Help, I'm on an emotional rollercoaster ride arrghhhh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lovethemtigers
Gosh, I don't know about you guys...but I think I'm going to need counseling after all of this.....I have been on an emotional rollercoaster ride ever since July 7, 2006....one day I'm up and then one day I'm down...sometimes it's only seconds up and then down...

Is Liz and Jack for real....or they not for real...is she just playing Jack...does she want Will and is just using Jack cuz he's there....Is will going to turn evil...the hat theory, the compass theory, the dog theory, the davy jones/will turner mirroring theory....OMG my brain is spinning I don't know which way to turn....help...

just want to start a fun thread....since I'm getting depressed about all this stuff coming from "DISNEY" about how AWE is going to turn out...before they even release the film...can't believe Disney is so stupid... wink

katelovespirate
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh i love you so much.....

I NEED THERAPY TOO!!!!!

i am getting totally schizo about this. one day, i think i could live if will got liz, providing disney makes a heck of a good movie with a great plot, and some days im like, that would be the most depressing thing ever.

like, it would symbolize something tragic in the world, where the girl has to go with the obvious choice...

i just have this dilemma in life about going for the interesting men or the all around nice ones that should make me happy... and starting to think about who i will marry... i DONT WANT TO SETTLE for JUST A NICE GUY!!!!

sigh.... oh disney. what are you doing to us?!?!

CaptinJackLover
i hear ya! im going thru the same thing you are! we just need to get our minds off it for like a second and be posotive! dont listen to disney just htink about what you want the most, forget what you THINK will happen and think about what you WANT to happen...it worked for me for awhile lol

Jacky Sparrow
Me too !!!! It's nearly 4 o'clock in the morning and I can't sleep, because i'm getting crazy

LovelyOne
nah man..by the end of a trilogy..people are DIFFERENT...and you can see what they are doing..they are making Jack and Liz fall for one another slowly...and Will is going to become bad so that people have less reason to like the idea of Will/liz then he is going to be the better man and step away which would mean he redeemd himself for being bad..

everyone KNOWS since movie 1 that Jack and Liz share a better relationship than Will and Liz...characters dont just start changing in the middle of a story to end up exactly the same as the start..these people who believe this must be pretty stupid..why would you end on such a WIMPER?

their excuse could be!! wel maybe this is what Disney want you to think..so that they can end it Will Liz..why the HECK woud they do that? NO ONE WANTS THEM TO BE TOGETHER!!!!!!! people want Jackand Liz...and the writers are making that happen for us!

it would mean everyone went off on a journey..learned something but towards the end..went back into thier old way of life...

Will doesnt stay..the honest and deserving man for Liz throughout an entire trilogy

Jack doesnt stay the unworthy man for Liz.through out the entire trilogy

And Liz doesnt stay the worthy character for Will throughout the entire trilogy

tell me did Liz start of with norrington in movie 1 and then end up with him at the end? NO

Did Liz start off and stay worthy to will by the end movie 2 ? NO

is will going to start of wothy of liz and then end worthy for liz HELL NO..WILL/DAVY jones helloo???

katelovespirate
always the voice of reason lovelyone.... smile

its true we all need to relax and enjoy the fact that LIZ AND JACK totally made out in 2 and it was the hottest thing ever. we should just focus on that. smile i cant wait for the dvd

ivebeendepped43
rock on lovethemtigers! amen!! i like hate disney. they suk monkey butt. i need to no whats gonna happen or ill freak, or i already have.

LovelyOne
I agree with you all^^

See Jack is not stealing LIZ from Will..she is falling for him herself, she is doing everything on her own impulse..so Jack is not in the wrong when it comes to Will

Liz is clearly a pirate lady...and it is something she has been denying herself for a long time even when she was with Will..its about time she started to get what her heart really wants..the free life with Jack sparrow..that is NOT a bad thing...people learn that they are not right for eachother in life..who ever stays with their first love?

Jack is not incapable of loving Liz...he cares for her..and its more than obvious by the end of movie 2.

so the baddie in the situation is probably going to be Will
He is going to not believe ANY of the above^^^ and he is going to try and selfishly keep Liz to himself..he's going to start hating Jack..and Hating Liz...and in the end he will learn that Jack CAN love Liz..and Liz is happy with him! smile

so by the end..we get reason to dislike will/Liz match because Will acts like a jerk! but then redeems himself..

See Will has stayed the same for too long..too good..he's just seen his woman kising someone..but why be angry at it?? She wants something else in life!..what are you gonna do..selfishly keep her locked up?..and its about time he developed...its overdue..he's going to be bad...and becuase its SO overdue.. what ever he is going to do will be VERY bad .

what oh what did Tia Dalhma pick up on?

what is going to Vex Will Turner so much so that he has a whole touch of DESTINY about him?

people automatically think this is going to be something heroic because he's "GOOD OLE WILL" ..OH NO HE'S NOT!!!!!

ivebeendepped43
yeah she is!

LovelyOne
Is calypso trying to cut Jack's ties to his mortal life..so he will have all the more reason to join her?

What is Jack going to say to that?

"no I want to save Elizabeth"

She brings her back for him

Calypso offers Odysseus imortality

Odysseus denies

"no I want to get home to penelope"

Calypso helps send him home.

willofthewisp
You guys have made me obsessed with this series. I looked for a message board just so I could find out information about the next movie and wham, here I am writing fanfics and pushing, PUSHING for two fictional characters to find love. It's all your fault!

Consider this, with the Calypso bit. She keeps him there, and finally the gods have to come and literally order her to let him leave. So if she ensnares Jack, is there going to have to be more divine intervention, do you think?

LovelyOne
YES!!! bet its DAVY lmao Posiedon

You think the suitors "norrington" "Will" would never hurt penelope..but TRUST me..they DO IN THE END..Jack is probably gonna save her..

willofthewisp
You think Davy will tell Tia to spare Jack? Either way, that will be a great scene, when Davy and Tia see each other again. You know they've both been wanting it. They almost create an anti- Odysseus/Penelope story. They're separated and still madly in love, but cannot handle each other.

jessigem
i think you're going too far into this jack/liz stuff if it's starting to drive you crazy......no offense.
it's just a movie big grin and a great one at that.

but this forum has changed my potc viewing experience. i was watching the 1st movie the other day, and it just doesnt seem like the same movie. we've been through so many ideas and conspiracies and theories.....its just so different when i watch it. i don't know whether it's been ruined for me or if its better because now it makes me think a lot......im just not sure no expression

ivebeendepped43
yeah, who wants jack/liz? i want Jack/me! as ive said so many times!

katelovespirate
Originally posted by willofthewisp
You guys have made me obsessed with this series. I looked for a message board just so I could find out information about the next movie and wham, here I am writing fanfics and pushing, PUSHING for two fictional characters to find love. It's all your fault!

Consider this, with the Calypso bit. She keeps him there, and finally the gods have to come and literally order her to let him leave. So if she ensnares Jack, is there going to have to be more divine intervention, do you think?

OMGSH same here. I got on this site to find a linc to the bloody trailor for 2... if you cant tell by my really dumb username.... i wasnt planning on staying around, just wanted to grab some info and get back off... and I GOT SUCKED IN.... AHHHH!!!!!! its a beautiful thing though. i've really enjoyed debating, fanficing, and the like. its a nice way to relax sometimes... oh wait, im like getting ulcers worrying about jack and liz.
is this how people felt about the original star-wars series when han solo almost died?
i LOVE the whole calypso/oddyseus thing. its interesting that disney would really shoot for what looks like a more MYTHIC feel in 3... ya know, the first one, except for the undead pirates, felt really real or something, and then we sort of crossed some lines into myth and legend in 2, and now they are going all out with it... really pushing this story to the end of the world... lol

LovelyOne
I'm wondering if Davy will release Will's father for him just after Jack has denied imortality..then will can sod off and forget bout Liz and Jack. Davy's grudge with Jack will probably be ended because he loves Liz not Tia.

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by willofthewisp

Same here...I am obsessed with this stupid movie...to the point where I'm thinking about it constantly and I'm making up scenes for POTC 3 in my mind when I'm bored...and of course they all involve Jack and Liz...

I'm mad with Disney...I just don't understand why they even brought the whole Jack/Liz thing into the equation if they don't plan on acting on it....because all it did was make Jack fans want more...and will leave half of the audience so disappointed...whereas, if we had never seen the Jack/Liz thing..then we would never know what we were missing..

Like with POTC 1 - I thought they were going to hook up but when they didn't I was like okay - cuz nothing really serious had happened between them - and two peas and a pod was a deleted scene...so didn't see it till later - so i was like, okay it was a great movie...and Jack Sparrow was awesome...but then along comes DMC and they reveal this chemistry and have great moments and then a sexy, hot kiss and I'm like OMG they have to put them together....so why, why did they even dangle this carrot in front of us....they could have just left it alone..done something else...had more Will/Liz moments instead...then we wouldn't be going crazy like this...

LovelyOne
I think I just shook things up a lil bit on that forum lol..I just posted what we've been saying and all of a sudden one of the "insiders" asked me "are you an insider?"

I said no..the ending is not a wedding its going to be about jack doing something amazing for Liz..

now he is silent laughing out loud

*jcd*gmc*
I feel the same way, ever since yesterday anyway. i found out that there might not even be any more than 3 potc movies. if liz goes with will, and jack has scarlet and gizelle and is sailing away on the horizon, then why would they make any more? sad i'm so sad

sailorleo
well i think if they did any more they'd kill the series

katelovespirate
Originally posted by *jcd*gmc*
I feel the same way, ever since yesterday anyway. i found out that there might not even be any more than 3 potc movies. if liz goes with will, and jack has scarlet and gizelle and is sailing away on the horizon, then why would they make any more? sad i'm so sad

whose ending is this?!?! i hope this isnt an actual theory. that would depress me beyond words. scarlet and giselle are nothing, they should not be in the film, unless will is hanging out with them. putting liz and will together is one thing (and awful) but having jack sail away with a couple of whores and saying thats a happy ending?! WHAt?!~>@&^$*#&#

Jacky Sparrow
Ah, I don't believe they already have one. On Wikipedia is written:

... one possible plot idea is that Elizabeth is captured by the Asian pirate Sao Feng who wants to make her his bride.

There is ONE not THE

katelovespirate
thank you for THAT! smile

how many weddings is liz gonna get?!?! everyone in the whole series is intent on marrying her. THATS the reason i think she should stay single... LOL. I mean, lets name them, norrington, will, Jack, probably Beckett, and now Sao? come on. arent there any other ladies in the caribbean>~?

diddly-dum
Whats the shake down here?

Jacky Sparrow
Originally posted by katelovespirate
thank you for THAT! smile

how many weddings is liz gonna get?!?! everyone in the whole series is intent on marrying her. THATS the reason i think she should stay single... LOL. I mean, lets name them, norrington, will, Jack, probably Beckett, and now Sao? come on. arent there any other ladies in the caribbean>~?

maybe there are not enough pirate ladies wink ...for her it must be pleasure to have so many mens who want to her marry her, don't you think? smile

LovelyOne
OMG lmao I hope she wont go off with him..that would make sense of the jar of dirt thing where jack thinks he has her..but then no he doesn't?? She chooses old and ugly Sao Feng?

Jacky Sparrow
I heard Sao gets killed?

katelovespirate
i bet liz kills him.

chow yun is pretty awesome though

ivebeendepped43
lol yeah

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by katelovespirate
whose ending is this?!?! i hope this isnt an actual theory. that would depress me beyond words. scarlet and giselle are nothing, they should not be in the film, unless will is hanging out with them. putting liz and will together is one thing (and awful) but having jack sail away with a couple of whores and saying thats a happy ending?! WHAt?!~>@&^$*#&#

This is the stupid ending they keep talking about on Keeptothecode and some Johnny depp messageboards....it's awful...it can't be true..cuz this would be the worst ending ever for POTC 3 - what a horrible way to end the awesome trilogy..I'm with you...maybe Jack and Liz could be married or not (they don't have to, as long as we know they love each other and sail off on more pirate adventures) and Will can sail away with Gizelle and Scarlett...begining his Pirate life with a bang...just kidding...can't see Will going off with Scarlett and Gizelle...I know they really don't even deserve a spot in the third movie....

sccch
Unless they SLAP Will or Jack.
Scarlett: When you find him will you give him a message? *SLAP*

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by sccch
Unless they SLAP Will or Jack.
Scarlett: When you find him will you give him a message? *SLAP*
laughing laughing I loved it when they slapped Will in DMC...runs over to Favorite Funny Unspoken moments thread to add to list....

willofthewisp
What if he starts to go off with them, just starts?

(Scarlett's on one arm and Giselle's on another, suddenly he hears behind him): Jack! Jack!
He turns around and there is Liz, her pirate hat blowing off of her as she runs up to him. Jack glances at both his hookers, pauses, and pushes them off the dock into the ocean. He grabs Liz and the POTC music begins to play.
Jack: What say we set sail? (you can see a big grin on their faces as the credits pop up and the classic music plays. The movie is over, and our heroes are together)

I like that ending.

Jacky Sparrow
good idea, willo, as usual!!!

ivebeendepped43
yeah, ur a genius, man!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.