Sarah Connor Chronicles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

barand1
Sarah Connor Chronicles Gets the Green Light is the first thing I read today on my daily round of movie/TV news.

Taken from Comingsoon.net ...

"Warner Bros. TV has set David Nutter to direct the pilot for "The Sarah Connor Chronicles," prompting Fox Broadcasting to officially greenlight production on the "Terminator"-themed project.

Nutter, whose last 12 pilots have all been picked up to series, also will serve as executive producer. Andy Vajna and Mario Kassar's C2 Pictures, which produced the most recent "Terminator" feature, is producing with Warner Bros. TV.

Fox made a put pilot commitment to "Connor" last fall, picking up the script from executive producer Josh Friedman (War of the Worlds). Kassar and Vajna will also executive produce.

Casting on "Connor" will begin immediately, with filming expected to commence early next year in New Mexico.

Nutter -- who directed the pilots of successes such as "Smallville," "Without a Trace" and "Supernatural" -- has a connection with original "Terminator" helmer James Cameron, having directed the pilot for Cameron's Fox series "Dark Angel."

The new installment in the "Terminator" franchise revolves around Connor and her savior son, John Connor. The series will explore what happened to Sarah Connor after the end of Terminator 2: Judgment Day, when the character went on the run."

barand1

Praylu
Slightly additional info:

Nutter is a very experienced TV veteran, with directing credits going back to shows like 21 Jump Street. He served as a producer and frequent director on The X-Files, and directed the feature film Disturbing Behavior.

Nutter told Variety he won't be working on any other pilots this year, describing Sarah Connor as, "A huge project that's going to take an extensive amount of preparation and pre-production."

...adding that he wants to make sure to protect, "the integrity of what Cameron created."

The series was first announced to be in development on November 14, 2005.
http://www.thearnoldfans.com/news/937.htm
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=377253&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

barand1

barand1
Small snippet from the wonderful Aint-It-cool-News.com, involving a Q&A with screen writer John Friedman (who is scripting the Sarah Connor Chronicles).

"What can you tell us about THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES?"

"SARAH CONNOR is moving forward as we speak. David Nutter's directing the pilot and right now we're planning on shooting in January. He's twelve for twelve getting pilots picked up to series. I'm oh for six, so something's gonna give. I know the TalkBacks have been pretty harsh
regarding the idea of a TERMINATOR TV show. I probably would be, too, if I didn't know how f*cking cool it's gonna be."

Ooh. Friedman seems like he is a fan of the Terminator films and sounds like he is gonna keep very faithful to the all ready laid story lines. From what I can tell Chronicles is going to based from the material set from Cameron than the team on T3. The more I read from this guy talking about SC Chronicles the more I'm getting excited. This is the guy who wrote for Spielberg on last years War of The Worlds and this year for Brian De Palma on Black Dahlia, so all can't be bad.

To read more from the interview click here

Nichole
Originally posted by barand1
The new installment in the "Terminator" franchise revolves around Connor and her savior son, John Connor. The series will explore what happened to Sarah Connor after the end of Terminator 2: Judgment Day, when the character went on the run."

How about there just be a Terminator 4? I mean, we know what happened to Sarah after T2-she died, just like John said in T3. Do we need to watch our heroine kick the bucket? sad

barand1
I'm hoping this will turn out a good character piece and concentrate on the characters than the action (if any?).

vvvrulz
I'm not sure this will work to be honest, is there enough of a storyline for just her alone?

Praylu
I suspect Terminator fans (guys like us) will tune in initially to watch the show, but for casual viewers not seeing Terminators after a few eps. may be driven away- they may not understand or care why they're not there. On the contrary though, if they can include constant clashes with pursuing authorities (cops, FBI, whatever may be) which seems logical then the action could be injected as necessary bringing in viewers. Sarah & John with a trusted few on the run being pursued this way makes perfect sense. We'll have to see what direction the series takes.

barand1
I agree Praylu. Every extra piece of news on the series makes me more excited to watch it. I hope the actors they hire for the roles understand the characters inside out. Replacing actors doesn't really bother me as much as it use to. After all its only a different actor playing the same character. If the character (i.e. Sarah) is written in a realistic way, then I am happily able to accept a new actress playing her. After all it's the character we invest in, not the actor. Julianne Moore portrayed Clarice Starling really well in Hannibal I think, which I also think is the best film out of the Lecter series. I know some people hated Nick Stahl as John, but he is a much better actor that Furlong and did that role in that film, with that script, justice. If T3 was longer(!) then I think we would of saw Connor become more stronger and believable in himself and become the Connor and stronger leader most fans wanted to see.

Praylu
Couldn't agree more, so long as the casting is passable and the actors are credible enough in their portroyals then we shouldn't have a problem. Since the director of the pilot seems to somewhat a fan it should be exceedingly interesting to say the least. T3 had many missed opportunities which had they been touched on would have elevated the film somehwere close to T2 dare I say.

barand1
Taken from Comingsoon.net

"Lena Headey (Imagine Me & You) has landed the plum leading role in the Fox pilot "The Sarah Connor Chronicles," reports Variety.

The project, from Warner Bros. TV, continues the "Terminator" movie franchise storyline by focusing on Sarah and her 15-year-old son John, as they fight attackers from the future in present-day Los Angeles.

Headey takes over the role made famous by Linda Hamilton in the first two "Terminator" films. Josh Friedman will write and David Nutter is set to direct the pilot.

Headey's credits include the features The Brothers Grimm, The Cave and Ripley's Game. She next stars in Warner Bros.' 300."

My first impression is that I am happy with the choice of Lena Headey. I think she is a good actress, and has the look of the stronger Sarah in T2.

Praylu
You beat me to it, lol. She strikes me as an interesting choice, though I suppose we'll have to wait and see what she does with the role. Hopefully the role of John is cast well, as well. Overall good news though.

Praylu
http://i14.tinypic.com/4h7jdyh.jpg

RevoWution™©®
For some reason, I can't seem to be able to picture anyone other than Linda Hamilton as Sarah Connor lol.

But Headey (above) does look quite similar to Hamilton, so I can't complain lol.

barand1
Haha, sorry Praylu. Yeah I think it is also an interesting choice, and Headey has been in some rather good films. I think she is a good actress. She is very much an upcoming actress, so hopefully this will give her wider recognition, which no doubt it will. I can see the role of Sarah as the real strong mother type, very much like that in T2. I think she has the fan approval, but I'm hoping everyone will comment and agree... or disagree with the choice made. Which leads me to mention, where is everyone lately?

For information and photos of Lena Headey click on the link.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0372176/

Benhacker
Originally posted by Praylu
http://i14.tinypic.com/4h7jdyh.jpg

jawdrop WOW jawdrop

She looks like Sarah Connor big grin

Benhacker cool

barand1

barand1

Praylu
Unlike with Lena's casting, I'm not very sure I'm keen to having Thomas Dekker play the teenage John Connor. I may be wrong (and I hope I am), but I don't genuinely believe he will do the role the justice it deserves. wink

Praylu
News from January 18th, 2007-

Richard T. Jones has joined the cast of The Sarah Connor Chronicles on Fox.

He'll play an FBI agent who is tasked with tracking down Sarah Connor and her son, John on the drama, says The Hollywood Reporter. The show is based on the character from the Terminator films.

Production on The Sarah Connor Chronicles is currently going on; filming is set to begin soon.

Movieweb.com

http://i14.tinypic.com/2ekotok.jpg

LORDSIDIOUS01
Lena Heady is hot. She'll do the role justice.

Praylu
Jan 31, 2007

The network's 10 drama pilots -- the same number as last year -- include the big-budget "The Sarah Connor Chronicles," a follow-up to the "Terminator" movies. The thriller, directed and executive produced by David Nutter, is shaping up "to be one of the biggest action pieces out there," Gold says.

Sarah Connor Chronicles
Production Co.: Warner Bros. TV/C-2 Pictures
Production Team: Josh Friedman, David Nutter, James Middleton, Mario Kassar, Andrew Vajna, Joel Michaels
Based on the characters from the "Terminator" franchise, it follows Connor (Lena Headey) and her son John (Thomas Dekker) in present-day Los Angeles as they fight attackers from the future in a battle for survival of the human race.

HollywoodReporter

Seems continuity may be thrown out the window once again...

barand1
Originally posted by Praylu
Based on the characters from the "Terminator" franchise, it follows Connor (Lena Headey) and her son John (Thomas Dekker) in present-day Los Angeles as they fight attackers from the future in a battle for survival of the human race.

Hmmm I'm looking forward to this I must say. I'm guessing it will split the fans, which T3 did, (Cameron lovers), as to whether its any good or just plain bad. Whether it's any good (and let's pray it is!) will be decided once it's on our TV screens.

Thanks for the updates Praylu smile

barand1
Background Casting Call: "The Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles" Warner Bros. TV Pilot

I found this site for those (mainly) who live in Las Vegas, NM

http://www.abqtrib.com/events/2007/jan/13/2572/

barand1
Headey Reveals Connor Chronicles

Lena Headey, who stars in the the Fox SF drama pilot The Sarah Connor Chronicles, told SCI FI Wire that the show will begin with a confrontation between Headey's title character; her son, John Connor (Heroes' Thomas Dekker); and two new Terminators: a female model, played by Serenity's Summer Glau, and a male one, which she called Cromartie, played by Owain Yeoman. One is good and one is bad; she didn't say which is which. (Glau's character is named Cameron, an apparent nod to Terminator franchise creator James Cameron.)

The pilot, which picks up the story from the end of the feature film Terminator 2: Judgment Day, begins in the desert, and "it ends with them landing in L.A., having run and escaped. Or maybe not," Headey said in an interview at WonderCon in San Francisco on March 3.

"We just finished ," Headey (300) said. "We were in Albuquerque for a month. And it was very intense, because TV is crazy. I mean, it's long days. It's like boom, boom, boom. You don't get any respite. But ... I think it's going to be great. I don't know if its going to be picked up, because it's only in pilot stage right now. But I learned to shoot many weapons and how to recognize a Terminator. So it was a good experience."

The pilot "begins, and it's them basically running, hiding, trying to live," Headey said. "Trying to carve out a normal life for themselves, but always being watched and trying to locate Skynet, trying to stop . But there are many, many issues in their way."

DOYLEZOMBIE
They should make a movie with humans fighting a huge war the terminators that would rock!

barand1
LATEST photo from the Sarah Connor Chronicles. Ooh I say...

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9071/01vq8.jpg

barand1
Was just browsing the Internet for some Terminator gossip and I found this article about the Sarah Connor Chronicles pilot script.

Here are a few words of what "big fan" Keith McDuffee thought/said about it;

"A pilot script for a science fiction series is tough to fully review, as you're left to your own imagination with the effects, which can be a good thing and a bad thing. I will say the script does a great job of selling the show to the reader, giving you a sense of excitement and awesomeness of what you're "seeing" unfold.

One question I had going into this read was whether the show would feature on something other than Terminators entering the scene again. I can tell you that they're definitely in this series in a big way. And much like the movies, we've got both a terminating Terminator and a protecting one, and the protector isn't Arnold -- far from it. In fact -- and here's the spoiler -- it's a hot, female classmate of John's!

"The pilot episode of course features John, Sarah and Terminator trying to flee the big, bad Terminator out to destroy them (all of which, as far as I can tell from the script, are nothing more than T-800/850 models). As I read the script, I started to wonder if this was it -- just another cat-and-mouse chase, only this time lasting 20-some-odd number of episodes.

It's not until the final moments of the pilot that you realize there's going to be more to this series. In a way that I'll leave for you to find out for yourself, Sarah, John and girl Terminator make a time jump from 1998 to 2006 -- naked. It's there where the trio hopes to track down the true source of Skynet's activation and hopefully change the fate of humanity, but don't we already know what happens having seen T3?"

Click here for the full article.

alic88
When is it scheduled to premiere.

LORDSIDIOUS01
I can't wait to watch this.

barand1
Some clips have aired over at ign. Check them out!

http://media.video.ign.com/ev/ev.html?dlURL=http://tvmovies.ign.com/tv/video/article/789/789668/sarahconnor_foolingjohn_051807_flvhigh.flv&object_ID=850896

barand1
Here is the link to view the Sarah Connor Chronicles season trailer!

http://www.terminatorfiles.com/news/2007/2007-05-19-a.htm

barand1
Terminator school scenes revised

A US TV series based on the Terminator movies is to revamp a key storyline following the Virginia Tech massacre.

The Sarah Connors Chronicles, scheduled to begin next year, follows a mother trying to protect her son - who may be destined to save mankind.

But a scene in which the young boy is attacked in his school will be revised, TV network Fox has confirmed.

The scene was filmed before a student shot dead 32 people at Virginia Tech University in April this year.

The gunman, 23-year-old Cho Seung-hui, later turned his weapon on himself.

Josh Friedman, an executive producer on the Fox TV show, has defended the scenes which see 15-year-old John Connor come under attack in his classroom.

He believed the incident was central to the show's theme, Fox Entertainment chairman Peter Liguori told the US Television Critics' Association.

"This woman is charged with protecting and preparing her son to be the future leader of the resistance," Liguori said.

"The one single place a parent has to give up control of their child is school."

Friedman was the first to acknowledge the scenes should be changed in the wake of the deaths in Virginia, Liguori added, but he was unable to say how the story would be changed.

Click for the full story here!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Terminator school scenes revised

A US TV series based on the Terminator movies is to revamp a key storyline following the Virginia Tech massacre.

The Sarah Connors Chronicles, scheduled to begin next year, follows a mother trying to protect her son - who may be destined to save mankind.

But a scene in which the young boy is attacked in his school will be revised, TV network Fox has confirmed.

The scene was filmed before a student shot dead 32 people at Virginia Tech University in April this year.

The gunman, 23-year-old Cho Seung-hui, later turned his weapon on himself.

Josh Friedman, an executive producer on the Fox TV show, has defended the scenes which see 15-year-old John Connor come under attack in his classroom.

He believed the incident was central to the show's theme, Fox Entertainment chairman Peter Liguori told the US Television Critics' Association.

"This woman is charged with protecting and preparing her son to be the future leader of the resistance," Liguori said.

"The one single place a parent has to give up control of their child is school."

Friedman was the first to acknowledge the scenes should be changed in the wake of the deaths in Virginia, Liguori added, but he was unable to say how the story would be changed.

Click for the full story here!

This isn't going to effect the show as a whole. The season will be a long one, so I'm sure it will not matter whether or not certain scenes are being re-written.

barand1

barand1

barand1
The top guys over at TheArnoldFans.com have a review of the first episode from TSCC.

Here's the highlights:

"Actress Lena Headey from "300" fame now plays Sarah Connor, who's character has decided to attempt to settle down at a regular life and living with a serious boyfriend. However after one-to-many repeated nightmares of a Terminator attack, she knows her love-life is doomed and protecting John, her son, must be her only mission in life.

We have the ugly terminator male face off with the hot, sexy one. It's almost as if we have scene this battle before however as it's a combination of the T2 hallway scene and T3's TX vs T-850 brawl. Still, it was executed very well with good effects and intensity. Later , having temporarily escaped the Terminator, we see Cameron and the Connor's sitting by an evening's fire. Cameron is picking shrapnel out of her metal collar bone with her shirt off and topless. While John stares at her breasts, Sarah asks Cameron to "holster those". Cameron understands and put's her bra on. Good laughs by all.

In act three, as if it couldn't get better than a naked Cameron, we get a fantastic finale involving what appears to be a bank robbery. So why does Cameron insist that the bank worker lock her and the Connor team inside of the vault? To hear more with spoilers, read on.

Without getting into too many secrets, let's just say that later time travel is involved and all three are teleported to a new time: the present of 2007. All arriving nude, this is the year when Sarah must stop the machines from rising to power.

I tell you, for me, my friends and from the sound of the entire auditorium, this was a hit and has potential to be an incredibly good television show. Keep in mind this review is coming from a guy who likes Comic Con and nerdy programs like Buffy, Firefly, Heroes, Smallville and now the Sarah Conor Chronicles!"

For the full review and 'bad' points about the episode click here

barand1

barand1
Anyone heard any more on this?

barand1
http://aycu33.webshots.com/image/33112/2002202187768197527_th.jpg
Fox have released some nice looking posters for TSCC, although there is no John Connor, which is a shame I think.

Anyway click the following to see them (4 in total).

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20160052,00.html

Jaime Sommers
For Australians interested in this series, it will on Channel Nine sometime over summer.

JediSamuraiMRB
Another month and this will be on.

Morridini
Just saw the pilot for the Sarah Connor Chronicles, and it sure has potential.

However I just got curious about a possible continuity error. Didn't Johns father in Terminator 1 say that (adding Spoiler tags incase none of those who read this have seen the pilot) it was no way to get a time machine to travel forward in time? I can understand that they want to have the series set in 2007, so they don't have to worry about mixing in stuff not created back in the 99.

barand1
Yes that is what I thought, but I guess it's another thing thats been overlooked.

OB1-adobe
I'm hoping this will turn out a good character piece and concentrate on the characters than the action (if any?).

This show looks F'ing stupid. Bet it gets cancelled after one season

MrCampion
Let it actually get on the air before throwing stones at it.

JediSamuraiMRB
This airs next sunday, then monday. Looks good

Darth Martin
I'll be watching.

OB1-adobe
Doesn't this show contradict terminator 3?

In T3 when John was like "No, no, you shouldn't even be here, we stopped judment day".

he was all suprised, now if this show gets considered to be cannon, he shouldn't be.

Tempe Brennan
Apparently it has already aired and people are not too impressed...

FistOfThe North
I absolutely loved the show. I can't wait for tonight's episode.

FistOfThe North
Sarah Connor is the Queen in 2007's "300" film.

Ahnold
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
Doesn't this show contradict terminator 3?

In T3 when John was like "No, no, you shouldn't even be here, we stopped judgement day". He was all suprised, now if this show gets considered to be canon, he shouldn't be.

You're right - the "Sarah Connor Chronicles" does indeed completely contradict "T3" (and in more ways than just the one you mentioned). The producers of the show have admitted as much, explaining that, for the purposes of their series, "T3" has been disregarded entirely (with only "T1" and "T2" considered canon). Apparently, they have justified this move by saying that the "Terminator" series has already shown us that the idea of alternate futures is possible.

From a storytelling view, this certainly makes sense; after all, according to "T3", not a lot actually happened between "T2" and "T3", other than John going on the run, and Sarah dying from leukaemia - events that would hardly make for a compelling series!

As for the issue of canon, it appears that now only "T1" and "T2" are actually strictly canon, with the TV series and movies having differing canons concerning the events taking place thereafter; even though the TV series is disregarding "T3", "T4" will indeed consider its events (and not those of the "Sarah Connor Chronicles"wink to be canon, and will follow on from them.

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Ahnold
You're right - the "Sarah Connor Chronicles" does indeed completely contradict "T3" (and in more ways than just the one you mentioned). The producers of the show have admitted as much, explaining that, for the purposes of their series, "T3" has been disregarded entirely (with only "T1" and "T2" considered canon). Apparently, they have justified this move by saying that the "Terminator" series has already shown us that the idea of alternate futures is possible.

From a storytelling view, this certainly makes sense; after all, according to "T3", not a lot actually happened between "T2" and "T3", other than John going on the run, and Sarah dying from leukaemia - events that would hardly make for a compelling series!

As for the issue of canon, it appears that now only "T1" and "T2" are actually strictly canon, with the TV series and movies having differing canons concerning the events taking place thereafter; even though the TV series is disregarding "T3", "T4" will indeed consider its events (and not those of the "Sarah Connor Chronicles"wink to be canon, and will follow on from them.

why would they do that? I have an intrest to watch the show, but I doubt it will last one season

P23
i thought for a tv show it was ****ing awsome. it does refer to t3 in alot of ways but still. im definatley excited for tonights episode

Darth Martin
This was pretty tight. I'm really exited for this the same way I was waiting for next week so I could see the next Blade episode. It contradicts with T3 but not alot of people care much for T3 anyway. I though for a tv show it was aweswome. I'll be watching again tonight for sure.

P23
Originally posted by Darth Martin
This was pretty tight. I'm really exited for this the same way I was waiting for next week so I could see the next Blade episode. It contradicts with T3 but not alot of people care much for T3 anyway. I though for a tv show it was aweswome. I'll be watching again tonight for sure.

t3 was good but you cant touch the first 2 films though. i thought this series was gona suck teribly but thank you god i was wrong.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by P23
t3 was good but you cant touch the first 2 films though. i thought this series was gona suck teribly but thank you god i was wrong. wink

Tempe Brennan
We are still waiting here in Australia for the series to screen. Only six weeks of summer to go, and no word from the TV people yet...

barand1
'Terminator' crushes competition

Fox's Sunday debut of "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" scored the best opening-night demo ratings of any new show in three years, while NBC's not-so-lustrous Golden Globes special barely registered with auds.

Boosted by strong marketing and a big NFL playoffs lead-in, the Warner Bros. TV-produced "Terminator" notched an eye-popping 7.6 rating/18 share among adults 18-49 and delivered some 18.3 million viewers with its one-hour bow Sunday at 8, according to prelim Nielsen national data. Socko perf demonstrated the value of scripted series at a time when network execs are trying to spin their ability to survive sans scribes and tubthumping strong ratings for reality shows.

David Nutter-helmed "Terminator" pilot was spectacular in every respect.

Taking full advantage of an NFL lead-in of more than 35 million viewers, skein gave Fox its best premiere numbers for a scripted show in eight years, since "Malcolm in the Middle" became an instant hit on a Sunday night in January 2000.

"Terminator" also ended the two-week reign of "American Gladiators" as the season's biggest premiere. Fox's scripted series outdrew "Gladiators" by 30% in the demo and by 50% in overall viewers.

Fox Entertainment chairman Peter Liguori was tempered in his celebration, noting the show's huge football lead-in.

"What I'm looking at with the glass half full is strong numbers, the No. 1 premiere of the season," he said. "In terms of realistically looking forward, we'll try to dig down as deep as possible to see what our expectations might be."

Liguori said "Terminator" posted between a 13 and 14 share in markets where the NFL didn't lead into the show; as a result, the exec said he'd be happy with a 10 or 11 share on Monday's episode.

"From there we'll see how we can grind it out week to week," he said.

Fox put major marketing muscle behind "Terminator," airing trailer-style promos for the show months ago. Liguori said the net's marketing team, under new topper Joe Earley, focused on images that could reinvent the "Terminator" franchise.

"It was critical not to serve up marketing that looked like an extension of the theatrical stuff," he said.

Net also made a strategic decision not to premiere the show in the fall -- a move that seems even smarter in the wake of the WGA strike.

Warner Bros. execs also have to be upbeat about the possibility of adding yet another winner to a 2007-08 class brimming with success stories ("Big Bang Theory," "Pushing Daisies," "Chuck" and "Gossip Girl"wink.

As excited as Fox and Warner Bros. execs no doubt are over the numbers, "Terminator" still needs to prove it can survive as a series. Skein shifted into its regular slot Monday night, where it didn't have the benefit of a big NFL lead-in.

Working in favor of "Terminator," however, are some of the best reviews for any new show this season and the fact that the show's initial run will square off against a mix of repeats and reality shows.

"Terminator" will also have a much shorter first-season run because of the strike. Instead of a 13-seg frosh run, Fox has just eight episodes in the can.

If the strike ends soon, and the ratings hold up, Liguori said he wouldn't mind having more episodes this season -- but only if the show's producers think it can be done without sacrificing quality.

"If a show is working, my priority is preserve the creative strength of the show," Liguori said. "You don't want to try to microwave it back into production."

For full article click here

FistOfThe North
I loved the show. i watched it in the way i would watch an anticipated theatrical release.

It definitely blows "Bionic Woman" outta the water.

This is the most action pack show Ive seen in a long time. The show had, what I thought, a couple of inconsistencies but other than that, top notch. I can't wait for ep.3.

It's so Terminator like. It's the opposite of a cheap knock off spin off show.

I also heard that they're trying to tie in this show with T4, too.

Darth Martin
This show rocks, got me exited likethe "Blade: The Series" show did.

Saw like one episode of "Bionic Woman".

The Golden Globes this year suck. erm

RevoWution™©®
Just watched the 1st two episodes, and I have to say, they're very, very good. I'm liking where they're going with it, and I'm getting used to not seeing an Arnie terminator hehe.

Can't wait for the 3rd ep to come out! wink

Kazenji
Have'nt seen the show yet but i've found a plot hole see what you guys think of it

"One big plot hole I noticed in the pilot, was concerning Miles Dyson. They said he'd been killed 2 yrs ago (Set in 1999) which would have made it 1997 when T2 was set, but it was actually set in 1995 because John was 10. Surely something like that they would have been smarter to avoid a mistake like that."

FistOfThe North
Good show last night (again) (ep.3)

Darth Martin
Why does it take 2 weeks for the other episode to come out? confused

U Neek
Originally posted by Kazenji
"One big plot hole I noticed in the pilot, was concerning Miles Dyson. They said he'd been killed 2 yrs ago (Set in 1999) which would have made it 1997 when T2 was set, but it was actually set in 1995 because John was 10. Surely something like that they would have been smarter to avoid a mistake like that."

I'm afraid to say this show "may" be littered with plot holes!

One plot hole I noticed in the first episode was that the show does not even acknowledge Miles Dysons' daughter! They show a family picture of the Dysons in the first episode, but in it are Miles, his wife and his son. There is no sign of his daughter.

Maybe she was taking the picture...

In T2 it is clear Miles has a daughter as in both the theatrical and uncut version Mrs Dyson shouts to her son: "Now get dressed and go to bed like your sister." Something along those lines.

Little things like these are going to add up later on in the show.

sindahouse
watched episode 8 last night.. man this show is the bom. the terminator is becoming more and more of a feared creature, and thats what i like. must say this is the best thing i've watched on tv since the 80's... yeh i know thats sad, but i know what i like.

barand1
A pretty obvious copy-cat promotional campaign for Jonathan Mostow's (T3) 'Surrogates' has been released, and it's clear to the naked eye that it resembles the posters used to promote TSCC.

Take a look for yourself >

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Surrogates-Borrows-Sarah-Connor-Poster-Poses-14184.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.