Kratos vs Ryu Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Kratos: Former Spartan commander, former henchman of Ares, the God of War.

Ryu Hayabusa: The Super Ninja, winner of the Dead or Alive 2 Tournament, hero of Ninja Gaiden.

This has been in the works for a long time.

Before Doku came and trashed Ryu's ancestral village, Kratos was in Japan (for reasons unknown) when he comes across the Hayabusa village. The ninjas attack, forcing Kratos to defend himself although he ends up wiping out a number of ninja.

Now Ryu wants revenge.

Stage: I'm old-school, so we're going back to Ninja Gaiden II. The stage will be the Tower of Lahja's top floor where Ryu fights Funky Dynamite (however, the music for the Lahja Tower will be playing instead).

I got two words for this battle: ANYTHING GOES.

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Jack and Dr. House are good friends. As soon as Jack kills a man, House saves him so Jack can kill him again.

Chuck Norris Fact: The dodo bird got it's name when it attempted to cross Chuck Norris. That is also how it became extinct.

Prince Marvin
kratos

Superboy Prime
Don't know anything about Kratos. Haven't played the game, but he does look like a beast. However given what I know of Ryu if he is to beat Hayabusa he better be a wild, super powered beast and bring his A game to beat Ryu. Unless of course he has the power to erase Hayabusa from existence with a clap of his hands.

shin_remy
wow this is a very good match up

but do we talk about Kratos as God, the ending of God of War or in the beginning before he fought Hades ?

Cause if we talk about the last incarnation of Kratos, He wins, but if we talk about Kratos before he fought Hades, then Ryu wins.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by shin_remy
wow this is a very good match up

but do we talk about Kratos as God, the ending of God of War or in the beginning before he fought Hades ?

Cause if we talk about the last incarnation of Kratos, He wins, but if we talk about Kratos before he fought Hades, then Ryu wins.

'Ghost of Sparta' Kratos, when he's trying to kill Ares.

===

Jack Bauer Fact: It would only take 1 bullet for Jack Bauer to kill 50 Cent.

Chuck Norris Fact: Mr. Rogers used to be an *******, until Chuck Norris told him to "calm the f--k down".

Stalker 360
Ryu as with ninpo anything is possible what weapons dose ryu have?

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Stalker 360
Ryu as with ninpo anything is possible what weapons dose ryu have?

Everything he has in the Xbox Ninja Gaiden, including his ninpo. Kratos has all his weapons and magic from GoW.

===

Jack Bauer Fact: The only way to achieve immortallity is to get Jack Bauer to say to you, "I won't let anything happen to you."

Chuck Norris Fact: There has never been a hurricane named Chuck because it would have destroyed everything.

Stalker 360
hmm ryu as the right minipulaton of ninpo could freeze time then one slash from a sword and kratos is headless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.