Siegfried Vs Cloud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KronikSausage
I always thought this would be a good sword fight.

Cloud is without any summon and magic materia and can only use regular attacks and limits (including omnislash).
And Sigfried can have soul edge and all his attacks.

shin_remy
Cloud wins, his feats are better and

Siegfried is too slow!!

MadMel
dont know who siegfried is, so i cant say cloud owns without a bit of knowledge..

Remulous
good match,i say its a draw.cloud is skilled and can do some super human stuff,but seigfreed is more skilled in combat and is better disciplined

shin_remy
DRAW??????? WTF have you smoked??? laughing

Remulous
Originally posted by shin_remy
DRAW??????? WTF have you smoked??? laughing some green diped in pcp laughing

Kaled
i can't help but laugh at the idea that this isn't one sided, cloud is more expierenced in combat you silly bugger, faster, stronger, better special moves, have magical abilities what the hell does Siegfried got on his side? remind me please!!

ESB -1138
Cloud wins. I mean what can Siegfried hope to do that Kadaj, Yazoo, Loz, SIN Bahamut, or Sephiroth haven't done?

IceJaw
Yeah, Sieg's going down hard erm

Remulous
Originally posted by Kaled
i can't help but laugh at the idea that this isn't one sided, cloud is more expierenced in combat you silly bugger, faster, stronger, better special moves, have magical abilities what the hell does Siegfried got on his side? remind me please!! Seigs got nothing,i was high that day.I was under the influence,mostly of pcp.Cloud takes this but i still like The Seigmister better

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by shin_remy
Cloud wins, his feats are better and

Siegfried is too slow!!

yep... siegfried isnt strong enough to wield his sword with 1 hand.. while cloud does it most often.. and his are like 7 swords in 1 'and' manages to jump several stories high while carrying multiple weapons around

Blax X
Sig wins because he's cheap as hell in Soul Caliber II.

SKill and battle experience are worthless of against cheapness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.