About Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quinlan_Vos
After Anakin pledges himself to Palpatine, does he become purely evil?

Palpatine orders Anakin to go launch an attack on the Jedi Temple and kill everyone there, doesn't Anakin have any resentment to that? He's been ordered to slaughter friends he knew for years!

I mean, 5 minutes ago he treated fellow Jedi as brothers and then and hour minutes later he treats them as mortal enemies. How can he kill the Younglings, does he become heartless right after he pledges himself to the Sith? After all, he only did it for love.

My second question, isn't love supposed to be a major concept in Star Wars, so why is it due to love that Anakin turned to the dark side? I mean, Luke loved his father, that's why he turned him back to the light.

I don't get it.

queeq
Who does....

I still think that the turn itself is rather odd.... I don't buy it. One moment he's about to turn Palpy in, the next het cuts off Windu's arms and is off to slaughter kids.... That boy really has a screw loose somewhere.

aj_vader
Throughout Revenge Of The Sith Anakin is seeing in his dreams that Padme is going to die, In the same way he saw his Mother in his dreams.

Its clear that Anakin loves Padme very much. But when Anakin sits in the Temple ans thinks about it he must realise that If the Jedi destroy Palpatine, then Padme will die. Also Anakin has had his trust shaken by the Jedi, but Palpatine is a very close friend and mentor to Anakin. Which is the main reason he served Palpatine and swore his allegiance to him.

Darth Kreiger
The PT has a stupid way of telling things, blame Lucas

Alliance
Both trilogies have stupid ways of telling things...blame Lucas.

queeq
THe ones in the OT are better hidden. stick out tongue

sithsaber408
Originally posted by aj_vader
Throughout Revenge Of The Sith Anakin is seeing in his dreams that Padme is going to die, In the same way he saw his Mother in his dreams.

Its clear that Anakin loves Padme very much. But when Anakin sits in the Temple ans thinks about it he must realise that If the Jedi destroy Palpatine, then Padme will die. Also Anakin has had his trust shaken by the Jedi, but Palpatine is a very close friend and mentor to Anakin. Which is the main reason he served Palpatine and swore his allegiance to him.

Agreed.

Thats why you have the little tear, when him and Padme are "looking" at each other across the distance.

He knows that he's gonna have to save Palps, and that means (at the very least) standing against the Jedi.

Probably killing a few, if not all.

He hopes to have Palps captured and put on trial to pump him for info. (this is confirmed by Lucas in the dvd commentary), but as the fight progresses, it's obvious that this isn't going to be possible.

Even when he cuts off Mace's hand, he isn't trying to kill Mace, just trying to prevent Palps death.

After palps blasts him out the window, he realizes that he's now joined at the hip with him, and has to help implement his plans.

No other choice really, except to kill palps and lose padme.

That's the logic of it anyway and the dvd commentary helps a bit, it just wasn't made completly clear on-screen, so his turn seems rather quick.

It's why he cries later on Mustafar too, because although he's consumed with anger and feels put out by the Jedi, he really didn't want to go against them and kill all the kids.

He just let himself get screwed into that situation.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
After Anakin pledges himself to Palpatine, does he become purely evil?

Palpatine orders Anakin to go launch an attack on the Jedi Temple and kill everyone there, doesn't Anakin have any resentment to that? He's been ordered to slaughter friends he knew for years!

I mean, 5 minutes ago he treated fellow Jedi as brothers and then and hour minutes later he treats them as mortal enemies. How can he kill the Younglings, does he become heartless right after he pledges himself to the Sith? After all, he only did it for love.

My second question, isn't love supposed to be a major concept in Star Wars, so why is it due to love that Anakin turned to the dark side? I mean, Luke loved his father, that's why he turned him back to the light.

I don't get it.

No or Padme and Luke wouldn't have sense good in him.

The only friends Anakin really had were Oafy Wan and Palpatine.

He really did not like them, especially Mace Windu. Read the ROTS book.

Just shows the crazy things love makes you do.

queeq
I know all that cerebrally... but it's just not there when you see it. And that is why I don't buy it.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by queeq
Who does....

I still think that the turn itself is rather odd.... I don't buy it. One moment he's about to turn Palpy in, the next het cuts off Windu's arms and is off to slaughter kids.... That boy really has a screw loose somewhere.

read the book babe, it's done much better in there and takes longer yes

Tangible God
The PT books tell a better story than the PT movies.

chinabing
Naah, the PT and the OT books ALL stink. They're not books, they're 'novelizations." Ugh, what a horrendous word.

queeq
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess

I know, babe.... but only the movie really counts.

Jedi Priestess
Unfortunately so, because the ROTS book blows the ROTS movie out of the water and I despise the EU. Thats how good the book is.

Alliance

I third that motion.

Ushgarak
Yes, he becomes fully evil from that moment. That's the Dark Side for you.

PVS
please stop reminding me how anakin's turn, though explained throughout the film ad nauseum, makes no sense at all sad

chinabing
How about he made up his mind?

Anakin was no Hamlet. Anakin had his time of thoughtful deliberation.

When Mace tried to assassinate the man who could help him save Padme, Anakin saw what the Jedi were trying to do and that sealed the deal for him.

Alliance
I can use that to rationalize why Anakin gave up the jedi, but its quite a jump to go from turning from the Order and magically pledging allegiance to the Sith like some sort of unconscious dog. Anakin can't really like the Sith at that point. And joining just because you have one friend (who you don't trust and who started a three year galactic war that destroyed your life), is a lame rationalization.

queeq
The thing is: we KNOW how it works....
The problem is: we don't feel it, experience it or whatever. It is there factually, but I just don't buy it, it's not credible.

Alliance
I agree.

I don't know if Lucas was just thinking "oh, well, everyone knows how it turns out, so I'll just skip over logic" (which I think is unlikely because he said that he feels you should be able to watch the films from 1-6).

Maybe it was just Lucas being...Lucas....AGAIN. erm

queeq
Problem is... the logic is there. There just isn't any credible drama...

Alliance
not to mention dialogue.

the logic is "there." I still think you have to get way to creative on your own time to fill it in.

sithsaber408
Well, another scene like him in the temple before he goes to help Palps would have been great.

After all that happens, he sits around again thinking (could even be silent with quiet imperial march/Emperor theme playing) and we see him resolved that now he's helped Palps, now he's gotta kill them all, and he doesn't like it, but resolves himself to his new tasks.

It wouldn't work for the movie of course, having two scenes like that book-ending his choice to help Palps and go against Mace, but it would have taken what we knew was the reason for his turn, and given it a better visual picture.

Alliance
I get the rejection of the Jedi, but I still don't understand the embrace of the Sith.

queeq
Indeed... and that is the problem. We don't understand/feel why Anakin turns so abruptedly. There's not MUCH seduction, is there.

Alliance
No. Which is dissappointing...because I think MacDarmid was actually one of the "better actors" in ROTS...and I really think he was looking forward to that role (the conversion).

PVS
are we all finally coming to the realisation that the PT sucked? or do you need more time? its too soon, isnt it?

queeq
laughing out loud

THe sense of a wasted opportunity gets me everytime.

chinabing
I buy it. It is credible. It didn't just 'happen.' It was a
long, deliberate seduction, masterminded by Sidious and
perhaps the will of the force.

He didn't have just one reason to switch teams.

1. To save Padme's life
2. So it won't happen the way he lost his mother.
3. Because the Jedi didn't trust him.
4. There were things about the force the Jedi weren't telling him.
5. The Jedi insulted him by refusing to make him a master when he was named to the Jedi Council.
6. The Jedi made him spy on the Chancellor.
7. Mace ordered him to stay behind.
8. Mace was going to kill the Chancellor, (in violation of the Jedi Code) and Sidious' knowledge of the power to cheat death would have been lost.

I mean, how many more do you need?

The only time Anakin/Vader showed any signs of Hamletism was when Luke was being electrocuted.

Tangible God
Originally posted by PVS
are we all finally coming to the realisation that the PT sucked? or do you need more time? its too soon, isnt it? I realised that at the end of the midnight screening of TPM in 1999.

And as stated, it's understandable why Anakin suddenly turned his back on the Jedi, but to give in to the Dark Side within 2 minutes, where only 4 minutes before THAT he was gonna let the Dark Side LOSE, is a pretty lame excuse for his fall.

His seduction and temptation was movie-spanning, but his actual fall was instantaneous and rather unfeasible.

Alliance
Originally posted by PVS
are we all finally coming to the realisation that the PT sucked? or do you need more time? its too soon, isnt it?

No. The PT did not suck. It never will.

queeq
But it's mediocre

Alliance
According to some people, yes.

queeq
And debatably mediocre, if I may add.

Alliance
..debatebly mediocre, according to some people.

thumb up

Jedi Priestess
There's not MUCH seduction, is there.

In the movie anyway.....

Alliance
Yes...the book IS better.

queeq
But only the movie counts for real.... It's not the like ROTS book is some great addition to world literature.

Forcewielder
Originally posted by Tangible God
I realised that at the end of the midnight screening of TPM in 1999.

And as stated, it's understandable why Anakin suddenly turned his back on the Jedi, but to give in to the Dark Side within 2 minutes, where only 4 minutes before THAT he was gonna let the Dark Side LOSE, is a pretty lame excuse for his fall.

His seduction and temptation was movie-spanning, but his actual fall was instantaneous and rather unfeasible.

If you had watched Return of the Jedi, you would've heard Anakin reveal to Luke why he would give in to the Dark Side....."It is the only way you can save your friends". Anakin thought that the Dark Side could help Padme survive childbirth and that PalpSidious could teach him how he could gain access to that power which is why he swore his alliegeance to him.

Besides, Anakin's fall to the Dark Side didn't happen in 2 minutes, it happened when he killed Dooku but Anakin doesn't realise it until after he betrays Mace.

queeq
And neither do we, the viewers... And that is where the film goes wrong. We don't see it happening and therefore it feels very abrupt.

chinabing
And neither do we, the viewers... And that is where the film goes wrong. We don't see it happening and therefore it feels very abrupt.

Whaddya mean we don't see it? It's right on the screen for the whole of the movie before he makes his sith pledge! You just have to open your eyes.

Jedi Priestess
But only the movie counts for real....

Not in my world. laughing out loud

I normally despise EU, but with the ROTS novelization I make an exception. It may be wrong, but that book is what counts to me.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Forcewielder
If you had watched Return of the Jedi, you would've heard Anakin reveal to Luke why he would give in to the Dark Side....."It is the only way you can save your friends". Anakin thought that the Dark Side could help Padme survive childbirth and that PalpSidious could teach him how he could gain access to that power which is why he swore his alliegeance to him.

Besides, Anakin's fall to the Dark Side didn't happen in 2 minutes, it happened when he killed Dooku but Anakin doesn't realise it until after he betrays Mace. The lines he used on Luke were the same seductive lines Palps used on HIM. They're lines of SEDUCTION, not nobility.

Anakin fell to the Dark Side to save his wife and in so doing, killed her, killed himself(Anakin that is, Vader emerges) and lost his children. And Anakin was steadily edging towards the Dark Side, but didn't actually fall until Palpatine said "Become my apprentice." Just like how the runaway jeep is getting closer and closer to the cliff but hasn't actually fallen until it plunges over the edge.

The guy was just weeping over his actions and then tosses his remorse to the wind and pledges himself to the Sith he swore to destroy. Within TWO MINUTES. Hell I think I'm being generous with the time as well. For the sake of the movie, his fall was far too fast.

queeq
Originally posted by chinabing
Whaddya mean we don't see it? It's right on the screen for the whole of the movie before he makes his sith pledge! You just have to open your eyes.

That still makes it abrupt and not credible... that's the whole point some of us try to make. The information is there, some of it's quite hidden, but I just don't buy the whole turn from wanting to turn Palpy in to hacking off Mace's hands, then screaming : What have I done, and then immediately: "I pledge myself to your teachings... " ....Oh yeah and let's slaughter all the kids at the temple...

BIZARRE!!!

Ushgarak
Wasn't that bizarre, to be honest. He was a psychological mess by then. People snap like that in real life all the time, suddenly going on kill crazy rampages when seemingly nice guys not long before. It might be a bit extreme but then it is just a film, and a film in which very extreme things happen. The point of fall to the Dark Side may well affect you like that.

queeq
Maybe... but I still do not find it credible at all. I feel the whole build-up, starting in AOTC should have been a lot better. Less time spent on HOW the separatists were formed etc... and more on Anakin's narrative would have helped.

chinabing
Maybe it would help you if you accepted once and for all, that you can't change Star Wars. Only GL can. I previously rattled off a dozen reasons why he fell to the dark side, and there are probably dozens more.

Anakin/Vader was a decisive character, always; never was he a Hamlet. He never was a namby-pamby, wishy-washy, navel-gazer! He made his choice quickly. That's how he was.

Alliance

One minute ANakin hates the Chancellor, has a lightsaber at his throat. Ne next, Anakin is whining to become a Sith. THAT is an aburbt transisition.

Not in my world. laughing out loud

I normally despise EU, but with the ROTS novelization I make an exception. It may be wrong, but that book is what counts to me.
A double standard, but, a correct one imo.

Anakin/Vader was a decisive character, always; never was he a Hamlet. He never was a namby-pamby, wishy-washy, navel-gazer! He made his choice quickly. That's how he was.
What about the "I feel lost"? And he was a whiner.

Sith Lord Windu
anakin is surposed to be whiney. thats part of the reson he turned to the darkside... and part of the reosn he deserved to get hacked up by dooku and obi-wan.

and considering the 6 films (thrity to fourty years) happens in 12 hours, id say that his decition shouldn't have been much longer. maybe a little

Kaos sebaceous
about the whole love thing i was reading some thing on i guess the books for 7,8,9 and luke gets isnt it forbidden for a jedi to love someone and wouldent luke turn to the dark side for his loved ones like anakin

Jedi Priestess
I feel the whole build-up, starting in AOTC should have been a lot better. Less time spent on HOW the separatists were formed etc... and more on Anakin's narrative would have helped.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. yes They could have done SO much more.

Alliance
Lucas bit off a WHOLE lot more than he could handle in 3 films/7.5 hours.

I appreciate his desire for the scope of the plot, but it was unrealistic given the constraints he gave himself.

queeq
What constraints????? Lucas had absolutely NO constraints in making these movies. He seemed to have lost his nack for storytelling, which in the end is the only reason why these films don't wokr as well as the old ones. And storytelling is something you start doing behind a desk, and Lucas even does it with pencil and paper. If you don't get it right there, you never get it right. And IMHO, that's where these films go wrong.

And I DO accept that this is SW, but that doesn't mean I have to LIKE everything. The PT is just a collection of many missed opportunities. And for someone who has no constraints whatsoever (the merchandise alone made his films profitable) that is a shame...

Alliance
What constraints?????

The constraints he gave himself....3 films, no more than 2.5 hours each.

The PT is not all missed opportunities. The Clone Wars is my favorite period in SW, becuase this saga, which always had these wonderful environments and weapons, finalll gave birth to some military science fiction.

The PT gets us more into new environments...outdoors, instead of sitting in cockpits all the time. The idea of the plot is excellent, but its immensely complex. And complex polt are always complicated to deal with.

Because of this, no one thing gets all the attention, unlike the PT where a few characters get a lot of attention.

queeq
The plot was nice, the storytelling sucked. Getting an audience to identify with characters is key to a good film. Check out films like Short Cuts or Magnolia: lots of characters tehre, yet they compel me... The SW characters in the PT do not. What is the difference? Bad characterisation and bad storytelling...

Alliance
A couple characters caught my interest, but you are correct...there is not much there.

Jedi Priestess
OK now I have to agree with the time constraint thing. Im sorry but cramming ROTS into the pitiful 2 hours and 20 minutes or so that it got was simply stupid. It should have been a 3 hour movie easily.

Alliance
I agree. Same with AOTC....Both hove split plots where the main characters, namely Anakin and Obi-Wan, have their own seperate...well...plots.

queeq
ROTS should have spanned EpII en III... I could have missed the whole EPII Ob1 following Jango thing... about an hours worth with one prize: exposition. YUCK!!!

Alliance
I totally disagree...you can't capture the glory of the Clone Wars in one film...not by a long shot. What are you gonna say...three years passes in 5 min and were jump form Geonosis to Coruscant?

No offense, but I thought Kamino had some of the most sincere "action" (meaning plot, leagcy, artistry) in all of the movies.

queeq
The Clone Wars are not even IN the movie. I'm talking about the Anakin story. Who cares how the Clone Wars came to be, it's not as important as the seduction and fall of Anakin Skywalker. But that was compromised by a lot of intricate stuff that isn't that important in the end...

Alliance

queeq
But it is supposed to be a backdrop, now it's hardly there (too bad, I thought it was called Star WARS) but it does take a lot of time...

Alliance
It is awkward of Lucas to desire is as a backdrop to the action...it should BE the action of II, II.5, and III. CHaracter development through war...a concept that should have happened in the OT, but didn't...a chance to get some real SW military science fiction.

Thats why I love Karen Traviss.

queeq
It's a choice. When done well to bring out the character of Anakin, it doesn't really matter. What does matter is that Anakin is not very good film character.

Alliance
Well, the concept is good, but it doesnt fit Lucas sfx style or hsi time limits.

queeq
Has nothing to do with time, it has to do with choices.

And it DOES fit his SFX style, because he always claimed the SFX were merely the TOOL for storytelling. That which he didn't display as much vigour for than he used to when he DID have major restraints.... in the OT. THose were REAL restraints: time, money and technologically. He solved it by telling a story well... Now he seems to have lost the urge to tell well.

Alliance
I think he sometimes just misses the point of his own story.

queeq
Which is very ironic.

Alliance
Incredibly so.

queeq
And sad.

Alliance
Thank goodness for imagination and the EU.

queeq
EU????????????? *shudders*

Alliance
SOME EU.

Karen Traviss and the RC game would top the list.

chinabing
What does matter is that Anakin is not very good film character.

I think Anakin's a fine character. (If Anakin had been played by the same actor in I, II and III, we'd see the development the whole way, and I think we'd have invested a little more in him, just as we did the "big 3" in the OT.)

But Anakin's a seriously troubled character. You can see the seeds of his fall throughout I and II. No father. Born a poor slave child. Chose to leave his mother. Impatient, confused, distracted, angry. But that's who he is.

Maybe that's why Luke turned out so good: because he had a father figure in Owen Lars to show him the right path.

So that means Uncle Owen is the real hero of Star Wars!

queeq
YAAAYYY.... Star Wars Episode IIIa, IIIb, IIIc: The Lost Adventures of Owen Lars.

But Anakin is a flawed film chararcter because he fails to make us sympathise with him.

Alliance
IIIa...Owen Lars farms.
IIIb...Owen Lars picks mushrooms of of vaporators.
IIIc...Owen Las farms.

I sympathise somewhat with Anakin...but Lucas did a real cr@ppy job on that one.

queeq
I prefer IIIc to be called Dining with the Tuskens

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Alliance
IIIa...Owen Lars farms.
IIIb...Owen Lars picks mushrooms of of vaporators.
IIIc...Owen Las farms.

Lol. laughing

chinabing
Anakin, no father; Luke, father fig. in Uncle Owen

Anakin goes bad, Luke turns out good.

Does anyone have a problem with that?

Alliance
I prefer IIIc to be called Dining with the Tuskens
laughing
Anakin, no father; Luke, father fig. in Uncle Owen

Anakin goes bad, Luke turns out good.

Does anyone have a problem with that?

Not really...you could say that Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan were father figures to Anakin.

Rampant ox
laughing

Not really...you could say that Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan were father figures to Anakin.

Obi-Wan was his brother. no expression

Alliance
He loved him. loveshower

chinabing

Luke had a father figure for 20 long years.

Anakin had Qui-Gon for 15 minutes, and Obi-Wan for 10 years. Not the same as being there as he grows up.

Where was Obi-Wan when Anakin got an "A" in Huttese?
Where was Obi-Wan when Anakin built his first speeder?
Where was Obi-Wan when Anakin leared to ride his first Eopie?

There's more to being a father than bossing people around!

Tangible God
That's the job of a distressed housewife.

Alliance
Luke had a father figure for 20 long years.

Anakin had Qui-Gon for 15 minutes, and Obi-Wan for 10 years. Not the same as being there as he grows up.

Where was Obi-Wan when Anakin got an "A" in Huttese?
Where was Obi-Wan when Anakin built his first speeder?
Where was Obi-Wan when Anakin leared to ride his first Eopie?

There's more to being a father than bossing people around!

Anakin had all his friends and mentors at the Academy.

Luke had Tuskens.

Tangible God
And his Jawa drinkin' buddies, don't forget.

Alliance
Nothing screems "help!" like hanging with a drunken Jawa.

JediRobin23
I'd get drunk with a jawa, cant say I wont slap the little B*tch.
anyway, jediR out...

queeq
And don't foget that Luke wasn't a slave, he had lots of time to build sandcastles... Just check out the Lars residence...

Alliance
"Uncle Owen.....UNCLE OWEN!"

Maybe Luke did those paintings in their house....

chinabing
Anakin had all his friends and mentors at the Academy.

Luke had Tuskens.
Friends and mentors are not fathers, there ain't no unconditional love.

Maybe Dan Quayle was right. Look what happened to Luke when he had a strong father, he turned out right. I read a story in the paper how when this guy was a boy he idolized Luke, but now that he's an adult, he's a big Uncle Owen fan. He realized how right uncle Owen was by telling Luke not to "waste time with his friends" until his chores were done. Ya think you'll get a chum at the academy to tell ya that?

Alliance
Um...yeah...because all those teaching about religon and civil service probably did nothing....

chinabing
That's what fathers do, they instill a moral code at a young age, and keep it going as the child grows.

Even with the all the teachings Anakin learned he still went bad. Some kids with single-parent homes turn out great, some don't. Anakin was a great kid until he was tempted by the Sith.

But when you try to figure out why Anakin went bad, and his son turned out good, the parent factor has to be mentioned.

Alliance
Some kids with ________________ turn out great, some don't.

Yes....I'd agree with that statement.

queeq
But when you try to figure out why Anakin went bad, and his son turned out good, the parent factor has to be mentioned.

Good point. There goed Lucas's theory about choice... laughing out loud

Alliance
You can mention the parent factor, but it doesn't mean that it has any effects.

queeq
Common sense says it would.

Cybervader
Anakin, Luke = No father

Anakin - has mother (who dies)
Luke - has Uncle Owen, Aunt Beru (who dies)

Anakin - loves Padme (who dies)
Luke - arguably interested in Leia (who turns out to be his sister)

Anakin - has Obi-Wan as mentor
Luke - has Obi-Wan and Yoda as mentor

Anakin - was seduced by Palpatine
Luke - attempted seduction by Vader AND Palpatine

To tell you the truth i dont see much difference between this father and son except Anakin has one mentor and only one seducer while Luke has two mentors and thus TWO seducers. Ok i know Anakin was helplessly and possessively in love with Padme, not equal to Luke-Leia mild 'flirtation'. But still there's no reason for Anakin to turn, and Luke did not.

Luke redeems Anakin, so yeah he's the real facility around here.

queeq
Plus Luke doesn't constantly whine about how great he is. He's a much more modest guy and open for instruction. Anakin was not. He felt he was some sort of god and should be worshipped as such. BIG difference.

Cybervader
yeah i concur. What i was saying is that both anakin and luke does not seem to have much difference in the virtue of their upbringing, but why they turn out so differently?

queeq
Choice... according to Lucas. That is what he was trying to say: You don't get born evil, it is a path one chooses..

chinabing
Plus Luke doesn't constantly whine about how great he is. He's a much more modest guy and open for instruction. Anakin was not. He felt he was some sort of god and should be worshipped as such. BIG difference. Anakin really didn't do that.

chinabing
Originally posted by Cybervader
yeah i concur. What i was saying is that both anakin and luke does not seem to have much difference in the virtue of their upbringing, but why they turn out so differently? I'm telling you, it's the father. Uncle Owen did a great job.

Anakin as a boy seemed to be a great kid. A wonderful kid, one any mom would be proud to have. Anakin seemed to have a fine moral center in TPM. If he had had a father or Owen-like figure in his life, maybe things would have turned out differently.

queeq
Anakin really didn't do that.

Yes he did. Watch the scenes with Padme in AOTC again, the one in her chambers on Coruscant and in the garage on Tatooine.

Darth Aain
Well If I were GL I first wuld make the movie bit longer.

He sliced of windu's hand because he didnt want palpatine to die because he was the only hope to keep padme alive, the one he mostly loved.

After Windu's death i would add a year after or 2 after "anakin's disappearence" left a mystery and as he returned he was diffrent he had bright yellow eyes and his personality has changed. Then he became truly evil after 1 or 2 years forcing him to evil in all kinds of ways "brainwashed"

What kind of an idiot like GL makes someone kill their own friend after talking to them about 5 minutes ago he knew for years. GL shuld have thought this over...

Boy i shuld work for GL

queeq
You should, write him a letter.

smoker4

Just make sure you use spell check player cool

queeq
Shhht.... you shouldn't have told. Now he makes a chance.

smoker4
Damn i may have unleashed a monster

queeq
Oh yes...

Sesse
Deer Gorge Lucus.

I am a big fan of you. I have qualification about art and film running. I would like to working to you very lot. I live in a apple. Big apple to say at little. Heh. A small joke always make days pretty. Anway. I would liked to sing in to you and see if you can use my talnets.

Your deerest friend: Namehere

smoker4
laughing out loud

queeq
Excellent! Bound to be hired with those writing skills.

Alliance

laughing I always want to ask him if I can develop an episode 2.5.

queeq
Undevelop you mean. wink

Alliance
No...not really. Lucas would not agree with my vision though.

queeq
I'm sure he won't. Then again, many of us don't agree with his vision of EPII either. laughing out loud

Alliance
Except I challenge his big concepts. smile

queeq
Big concepts are good, but in the PT they're too much in your face.

Curlie Q
smile

Curlie Q
are ya the only one here?

queeq
Nope

smoker4
Yes

queeq
Nope

smoker4
maybe

queeq
No.. nope I'm sure.

Alliance
Big concepts are good, but in the PT they're too much in your face.

which is why we finally realize that he fails.

queeq
Who? Anakin or Lucas?

Alliance
Lucas.

queeq
Well, he did give us SW.... And he looked nice in blue make up.

Alliance
Yes. He did.

queeq
Smurf Lucas

Alliance
tehe.

queeq
He chose the make-up I bet. Gave it to his daughter as well...

Alliance
kinky.

queeq
Errr... no.

Alliance
Well...

queeq
You like Lucas's daughter in blue??

Alliance
ack...*chokes*....*suffocates*

queeq
Aha....love is in the air. When's the wedding?

Alliance
Can you marry a woman that 200 lbs heavier than you?

queeq
It's legal.

I think...

Alliance
hmm...legal but not advisable?

queeq
Something like that.... unlike you're into that kinda thing. In that case you got a handful. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.