What happened with the key? (possible spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovelyOne
hey I need a bit of help with one of my theories..I have an inkling that everything we see happen with the key in this movie..shows us what happens at the end of movie 2..and how the love triangle will sort itself out..There was this whole vibe of.."go on Jack..you can gt the key!..go on get it from everyone else..you deserve it more!" You've been through the most to get it..come on GET IT!"

I wonder if this will happen with Liz?? Jack will prove to be the better man for her in movie 3?

Thing is..I don't have the full scene..so could someone help me list what happens with the key..and who's hands it passes through? 'll start with what I know.

the key is in Will's hands

The key is in Norrington's hands

Jack takes it puts it proudly round his neck and falls into a grave - Dies

Jack gets pulled out of the grave with the key still on - Jack gets pulled out of Purgatory

The key slips away from Jack - He hands Liz over to Sao Feng for one night?

Jack watches it with confidence..thinking he's going to get it back

Jack then gets completely knocked out - realizes that Liz is missing from Sao Feng's ship?

He still chases after it

All 3 men fight over it in the wheel????

Will actually puts his sword through it - Will is going to stab Liz?

Jack saves it from Will and hangs up high on a tree - Jack gets offered immortality from Tia/Calypso?

Jack drops down from up high - Jack denies immortality to save Liz?

Jack then actually gets the heart to himself? - Liz is Jack's girl

Will looks at the key but gets knocked out/ He's also really disorientated at this time - Will is going to forget about Liz..as in have his memory removed?

Norrington takes the key/chest..but the heart is'nt his either

Davy has the key..but the heart is already taken by "Jack Sparrow!!"? is Davy is going to be tricked into thinking Liz is Calypso ..but she's not..Liz is not Davy's Calypso.. she's Jacks girl

Is that everything that happened with the key?? I cant think properly lol..

The more I look at this..the more crazy my theory sounds lmao...seems pretty crappy laughing out loud

katelovespirate
it doesnt sound like you need any help with this theory... lol. smile You covered everything! i love that. great parallels. brilliant.

LovelyOne
thing is this whole theory sort of runs into the story of the heart overshadowing liz thing..So I think the person who gains Liz at the end of the trilogy is the person who actually got the heart from the chest with the key in movie 2.

I think it stops after that..the whole Norrington stealing it thing from the Jar of dirt is just where the heart overshadows what happens to Liz at the beginning of movie 3.

then it comes back to the whole heart/Liz being stabbed by Will thing it might be metaphorically or he might actually stab her..I think its going to be him who stabs the heart/Liz so that matches with Will "stabbing the key"..and Jack being the one who saves it from him..

T.Maria
I think i need a brain like yours ^^^ ...

willofthewisp
So Davy has the key, but Beckett and Norrington have the heart. Is that right?

I agree. I think you've done a great job spotting hidden meanings and finding symbolism in almost every scene.

diddly-dum
LO, I don't think you any help with any of your theories!

Chiki Mina
well u basicaly got it lol. since heart=liz like u said, the heart is "kidnaped" from EITC, and will Liz in the 3rd.

LovelyOne
no Jack has the heart..I think it stops right when Jack gets it..cuz the other thing with the heart is going on too remember..the thing with Liz.

the fact norrie carries the empty chest means the hearts not his..and the fact davy has the empty chestetc..just means Jack has it..

LovelyOne
lol sorry that made no sense^^^

Chiki Mina
im sorry my english is crappy lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.