LOL hey guys vote Jack/Liz here..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovelyOne
Disney actyually look at this site..and at the moment Jack/Liz is WINNING!

http://forums.keeptothecode.com/viewtopic.php?t=6182

Jacky Sparrow
OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!! because the majority want it...even the movie is hinting since part 1 in that direction!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

ANd I've Votet!!!!!!!!!!

sccch
Originally posted by LovelyOne
Disney actyually look at this site..and at the moment Jack/Liz is WINNING!

http://forums.keeptothecode.com/viewtopic.php?t=6182
How do you know if Disney saw it?

LovelyOne
Originally posted by sccch
How do you know if Disney saw it?

well Ted Elliot sometimes goes on there to see the hubbub..and he sometimes writes posts

they must have realized how popular J/E is..the shipper thread for that is larger than the W/E thread.

T.Maria
bwhahaha....those pesky writers...

the will/elizabeth shippers will be shakin' in their little 'will and elizabeth forever!' boots smile

I almost feel sorry for them smile

Then again...it takes allsorts, i suppose smile

(if your a elizabeth/will fan then i apologise...but to a certain extent it is all your own fault for being in denial...its not just a river in egypt, you know smile)

naveed
There's like a Jack/Elizabeth cult wacko its crazy

vegaofthelyre
What!! how come Ted Elliot doesn't come over here?? hehe big grin

So Disney looks at KTTC for sure?? Okay then i'll vote.. but do I have to register and all that to vote? and secondly, I thought KTTC was a Will/Liz cult???! How are Jack and Liz winning? I'm happy of course, but a bit confused..

ivebeendepped43
me too

vegaofthelyre
I'm SOO confused.. should I be going over there and helping out with supporting the J/L fans?? will that help disney see the LIGHT?

ivebeendepped43
YES!! we should go on strike that we wont see the movie unless the j/l ship is in the movie! yeah! n/m i wanna support Johnny so id see it anyway...scratch that last

evilm0nki3
Has anyone ever been to Terry Rossio's Myspace?

Bwa Ha Ha
MySpace?

ivebeendepped43
u dont no what my space is? and no, i cant go to my space cuz my comp is stupid and it blocks out completely random pages 4 no apparent reason and my space is one of them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.