hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KoffinG999JoeY
name: joey

pokemon: koffing

Kuchiki Byakuya
You need permission from the mod, Ush.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=360856&pagenumber=216#post7259195 link

try come up with a plot and stuff.

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by KoffinG999JoeY
name: joey

pokemon: koffing
Or bump the old thread. no expression

DarkDethbringer
*sigh* newbiw newbie newbie, when will you learn, post thread flakes are for kids!

trademark
i thought trixs was for kids

Kuchiki Byakuya
geeze lay off him. He just joined and others already showed him how to take care of it...

trademark
i think it is because dd is naturally mean

Coleman Trebor
He is, and he really has no right to be so, considering his grammar is barely readable, and worse then most of the newbs here in the first place.

Kuchiki Byakuya
yes

animelover4ever
-.-

Quincy
I think it's absolutely awesome how everyone comes into a thread like this just to say it doesn't belong. no expression

trademark
i don't mind if peope post with out knowing it does not bather me most of the time an i don't understand his grammar ether

DarkDethbringer
if you dont understand my grammer you dont have basic linguistic skills, plus how does most forums I post in teh corrupted unhosted thread turn into the Dark hate thread? first of all, it was an unfunny joke leave it at that, Trademark if you have anything to say about me, say it TO me, your kicked out of any game I have now

animelover4ever
dangblowup

A_broken_smile
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
if you dont understand my grammer you dont have basic linguistic skills, plus how does most forums I post in teh corrupted unhosted thread turn into the Dark hate thread? first of all, it was an unfunny joke leave it at that, Trademark if you have anything to say about me, say it TO me, your kicked out of any game I have now

Let me put it to you, you are not a mod ok, don't be rude like that and think you are better then every one...you did it to...so don't think you can boss people around...so lay off and go away he know now.

A_broken_smile

So what, i just told you ok ,you are so rude! if i where abul to get to you,you will be sorry.You don't know how much people want don't like you.Well you are missing out trademark is a pretty good rollplayer.

DarkDethbringer
whoa whoah whoa, back off again i said it was a stupid joke, but as for Trademark, in my games its my business, he wanst ready to play a seriosu game to begin with, you could tell by the mannerisms of his posts, but look im not trying to act better than nayone, so stop making me seem bad because you wnat to cover yourself up. I am gonan be the bigger and better man by stepping away from this thread and not reply to anyones hate mail, I suggets you all do the same

EDT: Oh man, I didnt know who you were, you have no room t talk about this stuff

animelover4ever
im not trying to be in this but we shouldn't carry an argue in people's threads...its disrespect...make up one and fight there

Kuchiki Byakuya
your kicked out of any game I have now
well thats not fair now is it? kicking someone out of a game based on emotions. pretty stupid if you ask me erm

trademark
ok ok before you think i backing down teh is not a word and no one posts in you unhosted forums now so i dont care i am in more rps besides yours and again you are mean to people and you are not biger and better for this reson YOU SUCK and that is all

Coleman Trebor

All I have to say is, I'm super surprised you can even SPELL linguistic.

trademark
i did not no his vocabulary went that high

DarkDethbringer
haha, lookmat the little dog who thinks he is off of his china, well before ig et any farther i should explain something you are being rather mean for reasons I cannot control, I hav the best spelling ability in this thread, but my left hand, was *erm* for lack of a better term, mangled at birth, so I am forced to type in a differnt manner. so, this is my official last post, I had to get that out on the air, as actually I should not be on the internet as they say I will strain my hands. anyway I hope alot of you have a wonderful day after making fun of a virtual cripple for hsi short comings

Coleman Trebor
I love your excuse. But really, that means bullsh*t to me, as I have arthritis as well as as disfigured bones in my left wrist as well from when I shattered it two eyars ago. Yet, everything I type is completely readable, and no one has to guess what I'm saying, based off of context.

trademark
yeah man i don't make fun of your disability but you suck for that you can not get my sympathy bye saying that i believe you are just mean to new comers on kmc

ShinobiRikari
Ok, guys. As much as I know you love talking to each other, let's abandon this thread and let Ush close it. You want to diss each other, do it in the PMs because you'll get in trouble otherwise.

Coleman Trebor
*Prepares to WTFdiss Rikari*

smile

A_broken_smile
haha, lookmat the little dog who thinks he is off of his china, well before ig et any farther i should explain something you are being rather mean for reasons I cannot control, I hav the best spelling ability in this thread, but my left hand, was *erm* for lack of a better term, mangled at birth, so I am forced to type in a differnt manner. so, this is my official last post, I had to get that out on the air, as actually I should not be on the internet as they say I will strain my hands. anyway I hope alot of you have a wonderful day after making fun of a virtual cripple for hsi short comings

Before you can tell some one off please learn how to spell.You make your self look like a fool,I thought i had spelling problems.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by trademark
i did not no his vocabulary went that high

Back off, grammar boy.

Ultraman Baltan

Best spelling? Bull. Don't run your mouth off like that or you're going to get hit. Hard.

A_broken_smile
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Best spelling? Bull. Don't run your mouth off like that or you're going to get hit. Hard. \

Right on, and that person will be me,im aa girl,that canfight good. im a orange belt going onto green soon,and that wount look good for you to get beat up by a girl

Coleman Trebor
Sure it would, I let my sisters do it to me all the time big grin

dark99
My God... there are at least 20 reasons to lock this topic...

Coleman Trebor
Actually, theres only 13 wink

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by A_broken_smile
\

Right on, and that person will be me,im aa girl,that canfight good. im a orange belt going onto green soon,and that wount look good for you to get beat up by a girl

You can't shoot your mouth off either, ok? You have been filling him with things he will take as offense, continuing this pointless thread already.
I'm not on any side of the case. I just want it to get solved.

Kuchiki Byakuya
OI! Let it go. We already settled it. So fight in Pm's.

Coleman Trebor
Then stop posting.

That wasn't aimed at you..

A_broken_smile
I know, i just lost cool when he was being rude to one of my fav friends.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Coleman Trebor
Sure it would, I let my sisters do it to me all the time big grin

My sister's a monster. Actually, that's a joke. But there are some dinosaur girls in Boothbay that would kill anyone.

Kuchiki Byakuya
Then stop posting.

That wasn't aimed at you..
Does it really matter? erm
and who the fcuk care if your an orange belt? ITS THE INTERNET!

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Kuchiki Byakuya
OI! Let it go. We already settled it. So fight in Pm's.

That's a load of crap. A thread(that is still going on, by the way) is spinning off this whole deal! The guy's still pissed, the other people are still pissed, and it's bugging me. You, however, are not seeming to solve this. They're not going to pm it. Trust me. So let's get this finished, shall we?

Kurosaki Ichigo
My sister's a monster. Actually, that's a joke. But there are some dinosaur girls in Boothbay that would kill anyone.
confused

Kuchiki Byakuya
That's a load of crap. A thread(that is still going on, by the way) is spinning off this whole deal! The guy's still pissed, the other people are still pissed, and it's bugging me. You, however, are not seeming to solve this. They're not going to pm it. Trust me. So let's get this finished, shall we?
And you are?

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
confused

I mean, one does football(and is the best at my old school) and the other beats people up for a living.

Kurosaki Ichigo
I mean, one does football(and is the best at my old school) and the other beats people up for a living.

Oh. yes

Ultraman Baltan
And you are?

Ultraman Baltan. Nice to make your accuaintence(sp?).

dark99
hey kurosaki... you didn't happen to stop by moviecodec forums recently did you...

Kuchiki Byakuya
Kuchiki. Also nice to meet you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kurosaki Ichigo
Nope.

dark99
really so that last person is not you...

http://www.moviecodec.com/topics/19137p1.html

Ultraman Baltan
Kuchiki. Also nice to meet you roll eyes (sarcastic)

You missed the correct timing to post that..... Or you could have at least done quotes.

Kuchiki Byakuya
Baka. It was done at the same time. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ultraman Baltan
im a orange belt going onto green soon,and that wount look good for you to get beat up by a girl

Hm, strong girl, eh?naughty

Kurosaki Ichigo
No...

dark99
oh... ok...

Kurosaki Ichigo
Nope.

Kuchiki Byakuya
huh

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ok.

Kuchiki Byakuya
no expression

Coleman Trebor
Que? No Hablas Stupido, Senior.

JacopeX
Right now, this is getting rediculous. I mean really, this thread shouldnt even be posted it on and I see it on the top.

Its seemingly that Dark is trying to find a fight with people and piss others off with trying to be bigger and better. He is mot bigger and better than no one. I have gotten alot of complaints about Dark that he have been clogging up my RP registration thread with stupid arguments with kurosaki, madmel, and TF. Its really annoying and ruining everything.

This thread by the way should die immedeately before things get out of hand so, just shut the hell up and let it die man. Remember that this Thread was started by a newcomer who made an error so leave it alone.

Kuchiki Byakuya
No mods are on now sad

Coleman Trebor
bump.

Whatchu g0n d0?

Kuchiki Byakuya
report it.

reported.

Coleman Trebor
lol.

Owned.

Kuchiki Byakuya
no expression

Coleman Trebor
no expression

Happy Dance

Kuchiki Byakuya
eatsmilie

Coleman Trebor
freaky.

bump.

K Tragedy
Ok! Knock it off! You want to mouth off to someone, mouth off to me! Rikari, Byakuya, and JacopeX are highly respected members on the forums. You say one more word to disrespect them and I'll make sure Ush has your @ss.

Now, don't bother posting here in reply. It's called Private Messaging. It's a great invention. Do use it. Coleman, Ultraman stop acting like your king of the mountain here. Cause you're obviously not.

Nice speaking with you. Do take my words to heart and let this thread die...

♥ K ♥

zslick
Okay So i dont know what this thread was supposed to be in the first place but it ended up as an argument thread! Also its disrespectful to talk about someone behind there back so pm resolve it because some people might find it entertaining but others find it rude.

Coleman Trebor
Originally posted by K Tragedy
Ok! Knock it off! You want to mouth off to someone, mouth off to me! Rikari, Byakuya, and JacopeX are highly respected members on the forums. You say one more word to disrespect them and I'll make sure Ush has your @ss.

Now, don't bother posting here in reply. It's called Private Messaging. It's a great invention. Do use it. Coleman, Ultraman stop acting like your king of the mountain here. Cause you're obviously not.

♥ K ♥

lol, bump. And I can say whatever the hell I want to JacopeX or anyone that disrespects me. Please, dont try to be intimidating. You suck at it, badly.

JacopeX
lol, bump. And I can say whatever the hell I want to JacopeX or anyone that disrespects me. Please, dont try to be intimidating. You suck at it, badly. Your the one that sucks for wanting to start shit with me. Really, you are putting a big target on your ****in ass and everyone is gonna disrespect you with that ridiculousness. Anda te alla mierda!

Kuchiki Byakuya
lol, bump. And I can say whatever the hell I want to JacopeX or anyone that disrespects me. Please, dont try to be intimidating. You suck at it, badly.
You really want to get banned huh? ban
so Like I said before I don't care if you fight with each other, just do it in PMs

Coleman Trebor
I won't get banned in the first palce, so why does it matter?

And Jacope, you're really starting to scare me now. And how again am I starting sh*t with you? IU'm not even talking to you, and I havn't called you out of your name, so why the hell are you trying to start crap with me?

Thunder Fox
reported

Kuchiki Byakuya
Well then, TAKE IT TO PMs. Fight there or I'll report you again

btw. Thank ya Fox

Coleman Trebor
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
reported

I thought I was reported already? confused

Anyhoo, I have a thread to create here, so...toodles.

JacopeX
reported Better not be me confused

Coleman Trebor
He's talking to me, lol. I think.

Thunder Fox
Well then, TAKE IT TO PMs. Fight there or I'll report you again

btw. Thank ya Fox welcome
Originally posted by JacopeX
Better not be me confused no its not

Kuchiki Byakuya
welcome

even thought I reported it 2 other times big grin

K Tragedy
I thought I was reported already? confused

Anyhoo, I have a thread to create here, so...toodles.
... Shouldn't you be going now?disgust And FYI, a lot of people don't want you here. I'm just one of many. Do not reply to this here. Be a man and use the PM button... Or is that just too complicated for you?

Thunder Fox
meh i reported the thread so mabe it will be closed

A_broken_smile
Hm, strong girl, eh?naughty ]

.... ***kick*

K Tragedy
*Hugs Camille to calm her down*

Omg... come to think of it... I haven't talked to you in forever! PM me ok?

Thunder Fox

A_broken_smile
I will if thunder fox don't kill me first... he is doing the "...."that means hes is going to kill ...0.0

Kuchiki Byakuya
eatsmilie

A_broken_smile
Originally posted by K Tragedy

♥ K ♥

I wanted to say some thing like that, but i was scared i would get ban or some thing like that..

Thunder Fox

K Tragedy
I dont think I'm going to get banned for anything. No one's reported me... I dont think anyways... and Ush loves me. I mean c'mon! I gave the guy a penguin. We definately have a bond going. Hah hah! ... o.o I hope so's anyways... Cause that was a special penguin...!

A_broken_smile

Do you know who you are talking to...once agen your anoying....and rude.I wouldn't open your mouth to some one that is vary loved on kmc,because many people will hate you not want you around,and you will not like it at kmc vary much,it happen to me.So run along

Coleman Trebor
Do you know who you are talking to...once agen your anoying....and rude.I wouldn't open your mouth to some one that is vary loved on kmc,because many people will hate you not want you around,and you will not like it at kmc vary much,it happen to me.So run along

I'm actually very loved on KMC as well, just not by the people on the RP forum, because I Don't come around here as much due to the quick deaths of many good RP's. And I wasn't going to reply to this thread again, but...it seems that I've been forced out of retirement by a late comer.

I do know who I'm talking to, and I don't really care...

I've been here since January, and I Love this site, and I too, am well respected in other parts of this forum, the parts that I actually go to frequently, so step off about your crap with respected members please.

I understand that your just giving me advice, which is why I'm not going ballistic on you or anything. However, I refuse to let that statement you made go, so I'm simply advising you to at least learn how to spell "again" and "very".

Cheers.

Ushgarak
Geez... closing this pointless bashfest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.