how could the mandalorians survive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewkii_Dude
In Kotor theyre whas a mandalorian war, and u meet them in Kotor 2, so how could they be left when they got deafeted by the jedis blink and count dookou killed jasteer jangos adoptive father, then why the heck is jango working for dookou blink

--->and lana dont you dare close this topic<------

Council#13
Lana has no power here! evillaugh This is my world, Mr. Dude, my world!

Hewkii_Dude
so this one is lana free?

Council#13
Yup. Ush, Queeq, Mechmoggy, and Gundark are the mods here. Actually, I guess other mods could still close and stuff, but then they'd be out of their turf and the mods of that area don't like dat.... no expression

Hewkii_Dude
YEEEEEEEEEES FINALY A LANA FREE PLACE!!!!! now get back to the reall thing,

Sith Lord Windu
the war had just finished in KOTOR, so they'd be around then.

when the battle at malachor finished, mandalorians that weren't around the planet scattered into factions, like the empire after palp's death.

jango is working for dooku because he got loads of money and the chance to be the host specemin for an army, not to mention boba.

Hewkii_Dude
Originally posted by Sith Lord Windu
the war had just finished in KOTOR, so they'd be around then.

when the battle at malachor finished, mandalorians that weren't around the planet scattered into factions, like the empire after palp's death.

jango is working for dooku because he got loads of money and the chance to be the host specemin for an army, not to mention boba.

but after that maybe he whant to kill Dokou? IF mace shouldnt cut hes head of,

Sith Lord Windu
dooku pays well. mace was too much for him and he would proberly be hunted down by palp' if he wreaked his carefully laid plan.

kamikz
I'm not sure Jango knew it was Dooku. It was in the middle of a battle that he saw him, bet he couldn't get a good look. (And a short speech) Dooku also looked much younger and not influenced by the dark side at that point. Plus the fact that he contacted Jango as Tyrannus, not Dooku!

starwarsfreak34
they couldn't be wiped out completely, like the jedi. plus they attract less attention than jedi in hiding... if only three or four mandos survived, they can always come back, it is the way of things - so long as one was a female :P

Mider999
i would think dooku told jango about how he hated the jedi and convinced him to join him cause with his help he could truly bring about there destruction but if jango wanted revenge by himself it would take forever, thus teaming up with count dooku who now hates jedi would be the best say of defeating the order that jango hates so much.

Blue_Hefner
I suppose constant sex might help.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.