The Mishima Family Invades Mortal Kombat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Jinpachi, Heihachi, Kazuya and Jin all invade MK to combat its various fighters. They have realized to survive is to make a grudging alliance and utilize their amazing potential to take on and defeat the best MK has to offer.

Some intriguing fights be:

Jin vs. Liu Kang
Heihachi vs. Rayden
Kazuya vs. Goro
Jinpachi vs. Shao Kahn
Heihachi vs. (younger) Sub-Zero
Kazuya & Heihachi vs. Smoke, Sektor and CYrax
Jin & Jinpachi vs. Sheeva and Motaro

I think that, with all their powers, that the group of 4 could beat anyone in MK short of Shinnok and Onaga. Shang Tsung has a very bad track record and so does Quan Chi. Maybe Ermac could beat them given his TK but he'd have to stop all four of them at once.

The-Judge
tekken wins all, except the fight between heihachi and rayden

Blanka
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
doingit040331_maskfunjiggyanimal23

Blanka
oh sorry

Sam Z
Heihachi vs Raiden?erm

The-Judge
yeah, heihachi cant defeat rayden, but tekken wins the other fights

shin_remy
HAHAHAHAHHAA

Mk wins, to overrated

The-Judge
teh what about every mortal kombat character and every tekken character against mufassa?? theyre ownedbig grin

Krone
yer but Chuck Norris pwns them all

The-Judge
not mufassa

Nikkolas
Heihachi could take Rayden. If Quan Chi and Shang Tsung can beat him, Heihachi has a decent chance.

shin_remy
Rayden can blow up the world so i don't see much chances for Heiachi

stand alone Shao Khan what he can do to the Tekken cast

Nikkolas
...blow up the world? When did he blow up a world? He did blow himself Shang Tsung and Quan Chi up but that didn't seem to do anything to Onaga. Heihachi isn't dumb. Rayden's spell/attack takes time and Heihachi is pretty damn fast. Hell, if Heihachi wanted, while Rayden is saying gibberish Heihachi could just hit him and boom, his entire spellcasting is worthless.

And Shao Kahn can't do anything. He's been beaten by Liu Kang and against the Mishimas he's dead.

Sam Z
You base yourself on the movies right now?
Being a big tekken fan i admitt Heihachi stands no chance against eder god Raiden, because he is immortal and yes, he can destroy the world if he wants. To be honest i don't know any tekken or SF or any other game character beating Raiden...

Krone
one character could ....Gon

Sam Z
Oh lol, my bad.

Lana
Umm...rules anyone? This is against them.

And The-Judge, do not post pics like that again.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.