Eyedol VS Gargos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_remy
this is a interesting one

Gargos, also known as the ''Monks of the Tiger'' End boss of Killer Instinct Gold he's known as a god in the human world

Eyedol, the biggest rival of Gargos. End Boss of Killer Instinct 1

the 2 warlords have never finished there battle for at least 2000 years since Ultratech seperated them.

who would win between those big guys smile

i think Eyedol wins, by the fact he wants to win sooo badly and his attacks are powerfuller then those of Gargos as End Bosses confused confused

The-Judge
well, if eyedol is desperate and more powerful, he wins, even through i dont know any of them

shin_remy
eyedol was weaker then gargos in the past and lost several times, if i was right did he also worked for Gargos.

eyedol had another form back then

he granted a wish to become very powerfull and his look was changing, 2 heads etc and he became on the lvl of Gargos,

a war broke out between those but the fight never ended!!

Tha C-Master
I believe they were about the same level, although Gargos was in command of more. Eyedol was power, and Gargos was immortality. In terms of Story I would say tie, in terms of Gameplay, Eyedol was much cheaper, and fun to play with. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.