POTC 5 ...our next version

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jacky Sparrow

CaptinJackLover
HAHAHA great start!!!!

sailorleo
Abi: (comes out) what's going on?

Jacky Sparrow
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
HAHAHA great start!!!!

thank you. it was driving in my head, while thinking about stupid disney

*jcd*gmc*
not to spoil anything, but there might not even be one, after i just read about the 3rd ending

CaptinJackLover
it doesnt matter...its just for fun

Jacky Sparrow
alright...who want to continue?

CaptinJackLover
im trying to think of sumthing....

ivebeendepped43
that was awesome!

willofthewisp
Nice start. I'll stay out of this one and just read. So you're going to give Liz and Jack little kiddies to annoy them?

sailorleo
and get alex and abi hitched....yes no?

jessigem
do they still need norrington's approval? or has he already said he doesn't mind.....

CaptinJackLover
is anyone going to continue??

-savvychick-
o...come on u guys...somebody's gotta do it!!!

ivebeendepped43
yeah, somebodys gotta!

Jacky Sparrow
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Nice start. I'll stay out of this one and just read. So you're going to give Liz and Jack little kiddies to annoy them?

No, willo you can't do it, you'Re such a great writer...
And it must not be in this one the kiddies...just a thought of you ending...but could also be later...or never...who knows?

@jessifem: yeah, I think she need norris approval

PIRATES=SEX

surfchikpir8fan
BRAVO *applause* I LUV IT!

PIRATES=SEX
Thank you hun.

PIRATES=SEX
Jacky arrive to norrington who is trying desprately to break open a coconut,

jacky: here let me try (she sits beside him and takes out a knife)

norrisadhe stares at her longingly) What brings you over here jacky?

jacky: I need to talk to you james...

norri:about?

jacky:me.

nori:what about you.

jacky:Well acctully its kind of about us.

norri:us?

jacky: yes james where do we stand in our relationship?

norri: I like you jacky and i think i may be falling in love with you.

jacky: Oh james i feel the same way.

jacky: But how would abi feel i we were together?

norri: abigal is a big girl she will be fine.

jacky : oh james ( she throws her arms around him and kisses him deeply , they fall back in the white sand.)

surfchikpir8fan
YAH! So far i think all da main characters have gotten a partner! big grin Thanx Pirates = Sex. Nori derserves some1 2 i'm very happy now! Happy Dance

sailorleo
omg...daddy...l0l...?

Jacky Sparrow
Jack suddenly appears.

Jack: May I disturb you?

Jacky and Norrington look at him.

Jack: Well...Norrington...How should I say it, now you have a real pirate girl yourself mate and I really think she's smarter then you. And think about it before you'll marry her...She's my sister...So then we have...we're related....think about it mate...but don't forget...I was always rooting for you!

sailorleo
(yay abi will have a mommy as old as her....can you say SHOPPING!!!!!!!!! YESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Jacky Sparrow
no, not exactly in the same age...but near ..i thought jacky is about 30 and abi? 20? 25?

sailorleo
still...shopping.....don't throw mah groove jacky!

Jacky Sparrow
oh, then we do need a wedding dress for jacky as well wink

sailorleo
abi gets married first....there i called it...neh!...and i'll make one...

Jacky Sparrow
but does jacky really want to marry...i mean norri stays in port royal with will...and i think she's starting to enjoy the life on sea...with a lot of rum (to not get seasick)

sailorleo
norrie will chang...if he loves her....he has a habit of bending over backwards and sidewards for ppl

Jacky Sparrow
oh, great....but i cannot write it... i don't like norri very much...

sailorleo
*gasp and shock* BLASPHEMY!!!! lol..i'll tell you what...we can back and forth you can be jacky *you give her lines and actions and i'll be norrie...aka the stiff upper lip

Jacky Sparrow
it's no blasphemy...but she can't marry her brother... so it doesn't matter whom she gets

sailorleo
i gotta leave soon for the DMV but i'll be back....im not ditchiing anyone...don't get to excited now....

sailorleo
Originally posted by Jacky Sparrow
it's no blasphemy...but she can't marry her brother... so it doesn't matter whom she gets i know im just giving you a hard time....do we have an accord tho?

Jacky Sparrow
maybe? ...what's DMV??

sailorleo
place you go to get your permits liscene's and register cars

jessigem
aww lucky i still gotta wait a year to even try to get my PERMIT.sad

laughing out loud jack and norri are going to be related!!

random21
ahhhh you guys go too fast!!! im still on the potc 4 our version or w/e. lol good job though.

sailorleo
jacky im back if you need me to play norrington for you

Jacky Sparrow
we're not to fast...your too slow wink

...who want to continue...it must be an adventure and not only a love story, who wants to invent some really dangerous monster, people, ....?

sailorleo
um...hmmmmm.....vampirates!!!!!!!

jessigem
laughing out loud

Jacky Sparrow
so:

Jacky: Norri...But I still want to go with my brother on another adventure! It's so boring just to sit around....

sailorleo
Norri: Adventure? We don't have to be on a ship to have an adventure. (serious)

Jacky Sparrow
Jacky: Yeah...but what I meant...he gets always in an adventure, even if he just wanted to bring us back...so I'll stay and help him fight! Because I really love it

sailorleo
Norrie: (puts his hand on her hand) If it'll make you happy

(then suddenly vampirates appear out of nowhere and attack every one...j/k)

Jacky Sparrow
so continue a bit... i don'T know how they look like, what the want....

sailorleo
i was kidding about the vampirates.......

Jacky Sparrow
no it's good!!!!!! it's a bit like one, but different

sailorleo
ok....um...hmmmm.....they look like sorta well they look like vampires...they're paleish and stuff..basicly they look like vampires in pirate garbs...and they want to feast on the blood of ppl when they geet hungry

Jacky Sparrow
fine...I'm not creative today....sad

sailorleo
it's ok

Jacky Sparrow
no...I want to continue the story, but have no idea...It must be 4 o'clock in the morning!!!

sailorleo
forget the vampirates for now if it helps

Jacky Sparrow
...no...it's just the moment...maybe I'm creative in a few hours... It's because I slept today only 2 and a half hours

sailorleo
ah ok

Jacky Sparrow
i think we miss willo...she has sometimes good ideas to get an inspiration

Jacky Sparrow
So the vampire appear.

Jack: Oh bugger! What do you want? It's still my wedding night?

Vamp: We want you blood...we're hungry!

Jack: So what do you say to a eunuch?

Kate: Jack!!!!!

Liz: Everyone throw the rum in the fire and back to the Pearl!

(A big explosion...and the vamps disappear)

At the Pearl:

Abi: Alex and me have ready-ed the Pearl, so come on....

Jack: Why is the rum always gone? Maybe it was no good idea to marry you luv, you always burn the rum!!

PIRATES=SEX
No NO no your ruining it with the vampire bit that would never ever ever happen.

Jacky: I'm so happy you will , go on adventures with me James.

Norri:anything for the one i love , plus i would have stayed behind to keep a watchful eye on Abigail

jacky:Isn't Abbi getting married to Alex.

Norri:yes but I'm sure she will joining jacks crew along with me and you.

jacky: Oh i suppose so.

Fade into Elizabeth and jack on the pearl.

Liz: I cant believe we are finally married.

jack: It probably all around Tortuga by now , i can see it : The notorious pirate captain jack sparrow gets married to the governors daughter. I bet Scarlett and Gisele would slap me again if they saw me.

Liz: they're would be so jealous to see us together hand and hand.(she giggled)

jack: (leads Elizabeth to the bed) You know it is our wedding night( he grins wildly as he removes his effects)

Liz: (smiling as she crawls onto the bed.

jack: (holds Elizabeth in his arms) now you Truly are a pirates wife.

CaptinJackLover
it seems like every scene with jack and liz turns into a sex scene...

sccch
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
it seems like every scene with jack and liz turns into a sex scene...
Same with YOU and Jack..

CaptinJackLover
hahahh no....ours just turn into make out scenes not sex scenes...im not THAT crazyy lol

PIRATES=SEX
Well this one was special and you will see what happens plus it thier wedding night!

CaptinJackLover
yeah i know....r they gonna have kids?!

PIRATES=SEX
i dunno....

diddly-dum
hope not,.. that would make thing complicated

CaptinJackLover
yeah it would ruin the whole pirate life liz wanted

diddly-dum
ya

PIRATES=SEX
i know i may introduce a new charector into the story a teen boy and a little girl i still trying to work things out though

jessigem
i think we're pushing it with story number 5.

there's no good plot lines left to make another pirates story....erm

diddly-dum
ya

CaptinJackLover
yeah...

PIRATES=SEX
Its fun and thier are a few things norri and jackys wedding alex and abbis wedding will and kates wedding and dumas escaped innt hte last story oh big shocker can anyone say villien

jessigem
lol yeah those are some plots i guess.....

but this whole movie thing started out with the main trio:jack, liz, and will.

it just doesnt seem like a pirates story w/o the 3 of them......

CaptinJackLover
thats too mnay weddoings....idk its just pushing it

PIRATES=SEX
Theya re going to be in it lol they're that main chrectors lol

sailorleo
hmmm...plots...well wern't we gonna end the last on will port roya being destroyed?

Jacky Sparrow
we could leave some persons somewhere but I think everyone would be angry to leave out the person...but we could create some love triangles wink or some heartbreak?

sailorleo
yeah...it is a bunch of girls we're dealing with

willofthewisp
What if you do a story centered on the crew going for a treasure? It's a standard pirate story, and that way they can make some stops along the way and run into people and meet new faces. They can run into Dumas looking for them, too. This way, they're all together on the Pearl, can pick up some men, and love triangles can ensue.
But please give Gibbs someone. He's surrounded by all these young people marrying and falling in love and he has no one. And he's so cool he deserves someone.
I don't think Jack and Liz having kids would disrupt their life too much. There was no mandate for kids to go to school, and there is a lot of stuff to learn when being on a ship, navigation, physics, water life, etc. They would teach him/her/them to fight and it would seriously be really hot for a kid to be climbing all over Jack. He would find it very amusing.

sailorleo
Originally posted by willofthewisp
What if you do a story centered on the crew going for a treasure? It's a standard pirate story, and that way they can make some stops along the way and run into people and meet new faces. They can run into Dumas looking for them, too. This way, they're all together on the Pearl, can pick up some men, and love triangles can ensue.
But please give Gibbs someone. He's surrounded by all these young people marrying and falling in love and he has no one. And he's so cool he deserves someone.
I don't think Jack and Liz having kids would disrupt their life too much. There was no mandate for kids to go to school, and there is a lot of stuff to learn when being on a ship, navigation, physics, water life, etc. They would teach him/her/them to fight and it would seriously be really hot for a kid to be climbing all over Jack. He would find it very amusing. amen to the first amen to the second and amen to the last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .....holla'

Jacky Sparrow
yeah willo. don't you want to give us a good start of an interesting story? (the direction in which it should develope)

willofthewisp
Hmm, I'll try. Here. I will set it up so everything you guys wrote can stay, but here is where the plot comes in, okay?

Jack is sitting in his cabin, a book opened to a page where we can't see what's on it. He's writing down something when Liz comes in.

Liz: What are you working on?
Jack: (picks up the book and shows it to her) Do you know what this is?
Liz: It looks like a coin.
Jack: Sit down, love (he pulls her down onto his lap and puts his arms around her) This coin is only one of several most fascinating pieces the legendary Captain Morgan collected over time.
Liz: Are we setting out to find these pieces?
Jack: All this is supposed to be buried somewhere between here and (pirates did a lot of stuff down in Galveston Island, but I don't know if it was called TX back in the 1690s, early 1700s)
Liz: That's a long way, Jack. You're talking about having to dock the Pearl one too many times. It will have to attract someone's attention long enough to tell Dumas. He's still escaped from prison, you know.
Jack: Don't tell my you're afraid.
Liz: The only thing I'm afraid of, Jack Sparrow, is having once again, this whole crew back on this ship with more love triangles and drama.
Jack: But that's what makes it so fun to watch! (takes out his compass) Besides, the amount of plunder this will get us, we can take the rest of the year off and enjoy the Caribbean in some style. What say you to that?
Liz: I don't ask for anything, Jack.
Jack: It's a decent woman what doesn't ask for whatever she wants, and that said woman should in turn be rewarded for not asking for what she wants by getting what she wants.
Liz: Is that what you want?
Jack: You're confusing me, darling. Back to the point at hand, I intend to spoil you rotten at Capt. Morgan's expense. Savvy?
Liz: Find us a heading.

willofthewisp
someone else's turn. I'm just here to give it a head start.

mmoviejunkie
oook i've been waiting for someone to write something a very long time, but since no one seems to want to i'll just write something short and hopefully it will get someone going, if ya like it great, if ya don't no worries just ignore it.

Gibbs:captain
jack:knock, knock! its like introducing myself as captain, no one ever seems to get it, i mean how hard is it?you know Gibbs i really should maroon you, i think we'll have a temporary new heading (you can do that to crew members right???)
Gibbs:No time for jokes, we've got company
jack(to elizabeth):what makes him so confident i was only joking?

PIRATES=SEX
Jack: what kind of company gibbs"?

gibbs: a large ship just to the north of us , comming head on.

jack: rouse the crew imediently heave too and take in sail.

Jack runs out on deck and he sees what gibbs was talking about

jack: looks like a spanish merchant vessal.

gibbs: may have a lot of lute onbored cap'n

jack; exactly what i was thinking gibbs.

elizabeth: jack what is it?

jack: a merchant vessal , were going to borad it.

elizabeth; oh jack we havent even gone on our honeymoon yet!

jack: It will have to wait love.

ivebeendepped43
aaawww! im sorry elizabeth, but Jack is more important and he comes way be4 u! ha!

a1hsauce
lol this is pretty creative...keep it up you guys stick out tongue smile

ivebeendepped43
Jack fricken rocks my world!!

ivebeendepped43
ok, well i FINALLY read 4 and what exists of 5 and i say you need to continue cuz i gotta no what happens!!!

surfchikpir8fan
wow da scripts keep getting beta n beta i luv reading thses they r sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun n creative

Jack of Blades
And there will be http://usuarios.lycos.es/BoigCinema/Stars/ewoks.JPG

ivebeendepped43
........................no comment

surfchikpir8fan
lol but u have 2 admitt no matter how evil they r meant 2 look (the warrior animal things pic posted by JoB) they r still sorta cute .......................... well i think that anyway

CaptinJackLover
is anyone gonna continue?!

mmoviejunkie
right, so on with the story...

Jack(to crew): alright so everyone just hang back, i'll go over make a little deal and we'll be off in no time, Gibbs keep a weather eye just in case
Gibbs:Aye Captain

(jack swings over to ship and only see one man on the deck with his back turned)
Jack: Sir, stay calm, I'm taking over the ship
Man(not turning around):Jack Sparrow
(Man turns around revealing that he is Beckett)
Jack:Oh bugger...see at first i thought this was a merchant ship...
Beckett(looks around at ship):Ahh, yes well...surprise. (Soliders surround Jack with guns and Beckett laughs) I'm going to enjoy this almost too much.
(Elizabeth comes behind Beckett with a sword at his neck)
Liz: Let him go
Beckett: Miss. Swann
Liz: That's Mrs. Sparrow
Beckett:Is it now? And what shall be traded for Mr. Sparrow?
Liz: I...I will take his place.
Jack: No (starts to go for Liz but the soilders move in closer with their guns)
Beckett:Well now, that could be arranged (Pulls out something of his pocket and holds it up for everyone to see-the pirate brand) Gentleman, return Mr. Sparrow back to his ship.
(Soilders take Jack and throw him overboard and he swims back to the pearl)

(So just the clarify Beckett had his ship look like a merchant ship knowing jack and his crew would go after. and beckett is going to brand liz a pirate...got that idea from people on another thread, can't remember who though)

Jacky Sparrow
not yet luv, but maybe tomorrow...I need a bit inspiration and time...or a sleepless night

...is it still their wedding day? because then he once again takes her wedding night away?

mmoviejunkie
lol, okay i forgot about that

Jacky Sparrow
could be added in the next scene wink

mmoviejunkie
lol, okay

surfchikpir8fan

ivebeendepped43
aaaaahh!! great! love it! so love it! GO ON!!! i command u cuz its my b-day and i can do that!

CaptinJackLover
yess plz do go on! i like it!

Bwa Ha Ha
indeed

ivebeendepped43
yeah! go!!

Bwa Ha Ha
youpi

ivebeendepped43
eek! pirate thumb up

surfchikpir8fan
kk i will since its ya bday ivebeendepped43 HAPPY BIRTHDAY by da way i promise "on the pain of death " i will go on but ive doing a history n english assignments at da moment so hopefull ill hav 1 4 ya in a couple of hours im really sorry guys wont be too long

Bwa Ha Ha
eerbawling

surfchikpir8fan

ivebeendepped43
yay!!! Jack calls Will a eunuch! im happy! *sings to self* Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday dear me!! Happy Birthday to me! u guys wanna no sumthin sad? i never got sung that 4 my birthday cuz my parents were gone. i was really depressed. it was just like an ordinary dday 4 me,really. it was sad cuz i had been waiting all year 4 this, and nothing really happened

CaptinJackLover
awww thats ok! they will get you sumthing!

ivebeendepped43
yay!

sailorleo
well who wants to help write...you know you wanna....

sailorleo
helloooo? Is any one alive out there?

CaptinJackLover
im here! but i wouldnbt be any help with the writing...

ivebeendepped43
yeah, come on Willofthewisp and Kate and whoever else works on this! dont leave us hangin!!

tee_pirategirl
please don't leave us on a cliff hanger! write something!

Jacky Sparrow
I can't think of anything...I'm with Norri (that blocks my thoughts)

sailorleo
*crosses her arms...* so terrible for you!

Jacky Sparrow
Originally posted by sailorleo
*crosses her arms...* so terrible for you!

takes you in my arms, hope that'll console you a bit!!

sailorleo
neh...who's taking me in whose arms?

mmoviejunkie
Grant: Oh Elizabeth!
(she looks up giving a weak smile, and he goes over to help her up)
Grant: Come we must move fast. I've located a long boat for us to take, Tortuga isn't too far away.
(he leads her out of the brig up to the deck and sees the door to the captain's cabin opening, he franticlly looks around and sees barrels for Elizabeth to hide behind.)
Beckett: Salior?
Grant: Aye?
Beckett: What are you doing?
Grant:Uh...just looking for something
Beckett:Right, well has anyone checked on Miss. Swann lately?
Grant: Mrs. Sparrow
Beckett(looks at him suspiciously): Yes, well...funny thing, Mr. Sprarrow should have some trouble finding his dear.
Grant: How so?
Beckett: I have my ways...turning certain objects in other directions...
Grant(confused but then remembers the compass): Which direction?
Beckett: Why are you so interested salior? What's your name?
Grant(pauses): Smith, or smithy, if you like...i've checked on Elizabeth she's asleep.
Beckett(nods head): Well, we'll be back to port royal in no time, and with governor lost at sea, you can except a few changes there. (leaves back to cabin)
(Grant quickly gets Elizabeth and they get onto the long boat towards Tortuga)

tee_pirategirl
woooooooow coolie so that's why the compass didn't work!!! makes sense

ivebeendepped43
continue!!

tee_pirategirl
pleeeeeeeeeease continue it's getting really cool!

ivebeendepped43
yes, do!

mmoviejunkie
someone else can continue,
'cause i like to think about what to write next for a few days unless it comes out sounds like crap

surfchikpir8fan
A street in Tortuga. Grant and Elizabeth are sneaking around. Even though it is in the early hours of the morning, the streets are still full of drunken crowds.

GRANT: Shhh, Lizzie. (they both duck behind a bush, as a particually drunk group pass). BEHIND BUSH, WHISPERING. You don't know who's watching!

ELIZABETH: Why are we being so cautious, Grant? Tortuga isn't that dangerous.

GRANT: Aye, Liz. But ... errrrr. I've got myself in a bit of trouble.

ELIZABETH: (Not unkindly, smiling) Just goes to show why Jack gets into trouble all the time. What's happened now?

GRANT: (Pulling her out from behind the bush, and dragging her along the street in the shadows). Okay, if ya must know. Well, I got into abit of a gambeling game, ... and ... well I lost. Quite a bit of money I'm in debt.

ELIZABETH: How Much?

Grant: Turst me its better unsaid. (pulls her into the doorway of an old apartment).

ivebeendepped43
continue!!!

mmoviejunkie
lol, why dont you write something for a change?

ivebeendepped43
uummm, no

mmoviejunkie
okay okay,

will:jack, do you exactly know where we are?
jack:course i do
will: well?
jack(turns around pissed):whatever happened to your lass? why dont you go bother her for a change, aye?
will:jack-
(jack slams his door on will's face, will stands there for a moment clearly mad but then leaves. once he is gone jack slowly opens his door and looks around to see if will is near. when he sees he's not he comes out looking around)
Jack: ah. Gibbs!
Gibbs: Aye captain?
Jack: Do you know exactly where we are?
Gibbs: Sure captain, don't you?
Jack: Course, just making sure you do.
Gibbs: okay (starts to walk away)
Jack:uh..Gibbs?
Gibbs(turns):aye?
Jack:the um...(clears throat) location?
Gibbs(finally gets it): Just near Singapore
Jack: Right, with all the fog...its...hard to tell
Gibbs(looks out to sea-hardly any fog):Fog? Captain, the compass-
Jack:Is completely fine...now um...bring in the Singapore for a quick stop.

tee_pirategirl
lol this is sooooooooooo great continue please. it's the best thing ever with jack not knowing where they are.....

ivebeendepped43
lol hilarious! ....right, fog! aaawwwwwwweeeesssooommmeeee!!! ssseeexxxiii!!!!

surfchikpir8fan
yah luved well done

Caribbean ocean - Black Pearl sailing through waves. Suddenly, a flash of some ship can be seen in the distance, disappears though too quickley for audience to register what kind of ship it was.

Top deck - Jack is steering while Gibbs is talking to him.

GIBBS: Jack, you're compass isn't working is it?

JACK: My compass working fine!

GIBBS: (fatherly) Jack, if it isn't that, what's the problem? why havn't we reached Beckett's ship by now? It's been almost two days. Besides we can't even get to Singapore. If you want a break, it's fine. I'll guide the ship -

JACK: I'm fine. Everything's just taking a bit longer than expected.

Suddenly, Ragetti and Pintel, pushing eachother, come running up the stairs.

PINTEL: Capt'n - I just saw -

RAGETTI: YOU didn't see anything. it was me that saw -

PINTEL: Don't be an idiot! it was me being clever that saw it -

RAGETTI: Cap'n! Don't listen to him! I just saw Beckett's ship off the horizen, but then it disappeared before I could be sure

BIG AWKWARD PAUSE

JACK: Are you two, absolutely sure, that it was Beckett's ship ... in fact a ship at all?

sailorleo
hey what happend to kate and abi and everybody?

tee_pirategirl
lol soooooooooo great with pintel and ragetti arhuing just like in the movie keep going...

ivebeendepped43
dont know, but they need 2 come back

tee_pirategirl
their around somewhere someone needs to write about them more though....

ivebeendepped43
yeah! come on!!

surfchikpir8fan
PINTEL: Clear as a bell Cap'n. But next second it was gone ...

JACK: Very well then, Gibbs! Set sail for Tortuga! we need a bigger! A HUGE crew if we're going to take on Beckett's fleet!

Pintel and Ragetti run off to tell the exciting news too anyone that will listen. Gibbs starts yelling out orders to the crew. Jack takes out his beloved compass, looks at it, then throws it into the ocean.

JACK: (whispering) Back to where you belong, to your rightful owners.
(then yelling to Gibbs) We'll be sailing using the telescopes and stars and normal compasses.
Gibbs understands what Jack has done with his compass, (Gibbs knows its rightful owners (merpeople or what anyone on this thread wants them to be, magical dolphins if you like) and knew that Jack would give into it in the end) nods and alerts Will to work in the crowsnest. Will is completely confused by this.

Cuts to shot in mid air showing Black Pearl just going out of CAMERA range, Becketts ship appears again, but this time speeding up and gaining on the Pearl!

tee_pirategirl
that is sooooooooo cool. though I must say I hate the whole jack giving back the compass thing cause it's been with us since POTC1 but I guess he did what he had to lol love the rest though!!! it's so original

surfchikpir8fan
thanku i know it is so mean to da potc trilogy 2 get rid of da compass but i waz hoping we would bring it bak in da end cuz wif Beckett controlling it the mermaids (or wateva) r going 2 follow it. beckett doesnt know jack got ris of da compass so hopefully these 'owners' will side with Jack and fight against Beckett thats how i sorta hoped it might go but knowing (not really) every1 on dis thread, its most likely 2 end up being completely different anyway i write some script afta all my homework is done hmph! lol

tee_pirategirl
that is sooooooooo hot I didn't know what you had in mind that is so great!!!!! please please write more you are SUCH a great writer...I mean woooooooooow bhow can you think of all of that ahead of time? that's so cool

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by sailorleo
hey what happend to kate and abi and everybody?

i was trying to bring them back by jack telling will to go bother kate instead of him-whatever happened to all the people that use to write in this thread??

surfchikpir8fan
im not sure i think we sould maybe add some more male characters i don no y but i think its weird having more female characters lol but yeah b4 we add any1 else i think we need 2 bring norie, jacky, abi, kate, alex n beckett in2 it all + bootstrap bill and some more of grant lol n thanx so much 4 da complements tee_pirategirl it means alot

ivebeendepped43
more more more!

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by surfchikpir8fan
im not sure i think we sould maybe add some more male characters i don no y but i think its weird having more female characters lol but yeah b4 we add any1 else i think we need 2 bring norie, jacky, abi, kate, alex n beckett in2 it all + bootstrap bill and some more of grant lol n thanx so much 4 da complements tee_pirategirl it means alot

yah, but its so hard to have all of them in it...maybe someone should die...lol JKJK!!!
we can work it out, though it would be more fun if more people would write, dont you guys remember #4 like everyone was writting it was fun!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>