The elaphent man/mullholand drive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hazel1
I dont know if i spelt them wright but W/E

Anyway who has seen these movies, what did you think of them..

The elaphent man: A very very sad story.. nearly made me cry..

Mullholand drive: The tramps face when he came from behind the wall was the most scary thing/face, EVER......

Wolfie
Neither are horrors.

I suggest you go to the MDF and search for threads on those movies. If there are no threads (which I'm sure there are) make two seperate threads. One for The Elephant Man, the other for Mulholland Dr.

hazel1
I have asked many experts and they said they are in the HORROR genre..

dean nightingal
i think it was agreat film.where could i buy this film from does anybody know ive tryed everywhere.

Impediment
These are not horror movies. This belongs in the Movie Discussion Forum.

Solo
Originally posted by hazel1
The tramps face when he came from behind the wall was the most scary thing/face, EVER......
Tramp? It was a homeless man. Both of these are hardly horror films, and already if threads in the appropriate forum, i.e. MDF.

BackFire
The Elephant Man is an amazing movie, one of the very best ever made, though as others have said, not a horror movie.

I didn't care much for Mulolland Drive.

Gaca
I personally can't stand David Lynch. Too paranoid for me (the Lost Highway was one of the most schizoid movies i've seen) but The Elephant Man was actually very good.

bakerboy
The elephant man is very different from the other david lynch movies. In fact, is the less Lynch of his movies. Usually, the Lynch movies are full of strange elements. The only strange element in the elephant man is the same john merrick and some of his shadows. But the story shows that the more normal in the story is John Merrick . A great and beautiful story.

Akira99
The Elephant man, starring John Hurt in his prime 1980 and Anthony Hopkins whose performance inspired the director of Silence of the Lambs to select him, is one of the most poignant, amazing films ever to tug at my heartstring. If this film doesn't make you cry you really are heartless or just very experienced in the witnessing of the evils of humanity. This film is in my top 10 easily

WrathfulDwarf
Elephant man is more of biography film

Mullholand Drive is in a class of it's own. It's Much more complicated than Elephant but does not have the sensitivity the film possess.

Both great films and very good cast.

botankus
The Elephant Man garners Top 10 of all time consideration. Haven't seen the other one.

bakerboy
The elephant man, probably one of the top 10 better movies in cinema story. I love this movie , its so great al all the levels. And what a great, great actor John Hurt is.

Mr Parker
I have honestly never gotten around to seeing it yet.I keep meaning to but never have.

bakerboy
I specially recomend it to you, mr parker. Its a absolutely brillaint movie, but its very hard to see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.