Asuka Vs Chun li

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
Fight takes place in hong kong,

Superboy Prime
Chun Li kicks the living **** out of Asuka.

Nikkolas
Asuka is young and stupid. Jun would have beeen a better candidate. She's prettier, too. However, a pacifist. She might not even fight if there was no real reason.

She did beat Devil, though when it tried to possess Jin in her womb. That and her designation as Chosen One shows she must have some amazing spiritual power along with her physical ability.

The-Judge
chunli is to fast

Penelope
Chun wins. I would also like to say that i have never been defeated by anyone, when im Ryu and Chun.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Penelope
Chun wins. I would also like to say that i have never been defeated by anyone, when im Ryu and Chun.

Hahaha good for you. Played in any tournaments?

Emperor Ashtar
Anyone here been to evo?

SaTsuJiN
I think asuka is a bit too new for a match-up of this magnitude

The-Judge
but if chunli is hit by asuka, she may have trouble. in asukas ending, you see how seriously hardhitting she is

The-Judge
this is actually a bitchfight, speed vs strenghtbig grin

Sam Z
I think I'll wait for more showings of Asuka to decide, for now on i only know that she is related to Jin, that she wants to beat Feng Wei, that she jumped from a skyscrapper on the bycicle and that she punches hard if to judge by her not canon ending, and all this is not enough to decide.

Nikkolas
As I said, Jun be a better fight. She just doesn't like to fight...poor girl. She is succeeded by this twerp with the most overdone ending (boy head falls on breast-hit by girl and doesn't know what's going on-DONE BEFORE!!!!!) and overly large knockers.

Krone
what are you on...CHUN LI not Jun from tekken

Sam Z
I believe he means that Jun would be a better choice than Asuka.

JacopeX
Chun li has way more experience

Krone
Originally posted by Sam Z
I believe he means that Jun would be a better choice than Asuka.

ohhhh sorry my apologise didnt read your post becasue im damn lazy 2day

shin_remy
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Anyone here been to evo?

too bad no, BUT i have listend everything live on the radio online.

awsome, Daigo LOST!!!

Superboy Prime
Chun Li would rip Asuka to shreds. I mean...a highschool student against an interpol agent...right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.