems so different. It must have something to do with that book. That girl seems absolutely helpless without it and yet with it she seems much more confindent." Azurith wondered.

Rikku Gullwing
Ilenia did not know these people well so whatever they spoke, she did not understand them so she followed silently and concentrating on detecting with her senses any trap that lay before them.

animelover4ever
Umi looked at Azurith and smiled. "You are strong,"She said. She looked back and saw somebody unfamiliar. She started walking backwards. "Hello,"She said. "Who are you?"She asked and smiled.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>