The Dumbest Fights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Now we all know fanboyism and sheer idiocy prompt crappy fights where the fighters are drastically mismatched. On a certain forum, someone made a discussion and their bias was so flagrant, so disgusting and inaccurate it was revolting: Darth Traya vs. Palpatine. Now I know relatively little of Traya but what convinced me that the person who made it was stupid was their insistence Palpatine was not as smart as Traya. I really can't see how that is possible...

Darth Kreiger
Well Traya is about equal, and maybe even better, play KoToR 2, she orchestrated a whole crapload of stuff, just like Palpatine, they used their Incredible Foresight to help

Swirly Girl
I view Kreia and Palpatine to both be around the same intellectual capacity. Both were devious manipulators, who pulled a lot off.

Darth Sexy
except palpatine couldn't see 4,000 years into the future. Kreia's gift of foresight is unrivaled.

Advent
And Palpatine's gift of foreskin is unrivaled as well. Your point?

Coleman Trebor
... sick

I loathe you, greatly. Oh god I'm up chucking that fried chicken I had yesterday, and the day before that.

ESB Vader
kreia is sidious husband, JK anyways they would make a perfect couple wont they? they nag alot

They will die a death that will last millennia, until all that remains is their code, their history, and, in the end, the shell of their armor upon the shell of a man, too easily slain by a Jedi.".- from Kreia in kotor 2

she predicted the death of jango fett, on aotc look at how easily jango was slain by windu, similar but maybe its true she forseen his death.
she foreseen miras death too so it is possible she saw jangos death, last of the mandalorians.

boba is jango, just different names so thats why i refer to the original jango as the last mandalorian

the maker of kotor 2 stated that kreia is heavily based of palpatine

Smoker Stevens
conclusion:

Council#13
Well now, I'm cracking up no expression

Nikkolas
But you wouldn't say she "pwns" him in a pure fight, would you? I don't know anyone who would except this dult in this other place.

ESB Vader
i never said she would pwn him,

Nikkolas
Not you. I clearly said someone else on another forum.

Escape81
Traya/Kreia is extremely intelligent and very clever. However, if you want to go by sheer achievements and the importance and effect of plots, then Palpatine is better than her by 7.8 kilometers. That, and Palpatine's penchant for long term schemes (decades) seems to be vastly superior to Traya's own.

So, in the end, I'd put Palpatine above her.

However, her foresight is incredible. She actually hinted at the death of Jango Fett and - ironically - Palpatine's rise to power.

Blue_Hefner
Anyone vs. Luke, Kyp, or Nihilus
Anyone vs. Revan, Tulak Hord, Ragnos, Ajunta Pall, or Adas

Nikkolas
Well, Escape, I think that it comes down to what they wanted - Palpatine wanted more. Perhaps if Traya had wanted total control of the galaxy she could have had it but she didn't. As is, we can assume she could have done it, but Palpatine showed that dedication and brains pay off. Perhaps his own intellect combined with his sheer determination is what makes him a step above her.

Escape81
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Well, Escape, I think that it comes down to what they wanted - Palpatine wanted more. Perhaps if Traya had wanted total control of the galaxy she could have had it but she didn't. As is, we can assume she could have done it, but Palpatine showed that dedication and brains pay off. Perhaps his own intellect combined with his sheer determination is what makes him a step above her.

Not so. She possessed some of the skills to do it, but we can't naturally assume that every good manipulator could have. Kreia, again, I reiterate is brilliant. But Palpatine possessed more skills than just sheer manipulation. Candor, charisma, and he was an extremely effective leader and organizer - whereas Traya confesses that she was not.

Palpatine's full spectrum plans and machinations are beyond all of Traya's schemes.

ESB Vader
i doubt palpatine could look as far as a thousand years into the future,
if he could do it then he should have foreseen his last clone bodies death or vader throwing him down the shaft

Escape81
Originally posted by ESB Vader
i doubt palpatine could look as far as a thousand years into the future,
if he could do it then he should have foreseen his last clone bodies death or vader throwing him down the shaft

Please pay attention:

Originally posted by none other than myself:

She possesses ungodly foresight; I never denied it. However, Palpatine seems to be more capable of developing long-term schemes. During the PT and OT, he suffered various setbacks, but most of his schemes (especially his main one - conquering the galaxy) was accomplished. If only for a time.

If we base their skill by achievements alone, Palpatine is ahead of Kreia by quite a bit.

Similarly, I could ask you - if her foresight was foolproof - why did she end up dying at the Exile's hands?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.