Davey Jone's Locker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*jcd*gmc*
is jack dead or alive at davey jones locker? it was never really clear to me. confused

Jacky Sparrow
I think dead, look here:

Pirates of the Caribbean 3
In Pirates of the Caribbean 3 the continuation of the story arc will apparently see Jack dead onboard the Pearl while Will Turner, Elizabeth Swann, Hector Barbossa, and Tia Dalma rush to save him and save the Black Pearl. It is said that Tia Dalma will bring Jack's dead body back to life. Another rumor states that Jack cuts the Kraken open after being swallowed and frees himself. The relationship Jack and Barbossa will have in this film as well as with Elizabeth and Will is still unknown, but it should be noted that Barbossa was killed by Jack moments after the Aztec curse was lifted. Also it is said that when Davy Jones realizes Jack is alive he will stop at nothing to bring Jack and the Pearl back to the depths.

Although little is known about this next installment, it has been confirmed that Jack will cross paths with his father (portrayed by Keith Richards).

A video unveiled to attendees of Comic-Con International in San Diego included brief scenes from the film, with Sparrow fighting against Davy Jones in a Crows Nest and against Barbossa aboard the Black Pearl.

from wikipedia

*jcd*gmc*
thanx smile

CaptinJackLover
im pretty sure he s alive....cuz i was reading an early draft of the scrip and it didnt say anything about tia doing anythingt o bring him back to life...they basically just brought him aboard the ship i think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.