bison vs orge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blanka
bison vs orge(tek)

Blanka
i think bison wins

Blanka
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogre_%28Tekken%29 thats him

Emperor Ashtar
What feats does ogre have, besides killing people. bison is really strong.

Blanka
i meant true orge

The-Judge
street fighter may have some better fighters, but ogre is too much for bison... he is the fighting god and can do some very weird stuff.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by The-Judge
street fighter may have some better fighters, but ogre is too much for bison... he is the fighting god and can do some very weird stuff.

So, much that jin beat him,right? bison is one of the strongest fighters, ogre's gonna need some feats to win.

The-Judge
you may be right, but jin had anger and revenge on his side... thats good features, an instant powerup. ogre killed an whole army

Emperor Ashtar
you may be right, but jin had anger and revenge on his side... thats good features, an instant powerup. ogre killed an whole army

Tekken force is not an army, and again jin beat him.

Krone
If its Bison from the Movie with Van Dam he wins stick out tongue

Remulous
Originally posted by Krone
If its Bison from the Movie with Van Dam he wins stick out tongue laughing

The-Judge
emperor ashtar, jin isnt weak. a jack wishstanded a giant forestdestroying laserbeam, and jin destroys them like nothing. and ogre is stronger. but it could go either way. youre understimating ogre

Emperor Ashtar
emperor ashtar, jin isnt weak. a jack wishstanded a giant forestdestroying laserbeam, and jin destroys them like nothing. and ogre is stronger. but it could go either way. youre understimating ogre

Your over estimating him, A>B>C logic isn't the best way to debate. because by your logic tekken force is stronger than jin because they almost killed him in jins tekken 3 ending. list some feats for ogre besides killing people, because that's all he did.

The-Judge
punches hard enough to destroy a helicopter. not empressing, but it was a little weak touc. he would be able to destroy much biggert thing. and he can fly, shoot fire, teleport and make a forceshield. and jun kazama, a serious fighter, was defeated without effort.

Emperor Ashtar
punches hard enough to destroy a helicopter. not empressing, but it was a little weak touc. he would be able to destroy much biggert thing. and he can fly, shoot fire, teleport and make a forceshield. and jun kazama, a serious fighter, was defeated without effort.

Biison survived an explosion the size of a miniture nuke, can teleport, mind control, telekenesis, make illusions, make copies of himself, disperce energy,body snatch, etc. explain how ogre's going to win?

The-Judge
bison would surely rush towards him due to his violent style, get stunned by the force field and get ogres snakearm right through his guts

Emperor Ashtar
bison would surely rush towards him due to his violent style, get stunned by the force field and get ogres snakearm right through his guts

No, bison never rushes towards an enemy, and his durability is high yet a snake fist will kill him?

The-Judge
well, that snakefist destroyed a helicopter by nearly only touching it... a serious ounch would be very deadly. if it not kills him, then two or three will... but if m. bison doesnt rushes, he wins

Emperor Ashtar
well, that snakefist destroyed a helicopter by nearly only touching it... a serious ounch would be very deadly. if it not kills him, then two or three will... but if m. bison doesnt rushes, he wins

Why would a guy who can throw projectiles, use telekensis, and pretty much has a hand full of distance attacks rush ogre?

The-Judge
why not? you may be right, but its all up to how the fight starts

Emperor Ashtar
why not? you may be right, but its all up to how the fight starts

Bison appears, uses telekensis paralyzes ogre, and does a psycho canon, ogre dies.

shin_remy
M.Bison wins

Uncanon story : M.Bison destroyed the world in snk vs capcom

but anyhow i don't see him having much trouble with Ogre

The-Judge
well, ogre isnt an weakling, i think it would be close... even through street fighter is on a higher level

Emperor Ashtar
well, ogre isnt an weakling, i think it would be close... even through street fighter is on a higher level

No, it wouldn't be close, bison wipes his arse with ogre. regular ogre lost to paul and true ogre lost to jin. I know jin is not weak but still, bison never loses to weaker characters like that, add all his abilities experience and if we add the psycho drive then bison is immortal,he stomps ogre.

The-Judge
well, you may be right... but i think it looks more right with ogre winning...

Emperor Ashtar
well, you may be right... but i think it looks more right with ogre winning...

I don't see how, ogre has really done much. he beat tekken force and destroyed some helicopters.

The-Judge
he is the god of fighting, that why i think so, but m. bison wins, whateversmile

Tha C-Master
If it's SFA3 Bison, then I believe he wins for sure...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.