All my hopes have now been squashed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovelyOne
BAH! this sucks ass...there are loads of "confirmations" from people at Disney who have been saying that Its a Will/Liz thing they are aiming for sad

And there are writers notes on the pages of the leaked script that "Will is wrong in assuming that Elizabeth Loved Jack"

Bruckheimer said at the last comic-con that the next movie as far as relationships go would be about Liz trying to get Will back.

and there are more..oh man this has just totally made my dreams crash and burn..

sailorleo
gomen...but i saw it coming....(gomen = sorry)

-savvychick-
GOD...THIS SUX...i cant believe disney would do all that suggesting then crush every1ns dreams...this SUX

evilm0nki3
darn...

katelovespirate
oh dear everyone, dont panic dont panic. we wont know anything till we see it.

all that could be tactical stuff.

otherwise, they will make it good and somehow it will be brilliant anyways.

the problem is, they have ALSO made it very clear that Jack really wanted Liz seriously, not just as another woman. Dont they understand these movies should be revolving around Jack? ya know?

But either way, we dont know anything for certain so lets not get too upset.
There's still hope!

LovelyOne
yeah I agree with you.

but if Liz cold shoulders him will he still want her?

-savvychick-
o..i hope so...those jack/liz scenes r sooooooooo HOTT!!!
and i realy hope it waz just some disney tactic!!!

vegaofthelyre
Oh noo... sad

are you quite sure, LovelyOne?

sccch
But,here's something to consider: IF Will gets Liz then...what's going to happen to Jack? Sail away on his 'Pearl' like in the first one?

-savvychick-
aww...poor jack...he'll be just as lost as he waz b4 he met lizsad

willofthewisp
What the hell? Where did you hear that? Is it a credible source? And just because Will is wrong in assuming Liz loved Jack then doesn't mean she won't love him later.
What was the point of her turning pirate? So she could have her adventure and get it out of her system before she settled down and went into a lifestyle completely unsuitable for her personality? What was the point of all those scenes between her and Jack? Why did they make it so clear she had a special place in his heart?
Did they not pay attention to the deleted scenes? Jack and Liz are two of a kind, peas in a pod. I'm mad! Mad as hell! Can't we all write to Disney and say just because Johnny Depp was uncomfortable kissing Keira doesn't give them the right to make a nonsensical ending. He kissed freakin' Christina Ricci and she was less than half his age. At least Keira's not a freakin' minor.

Curse you, Disney! Curse you for showing us what we can't have.

However, this is a good advertisement for the sequels posted here. At World's End and POTC 4 are posted here on this board and talented people like Kate and CaptainJacky and several others have written excellent stories that show Jack and Liz's relationship the way it should be. Take that, Disney!

katelovespirate
hahaha i love you willofawisp. you crack me up.

as far as the johnny being wierded out by kissing kiera, i have a theory that he wouldnt mind kissing shirley temple if it meant his part got bigger and he got more scenes in the film. ya know what i mean? johnny loves to dominate. so even if it meant doing a few awkward scenes, dont you think he would jump at the chance to take jack's character to that new place and take over the film...?

but screw it all, disney is crap. hehehe.

its feeling very casablanca right now. liz is going to throw away the best sex of her life and the man she loves to "do the right thing" and Jack is going to walk off with Gibbs at the end.

but hey, disney might surprise us. stay positive.

i dont think ANY sources are credible right now. i did an experiment and started a rumor on another forum, and the whole forum like fell to pieces they were so distraught. and i had completely made it up. wink

so lets not panic! hehehehe

-savvychick-
LOL...i agree w/ u completely...**mutters**stupid disney

katelovespirate
night everyone. smile keep the dream alive.

vegaofthelyre
hahah i love katelovespirate... she is so unflaggingly optimistic. stick out tongue

Loved your Casablanca reference!! One of my favorite films ever. Kind of softens the blow of the Jack/Liz split. Perhaps Jack will send her back to Will in the end because he is an honorable man. And Liz will lower her head tearfully and ask, "But what about us?" And Jack will answer, "We'll always have the Island (Paris)" Then Jack will gently raise her head with his finger saying, "Here's looking at the rum, kid" bawling

Wow. I almost brought my self to tears just typing that.

LovelyOne
oh wait here is a bit more hope:

the script excerpt of the "kiss of death" scene said this: desired all the more, knowing her true heart was the same as his. So there you go -- straight from the writers themselves.

AHA!!! the last 2 movies were written at the same time..so maybe their first intent was to make Liz not really..be falling for him and vise versa...the second draft script gets finished and finalised before the third..So when the3rd one was leaked..it still said "she does not want him" and vise versa crap..

vegaofthelyre
AHHH! LovelyOne please don't tease me with false hope!! I feel like an emotional yo-yo!! hahahah This is CRAZY!! I need May to come NOW!!

ivebeendepped43
LOL

lovethemtigers
I've said this many times, ladies ...I don't believe that leaked script at all - if you read it and really read it - I'm sorry but it is crappy and I don't seriously Disney would produce a movie based on this script....we cannot panic...Disney would be letting down a big majority of the audience if they don't center POTC 3 around Jack - because Jack is Pirates of the Caribbean...and Will is just an afterthought...so why would a minute character such as Will end up with the Girl....especially since it is indicated that JACK - the main character - Wants Liz.....AHHH

anyways...I do not believe that leaked script at all - and besides it was a really early release and has been revamped many, many times I'm sure....so hold on and lets wait and see....

surfchikpir8fan
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
I've said this many times, ladies ...I don't believe that leaked script at all - if you read it and really read it - I'm sorry but it is crappy and I don't seriously Disney would produce a movie based on this script....we cannot panic...Disney would be letting down a big majority of the audience if they don't center POTC 3 around Jack - because Jack is Pirates of the Caribbean...and Will is just an afterthought...so why would a minute character such as Will end up with the Girl....especially since it is indicated that JACK - the main character - Wants Liz.....AHHH

anyways...I do not believe that leaked script at all - and besides it was a really early release and has been revamped many, many times I'm sure....so hold on and lets wait and see....

AYE!

katelovespirate

good work you. nice thinking.

i agree whole heartedly.

i ll admit though, i get a bit dillusional about films. i tend to add on my own extra scenes to make it work out the way i want. like in peter pan, there is a secret final scene where peter comes back and wendy changes her mind and goes back to neverland with peter forever. wink

IamMaryMoon
I have to agree. I can't see Disney writing such a bad script nor do I see Bruckheimer Productions or Disney letting ANYTHING of the third movie script out before the movie is even finished. Why bother releasing the movie if everyone already knows what is going to be in it? Besides, I don't see Jerry Bruckheimer nor Disney being that sloppy or that incompetent.

Now, Bring Me That Horizon - And Really Bad Eggs. Drink Up Me Hearties Yo Ho

willofthewisp
Anyone have the link to this fake/not fake script? I haven't seen it on anything, so I'm wondering about the places it gets posted.

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by IamMaryMoon
I have to agree. I can't see Disney writing such a bad script nor do I see Bruckheimer Productions or Disney letting ANYTHING of the third movie script out before the movie is even finished. Why bother releasing the movie if everyone already knows what is going to be in it? Besides, I don't see Jerry Bruckheimer nor Disney being that sloppy or that incompetent.

Now, Bring Me That Horizon - And Really Bad Eggs. Drink Up Me Hearties Yo Ho

Agreed....I really don't think they would leak out the script to the most anticipated movie of 2007 - come on look at the records DMC broke and the way it ended and the way the audience can't wait to see what will happen next...Sorry, but the script is a hoax as far as I'm concerned....or a ploy...but not at all what Bruckheimer Productions and Disney will release to us....no way. If it is, then I feel sorry for Disney, Jerry, Ted, Gore, Johnny - cuz the 3rd will be an embarrasment and big let down after the two glorious first films....why would they even introduce the LIz/Jack thing if they don't intend to act on it....although I do hope what Ted said about the compass in movie 2 is correct - cuz it would show that they did want us to realize that Jack wants Liz

LovelyOne
Its all on keeptothecode.com

I got really told off on there for getting rude about Will being a pansy laughing out loud

But they seem to have pretty credible sources..they are really confident that its a will/Liz thing

But you know what..I seriously get this whole vibe that Jack is going to be very persistant with Liz (key)

Also..as soon as we hear who the "teaser kiss/moment" is wioth in movie 3..then the ending will be confirmed...If its with Jack..then its Jack..if its with will..then its will.

apparently its a really sloppy..SLOPPY draft script lol...so that little note "will does not know Liz doesnt love jack" will not even be a main theme anymore

OH god..apparently Jack marries Will and Liz on his pearl because he is the captain of the ship..someone "saw" this scene being filmed..

It really just doesn't make sense..there were so many hints that Liz doesn't want that kind of life...why the hell is she gonna get married?

I mean come on..her wedding dress sinking away...what was the deal with all the symbolizm in the move if she's going to get married?

lovethemtigers
Okay, so lets examine - if the compass comments from TEd are authentic...then these observations we've made over the past months on other threads is correct:

First one:
MARTY
So... Do we have a heading?

JACK SPARROW
Hah! A heading. Set sail in a... mmm...
a general... in *that* way - direction.

GIBBS
Cap'n?

JACK SPARROW
Come on, snap to and make sail, you
know how this works. Come on, ?oy/?quick,
?oy/?quick, hey!

MARTY
Have you noticed lately... The captain
seems to be actin' a bit strange...
-er.

GIBBS
Settin' sail without knowing his own
headin'? Somethin's got Jack vexed.
Mark my words, what bodes ill for Jack
Sparrow bodes ill for us all.

Jack is vexed - by Elizabeth, that's why the compass is not working...he wants her, but doesn't want to want her - he has no direction....

then at Tia's:
JACK SPARROW
We're looking for this. And what it
goes to.

TIA DALMA
The Compass you bartered from me. It
cannot lead you to dis?

JACK SPARROW
Maybe. Why?

TIA DALMA
Ayeee... Jack Sparrow does not know
what he wants! Or... do know, but are
loathe to claim it as your own. Your
key go to a chest, and it is what lay
inside the chest you seek, don't it?

GIBBS
What *is* inside?

PINTEL
Gold! Jewels? Unclaimed properties of
a valuable nature?

RAGETTI
Nothing... bad, I hope.

TIA DALMA
You know of... Davy Jones, yes? A man
of de sea. A great sailor, until he
ran afoul of dat which vex all men.

WILL TURNER
What vexes all men?

TIA DALMA
What, indeed.

GIBBS
The sea?

PINTEL
Sums!

RAGETTI
Dichotomy of good and evil.

JACK SPARROW
A *woman*.

TIA DALMA
A wo-*man*. He fell in love.

If this is true, then we can now assume that Jack wants Elizabeth...but cannot claim her as his own...because of Will or because he is Jack Sparrow - in his mind he is not suppose to be with just one woman, so he is in denial, but he can't stop thinking about her.......and what does Tia inform us of here...reflecting back to what Gibbs says earlier....What vexes men most....A WOMAN (jack know this, cuz he himself is vexed by a woman...a woman he can't have - or so he thinks - and a woman he shouldn't want, but does...and is causing him to go in circles - he is no longer focused on the material objects and that horizon....)

Gotta run, be back later today, girls....

LovelyOne
I have a strong and horrible feeling that its going to be a movie where Liz..really wants to win Will back..Jack will be chasing after her but wont get her because apparently "she's not actually interested in him at all" He will probably steb back or something to stop Will becoming like Davy Jones...this well and truly sucks man..Why cant Jack just have love in his life..he needs, and deserves it more that Will IMO...Will has his dad..but Jack has no one if he loses Liz.

what was this whole deal with LIz's obssesion with the pirate life and Jack since movie 1?...why is she going to just deny that? It boggles the mind sad

blackpearl44
OK we know how much everything changes drastically as their filming the movie, scripts get re-written over and over again, and there is still 8 months left before the movie comes out, nobody - not even them, knows what's going to happen at this point...

and thast last point you made is EXACTLY why they will have VERY difficult time pulling off the Will/Liz thing in the 3rd movie...this is why I doubt it......and where are these "confirmations"

LovelyOne
apparently people "on the set" like extras are sneaking out and giving info on what is happening

Apparenty though..No one thought that kiss was coming at the end of movie 2..they had no spoilers for that..they were all so sure that there wasn't going to be one..

blackpearl44
Originally posted by LovelyOne
apparently people "on the set" like extras are sneaking out and giving info on what is happening

Apparenty though..No one thought that kiss was coming at the end of movie 2..they had no spoilers for that..they were all so sure that there wasn't going to be one..

Exactly.......and there is nothing in writing forom anyone with authority that is involved with the movie that has comfirmed anything - exept the possibility of more movies after the third....buit that really has nothing to do with anything right now...in regards to the third....

LovelyOne
maybe we think she wants will..and movie 4..they decide not to be together laughing out loud

blackpearl44
LOL but I think we will know weather there will be a 4th movie or not before the third one comes out.

LovelyOne
Am I the only one here that just wants Liz to realize he is the man for her?..I just want to see her run up and give him the biggest kiss of his life..by movie 3.

I have a feeling the writers are deliberatley making it out so that everyone thinks Jack Sparrow is not capable of long term love..Its like "oh look he couldn't stick with Tia".."oh look he doesn't care about Liz he just handed her over to Sao Feng"..."jack is stealing her from will"

Its going to be all the arguments against him from all the other characters, the audience...and maybe even Jack himself

Its going to be Will's argument that he can never love her
It's going to be Davy's argument
Its going to be everyones argument.

but...I ask again

Since when did Jack EVER force Liz to be forward with him? NEVER..everything she did was her own impulse

And how does he not care for her? Look at the ending of movie 2 for gods sake.

I think everyone is being tricked into thinking that Jack is completley incapable of loving a person on a long term basis...but in the end..we are going to be surprised by what he can actually do when it comes to loving a person

I honestly think that he is going to deny immortality from Calypso to save Elizabeth or to go back to her.

THAT would be the moment that seals the deal..Jack willing to give up immortality for a woman???..he was willing to give up his pearl for her so maybe this is what we will see happen later but on a much more amazing scale.

katelovespirate
Its all on keeptothecode.com

I got really told off on there for getting rude about Will being a pansy laughing out loud

But they seem to have pretty credible sources..they are really confident that its a will/Liz thing

But you know what..I seriously get this whole vibe that Jack is going to be very persistant with Liz (key)

Also..as soon as we hear who the "teaser kiss/moment" is wioth in movie 3..then the ending will be confirmed...If its with Jack..then its Jack..if its with will..then its will.

apparently its a really sloppy..SLOPPY draft script lol...so that little note "will does not know Liz doesnt love jack" will not even be a main theme anymore

OH god..apparently Jack marries Will and Liz on his pearl because he is the captain of the ship..someone "saw" this scene being filmed..

It really just doesn't make sense..there were so many hints that Liz doesn't want that kind of life...why the hell is she gonna get married?

I mean come on..her wedding dress sinking away...what was the deal with all the symbolizm in the move if she's going to get married?

I was thinking about that the other day--- how likely it would be that IF will and liz got married, Jack would be the one to marry them, AND aboard his ship, to tie in his whole "marriage" quip from 2. i can totally picture that. Jack is so hott. gosh. what the heck.

katelovespirate
oh and i forgot to say above,

i think its really interesting how different forums have different opinions, as a whole.

this whole forum seems to be pretty Jack and Liz obsessed, while keeptothecode seems to be all about will. hmmm.

LovelyOne
I KNOW!! OMG its like Will Will Will..he's not even the main character for gods sake!
why is he going to be the man who wins out over Jack..he is the support actor..

but i could SWEAR they were talking about sex there in that "marriage" scene

You know what..All of these people are reading the draft script for AWE and are taking it so literally..all the dialogue and everything..even though the directors have said its been changed since then The script for movie 2 was finalized BEFORE that script was..so the themes may have been changed..and they just didn't get round to changing them in that draft script before it got leaked

Honestly I will say something that is obvious in movie 2..Like the compass pointing to Jack for lust..and the fact she went in to kiss him again before she left meaning that it cant be over between them..and they will completely ignore it because its not what the AWE draft script says..THAT IS THE OLD version of the story..why can they not pick up on this??

Also the norrington picking up on whats really going on..

they just brush it all off as "it cant be right because of the DRAFT SCRIPT BLAH!"

Jacky Sparrow
they said that they started to film the 3rd one without an script, so maybe they're going to change it many times.

and for disney (they want to make much money) it would be stupid to creat a will/liz ending.
see what they earned on the first one. not as much as yet with the second: and why? everyone just run into cinema because they wanted to see the liz/jack thing.
so if they'll put liz/will at the end, no one will run more then 1 time into cinema (not me)

and why then have they removed so much liz/jack videos on youtube? maybe because it runs in the direction their idea goes. or why?

blackpearl44
I agree with both of you......all fenominal points.....

willofthewisp
LoveyOne, we all want what you want. This board will quickly turn into a support group if a Will/Liz ending surfaces. "POTC: Jack/Liz shippers in denial." Ha ha ha........I just want to cry.

blackpearl44
Nah............no it won't lol

diddly-dum
BAH! this sucks ass...there are loads of "confirmations" from people at Disney who have been saying that Its a Will/Liz thing they are aiming for sad

And there are writers notes on the pages of the leaked script that "Will is wrong in assuming that Elizabeth Loved Jack"

Bruckheimer said at the last comic-con that the next movie as far as relationships go would be about Liz trying to get Will back.

and there are more..oh man this has just totally made my dreams crash and burn..

why is confermation in ""

LovelyOne
LOL i'm making as really good point about the dog..and they are just so defiant..

diddly-dum
lol

katelovespirate
Originally posted by willofthewisp
LoveyOne, we all want what you want. This board will quickly turn into a support group if a Will/Liz ending surfaces. "POTC: Jack/Liz shippers in denial." Ha ha ha........I just want to cry.

thats hott.

i dislike "keeptothecode"... people are bitchy and wierd.LOL.

screw the draft script. no one really knows anyting. disney would NEVER confirm a draft script floating around, especially if it was partially true.

in the first film, they had a billion drafts. In one of the drafts, liz was on her way to england to marry someone THERE, in one draft, Norrington teamed up with Barbossa, in one draft, Jack and Liz got a bit more frisky on the island. seriously. when they re-write drafts, they don't mean they are taking out a comma. It means they are re-writing like the whole flipping story, ya know?

AND you guys have made brilliant comments about no one knowing about the kiss at the end of 2... not even orlando. You can bet disney is going to guard the REAL ending to 3 like the Holy Grail.

canchaserAK

aint that the truth............ with all of the video's poofing into cyberspace. I'd say we're right on target about the jack/liz pairing. why would they remove them, if it wasnt the 2 of them together in the end?

I'm gonna walk out of the theatre if will and liz end up together, I'll even request my money back. WILL IS A PUTZ..... he has no business ending up with a girl such as liz. none what so ever, he'll never complete her like jack would. The marriage would end on a very sour note, after this "taste" (LOL) how could she go back to a dull wifely existance. I'd give both legs to experience an adventure like she has right in front of her. If she ends up with Will there will be mutiny mark my words whistle pirate

willofthewisp
"I hope that you feel like there was an era and that era came to an end and there was a reason why," said Verbinski of the trilogy. "It's nice to make a pirate movie, expand that movie and then almost do the postmodern version of that pirate movie in a trilogy. That's what I like about 'At World's End,' because not only do we have to go to the end of the world, but there's also a double meaning because of what happened there. You'll see."

I found that on keeptothecode.com. What do you think it means? What happens that would be a world's end, or someone's world ending?

If what we're talking about is the first draft of the script, then we don't have to worry just yet. Star Wars went through several drafts. The first draft had Han Solo as a green alien and Luke and Leia as midgets. There is constant revision. From the sound of it, they haven't even started filming. I'm still willing to put faith in LoveyOne's theories, and in the hearts of all of us. We know what we want and damned if we don't get it.

diddly-dum

katelovespirate
eh... i dont think Will is all that bad. but come on. its madness to try and compare him to Jack.

Honestly, IMO, if they really intend to do a will/liz thing, and have meant to since the beginning, then they made a big fat mistake with 2.
I remember all my first impressions seeing one: i identified with Liz's character, wanting to be a pirate and have adventures. I didn't care much about Will, cause he was Disney's traditonal "poor boy wants rich girl and goes to all lengths to get her", and he was rather better looking than he was in Lord of the Rings, and Jack? I thought Jack was great and very funny, but I didn't honestly really understand his character until 2. I never would have pictured liz and jack together if they hadn't made two, but when they DID make 2, I could no longer picture liz and will together.
Maybe its just an actor thing for me. Kiera seems so much more mature as an actress than Orlando... more on par with Johnny. They are both brilliant, subtle, hilarious, and intense. Orlando is pretty one-dimensional. I hate it when brilliant actors have to play opposite mediocre actors, so naturally i picture Kiera acting with Johnny.

If they do stick liz and will together, i dont think it will be a picket fence ending either. I think Will will have turned full pirate.

But like I said in my post a minute ago, Disney is going to guard that ending and NO ONE can acurately predict anything till they see the flipping movie.

katelovespirate
"I hope that you feel like there was an era and that era came to an end and there was a reason why," said Verbinski of the trilogy. "It's nice to make a pirate movie, expand that movie and then almost do the postmodern version of that pirate movie in a trilogy. That's what I like about 'At World's End,' because not only do we have to go to the end of the world, but there's also a double meaning because of what happened there. You'll see."

I found that on keeptothecode.com. What do you think it means? What happens that would be a world's end, or someone's world ending?

If what we're talking about is the first draft of the script, then we don't have to worry just yet. Star Wars went through several drafts. The first draft had Han Solo as a green alien and Luke and Leia as midgets. There is constant revision. From the sound of it, they haven't even started filming. I'm still willing to put faith in LoveyOne's theories, and in the hearts of all of us. We know what we want and damned if we don't get it.

Yeah that world's end quote from Verbinski... makes me wonder about a few things...

diddly-dum

LovelyOne
someone help back me up!! they are denying obvious things on there..they are trying to pass me off as a crackpot who doesn't know what she is talking about laughing out loud

katelovespirate
why do you keep posting ",..." ???

LovelyOne
come on we need to shake it to the core a lil bit on there..they are too set in theiir ways...lets bombard them with Jack/liz symbolisms!!

because its quite fun to watch them squirm katelovespirate..im starting to break the mould a lil bit anf they dont know how to counter ,me properly laughing out loud

Jacky Sparrow
and how??? sad

katelovespirate
lovelyone im SOOO with you! i go by redhandedjill over there.

im feeling nasty towards all of them... hehehehe

lovethemtigers
I'm not sure anyone wants a Jack/liz ending more than me...I just can't imagine it going any other way...I too am leaving the theatre...and I want be wasting my money on the DVD if Jack doesn't get the girl...JACK SPARROW is Pirates, Will is nobody....come on Disney...don't be stupid.....I am going to visit Keepthecode.com - I was there a few times a while back but thought they were boring, so maybe we should go shake things up there - but I guess it's too late,, cuz at this point and time whatever the script is,...is pretty much in stone since they are already in production as we type.....

JACK AND LIZ FOREVER.....

YOU WILL COME OVER TO MY SIDE, I KNOW IT

ONE WORD LOVE, CURIOSITY
YOU'RE GOING TO WANT IT....YOU LONG FOR FREEDOM, YOU LONG TO DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO BECAUSE YOU WANT IT...TO ACT ON SELFISH IMPULSE, YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE...ONE DAY YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO RESIST.....

JACK, THE PEARL
SHE'S ONLY A SHIP MATE......

katelovespirate
awe thats HOTT....

bother. i hate keeptothecode. people are so cranky and annoying. the whole forum is depressing.

lets just stay over here and enjoy our liz/jack fantasies. smile

diddly-dum

LovelyOne
Originally posted by katelovespirate
awe thats HOTT....

bother. i hate keeptothecode. people are so cranky and annoying. the whole forum is depressing.

lets just stay over here and enjoy our liz/jack fantasies. smile

they threatened to ban me because I called Will a pansy boy
Im also pissing them off because I wont give in.

diddly-dum
no expression

katelovespirate
SERIOUSLY diddly, what is up with the ,.....???!?!?!?!?!?!?! im so confused.

katelovespirate
the moral of the story on this thread, IMO, is dont hang out at keeptothecode, lol. they are will-obsessed. wink

diddly-dum
Ooh! Maybe I should go there! lol!!!
and the ,......s they are me thinking!

katelovespirate
oh okay lol

diddly-dum
big grin

Jacky Sparrow
Look what I found here:

Comic-Con 2006: Pirates 3 Spotted
Yar! We eyeball footage from the next film.
by Eric Sunde
July 24, 2006 - SPOILER WARNING: This article reveals details about Pirates of the Caribbean 2. If you don't want to know what happens, well, don't go reading stories about the third film!

On Saturday, Disney held a panel in Hall H to show about the making of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. While it was interesting to learn about the new motion capture techniques used and see how a bunch of actors with heavy eyeshadow and slate grey jumpsuits became Davy Jones and the crew of the Flying Dutchman, it was even more interesting to see a short clip at the end of the presentation that showed footage from next summer's third installment in the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise.

After the cliffhanger ending of Dead Man's Chest, it appeared Captain Jack Sparrow may have met his maker. Considering he showed up in many of the clips of footage, he is apparently alive and well in the third film. Also seen were some glimpses of the new character Sao Feng, played by Chow Yun-Fat. There were also shots of a large sea battle, with Captain Jack displaying some of his non-traditional battle tactics. There were also shots of swordfights, and scenes with dialogue that show the traditional Pirates of the Caribbean humor will also be present in this sequel. Every major character that appeared in the first two films seemed to appear in this clip,so it would appear the series will be going out with a big bang.
http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/720/720695p1.html

What do they mean with big bang??????

katelovespirate
they mean jack and liz. big grin

katelovespirate
just kidding. it has something to do with piracy as we know it nearly being destroyed forever hence the title "worlds end"... and what will happen there will be a battle for the seas with the pirates, davy jones, calypsy, and the eitc. savvy? prepare for biting your nails off and tearing off the hands of your best friends/lovers...

Jacky Sparrow
Ah! No, I don't hurt my friends, only myself....and as long as I get my end I'll not destroy the cinema! wink

diddly-dum
Originally posted by Jacky Sparrow
Look what I found here:

Comic-Con 2006: Pirates 3 Spotted
Yar! We eyeball footage from the next film.
by Eric Sunde
July 24, 2006 - SPOILER WARNING: This article reveals details about Pirates of the Caribbean 2. If you don't want to know what happens, well, don't go reading stories about the third film!

On Saturday, Disney held a panel in Hall H to show about the making of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. While it was interesting to learn about the new motion capture techniques used and see how a bunch of actors with heavy eyeshadow and slate grey jumpsuits became Davy Jones and the crew of the Flying Dutchman, it was even more interesting to see a short clip at the end of the presentation that showed footage from next summer's third installment in the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise.

After the cliffhanger ending of Dead Man's Chest, it appeared Captain Jack Sparrow may have met his maker. Considering he showed up in many of the clips of footage, he is apparently alive and well in the third film. Also seen were some glimpses of the new character Sao Feng, played by Chow Yun-Fat. There were also shots of a large sea battle, with Captain Jack displaying some of his non-traditional battle tactics. There were also shots of swordfights, and scenes with dialogue that show the traditional Pirates of the Caribbean humor will also be present in this sequel. Every major character that appeared in the first two films seemed to appear in this clip,so it would appear the series will be going out with a big bang.
http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/720/720695p1.html

It has a good and crowd saticefying ending

What do they mean with big bang??????

Chiki Mina
disney should know as well as the producer, director, and writers that this scond movie got to the top i mean literally. It was the biggest movie of this year. i think what hit the most was the liz jack scenes especially at the end with the kiss. They cannot risk having the 3rd movie lower than the 2nd-what i mean is the raitngs. it wouldnt make sense and it would be aweful if started with cotbp high dmc higher then worlds end down..that would be stupid-they cannot risk that by adding an ending of jack on the pearl back to himself with the crew like at the beginning. WASTE OF MONEY WASTE OF TIME WASTE OF WRTING WASTE OF PAPER, PEN, PENCIL, in writing all those liz/jack momments. WAKE UP DISNEY!

diddly-dum
chill

Chiki Mina
the cappital letters doesnt mean im yelling diddly lol

diddly-dum
Techinalyy they do

Chiki Mina
well im not

LovelyOne
LOL seriously it gets so depressing over there..they are so grumpy if you say anything wrong or step out of line..can you say CULT?

all mighty Will!...we are not worthy! we are not worthy!

Its cuz he's the cleaner character and that site is full of clean freaks

But if Disnsy look on there for inspiration then now I realize why they are going for a W/E ending

I think it will be a large mistake..it might be satisfying for a while..but then people will be like..."Hmmm why didnt she ever go with Jack?"

Even the little kids will be like "why is our fave character not with the girl?"

are you going to remember the trilogy cuz Will got the girl? Or if Jack got the girl?

People were saying that after the first film for gods sake..

Chiki Mina
lol

Jack of Blades
Whats all the comotion around here?

Jacky Sparrow
LOL seriously it gets so depressing over there..they are so grumpy if you say anything wrong or step out of line..can you say CULT?

all mighty Will!...we are not worthy! we are not worthy!

Its cuz he's the cleaner character and that site is full of clean freaks

But if Diensy look on there for inspiration then now I realize why they are going for a W/E ending

I think it will be a large mistake..it might be satisfying for a while..but then people will be like..."Hmmm why didnt she ever get Jack?"

I think those are the young teens who have never been in love before and do not yet know, who tempting such a man can be...

But why then have they removed all those Liz/Jack films on youtube?

LovelyOne
I'm now convinced that they are trying to make movie 3 all about "jack not being able to love someone" but WATCH what will happen!

I bet he does something so beautiful and all in the name of Love..

in movie 2 he was willing to leave his pearl for a girl

in movie 3 I bet we see that again but on a much bigger scale..and this time Liz will accept it!!

she better *shakes fist*

LovelyOne
honestly..It seems as if people are blind to what is happening to Jack..he is falling in love..Its been an important factor since movie 1 with his character..the dog and everything symbolizes how much his character wants the BONE! and NEEDS the bone (love) what makes the dog happiest?? a bone..what will make Jack happiest? Love will

people just cant seem to see it but we will..trust me we will..Jack is going to show that he is truly worthy of her..I hope lol

I have a feeling that its all going to happen with the offer of immortality

Jacky Sparrow
that would be lovely and honestly I think it'll go in that direction. I've said it to my friends after I've seen the deleted scenes from part 1 and they did not belived me but then 2 came out and...

LovelyOne
exactly..but why are there all these rumors of them filming a "wedding??"

I dont understand why...when I look at that pic in your sig..all I see is a couple that should be together forever.

Whats going to be the most important message to the audience

A materialistic jerk of a man can change and love someone so much so that they deny immortality to save that very person?

Or A honest man..who should be the one to get the girl..because he is honest..Why should a character who has never learned anything about becoming a better person in the series get the girl?

makes no sense to me

it seems people are so interested in seeing the good man get the girl..they cant even see how Jack is changing for her to be a good man too..are they blind or what?

Jacky Sparrow
Yeah, evertime jack saves liz life...and will?? he (will) has nothing done for her since the first movie
and jack gave his life and his ship for her...isn't that enough?????

...maybe the wedding of will and liz is not accepted so that jack and liz could marry at the end of the film... (just a thought) or maybe she says no...(would be fun)

naveed
I have a reason to believe the people on that site are so intent on having Will getting the girl cause they're all middle-aged people whom have suffered so much heartbreak from the lovable rebelious hero that they've decided that everyone should be miserably like them with an honest and boring partner.

LovelyOne
9 people PMd the mods about me LMAO..I'm upsetting their clean environment..

honestly..I swear if Jack sparrow doesnt get the love he craves from someone so much..then I will probably leave the cinema in tears..he needs it man..he deserves it..he is the bravest of everyone in the movie..he's done more for Liz than anyone else.

Will has his dad and Liz

Liz has will

Jack?? material things??

how can that mean his charater is forever happy?

Jacky Sparrow
I think everyone said in the first one: Oh fine she did not choose Norrington, but a pirate (will)

I said: Pirate? Will never was a pirate...I mean since Jack an Liz have met, they were so close (emotionally), they admired each other and she was thinking of him (during the maid said, that she was threatened by a pirate) ...

Yeah, and I'll cry too...I started nearly at the end of this part...I thought I never could have done this to a man who gave up his ship and his life for me...never

LovelyOne
Yes I agree with you...If she did that once..why cant she do it again?

Is it so hard to see that Jack wants love from her? Why cant people see it..

they seem to be thinking that he should just stay the same at the end of the trilogy..but I think that Will is going to become less worthy of her and Jack is going to be the one who finally steps up and becomes the hero and better man of the story....not Will..why did they describe him as the hero..he's not a hero...not by a long shot

Jacky Sparrow
oh, will is the hero of the hearts of all thoses little teenies... their first love I think

...and everyone has seen that there's something going on, deeper than just lust or something...and I think every character changes, best you can see it on norrington, what had become of him?

LovelyOne
exactly..this movie is less for the kiddies..more for the adults..and what I notice is..that People on JD boards and OB boards tend to have an anti Jack/Liz thing..I dont know why..and people who are clean freaks have that going on too..but the rest??? I think they make up the majority of people who are far more interested in a JAck/Liz pairing.

right now people are like.."oh poor Will" but I have a strong feeling they wont be saying that for very long...he's going to turn into an ******* IMO

willofthewisp
I had a thought (everyone run) about this wedding deal. Now, a wedding between Will and Liz would close their adventures in a fancy, very loud and exciting way, right? It would be the happily ever after. The writers wouldn't want to let people know that would happen. If we're supposed to cheer for Will and Liz, they'll lead us to believe she will choose Jack.
But what if in the three's adventures in this third one, they have to "put on a show" for lack of a better phrase. Jack might marry them, but it may not be Liz choosing Will. You see? They might do it to convince someone that's what's going on. There could be any number of reasons.
Of course the obvious one would be that they do go back to each other, but they know they had a good thing going with Jack and Liz. They won't just dismiss it and pretend it didn't happen.

Chiki Mina
damn i cant think of ideas im sick and have a fever lol i know out of subject im sry
take care please keep posting new ideas everyone
bye

Jacky Sparrow
yeah...all I know who have seen this film of my friends said, it's hotter, better and just perfect (liz/jack) and I think why should they have created all the tension between them, just to throw it away in the 3rd??? No...I don't think so...

I mean they have done even a little thrill with jack /liz on the island in part 1...and I thought they'll make more out of it. (one of my friends said: why did you knew that? It was never clear in part one -> STUPID!!!)

LovelyOne
I honestly think..all we need to do is..Watch what he does with the key..smile..and Only up until the part where he gets the heart and puts it close to his...and then what we see with the key/empty chest next is quite clear.."NO MAN was the right key to her heart except JACK" will looks at the empty chest..Norrie does...so does davy..

As he follows the key..he learns from his mistakes..he needs to learn from his mistakes to become the better man for Liz?..he took the key rather unfairly from norrie and will..so as soon as he gets it he falls into a grave..he then gets pulled out...(purgatory)

Movie 3:
he then loses it and it gets hooked on something..I think this is where he puts her on Sao Fengs ship he treats her as leverage here..he thinks he's all smart and that he's gonna see her again..as he runs in the wheel he's all smiling thinking he's gonna get it back but WHAM..he gets some sense knocked into him! This is where Liz is kidnapped from Sao Feng's ship and Jack realizes?..So its like "YOU IDIOT!" he gets up and THIS time he knows to avoid the bar (stop threatening her as leverage)..then there is a big fight over it in the middle of the wheel (I think)..jack is the Only one without a sword..(I think)..then will basically stabs it on the end of his sword.and Jack rescues it from him..he hangs up high (offered immortality?????),,but then falls down (No he wants to save Liz because he loves her)..then he has the key round his neck..and mr bad man gets knocked out..(Will forgets about Liz and Jack forever? thinking of Circe the witch/Tia (odyssey) offering to do this) The Only 2 people who don't drink Tia's "drink to ease the pain of remembering Jack" are Jack himself..and LIZ..in the Odyssey Circe the witch would hand out drinks in her house to people to make their forget their pasts..(all symbolic me thinks)..Odysseus and Eurylocus were the only 2 not to drink the drink..Odysseus was absent from the scene,,and Eurylocus did not drink..he ran back to Odysseus

there is a whole Odyssey resemblance as you can tell Odysseus turned down immortality so that he could save Penelope...don't even get me started on how similar she is to Liz.

I just hope I'm right laughing out loud

ivebeendepped43
me too

ILoveMyDaniel

I don't mind either way who ends up with who. Jack and Liz are hot together but I think Will and Liz are just....meant to be together.

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
I don't mind either way who ends up with who. Jack and Liz are hot together but I think Will and Liz are just....meant to be together.

If you think that why do you have pics of Jack and Liz kissing in your signature and avatar???? No, No, nO, Liz and Jack are meant to be together...she dreams of pirates....she has studied pirates...A pirate rescues her from drowning when no one else could or would...Two Peas in a Pod....We are very much alike you and I, I-You, Us....You will come over to my side, I know it...one word, love, Curiosity...all these lines were for nothing....No they signify to me Jack and Liz are meant for each other....the compass pointing to Jack, Norrington noticing the relationship developing between Jack and Liz...Beckett telling her maybe it was fate interveining.....all of this was for nothing I just don't believe it.

ILoveMyDaniel
Well, if you can logically read you will notice that I said that Jack and Liz are hot together so that may answer your questoin as to why I have them both in my signature and avatar. And other than that, I have no opinion. We'll just have to see for our own selves in the 3rd movie or whatever.

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Well, if you can logically read you will notice that I said that Jack and Liz are hot together so that may answer your questoin as to why I have them both in my signature and avatar. And other than that, I have no opinion. We'll just have to see for our own selves in the 3rd movie or whatever.

I didn't mean to be rude....and the rest of the post was meant as a general discussion..not really directed to what you said.

Sorry.

katelovespirate
9 people PMd the mods about me LMAO..I'm upsetting their clean environment..

honestly..I swear if Jack sparrow doesnt get the love he craves from someone so much..then I will probably leave the cinema in tears..he needs it man..he deserves it..he is the bravest of everyone in the movie..he's done more for Liz than anyone else.

Will has his dad and Liz

Liz has will

Jack?? material things??

how can that mean his charater is forever happy?

HAHAHAHA i think people did that to me too... cause of my sarcastic comment... LOL... oh gee. no more KTTC for me... it is depressing over there. we'll just stay here where people can think logically and deeply about movies. hehehe. oh, and where people appreciate how hot jack is...

*jcd*gmc*
if will marries liz, and jack sails away with his "wonderful women" then they must end it at a trilogy. that sux so much. sad

lovethemtigers
Go read the Wow what's the point in seeing AWE....it's all about how this stuff could not be real...it's a sarcastic thread....

katelovespirate
does the WOW whats the point thread contain any spoilers??? im trying to cut back. lol.

lovethemtigers
does the WOW whats the point thread contain any spoilers??? im trying to cut back. lol.

OF course, not.....what ever do you mean.....LOL

katelovespirate
hahahaha oh gee.....

you have a son? thats so sweet. does he play pirates and stuff??? smile

lovethemtigers
hahahaha oh gee.....

you have a son? thats so sweet. does he play pirates and stuff??? smile

Sometimes...he actually likes to play star wars more...he loves anakin and darth vader and luke and yoda....but he loves Captain Jack Sparrow..I'm hoping he'll be Jack for Halloween this year HAHAHAHA

We have to watch POTC 1 every single night when we go to bed and he doesn't even call it POTC, he'll say, "we're going to watch Jack tonight." I bet I've seen the beginning of POTC 1 like a million times...we fall asleep and I don't see as much of the rest...his favorite parts from POTC 1 and when Jack and Will are sword fighting and he tells will "you need to find yourself a girl, mate." He can quote that whole scene...it's funny....he came to the theatre twice with me to see DMC and then I went 3 times by myself....

katelovespirate
oh thats too adorable. i definately want two boys one day.

star wars is awesome too. he sounds like a good kid! smile i bet you are so proud of him. hehehe.

was he scared at all during 2??? hahaha cause I found that scary and I am 19. LOL.

lovethemtigers
You know on YouTube there are like 76 videos for Jack and Liz and only 40 for Will and Liz...so majority rules...I love "someday" -type in sparrabeth and you will find it...all these are great...love watching them...someone said they had all been removed, but I watch them everyday....

lovethemtigers
oh thats too adorable. i definately want two boys one day.

star wars is awesome too. he sounds like a good kid! smile i bet you are so proud of him. hehehe.

was he scared at all during 2??? hahaha cause I found that scary and I am 19. LOL.

No he wasn't scared....he actually has seen alot worst...we watch scary movies at Halloween...so he's seen almost all the Halloween movies with michael myers...creepy...but I was ...I close my eyes when it's the turkish prison scene..yuck, I hate that part...

katelovespirate
me too. so scary. lol.

well guys im out for the night.

keep the dream alive! smile

ivebeendepped43
will do, Kate!

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by Katelovepirates from the Upleasant Kiss Theory Is Shut Down:

{Okay, sad interview I just found, perhaps I am over-reacting...

From an Interview with Orlando...

Interviewer: So your character has some hard times ahead for him in the 3rd installment?

Orlando: I think, for Will, it's all about growing up and deciding once and for all what he wants. I think after each character was sort of presented with a choice. In order to reach the final resolution, we all have to push these characters to some scary places. But its worth it in the end, you know?

Interviewer: Does it feel the same as making the first one?

Orlando: The first one was just a lot of fun. Now we are towards the end of filming for 3, and its gotten pretty crazy. It's going to be so, so hard to say goodbye to these characters.

Interviewer: Have you connected with your cast members in the same way?

Orlando: Well Johnny is doing his thing, stealing every scene of course (laughs). He's so, so brilliant. Every time i get to do a scene with him, I have to really focus and try not to burst out laughing. And of course Kiera is just lovely. She seems so much older than she is, you know? She'll just come out with these expressions. And we've sort of perfected the Will/Elizabeth chemistry... as our characters develope they really start balancing each other out much better. Some of the scenes in 3 are absolute magic.

What is this supposed to mean???? }

So I guess our hopes are squashed again....I'm falling off the rollercoaster ride on this note....I am so disappointed in DIsney and the writers...and I bet Keira is too...cuz she wanted Liz to get Jack....for her to have more opportune moments to act side by side with Johnny...

Time to move on...but I don't want to....I wanted so bad to go see AWE and leave with a big smile on my face and tell all those W/E shippers "I told you so..." so all of our theories...espeically LovelyOnes...were just that...nothing more...DMC was just a filler to fill in time to put a bump in the road for Liz and Will...I hate this trilogy...

ivebeendepped43
i dont hate the trilogy, i just hate where its headed, you know what i mean?

Jacky Sparrow
I can't believe they will do so...i mean haven't they seen how much money they earned????? If they'll make a will/liz ending, the movie will never win that money like this one...they must be really stupid!!! and what about all those clues since part 1...all the hints?????just for nothing....that's so stupid!!! and why then throw they the hint in with beckett, when he says that about the fate? I mean, why then haven' they married will and liz in the second?? there are so many questions i can't think of all?!?!?

Chiki Mina
im not giving up.. to hell with this. They have made it to the Billion rank ok they are in third place before titanic and lotr. they cant risk it. it will be aweful that liz and will be back again and everything exactly like the first i mean what the ****! The were no complaints with the jack and liz shipper and ratings just went sky rocking!!!! What helped alot was the jack/liz thing. The audience were all like "omg!! maybe this liz and jack thing will work!!" They cant leave us again with the same shit, same thing as the first movie..pleassssee...pss miffed

lovethemtigers
I know...that's why is just doesn't make any sense...why did fate intervene...why didn't they just let will and liz get married...why did they have to show us how great it could be for Liz and Jack and then just throw it all away as if it never happened...I Just Don't Understand...I don't know why the writers put all those clues in DMC and tied them to some in COTBP - just to got backwards....

I know I don't hate the trilogy...I just hate where it's headed....I loved COTBP....and I love and ADORE DMC.....why, oh why, disney did you do this....it makes no sense....the audience did not leave going "I wonder what's going to happen with Liz and Will"...no,no...everyone is like "Wow, what is going to happen between jack and Liz, how are they going to react when they see each other again....."

Sorry, Orlando..but you can't make chemistry...you can't work at chemistry...it's just something that comes natural...so if they worked at perfecting the chemistry between Liz and Will..well, it still won't work, cuz chemistry comes natural - like the chemistry between Johnny and Keira, thus the chemistry between JACK AND LIZ....

I am so mad right now....someone please go find something positive to counteract this statement by Orlando....gosh, he's annoying...

-savvychick-
you guys cant go and get ahead of yourself, they may make a jack/liz ending yet, all the clues in there couldnt have been for nothing, could they??? we all just need to calm down and see what happens next, i mean, so orlando hinted there was chemistry between will and liz, so we've known that since the first movie, but the chemistry may just be changing from lovers to a friend type, i mean, they've been friends since they were twelve, there's obviously going to be chemistry there.

we just need to stay positive, if we dont, everyone is gonna go CRAZY!!!!

anyway, if they went back to will/liz, the characters wouldnt have developed at all really, and they all said that this was about their characters developing, so putting will/liz together would actually contridict everything everyone said about the movies so far!!

Chiki Mina
I know...that's why is just doesn't make any sense...why did fate intervene...why didn't they just let will and liz get married...why did they have to show us how great it could be for Liz and Jack and then just throw it all away as if it never happened...I Just Don't Understand...I don't know why the writers put all those clues in DMC and tied them to some in COTBP - just to got backwards....

I know I don't hate the trilogy...I just hate where it's headed....I loved COTBP....and I love and ADORE DMC.....why, oh why, disney did you do this....it makes no sense....the audience did not leave going "I wonder what's going to happen with Liz and Will"...no,no...everyone is like "Wow, what is going to happen between jack and Liz, how are they going to react when they see each other again....."

Sorry, Orlando..but you can't make chemistry...you can't work at chemistry...it's just something that comes natural...so if they worked at perfecting the chemistry between Liz and Will..well, it still won't work, cuz chemistry comes natural - like the chemistry between Johnny and Keira, thus the chemistry between JACK AND LIZ....

I am so mad right now....someone please go find something positive to counteract this statement by Orlando....gosh, he's annoying...

uhg im angry too but its not mr blooms fault. what im mad about is the ppl who make shit up. im not even mad at disney for now, im just pissed that ppl make so much garbage up and they jsut cant wait their asses for the 3rd movie. these ppl are not fans if they respect potc and disney they wouldnt soil the name of disney or pirates. These ppl have no life or what?? they need to stop making shit up about the trailer of AWE and the script im not paying any attention to those im simply gonna wate, as hard as it is lol, for the may and for its official trailer. Im not gonna waste my time making crap up..

lovethemtigers
Okay, I am going to count to ten...I told you guys once before this movie puts you on a rollercoaster ride...maybe Orlando said that just to make people wonder.....maybe it's a ploy...I know it's not his fault..I'm just kidding really...Just Frustrasted...I wish Katelovespirate would come back on and show us the link where she found this....

Okay, I am going to calm down...I for one do not believe that leaked script whatsoever...it is so poorley written and it's very boring...no way Disney would release that crap....

And you know, come to think of it...Disney has to see how the movie has skyrocketed because of Jack and Liz....so....and the final scene may have not been filmed yet, or they could re-film it...remember Orlando didn't know anything about the Kiss scene for a long time....until it was getting ready to happen.

Okay, Chiki Mina I am going to try to calm down and have positive thoughts.....It's just everytime I get really confident and am certain they will have the Jack and Liz ending...then something pops up to make me question Disney's intentions....

But I don't see how after you really look into DMC and what its' all about....all the theories, the scenes, the symbolism, the comments by Beckett and Tia Dalma and Norrington....

CaptinJackLover
we need to have hope you guys! just think about all the thoeries we have all had in the past! they all make perfect sense! dont listen to what stupid Orli says in his stupid interview cuz he is just being stupid! this is all ust stupid that we are all forgetting what we originally wanted and giving up becasue of just some stupid little thing that stupid huy siad in his stupd interview!

^wow i said stpid alot LOL

taurusbaby0509
So I basically think thhe wheel concept going along with the plot of the 3rd is amazing. I wish I had though of it. It makes a lot of sense. We'll just have to wait and see... although to quote Pintel and Regetti, "That's a lot of water..." its gonna be a couple months, haha.

Chiki Mina
Okay, I am going to count to ten...I told you guys once before this movie puts you on a rollercoaster ride...maybe Orlando said that just to make people wonder.....maybe it's a ploy...I know it's not his fault..I'm just kidding really...Just Frustrasted...I wish Katelovespirate would come back on and show us the link where she found this....

Okay, I am going to calm down...I for one do not believe that leaked script whatsoever...it is so poorley written and it's very boring...no way Disney would release that crap....

And you know, come to think of it...Disney has to see how the movie has skyrocketed because of Jack and Liz....so....and the final scene may have not been filmed yet, or they could re-film it...remember Orlando didn't know anything about the Kiss scene for a long time....until it was getting ready to happen.

Okay, Chiki Mina I am going to try to calm down and have positive thoughts.....It's just everytime I get really confident and am certain they will have the Jack and Liz ending...then something pops up to make me question Disney's intentions....

But I don't see how after you really look into DMC and what its' all about....all the theories, the scenes, the symbolism, the comments by Beckett and Tia Dalma and Norrington....

breath BREATH!! i know its hard but we must be positive ur right. it is a damn roller coaster but hey look at it this way they are trying to put us down and yea im talking about the ****ers from keep to the code forum!!! mad
They are trying to put us down bc we seem to be punching them right in the kisser with accurate facts and awesome theories by awesome ppl. and so the way to put our heads down they try to give us bull shit make up scripts and trying to put us down. but we always fight back so thats why i think its important to keep our heds held up high and be positive!!

katelovespirate
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
uhg im angry too but its not mr blooms fault. what im mad about is the ppl who make shit up. im not even mad at disney for now, im just pissed that ppl make so much garbage up and they jsut cant wait their asses for the 3rd movie. these ppl are not fans if they respect potc and disney they wouldnt soil the name of disney or pirates. These ppl have no life or what?? they need to stop making shit up about the trailer of AWE and the script im not paying any attention to those im simply gonna wate, as hard as it is lol, for the may and for its official trailer. Im not gonna waste my time making crap up..

this is a good idea. you speak truth. smile we dont know ANYTHING for sure... we HAVE to stay positive!!!!!

seriously, we have found out that so much crap was made up, like the first trailor script, etc... so we should all just keep in mind we wont know anything.

i didnt mean to freak everyone out with that interview- i dont think it is conclusive anyways. My friend sent it to me and i just wondered what you guys thought of it.

but like you said, it could be fake!!!!! Let's all believe its fake, so we can be happy again!!! smile

Chiki Mina
SInce i believe its fake..i do NOW believe that ppl who are obessed with will/liz are the ones who are trying to put us down. and we always come back to kick their ass with facts and accurate theories!! thanx to the ppl of this thread!! we are not obessed we are respectable intelligent ppl who are fans of potc and we dont need no bull shit from anyone!!

ivebeendepped43
amen 2 that!

Bwa Ha Ha
yes

sailorleo
well since this is the all my hopes have been squashed thread...i need to get this out there!!!!!!!!!!! THEY CAN'T KILL OFF NORRINGTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL BE CONTENT WITH LIFE AS LONG AS HE LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCREW ALL THE OTHER CRAP I JUST WANT HIM TO LIVE!!!!!!! (cries hystericly)

willofthewisp
Aw, I understand you sailor. Norrie is such a decent guy in the first movie. He genuinely cares about Liz, at least enough to put her happiness before his. He wanted to earn her love, not just a wife.
He's so smart, too, the only one to pick up on Liz and Jack's attraction to each other. What a guy. And he even looks good dirty.

sailorleo
i KNOW!!!!! *hugs willo* he just CAN'T DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!

willofthewisp
I really want him to be good again. Maybe he'll start out evil and remember all the goodness inside him. Nothing is cooler than repentance.

sailorleo
or maybe he only pretends to do naughty things *paraphrases the 10th kingdom*

LovelyOne
I decided to stop posting over on KttC..some people on there really dont like me..I seem to be upsetting the site so I just said I'm gonna go..cuz the J/E thread was gonna be closed...cuz I was ranting yesterday.and knowing me I'd probably would have overstepped the line again..its like you cant breathe over there..one person said I was Stand - up by saying I was leaving..as if I was trying to make people feel sorry for me?? Why would I do that??..I just dont wanna have it on my head if a J/E shiper thread gets closed lol..some people over there really do know how to make you feel like an annoying outcast on the site lollaughing out loud

willofthewisp
Yeah, good decision, LovelyOne

Oh my gosh, sailor! The 10th Kingdom! I used to be obsessed with that miniseries. So few people know about it. Wolf and Jack could get along handsomely, don't you think?

sailorleo
yeah i think so...i LOVE that miniseries....hey let me post something you'll enjoy then....

sailorleo
January 30, 2006

Q: Will there ever be a sequel to "The 10th Kingdom"?
A: Only Mr. Moore himself can answer that without reservation or risk of rumor.

Both Warwick Davis and Scott Cohen boasted that Simon had approached them with the idea of resuming their original roles in "The 10th Kingdom". Both of course expressed enthusiasm over the idea. So obviously a sequel was and still is of great consideration.

Here's one of the latest letters from Simon Moore about his thoughts of a possible 'Book 2'. Forgive me for not discovering Myspace sooner. Enjoy! embarrasment)

~ 10K Connection newsletter Update - Direct from Simon 1/10/2006:

Greetings From The Forest...

Hi everybody, and a very, very happy New year. I am writing this from a hotel room in New Zealand, where I am currently writing an animation film called Jumbo Jet, about a group of elephants who set up a low budget airline. It is as mad as the idea sounds, but it is lots of fun. I have also sold a big Xmas film to Sony Pictures, which I hope will start shooting this year. It is called The Star, and tells the nativity story from the point of view of the animals. Life is good but very busy. Being in New Zealand, surrounded by the magical landscapes (used as locations in many fantasy films, as you know) I am of course reminded of the 10th Kingdom, and what an amazing time we all had making that series in the spectacular settings in Europe.

I moved this year from London to Los Angeles, and I now live in a big wooden house in the canyons above Beverly Hills, where the deer come to the edge of my garden, and each night packs of coyotes howl for miles around. That also makes me think of a certain Mr Warren Wolfson, and sends my mind back to that strange and wonderful world through the mirrors.

Most of you know that a second series of 10th Kingdom is something I would love to do, but we will all have to wait until the time is right and the opportunity presents itself. I have no more news on the subject, but if it is meant to happen, then one day it will...

In the meantime, however, I thought you might all like to know a little bit more about my plans for series 2. Now this story of course is not written yet, and it may change in many ways when and if I do write it, but I thought I'd give a little teaser of some of my ideas to you, my wonderful and loyal fans.

The second adventure will be called 'House of Wolves' , and take us primarily into the wooded world of Red Riding Hood's Kingdom, where schoolgirls in long, crimson caped uniforms are trained to deliver secret messages throughout the kingdoms, risking their lives to travel through the dark, dangerous forests.

The story begins in New York, some time after our previous adventure finished. Wolf and Virginia have opened their restaurant, which serves only meat of course, and only rare meat at that! Virginia is very pregnant with Wolf's baby, and is getting concerned because she has been pregnant for much, much longer than is usual... Wolf says this is a sure sign that the baby will be a magic baby.

When Virginia does finally give birth, it is to a furry baby wolf cub!!! Wolf is thrilled, but Virginia is most certainly not, and doesn't like the strange looks she gets when she wheels a little wolf cub around Manhattan in a pram. She is very upset and says she wants a human baby. Wolf promises to return to the Kingdoms with her and see if there is some magic spell that will turn their baby into human form. Indeed, perhaps someone has bewitched their baby... but who would do a thing like that?!

They travel to Red Riding Hood's Kingdom, where wolves are demonized and forced to live in hidden underground villages deep in the forest. Wolf is shocked to see that girls at the Riding Hood Academy For Young Ladies are taught the most appalling, prejudiced ideas about wolves, and he decides to enroll as a teacher (without telling anyone that he is a Wolf, of course) to put the record straight. As you can imagine, a Wolf at a girls boarding school causes quite a few problems...

So many other things happen in our story, including Wolf discovering that his parents were not burned to death as he believed, but still alive! The story also features the magical, woodland full moon marriage of Wolf and Virginia! Old friends will return... some as small as an Acorn... And there will be many surprises - such as the fact that the new Troll National Anthem sounds very much like a Bee Gees song... Oh and one thing I can certainly promise - there will be magic aplenty! Magic everywhere, in all it's wondrous forms. And there will be romance and hope and danger and adventures to take your breath away! And -

But, alas, that's all I have time for now. I would love to hear what you think of these ideas, and also tell me what you would like to see in a second series. I would be very interested to hear all your thoughts in the next few issues of the Newsletter.

Goodbye for now. Best, magical wishes, and lots of Kissing Town stuff-
Simon

PS - if any of you have written to me in the last few months and I haven't yet replied, please be patient - my life has been rather crazy moving five thousand miles, and most of my life is still packed up in boxes! Sx
~ ~

*If you would like to share your thoughts with Simon in upcoming issues of the newsletter feel free to contact me!
~ ~

The 'T10K' fan base is still very active and holds much hope that 'Book 2' will someday be produced. Always keeping in mind that it took 12 years to bring us the magical original epic adventure that it is today. Certainly we do not expect Simon to sacrifice quality in the name of a sequel.

So in the meantime, as Warwick Davis (Acorn) posted personally in the guest book at www.everafter10k.com, "Simon Moore mentioned writing a spin-off about Acorn - one day perhaps? Until then, we will just have be thankful for the 7+ glorious hours that are, The 10th Kingdom! P.S. Got any metal on ya?" ~ Warwick Davis"... a wise man is he! embarrasment)

Cheers!
:Wendy:
www.everafter10k.com

-savvychick-
what is the 10th Kingdom???

mmoviejunkie
I decided to stop posting over on KttC..some people on there really dont like me..I seem to be upsetting the site so I just said I'm gonna go..cuz the J/E thread was gonna be closed...cuz I was ranting yesterday.and knowing me I'd probably would have overstepped the line again..its like you cant breathe over there..one person said I was Stand - up by saying I was leaving..as if I was trying to make people feel sorry for me?? Why would I do that??..I just dont wanna have it on my head if a J/E shiper thread gets closed lol..some people over there really do know how to make you feel like an annoying outcast on the site lollaughing out loud

what is the url for kttc?'cause i went to kttc.com and it was a news station

ivebeendepped43
its keeptothecode.com not kttc.com

katelovespirate
okay guys, i was just sort of thinking about all the "spoilers" we have gotten so far (and i still have not read the script thats out) but all of them seem to hint at a will/liz ending and we have had a heck of a time trying to understand why they are being so obvious, what they are trying to say.... etc....

and something i read very early on about AWE, a think it was a release from Ted and Terry or maybe Gore right after DMC came out, was something alone the lines of "the third film takes everything to a new level... betrayal is happening all over the place, and nothing is at it seems."

i think that line is key- nothing is as it seems-.

perhaps that was their hint to us that as "spoilers" are released, we need to keep in mind that nothing is as it seems... what is happening in the movie, what the characters are saying, is not alwas indicative of what they are feeling. what happens at the beginning will not mean it continues to the end. that sort of thing.

just another "keep it in perspective" post. big grin

hermione7
well that happens as it is...
god hhr and jack/liz!

two couples that will not happen.. really sucks
at least I get to see jack and liz kiss.. smile

The 10th Kingdom! I love Wolf and Virginia!!
best couple..

LovelyOne
we have realized now that Disney might be trying to lie to us a bit..ya know ..pull the wool over our eyes..they are talking about EVERYTHING in the next film...except Jack/Liz..there is basically zilch info coming out about these two despite her being with Jack throughout most of movie 3..they just wont talk about those scenes laughing out loud..the only one they have mentioned is the keith Richards/Jack/Liz scene..and thats because they have to talk about that one really..cuz its keithy boy..

Jacky Sparrow
and what you think about the trailer then? I mean if they don't want to give something away then they can't put it in or?

willofthewisp
Didn't we learn the trailer was a fake? A rumor?

katelovespirate
yeah i think both trailor scripts we have seen are fake.

plus, they are good at doing trailers. remember the one for 2? there was a split second subliminal image of the curiosity scene, but for the most part, there was NO HINT of where the Jack/Liz deal was going. they gave lots of good teaser images, but most of them were way out of context and some of the clips weren't even in the film.

so when the trailer does come out, i dont think it will help us with the ending at all... LOL...

but it will definately make us all go crazy.

tee_pirategirl
that's what I think too cause remember in the trailer when tia says "you will have to sail to the end of the eart and beyond to find it..."? and it turns out not to be about the chest?lol and the parts with davy jones talking that weren't in the movie? they will make us more confused but they WILL make us all go crazy.....

calypso
Maybe Liz's focus will be getting Will back. Back from where is my question. DJ purgatory with his pirate father, or back as in a love relationship with her. IMO Liz will recognize Will as selfish and self-serving and only want him as a friend. T & T said in COTBP that you identify with Will and Liz in the first scene because they are children and you want to know how they develop together. I still think they will just be friends.

tee_pirategirl
me too

LovelyOne
the draft script has been confirmed though by ted elliot (wikipedia.com)..the draft script for PotC 1 was pretty sloppy in palces just like that one..and some of the main themes on that script were completley missing in the first movie. So yeah the crappyness you see there probably wont be in there..but some of the basic "broarder strokes" are linked in with what happens..not the dialogue or anything..

Chiki Mina
i ddont believe very much on the trailer. i think is just simply made up.
by the way on the suppose 56 page scrip-well its a rough draft its obvious. its brainstorming really. obviously there has to be some things edited bc some wont make sense like jacks/liz relationship.

sailorleo
that and there where typos

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>