Flavio Vs. ThePittman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A.D. Skinner
Contestants: ThePittman vs. Flavio

Host: A.D. Skinner

Render: She's all that

Criteria: 75 kb or less. 450 x 250 max dimensions. Render must be changed to have red colored hair and green eyes ( the greener the better )

Bonus: Animation, originality ( Try and create something no one has seen or tried as of yet, I am tired of seeing a picture in a rectangle with some text added )

Deadline: One Week! or 11:30 pm ( CDT ) Friday, September Eighth in the year of Two Thousand and six!

Good Luck!

Thorinn
Why is there wings in the back of her head? hmm

Barker
Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
I am tired of seeing a picture in a rectangle with some text added
That's what a sig is.

ermm

Thorinn
Or is it an expression of your artistic talent?

ermm

Barker
No, I'm pretty sure it's just Pixels.

ermm

Flavio
damn great render smile

Thorinn
Originally posted by Barker
No, I'm pretty sure it's just Pixels.

ermm Well, I guess i'm wrong.

ermm

A.D. Skinner
Originally posted by Barker
That's what a sig is.

ermm

Maybe by your standards...

Look at some of the things that I have created, that Aurora has created, even TOH and Storm.

Think outside of the box!

ThePittman
Tricky I like it, I can always count on you to chanllege me. thumb up

Flavio
my entry, i had to reduce it a lot to fit the 75kb...

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/8799/tentativa1iz9.gif

ThePittman
Very nice thumb up I've got my work cut out for me.

ThePittman

Flavio
oh
me = pwned

that is a hell of a great sig, Pittman thumbsup

ThePittman
Thank you, this will be a close one for sure. A.D. got his work cut out for him. smile

Swe_Bum
Nice Done BOTH of you!!! thumb up

A.D. Skinner
Judgement: This took a little while to judge, since both of yours were extremely good....

The Pittman:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/Aurora8387/Pittman_Flavio.gif

Great idea, and you certainly thought outside of the box. The use of colors, as well as giving it a spherical feel, especially with the transparancy and the orb that you have her holding. Meeting the criteria with her red hair and green eyes, also a plus.

Flavio:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/Aurora8387/tentativa1iz9.gif

Great idea, and I wouldn't have thought about bringing a puzzle feel to this sig, your animation is a good added effect along with the transparency. Good job on changing the hair and eye color.

Well, for this duel I am going to give it to ThePittman. As much as I liked both of the sigs, and it was hard to decide upon just one of them, I think that ThePittman really captured what I was looking for with thinking outside of the box and creating a feel to it that is not normally seen.

Great job to the both of you!

ThePittman
Good job and thanks for judging smile

Flavio
Congrats Pittman, thanks for the good duel and thank you A.D. Skinner for judging smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.