Potc 3-help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*jcd*gmc*
Does anyone know where to find Pirates of the Caribbean Sheet music for clarinet?? I looked everywhere and I can't find anything.

diddly-dum
google POTC sheet music,...

*jcd*gmc*
i did-i meant if anyone knew almost exactly where to get it without purchasing anything

diddly-dum
nope,.. either you pay money or take it free and go to jail

*jcd*gmc*
no--they have it someplaces where you can view the sheet music and see in side the book-i had a really good website and then i lost it

i was so stupid not to bookmark it

but i learned a song on my clarinet today just by hearing a part of the theme song

diddly-dum
good job!!

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by *jcd*gmc*
no--they have it someplaces where you can view the sheet music and see in side the book-i had a really good website and then i lost it

i was so stupid not to bookmark it

but i learned a song on my clarinet today just by hearing a part of the theme song

hey thats really good! i use to play the clarinet but i would have never been able to do that!

ivebeendepped43
hey, u play clarinet? that is cool. i just quit this year cuz i suked and i hated it lol

*jcd*gmc*
i like it

i got the very first note and picked it up from there if you listen to the theme it's from 45 seconds to 59 seconds-the period in between

*jcd*gmc*
the potc theme-if u didn't catch that

ivebeendepped43
i reccommend going to a music store

*jcd*gmc*
yeah-i guess i should- that would be the right thing to do....

shifty

ivebeendepped43
lol yeah, probably

Hambah
www .music-scores. com

ivebeendepped43
wow, convenient!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.