my last star wars thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Hexus
a long time ago in a galaxy far far away....

what childish feeling did you get when you first saw star wars?

((The_Anomaly))
Lightsabers = frikin' sweet.

Thats what I got.

Deus Venèficus
I was terrified of Vader....

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

jollyjim311
I thought joining a group of small rebels and opposing evil despite odds would be cool.

Then I saw AT-AT's.

Quinlan_Vos
That Death Star is HUGE

jollyjim311
But for some reason, it doesn't threaten you on the personal level that the AT-AT does...

Adas
The saber battles were awesome, DM rocked.

Tangible God
When I first saw Star Wars, I thought, "Wow, George Lucas is one creative guy." Then I saw Return of the Jedi and I eidted: "That bastard's a sell-out."

JaehSkywalker
never took my eyes away from the screen.

ESB -1138
My reaction: Dude; Vader is hella cool

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Tangible God
When I first saw Star Wars, I thought, "Wow, George Lucas is one creative guy." Then I saw Return of the Jedi and I eidted: "That bastard's a sell-out." why did you hate ROTJ so much?

Tangible God
Originally posted by General Kon-El
why did you hate ROTJ so much? The Ewoks.

Council#13
Originally posted by Darth_Hexus

Well, the first episode I saw was ESB, and my mom took my sister and I. I asked her who Luke was, and she said he was Luke Skywalker. Seeing as he was walking on ice it looked a lot like clouds to a 2 year old, so I started cracking up. Basically, I thought it was a real cool comedy

overlord
I only thought: "this is some interesting and great shit!"

yettoh
i was only 4 3 years old wen i first saw a new hope but i thought death star was only as big as my hand and was wondering about chewbacca looking like my dog

Adas
I first saw TPM, about two years ago. I actually got to watch them all in order, 1-6. Part of the reason why I hated ESB, no plot twist.

Advent
First thoughts: Lame, boring, crappy, uninteresting, dull.

The very first time I saw a Star Wars movie was on TV (I can't remember, but it was either ESB or ROTJ), I thought it looked pretty stupid; actually it looked really boring, so I only watched like five minutes of it while doing my nails. That was about, uh, 7 years ago or more, lol. I was only in early double digits.

The first Star Wars movie I actually sat down and watched was TPM years after, with a few friends. After that, I thought it was a cool movie because Darth Maul was so sexy, but I still wasn't completely into it (like I didn't even know there would be an AOTC or ROTS), but I eventually started playing Star Wars: Galaxies during one summer, and was hooked. So, I bought the OT, and loved it (because young Ford and ROTJ Hamill are so sexy). And then watched AOTC on HBO, and bought ROTS on PPV.

Adas
nvm

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Darth_Hexus

What was C-3PO really doing back there? That's what I thought.

exanda kane
I think I used to stamp my feet in fear when I thought Vader was going to capture the Falcon when I was a kid smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.