which jedi would you join?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB Vader
ok i meant which jedi council would you have joined? the traditional old republic ones or lukes academy,

personally i pick lukes academy

Blank force
the old republic

Null ARC Avis
lukes acadamy. i get to have sex... sad wink big grin stick out tongue

Council#13
laughing He pretty much summed it all up

Face
Knights of the old republic with Anakins father

Bespin Bart
Too bad Anakin's father doesn't exist! Therefore, you don't exist. Problem solved. big grin

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Face
Knights of the old republic with Anakins father

Along with Boba's mother...

Blue_Hefner
None, would rather be a Sith

Coleman Trebor
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
lukes acadamy. i get to have sex... sad wink big grin stick out tongue

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Along with Boba's mother...

laughing laughing laughing LOL!

Anyways, I'd join the PT Jedi with Yoda and Mace and Kenobi and Anakin and such.

Deus Venèficus
Some golden age where there was no war... and long enough away to die before the zee Second Purge.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

jollyjim311
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
laughing laughing laughing LOL!

Anyways, I'd join the PT Jedi with Yoda and Mace and Kenobi and Anakin and such.

You'd getcho ass capped.

I like the NJO for the previous reasons, but, too much shit happens to them. Is fu*king really worth it if a 7 foot Vong will eviscerate you for some crazy religious reasons and probably end up wearing you as a hat? I'd just suck as a Jedi in some peaceful time. I would sleep the whole time and not go on all those pesky "Missions." I'd deal with problems like I do now. If someone wants to be a dick, I throw a fu*king rock at their head, and then run and hope some other jedi can deal with it.

Basically, I'm not the "Jedi" type.

Tangible God
If I join the PT Council, I get purged by the Empire, if I join Luke's Council, I get to have sex................ tough choice.

ESB Vader
well look at the njo academy, u can do wtf u want, have a girl have sex and more adventures, the old republic is, "do this u must or kick ur ass i will"

ESB -1138
I would join before way before the PT so I wouldn't get killed by Vader or the clone troopers or have to deal with the Yuuzhan Vong.

ESB Vader
ok how about this, join the academy after the yuuzhan vong war sh!t, no1 knows what happened i think, not till the legacy series i think

Forcemaster
Ok. Now I know this is stretching it a bit, but just listen. I would join the PT council and have a secret relationship. As for the whole "Order 66/Vader" thing, I would use Force Storm and just suck all the clones into open space. As for Vader, I would saber duel him. If I was about to die, I use would Force Storm(lightning), walk over to his fried corpse, and take his saber as a prize. thumbup1

exanda kane
Some time way after the Vong, with all the liberal jedi principles about, and sometime where I can sit and listen to han in his rocking chair, recounting his old adventures. I'd also be a spice addict.

Hewkii_Dude
The clone republic, or the old republic

starwarsfreak34
Luke's Academy, thought i detest him

LORDSIDIOUS01
Lukes Academy hands down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.