Slightly worried

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovelyOne
Ok I'm slightly worried about The script writer's rather annoying tendency to give EVERYTHING and EVERYONE in their movies their own bloody plot story..So I'm thinking of Giselle and Scarlett..do you think they will end up with Jack in the 3rd installment? I mean The writers have made sure Scarlett was introduced back into movie 2..if so...what the hell? They are rank..Jack can do better..SERIOUSLY Disney...do you think we want to see him go off with those two whores? Is THAT what jack is going to have to settle for?..that wont even be funny...that wont even be charming..I would be pissed off at Jack slipping back into his old ways of objectifying women It would mean that Jack as a character has learned ABSOLUTELY NOTHING by the end of the trilogy..It would actually be very disappointing in my opinion..they are crappy CRAPPY characters who have ABSOLUTELY NO meaning in the story..no one cares about them!!!..they are just the bitches who slap Jack for a cheap laugh..seriously..winding up with THOSE 2?...I hope not..I will be demanding my money back if that happens..I don't waste £7 to leave a movie unsatisfied with who Jack ends up with..two whores...HONESTLY..*tsk tsk*

jessigem
i fully agree with you. about the plot line thing. and the whore thing.
but the plot line thing is kinda annoying.

diddly-dum
who knows?? Go over to Disney and ask

Jacky Sparrow
oh, it sound awful. if so I don't buy the dvd and i think then we should take our script and make our film of it, aye?

diddly-dum
OOOOOooooo!!!! Can I do the casting???

Jacky Sparrow
why not? if you spent the money and take me as Lizzie big grin

LovelyOne
I'm kinda hoping that they will read this...and see how irritated we will be at that kind of ending..laughing out loud

diddly-dum
Well, I am NOT flying everyone down to LA,Bahammas,ect

Jacky Sparrow
oh, pity! sad

diddly-dum
Well, its too expensive for a teen!

blackpearl44
No way......The main character, the hero, the leading man, in Jack, should end up with the leading lady....Liz....WAY to small of a part in Scarlett, to try an develope her in one movie? no, it just wont work...I wouldn't worry about it LovelyOne smile

Jacky Sparrow
Well then we should find a producer with money, aye?

LovelyOne
Yeah I agree with you blackpearl44

But I have seen those pics where Jack is with Gissele and Scarlet..they look as if they are slapping him..but apparently there is one where he's got one on each arm.

I can imagine that being the crappy ending "I'm sorry..lets go on my pearl and sail away" "ok jack lets go!" LAME!

Those shots were filmed in Port Royal on the same day as the halted wedding in movie 2...so I hope to GOD that his little encounter with them isn't after Liz and Will get married at port royal(movie 3) .honestly how CRAP and disappointing would that be? JACK is the main character not Will.... JACK should get the leading lady..not settle for some crappy, ugly looking prostitutes..who contribute nothing into the movie apart from slapping Jack's face..

Jacky Sparrow
yes, i've seen the picture too. But could the picture not be from after the shooting? maybe?

LovelyOne
It might be but they are all looking at a marker..not a camera..markers are placed there when they are filming..when they want the characters to all look at the same thing:

http://potc-online.net/pictures/displayimage.php?album=6&pos=52

Jacky Sparrow
maybe it's in between the film, he uses them to reach something. don't destroy the my hope for a good end

LovelyOne
I am wondering though..why would Disney allow that to be seen so easily by paparazzi if that was the ending of the trilogy?....trying to throw us off the scent?

Maybe that was a deleted scene from movie 2

Jacky Sparrow
aye, that could be, when jack comes to tortuga

LovelyOne
Yes but he didn't have his hat on in tortuga...sad

maybe that was an encounter he had with them BEFORE Will got slapped by scarlett..maybe he tricked them into doing something for him and ran off..so by the time Will sees her she says "give him this"

meh..I hope this aint the ending..if it is Disney..then I'm very disappointed.

Jacky Sparrow
shit! maybe it's from the first movie?

*jcd*gmc*
i don't see why you would get back together with people who slapped you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

blackpearl44
I think that picture is totally irrelevant....

LovelyOne
no i dont think so JackySparrow those photos were taken on the same day as the port royal scene in movie 2

Jacky Sparrow
maybe it's just a scene in between the 3. movie and that those 2 are now friends with him or so?

or

ah, it could possibly be a scene, befort the Black Pearl is shown, when Jack tries to get the picture of the key.

diddly-dum
I know some one with ALOT of money!!

Jacky Sparrow
very good! big grin

diddly-dum
Bill GAtes!

Jacky Sparrow
all right then make a deal wink

diddly-dum
one problem,.. my friends friends dad work for Bill Gates,.. so I'm like not even in the picture,...Oh well.

LovelyOne
or maybe they did this so they could see peoples reactions..and see what people would think about the idea of them getting together at the end of the trilogy..which I think is going to be very negative..

ALSO when they were shooting pirates 2 they STILL didn't have the ending of the trilogy written properly..so they couldn't have been shooting end scenes for movie 3 that early on in the production of movie 2.

Disney did pick up on the fact that with movie 1, the lack of a Jack/Liz ending/relationship was the one thing people were slightly dissapointed about after seeing the movie..Keira even said in an interview that the majority of the audience wanted to see more Jack/Liz. So thats why they have now started to introduce it.

The writers must realize that if they dont end the trilogy Jack/Liz, then the majority of the audience will give the same reaction to how movie 1 ended..which is.."aww its a nice ending ..but..I'ts not all that satisfying..really is it"

Chiki Mina
hey miss lovelyone i read crap in a crappy site w crappy ppl making crap rumoring crap saying that jack would become immortal and would end up w 2 women scarlette/gissele. thats so bull. this is disney..disney always has a way of showing a lesson and changing people. they could not just make jack end up to his old ways i mean all that change for nothing! for what to being back as his horny-get-lucky old self again!! nu uh!! doubt it... wouldnt be even funny.

diddly-dum
harsh much!

LovelyOne
I mean sure fine..Liz ending up with Will in movie 1..was a nice way to close a single story remember they had no plans to make a second..but this is a TRILOGY

Are the majority of the audience going to want to see it end like that AGAIN ?..Isn't it kinda like..been there..done that whats new??!

come on!! 2 endings in the trilogy that are EXACTLY THE SAME? the end of movie 1 and the end of movie 3 are going to be the SAME? .thats stupid to do that..its BORING...keep us on the edge of our seats..dont give us what we have ALREADY SEEN..been there...done that Disney! Give us an EXCITING ending please..

And no, If Jack ended up with Liz..it wouldnt mean that movie 2 and movie 3 have the same ending...Liz left movie 2 in no mans hands..its left us wondering who she is going to pick..

chiki mina..the immortality thing does have some back up to go with it smile..but these people who say he's going to choose it are very wrong..Odysseus(Jack) DENIED imortality from Calypso.. he wanted to return to Penelope instead..(Liz)..and Calypso helped him get back to her.

naveed
I don't think you should worry... I don't think a DISNEY movie would end with the leading actor getting two prostitutes hahaha

diddly-dum
yup

Chiki Mina
im pretty sure they are gonna show up again bc they are characters..i dunno just for comedy...nothing to worry about

diddly-dum
who knows this is Disney we are talking about! I never knew they'd make a PG13 movie,.. or anything over G for that fact,.. and here we are!!

Chiki Mina
YEA I FORGOT! this is the first pg-13 disney they ever made...gosh im stupid i forgot about that

diddly-dum
really?? wow,.. I thought it ws the first one in the 21st century!!

LovelyOne
what does PG13 actually mean(I'm from Englnad)..do you have to be with an adult when you watch it, unless you are over the age of 13?

Chiki Mina
yes lovelyone it means w paretal guidance w kids over 13..which i find it bull

diddly-dum
NO! Parental Guidence for kids UNDER the age of 13.Then they have why, like violence, langue,ect

Chiki Mina
yes sorry! diddly is right. under 13 not over no

diddly-dum
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.