Who is your fav. BAD guy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sccch
Mine would have to be Norrington.

CaptinJackLover
ditto!...probabaly cuz he is the best looking one (hehe)

sccch
laughing out loud That's why I did!

CaptinJackLover
hahah i htink every girl is gonna vote for him! big grin

willofthewisp
Barbosa. He's just the epitome of evil cool.

Norrington's not a bad guy, silly people. He was super good in the first one and he'll turn it back around to being a great guy.

sccch
He gave Beckett the heart,for now he is a bad guy.

CaptinJackLover
ehh but for now he is a bad guy..in a way...and we like him better hehehe

sccch
I like him better in the 1st one.

CaptinJackLover
i like him in the second one cuz he is a bad guy. but im mad at him for stealing the heart. so i kinda like him better in the 1st.. but idk..i just like him smile

sccch
Let's go to the Norrington thread and discuss this there. How 'bout that? Or, we could PM eachother about it. You choose.

CaptinJackLover
i dont care..how bout the norrington thread..get some more people to post in there

sccch
'K. (Goes looking for thread)

CaptinJackLover
*ditto*

Rampant ox
Barbossa is definetly the most evil. He sets the bar in the first movie and then comes back from the dead and resets it in the second. The other people on the poll have nothing on Barbossa.

sccch
This isn't the MOST evil poll, it's your FAVORITE bad guy poll.

Rampant ox
Lol fair enough. But Barbossa is my favourite bad guy anyway (because of those reasons) so point moot.

sccch
That's more like it. smile

Chiki Mina
wooot! i voted Barbossa! Hes the greatest baddie of all the caribbean! Mr beckette isnt all that baddie, hes just a snob and probably an eunich

sccch
NOO! My Norri is losing! ...(sigh) Oh well.

jessigem
hehe barbossa!! he's my fav because:
a.)he can match jack with wits
and
b.)he has a monkey that wears a pirate shirthappy

diddly-dum
My fav is Barbossa,... he is the REAL pirates,.. he plays the part SOOOOOOO well.

Jacky Sparrow
I took Barbossa as well...I just like him

Chiki Mina
geoffry rush does such A GREAT DAMN JOB in playing a pirate omg. he gets like into it. one of my fav good guys, other than jack liz will bla, is mr gibbs. I love mr. gibbs hes so awesome! and the actor who plays it does a very awesome job playing a pirare.

diddly-dum
I like Raggeti and,.. whos the other pirate??

Chiki Mina
Pintell?

diddly-dum
YAYAYAYAYAYA

Chiki Mina
wink

diddly-dum
big grin

Chiki Mina
oo oo now taht were talking about pintell on the dvd commentary johnny said that the actor who plays him lee something was very nervous about how to make an english accent. well he did a pretty well job. good actor

diddly-dum

dhong
Here's My take on this.

Davey Jones is Heart Broken and in despair.

Norrington is just Deperate and want redemption.

Beckett well his a sissy.

Now Barbossa well just like someone said. He is the epitome of a pirate.

jessigem
thumb up

that's an excellent....summary? i cant think of the word....

Chiki Mina
barbossa is like like the only pirate who keeps himself well put..like the most mature..thats my opinion

jessigem
heehee
i like your little star chiki mina big grin

Chiki Mina
stick out tongue he he heee thanx lol i think it should be dancing w henry the banana dude

jessigem
noooooo
its better than henry the banana dude. henry would just drag the star down.
sorry to go off topic. i just HAD to say something about the star big grin

Chiki Mina
lol i forgot i had this star lol i just keep changing signatures im still trying to get used to it stick out tongue
and its ok were not exactly off topic its just a thread smile

mmoviejunkie
even though you guys are talking about stars now....lol
i like norrington the best because well i just hate beckett, davy jones is nasty looking, and barbossa is soo mean to jack
even though norrington is mean also i like him because in the 2nd one he's a bad boy and hot...well except when he's puking

Chiki Mina
omg i forgot about that scene!! where he pukes lmao apparently he wasnt exaclt used to drinking rum.

sccch
Guess not.
"Rum-pot deck hand,who takes orders from pirates"-Jack Sparrow.

willofthewisp
See, the great thing about Barbosa is behind all that pirate talk and uneducated accent, he's very intelligent and eloquent with a great sense of humor who just wants to feel sensations again. He's the kind of guy if he wasn't so evil, you'd want him to be your card playing buddy.

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
omg i forgot about that scene!! where he pukes lmao apparently he wasnt exaclt used to drinking rum.

lol, yeah it was funny, but still not sexy

willofthewisp
I felt sorry for him when he puked. He belongs back in his military uniform if you ask me. Only champagne, caviar, and lots of cheesecake for that guy. No rum.

sccch
SOO true.

mmoviejunkie
noo!!a white wig does not flatter him!!
i liked it when he got down and dirty big grin

willofthewisp
well, no wig. I don't like it either. He should be a combination. Kind of the pirate costume, but clean

sccch
Just take off the wig.

mmoviejunkie
lol, then i guess he's okay

sccch
Yeah.He is.

diddly-dum
who pucked?

sccch
...Norrington...in the second movie.

diddly-dum
when???

Chiki Mina
when jack was talking to liz about the chest..right before they aboard at the black pearl

diddly-dum
Oh ya!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.