jack being controlled??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptinJackLover
I dont know if this had been talked about in any of the other threads but has anyone seen the jack voodoo doll in Tia's shack? cuz supposedly its there but i ahvent seen it. and why is it in Tia's SHack? Does it have a purpose in the 2nd movie? most likely yes but we havent found out yet. i think Tia might be controlling Jack with it. does anyone else have any other thoughts?

jessigem
you cant control someone with a voodoo doll
you can only harm them or temporarily bind them

sorry. its a great theory, but not possible.

CaptinJackLover
really? i thought voodoo dolls were to control people's actions also?

jessigem
nope. i was watching scooby doo and they had voodoo dolls. you can only harm them(holding doll up to fire, sticking pin, bending doll) or bind them(tie up the dolls hands/feet)
the most you can do to control them is if you throw the doll in the air then the person is supposed to fly in the air. but you cant control every little action they make.

who says tv's bad for your brain?! look what i learned from scooby doo!! big grin

CaptinJackLover
hahaha.....well then my brother is an idiot cuz he told me that you can controll people's actions with voodoo dolls

willofthewisp
Is the doll even in the movie? I know it's on the website, but I'm sure I would have noticed a Jack voodoo doll in the movie.

But if it does exist, what a fun merchandising tool for the series! Get your own Jack Sparrow voodoo doll! Stab him! Feed him to the dog! Have sex with it! Or just sail the seven seas with the greatest captain in history. Yours for just two payments of $19.95. Don't delay!

CaptinJackLover
hhahhahha! funny funny laughing out loud

diddly-dum
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.