jin vs sagat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blanka
jin from tekken http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jin_Kazama

vs

sagat from street fighter http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagat

shin_remy
Sagat

Emperor Ashtar
Jin dies.

Blanka
do you guys think devil jin can beat sagat

Remulous
devil jin is preety good,there might b a chance

Blanka
Originally posted by Remulous
devil jin is preety good,there might b a chance
for who?

Krone
Devil Jin would win but normal Jin is a no no

Blanka
forget about the title

the new thread is devil jin vs sagat

Krone
i think Devil Jin will win but i dont no alot about sagat so i mite be wrong

Remulous
there is a chance 4 devil jin.it depends if sagat was still training after SF2

Emperor Ashtar
there is a chance 4 devil jin.it depends if sagat was still training after SF2
He is...

The-Judge
sagat

SaTsuJiN
so... why would jin lose to sagat?..... no expression

The-Judge
sagat is bigger, stronger, faster and more experienced

Superboy Prime
Sagat is top tier. Normal Jin will definitely put up a good fight, but he is going down...and hard.

Krone
Even Devil Jin??

When u do say Devil Jin do you mean after he fights Jinpachi (sp?)?

Superboy Prime
I was talking about normal Jin. Usually I think of Devil Jin as his selectable variant since as of now that Uber Devil Jin with Jinpachi's Devil is non-canon. Devil Jin would be a fight similar to what Sagat encountered with Evil Ryu in my opinion. Sagat is capable of giving that Devil Jin a run for his money too if he doesn't make the same mistake he did way back in SF1 when he arrogantly thought he had Ryu defeated and Ryu performed the evil intent. If this is Sagat after Alpha 3 and SF2 he is much more experienced and weary of cheap tactics ala Ryu. Besides if Hwoarang can hold his own against Devil Jin Sagat will too.

Remulous
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I was talking about normal Jin. Usually I think of Devil Jin as his selectable variant since as of now that Uber Devil Jin with Jinpachi's Devil is non-canon. Devil Jin would be a fight similar to what Sagat encountered with Evil Ryu in my opinion. Sagat is capable of giving that Devil Jin a run for his money too if he doesn't make the same mistake he did way back in SF1 when he arrogantly thought he had Ryu defeated and Ryu performed the evil intent. If this is Sagat after Alpha 3 and SF2 he is much more experienced and weary of cheap tactics ala Ryu. Besides if Hwoarang can hold his own against Devil Jin Sagat will too. hmmm...nicely put

SaTsuJiN
when did hwoarang hold his own against devil jin?

the tekken 5 cinematic just showed him getting ready to fight.. nothing more

Sam Z
Hwoarang simply kicked Devil few times, not a big deal, Jin wasn't hurt. And Hwoarang is not an amature too...
I see ways for DJ to kill Sagat.

Superboy Prime
Agreed. Devil Jin can kill Sagat as well, but not in a curbstomp. Same for Sagat beating DJ.

shin_remy
i don't see Jin winning from Ryu, I even see Devil Jin not winning from Ryu cause evil Ryu will kick DJ's ass!! and he is lower then Sagat or Ryu

Sagat is maybe stronger then Ryu. He was always stronger then Ryu!! But maybe that Ryu wins now cause he has a strong trainer ( Oro )

Superboy Prime
And Ryu is much more experienced in SF3 than way back in SF1/Alpha days. Remember Ryu was and up and coming street fighter while by the time they first fought Sagat was already the Emperor and SF champion.

Emperor Ashtar
Sagat is still training even after the second street fighter tournament. Even in third strike, he is indicated to be step by step with ryu.

Remulous
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Sagat is still training even after the second street fighter tournament. Even in third strike, he is indicated to be step by step with ryu. well now, d.jins chances have gotten slim,but theirs a slight chance still.

Sam Z
Originally posted by shin_remy
i don't see Jin winning from Ryu, I even see Devil Jin not winning from Ryu cause evil Ryu will kick DJ's ass!! and he is lower then Sagat or Ryu

Sagat is maybe stronger then Ryu. He was always stronger then Ryu!! But maybe that Ryu wins now cause he has a strong trainer ( Oro )

Lets not turn this into another Ryu/Jin thread. Back then i was convinced that Jin can beat Ryu but some people say that current Ryu is as strong as Akuma was when he sank ans island. If Ryu is capable of that i think he'd win but i won't believe he is that strong until I see some strength feat to prove that. But even if so Devil Jin has ways to beat current Ryu or Sagat. He can simply fly circles and blast Sagat from the distance.

S.G
Jin wins this hes Tekkens best fighter.

Remulous
Originally posted by Sam Z
Lets not turn this into another Ryu/Jin thread. Back then i was convinced that Jin can beat Ryu but some people say that current Ryu is as strong as Akuma was when he sank ans island. If Ryu is capable of that i think he'd win but i won't believe he is that strong until I see some strength feat to prove that. But even if so Devil Jin has ways to beat current Ryu or Sagat. He can simply fly circles and blast Sagat from the distance. ryu and sagat have their advantages,flights a SMALL advantage but ,d.jins form doesnt last that long and the beams take too long to fire unlike the tiger shot and hadouken.if jin is going to win he must take flight and attempt 2 wrap things up as A.S.A.P i doubt jin is strong enough 2 beat either of them b 4 his power runs out.once jin lays foot on ground its over admedietly 4 him,unless sagat or ryu want 2 play aruond 4 a bit.

Sam Z
ryu and sagat have their advantages,flights a SMALL advantage but ,d.jins form doesnt last that long and the beams take too long to fire unlike the tiger shot and hadouken.if jin is going to win he must take flight and attempt 2 wrap things up as A.S.A.P i doubt jin is strong enough 2 beat either of them b 4 his power runs out.once jin lays foot on ground its over admedietly 4 him,unless sagat or ryu want 2 play aruond 4 a bit.

We don't know how long devil form lasts, may be as long as Jin wants, but it doesn't matter since it is devil jin in the thread so time doesn't matter. But Jin is more than enough strong, fast and experienced fighter to give some serious h2h fight to Sagat or Ryu, and as devil his chances are simply much higher.

Remulous
We don't know how long devil form lasts, may be as long as Jin wants, but it doesn't matter since it is devil jin in the thread so time doesn't matter. But Jin is more than enough strong, fast and experienced fighter to give some serious h2h fight to Sagat or Ryu, and as devil his chances are simply much higher. jins only advantage is flight,other than that,ryu or sagat has him beat in nearly every way.im not sayin its impossible 4 d.jin its just very slim

Sam Z
jins only advantage is flight,other than that,ryu or sagat has him beat in nearly every way.im not sayin its impossible 4 d.jin its just very slim

It's slim for ordinary Jin, Devil Jin has other advantages excpet flight, including tk and shot from his third eye is very fast and powerfull. Besides that D.Jin surely can give Sagat a fight even hand to hand.

Remulous
It's slim for ordinary Jin, Devil Jin has other advantages excpet flight, including tk and shot from his third eye is very fast and powerfull. Besides that D.Jin surely can give Sagat a fight even hand to hand. d.jin is strong and fast,but he has yet to pull off any thing comparing to sagat or ryu,actually those 2 r FAR stronger and faster than d.jin,d.jin will win if they underestimate him,i doubt that thoe,im sure sagat learned his lesson.

Sam Z
d.jin is strong and fast,but he has yet to pull off any thing comparing to sagat or ryu,actually those 2 r FAR stronger and faster than d.jin,d.jin will win if they underestimate him,i doubt that thoe,im sure sagat learned his lesson.

I'm sure he did, but Ryu is a different story, i don't know what makes you think that they are faster or stronger, attacks of Devil Jin are more than just comparable to Sagat's and for now on Jin was not even fully in controle over Devil. I don't know any strength feat that'd put Ryu much higher than even ordinary Jin, and Devil Jin is way more stronger than ordinary Jin plus all his devil powers...

Remulous
I'm sure he did, but Ryu is a different story, i don't know what makes you think that they are faster or stronger. cuase jin hasnt done any thing that wood make me say, wow hes super fast or strong.ryu has dodged bullets,blown up builldings,shot out kamehameha sized blast and has lifted boulders several times larger than himself, with other boulders stacked on top.sagat really doesnt need to do any feats cause sagat has always been stonger than ryu.

Emperor Ashtar
Jin is weak IMO, the whole jin beating heiachi and kazuya thing is just naco wanking jin. he has no experience really and he was able to beat true ogre?! Talk about bad writing.

Sam Z
cuase jin hasnt done any thing that wood make me say, wow hes super fast or strong.ryu has dodged bullets,blown up builldings,shot out kamehameha sized blast and has lifted boulders several times larger than himself, with other boulders stacked on top.sagat really doesnt need to do any feats cause sagat has always been stonger than ryu.

Lifting boulder is really not much of a feat, and as for destroying buldings with hadoukens, that's what Jin did in his devil form with laser. So nothing here puts Ryu higher in strength than Jin. Talk about sinking island with a punch, now that's a strength feat. And breaking through walls, rocks or even dodging bullets is really not a very big deal.

shin_remy
Lifting boulder is really not much of a feat, and as for destroying buldings with hadoukens, that's what Jin did in his devil form with laser. So nothing here puts Ryu higher in strength than Jin. Talk about sinking island with a punch, now that's a strength feat. And breaking through walls, rocks or even dodging bullets is really not a very big deal.

yeah but i haven't seen Jin do that, i haven't seen him dodging bullets

and Ryu shoots a building in a few seconds, a simple hadouken, Shinkuu Hadouken is impressive. that blast will blow Jin apart.

the beam from Jin is to slow to hit Ryu, he dodge bullets from close distance,

and not the crap like, doging bullets is not a big deal JIN HASN"T DONE IT!!!! So i want to see him dodge a Hadouken or a Shinkuu Hadouken or any other projectile.

Sagat will KICK Jin ass, Devil or normal, NO BIG DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krone
Why the hell are you comparing D.Jin to Ryu!! its D.Jin vs SAGAT!!!! and Shin Remy you will always say the winner is from the street fighter game.

shin_remy
Originally posted by Krone
Why the hell are you comparing D.Jin to Ryu!! its D.Jin vs SAGAT!!!! and Shin Remy you will always say the winner is from the street fighter game.

Cause it is changing to D.Jin to Ryu and i post several times that other people win, and not only SF, you need to read better!!! Or else buy some glasses!!

And it is no big deal if it is normal Jin or Devil Jin. Sagat will still kick his ass, Sagat was always stronger then Ryu,

Sam Z
yeah but i haven't seen Jin do that, i haven't seen him dodging bullets

and Ryu shoots a building in a few seconds, a simple hadouken, Shinkuu Hadouken is impressive. that blast will blow Jin apart.

the beam from Jin is to slow to hit Ryu, he dodge bullets from close distance,

and not the crap like, doging bullets is not a big deal JIN HASN"T DONE IT!!!! So i want to see him dodge a Hadouken or a Shinkuu Hadouken or any other projectile.

Sagat will KICK Jin ass, Devil or normal, NO BIG DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all not simple hudouken but just hadouken, i can also say that simple laser blast does the same, so destroying buildings is not a big deal, show me Ryu doing it with his punch, then we'll talk. So there is NO strength feat that puts Ryu much higher than Jin.

As for dodging bullets pahlease. Kazuya took on dozens of armed and trained soldiers with his bare hands and it is way more impressive than just dodging fire from two pistols.

Jin's attack is not fast enough? How's that? It's actually takes less time than hadouken, and i'm not yet talking about tk.

Sagat would probably beaqt ordinary Jin since he has advantage like projectiles, but he gets beaten by devil. Take strength, speed, flight, tk, laser. End of story.

EDIT: You still think of tekken characters as of "ordinary" fighters?

shin_remy
WAY TO ORDINARY, and yes it is just a simple hadouken, Shinkuu Hadouken will destroy Jin, And Jin dodging bullets, if you talk about running away and take cover behind a car roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dozens of armed man, Ryu can do the same, Shinkuu Tatsumaki Senpuu Kayaku and they go all down.

And Ryu has waaaaay more stuff then Jin, What can Jin do or Devil Jin, Fly, and shoot a beam

wow big deal,

Ryu :
Shinkuu TatsuMaki Senpu Kayaku
Denjin
SHINSHORYUKEN
Shinkuu Hadouken

there is enough that makes Ryu a winner, he has also more exp and that's a fact.

anyhow, there is nothing to debate for. Everything is already said in the Ryu vs Jin topic, Ryu was the winner. let's stay ontopic

Sagat wins even MORE!!

Sam Z
WAY TO ORDINARY, and yes it is just a simple hadouken, Shinkuu Hadouken will destroy Jin, And Jin dodging bullets, if you talk about running away and take cover behind a car roll eyes (sarcastic)
I didn't even mention anything about car, it is noncanon Hwoarang video, i don't use noncanon things, but you like doing that.

Dozens of armed man, Ryu can do the same, Shinkuu Tatsumaki Senpuu Kayaku and they go all down.
thumb up Ryu can do that, end of story lol. Want to back it up with something? You compare dodging two pistols with taking down DOZENS of armed and trained soldiers with BARE HANDS and they also attacked when Kazuya didn't expected them.

And Ryu has waaaaay more stuff then Jin, What can Jin do or Devil Jin, Fly, and shoot a beam

wow big deal,

Ryu :
Shinkuu TatsuMaki Senpu Kayaku
Denjin
SHINSHORYUKEN
Shinkuu Hadouken
WOW a lot of words! Now tell me what exactly is going to be usefull from that because for now i don't see any of these beating tk and laser beams.

there is enough that makes Ryu a winner, he has also more exp and that's a fact. There is almost enough to take ordinary Jin down, not devil. And the only reason are projectiles, if we were talking about h2h only i would've even argued that. And as for experience, Heihachi has WAY much more experience than Ryu and still lost to Jin so this is not much of an argument.

anyhow, there is nothing to debate for. Everything is already said in the Ryu vs Jin topic, Ryu was the winner. let's stay ontopic
I didn't wanted to make this Jin vs Ryu, you dragged it here. Everything is said only about ordinary Jin, because Ryu has advantage over him - distance attacks and if we talk about Devil, Ryu loses this advantage.

Sagat wins even MORE!! Sagat lost to Ryu, i don't care if he understimated him or not but he LOST and it's a fact. Enough Shin, you have NO feat to prove that Ryu's strength is higher than jin's and as for distance attacks Devil beats him here.

Remulous
First of all not simple hudouken but just hadouken, i can also say that simple laser blast does the same, so destroying buildings is not a big deal, show me Ryu doing it with his punch, then we'll talk. So there is NO strength feat that puts Ryu much higher than Jin.

As for dodging bullets pahlease. Kazuya took on dozens of armed and trained soldiers with his bare hands and it is way more impressive than just dodging fire from two pistols.

Jin's attack is not fast enough? How's that? It's actually takes less time than hadouken, and i'm not yet talking about tk.

Sagat would probably beaqt ordinary Jin since he has advantage like projectiles, but he gets beaten by devil. Take strength, speed, flight, tk, laser. End of story.

EDIT: You still think of tekken characters as of "ordinary" fighters? ryu split bison in half with his shoryuken and desintigrated oppenets with hadoukens.by the time of 3rd strike ryu probally wood b able to sink a island with a punch.jin or d.jin hasnt acomplished many feats that r even close to SF.if ryu cood beat d.jin than theres no reason why sagat cant.

Sam Z
ryu split bison in half with his shoryuken and desintigrated oppenets with hadoukens.by the time of 3rd strike ryu probally wood b able to sink a island with a punch.jin or d.jin hasnt acomplished many feats that r even close to SF.if ryu cood beat d.jin than theres no reason why sagat cant.

As i said before, if Ryu really can do that with a PUNCH, then it's a different story and I'd vote for him, but I don't see him doing anything like that and there is no feat to prove that he is of that level of strength. I'm now talking about STRENGTH only, not about all his powers because powers of devil can compete with that.

Remulous
As i said before, if Ryu really can do that with a PUNCH, then it's a different story and I'd vote for him, but I don't see him doing anything like that and there is no feat to prove that he is of that level of strength. I'm now talking about STRENGTH only, not about all his powers because powers of devil can compete with that. dude,he can.normal akuma did that iN SF ALPA2,thats along time ago in the SF time line.ryus gotten WAY stronger since then,and sagat is still probaly stonger than ryu.

shin_remy
Heiachi sucks, Jin and Devil Jin sucks, the whole Tekken cast sucks compared to Sf. sorry that is how I see it

I don't see anything that Jin or Devil Jin has ( No big deal, they both suck anyway ) that give them the advantage over Ryu or Sagat

Projectile, wauw, happy that somebody can shoot a little slow beam
Ryu shoots hadoukens in a few seconds that can blow up Buildings

Sagat has monsterstrenght that surpass that of Jin

Sam Z
Heiachi sucks, Jin and Devil Jin sucks, the whole Tekken cast sucks compared to Sf. sorry that is how I see it

You said it, you base yourself not on facts but on your personal hatred.
Jin sucks, Ryu rules, end of storythumb up Jin's laser beam is faster than hadouken and can take down building as well, no biggie and tk is more effective than majority of his attacks. And Ryu being stronger than Jin is not based on anything.
I'm not going to bring any arguments because it makes no sense, you wont change your mind only because you don't like Jin and Kazuya (for some unknown reason because i bet you haven't even played the games)
Oh and since it came to personal opinions, Kazuya is way more interesting as a character than Ryu for example.

Sam Z
dude,he can.normal akuma did that iN SF ALPA2,thats along time ago in the SF time line.ryus gotten WAY stronger since then,and sagat is still probaly stonger than ryu.

Being conciderably on the same level doesn't prove that. Sorry, but i wont believe that Ryu can sink an ISLAND with a simple PUNCH untill i see some strength feat that'd be atleast close. Ryu is not that strong.

Remulous
Being conciderably on the same level doesn't prove that. Sorry, but i wont believe that Ryu can sink an ISLAND with a simple PUNCH untill i see some strength feat that'd be atleast close. Ryu is not that strong. i get u,i guess you'll just b leave it when u see ryu do it.he most likely wont,hes the good guy,good guys dont realy do stuff like destroying islands.but its like goku,u never see him destroy the world,but im pretty sure u know he can,but hes a good guy so he wont.jin hasnt done any thing amazing compared 2 ryu either.i really dont like jin either,i felt he stole the spot light from kazuya.KAZUYA'S THE BEST!!! big grin

Blanka
so does devil jin have a chance?

Superboy Prime
Kazuya needs to beat the crap out of Jin.

Stupid Namco pleasing the stupid fangirls.

*End Rant*

Remulous
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Kazuya needs to beat the crap out of Jin.

Stupid Namco pleasing the stupid fangirls.

*End Rant* laughing yeah,the only way i will even begin 2 like jin is if he becomes evil like his pops

Emperor Ashtar

I don't see anything that Jin or Devil Jin has ( No big deal, they both suck anyway ) that give them the advantage over Ryu or Sagat

Sagat has monsterstrenght that surpass that of Jin
Tekken cast rocks, I just hate the way it's been writtten lately.

Sam Z
i get u,i guess you'll just b leave it when u see ryu do it.he most likely wont,hes the good guy,good guys dont realy do stuff like destroying islands.but its like goku,u never see him destroy the world,but im pretty sure u know he can,but hes a good guy so he wont.jin hasnt done any thing amazing compared 2 ryu either.i really dont like jin either,i felt he stole the spot light from kazuya.KAZUYA'S THE BEST!!! big grin

Yeah i feel bad about that too big grin Kazuya is a bada$$ character, Jin is a typical "hero", and it's boring. I know Ryu is not going to do something like sinking an island because he is a good guy, but i was talking about any comparable strength feat, Ryu has vey powerfull attack when it comes to projetiles and that's what devil can compete with, but i just can't believe that every punch he makes is THAT powerfull sad because it'd put him on DBZ level.

S.G
Dam Tekken are underated, SF fanboys are annoying, I say Jin might even be able to beat him, hes top tier like Sagot. Devil Jin takes him no prob.

Oh and Jin has beat Heachi and KAZAYA so don't think any different. Kazayas boring and sucks.

S.G

Sagat has monsterstrenght that surpass that of Jin laughing You are one hella fanboy, damn stop underestimating them because you hate them. Tekken could take lots of them down and SF could take lots of them down. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sam Z
Originally posted by S.G
Kazayas boring and sucks.

You are just upset because old fart is only third best tekken fighter. evil face

Remulous
Yeah i feel bad about that too big grin Kazuya is a bada$$ character, Jin is a typical "hero", and it's boring. I know Ryu is not going to do something like sinking an island because he is a good guy, but i was talking about any comparable strength feat, Ryu has vey powerfull attack when it comes to projetiles and that's what devil can compete with, but i just can't believe that every punch he makes is THAT powerfull sad because it'd put him on DBZ level. all his punches aint that powerful.ryu does not fight with the intent 2 kill,but if he wanted 2 his punches cood b that strong.

Sam Z
all his punches aint that powerful.ryu does not fight with the intent 2 kill,but if he wanted 2 his punches cood b that strong.
OK so if he fights strong oponents like Sagat he certanly gives him his best, and ALL his punches are supposed to be mountain bursting? I don't think so.

Remulous
he knows how 2 control his power,he knows how 2 give his best punch with out blowing people up.he doesnt want 2 fight 2 kill.same 4 sagat,i think sagat can take a mountain destroying punch.besides ryu hasnt always been that strong,just in 3rd strike and beyond.sagats probaly even stronger at the moment.

shin_remy
Originally posted by S.G
laughing You are one hella fanboy, damn stop underestimating them because you hate them. Tekken could take lots of them down and SF could take lots of them down. roll eyes (sarcastic)

i don't underestimate them, They are just weak, feats can't hang on those of sf.

Of course some of Tekken can beat SF, but Sf have more people and MORE POWERFUL PEOPLE!!! The first 3 tiers are more then Tekken can take.

Sagat wins due his brute strength and exp. That Devil Jin is a demon or something doesn't matter. cause he isn't that strong. as devil jin can he do the same as Ryu or Sagat but that don't shows HOW Devil Jin is gonna win and what gives him the advantage

Sam Z
I'll put this simple.
Devil Jin can fly, has tk, laser beans that are faster than any Sagat's attack, he has strength and speed to go toe to toe with him and energy (according to his intro) that Sagat can not match.
So Jin wins.

shin_remy
I'll put this simple.
Devil Jin can fly, has tk, laser beans that are faster than any Sagat's attack, he has strength and speed to go toe to toe with him and energy (according to his intro) that Sagat can not match.
So Jin wins.

Big deal that Devil Jin can fly. What is gonna do in the air? Shoot slow beams to Sagat that he will easily avoid? roll eyes (sarcastic)

proof to me that he is as strong and fast as sagat. And i don't believe that he has more energy as Sagat, that simply your opinion. Sagat is older and more exp then Jin. Besides Sagat has one of the strongest Martial Arts. Nobody can match to him in H2H, only Akuma.

So how wil he beat Sagat?

S.G
i don't underestimate them, They are just weak, feats can't hang on those of sf.

Of course some of Tekken can beat SF, but Sf have more people and MORE POWERFUL PEOPLE!!! The first 3 tiers are more then Tekken can take.

Sagat wins due his brute strength and exp. That Devil Jin is a demon or something doesn't matter. cause he isn't that strong. as devil jin can he do the same as Ryu or Sagat but that don't shows HOW Devil Jin is gonna win and what gives him the advantage You still think they are normal humans. Now that is underestimating them.

S.G
Big deal that Devil Jin can fly. What is gonna do in the air? Shoot slow beams to Sagat that he will easily avoid? roll eyes (sarcastic)

proof to me that he is as strong and fast as sagat. And i don't believe that he has more energy as Sagat, that simply your opinion. Sagat is older and more exp then Jin. Besides Sagat has one of the strongest Martial Arts. Nobody can match to him in H2H, only Akuma.

So how wil he beat Sagat? laughing Now I am sure. The devil gene which he posseses is a power from the DEVIL now please stop being so stupid.

shin_remy
Originally posted by S.G
laughing Now I am sure. The devil gene which he posseses is a power from the DEVIL now please stop being so stupid.

no you stop being stupid with this crap post, what kind of argument is that. and did i ask you something? the post was for Sam Z.

''he posseses the power the Devil''. So what, if i wear a underwear that was from the devil, does it mean that i'm powerful to?

Sam Z

So how wil he beat Sagat?

And EVERYTHING you said above is only your opinion. Where did slow beams came from? What's Sagat's best feat? Losing to Ryu? You like talking about experience good martial arts, speed etc and you never actually explained how is Sagat going to win and you never proved what's so special about his strength or speed.
This is how i see this fight going on, first Jin blasts Sagat with tk, then finishes him with laser beam THAT IS FASTER THAN SAGAT'S ATTACKS and if Sagat survives Jin will perform trick he did in the forest and wipes Sagat from the place. Now tell me how is Sagat going to win and how will he stop Jin from blasting him with tk since this attack is also faster than Sagat's attacks, and as for stronger energy, forest thing clears it.

S.G
no you stop being stupid with this crap post, what kind of argument is that. and did i ask you something? the post was for Sam Z.

''he posseses the power the Devil''. So what, if i wear a underwear that was from the devil, does it mean that i'm powerful to? No but was the pants given power like the devil gene was ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

shin_remy
And EVERYTHING you said above is only your opinion. Where did slow beams came from? What's Sagat's best feat? Losing to Ryu? You like talking about experience good martial arts, speed etc and you never actually explained how is Sagat going to win and you never proved what's so special about his strength or speed.
This is how i see this fight going on, first Jin blasts Sagat with tk, then finishes him with laser beam THAT IS FASTER THAN SAGAT'S ATTACKS and if Sagat survives Jin will perform trick he did in the forest and wipes Sagat from the place. Now tell me how is Sagat going to win and how will he stop Jin from blasting him with tk since this attack is also faster than Sagat's attacks, and as for stronger energy, forest thing clears it.

hhmm true but that is the same what i have to say about devil Jin. Sagat is stronger then Ryu. always were. so that lost doesn't realy count.

and why i think that beam is slow? He shoots it from a long distance. so that is easy to avoid. and if it was close, i'm not sure if he can dodge it.

Who says it is faster then any attack of sagat. Proof it.

I think Sagat is better in H2H, and his strenght is... wow, he is famous about that, the high damage he does with his puches and especialy his kicks , and not that he punch or kick slow like Zangief, no in fact he is quite fast for his seize.

and his projectiles are not slow, it is faster and stronger then Hadouken. ( about stronger then Hadouken 3s, i'm not sure about that ) It also takes time for D.Jin to shoot a beam. and how is he gonna do that when Sagat is close

Sam Z
hhmm true but that is the same what i have to say about devil Jin. Sagat is stronger then Ryu. always were. so that lost doesn't realy count.

and why i think that beam is slow? He shoots it from a long distance. so that is easy to avoid. and if it was close, i'm not sure if he can dodge it.

Who says it is faster then any attack of sagat. Proof it.

I think Sagat is better in H2H, and his strenght is... wow, he is famous about that, the high damage he does with his puches and especialy his kicks , and not that he punch or kick slow like Zangief, no in fact he is quite fast for his seize.

and his projectiles are not slow, it is faster and stronger then Hadouken. ( about stronger then Hadouken 3s, i'm not sure about that ) It also takes time for D.Jin to shoot a beam. and how is he gonna do that when Sagat is close

Well, i can't really give exact speed of their attacks but from what i saw in the games I can easilly judge that laser beam that Jin fires is not only moves faster but it takes less time for him to perform this attack, because Sagat needs to charge attack to make his projectile really powerfull. And Jin's laser is also capable of taking down entire buildings so it is not less powerfull, and even if Sagat somehow would be able to dodge it he certanly won't be able to dodge tk. So Devil Jin would still hit him first and then can finish. And as for standing close to each other, it is not been stated how far oponents start the fight and even if they start close it doesn't matter. Jin is durable, strong and fast enough to hold h2h against Sagat, and then if necessary fly up and blast him with tk. And if you doubt about durability of mishimas look at tekken 5 intro again. Devil Jin is still icredibly powerfull, after events of tekken 4 he destroyed entire forest only by releasing his inside energy. He wasn't doing it on purpose, it was just a result of him being mad, now imagine what could he do ON purpose.

shin_remy
interesting smokin' beer

Sam Z
Yeah, i like beer toosmile

Remulous
sagats attacks r WAY faster than jins,he can throw tiger shots so fast that their can b 2 on the screen at once,jin has done nothing to prove that he can compare with sagat.some of sagats attacks even set u on fire. i honestly think that 3d characters cant beat 2d characters.

Sam Z
3d or not, it doesn't matter. It all depends on the character, and Devil Jin has to many ways and advantages in this fight, so he'd win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.