Vincent Valentine Vs Solid Snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KronikSausage
Lets see Solid Snake the main protagonist off of the metal gear saga, he has no super powers but has killed an endless amount of soldiers and extremely tough opponents (also he helped save the world). Vs Vincent Valentine a character off of final fantasy 7 who helped saved the world 2 times from opponents that no mear human could ever lay a hand on. He also has the ability to turn into a werewolf beast (sorry don't know it's name) or chaos a vampire. Vincent also has the ability to use magic.
(also vincent only uses a tripple barreled pistol a mg and a shotgun)
(Snake uses a large variety of weapons such as m16, AK47, Stinger missle, tracking missle ect.)

So you tell me who would win?

Kayne Archeron
i thought chaos was a devil, not a vampire...

a somewhat hard decision, but i'm going with Vincent

KronikSausage
Lol i'm not that far into Dirge of Cerberus, so yeah i'm really not sure what he is I just know he kicks ass.

Remulous
if vincent has all his powers from FF7,i dont see him being defeated in this battle

MadMel
neither do i..

kamikz
What kind of magic does Vincent use? Does Snake have all of his equipment? In that case, can Vincent see invisible people? Can he take a shot to the head?

I don't know much about him, so could anyone answere this? ^

Remulous
Originally posted by kamikz
What kind of magic does Vincent use? Does Snake have all of his equipment? In that case, can Vincent see invisible people? Can he take a shot to the head?

I don't know much about him, so could anyone answere this? ^ vincent probally cood take a shot to the head

kamikz
Ok. Got any proof though?

Remulous
nah, but hes literaly like a demon or something.i dont see him getting hurt by normal bullets

kamikz
Hmm... Does he take much damage storywise, like a shot in the stomach, or a knife on the chest, or whatever? Do we know that he can take a bullet, or is that just an assumption?

Krone
not really a fair fight if vincent can use all the magic he has in FFVII and can turn into a demon, but if ur basing Vincent on his new game i have no clue

Remulous
Hmm... Does he take much damage storywise, like a shot in the stomach, or a knife on the chest, or whatever? Do we know that he can take a bullet, or is that just an assumption? actualy he was shot and fataly wounded by a guy named hojoand manages to survive.

kamikz
Yeah, fatally wounded and manages to survive, that doesn't really sound like he can do it easily? One shot would be enough to fatally wound him then, which would leave him no real match.

But I don't know enough about Vincent. Maybe Snake won't even get close to shoot him, so I can't really say anything...

MadMel
still unfair...if vincent does have all his magic and demon form thingy's, i cant see him beat...if this is vincent at his height, it can be safe to assume he has the master materia's, and limit break..and if he does, snake is seriously owned..

KronikSausage
Well in final fantasy the characters can take getting shot about 20 times by a semi automatic rifle and barely get hurt... at the beginning of the game when there weakest. By the end of the game all of them can take having the sun explode in there faces. Ok sorry I was rambling on there, i'll degrade vincent to him having only his rifle, pistol and machine gun.

kamikz
That's gameplay. If we're going by that, Snake can also take around 20 shots in the beginning. But as Remulous said, he was fatally wounded by one shot in a cutscene, so....

Can anyone tell me how he got hit? Did he get hit in a battle with someone? What magics can kill Snake immedietly or outnumber him easily? Which canon powers does he have? And lastly....Can he see invisible people`?

KronikSausage
Snake has all weapons, if vincent can transform into chaos I admit it he will desinegrate snake in one hit with his gun... Anyways i'm going to say vincent can't transform into chaos but can use his 3 main guns the cerberus- hand gun, Hydra- Rifle, Griffon- MG. Also he can transform into his beast form (not as powerful as chaos)

Kayne Archeron
Yeah, fatally wounded and manages to survive, that doesn't really sound like he can do it easily? One shot would be enough to fatally wound him then, which would leave him no real match.

But I don't know enough about Vincent. Maybe Snake won't even get close to shoot him, so I can't really say anything...

that was before Vincent's transformation when he was still a Turk, however. so it's possible that the demonic Vincent we know could take a bullet... or he somehow has auto-dodge XD

Vincent_pwns
Hmm... Does he take much damage storywise, like a shot in the stomach, or a knife on the chest, or whatever? Do we know that he can take a bullet, or is that just an assumption?

Yep, he does when Weiss impales him with his two katanas and he just shrugs it off. Kinda like Dante off Devil May Cry... evil face
Even if vincent can't turn into Chaos he absolutely pwns Snake. Has snake ever been operated on and made the host of a demon powerful enough to destroy the world?

IceJaw
This is ridiculous, Gordon wins

kamikz
Gordon?

And yeah, if he's like Dante, Snake loses!

IceJaw
That was a joke ermm

kamikz

Hah! stick out tongue

Blaxican
wolverine wins.

IceJaw
See?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.