Bison vs Ryu Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Furious that Ryu has slipped through his fingers numerous times, Bison decides to go after him himself.

Unfortunately, Ryu Hayabusa is in the city as well as the other Ryu, so Bison's henchmen goofed when they gave him the ninja's location.

Eventhough this wasn't the Ryu he was looking for, Bison can still use him as a super soldier.

Stage: Osaka, Japan

Ryu: DOA4 version.

Bison: CvSNK version, with SFA3 Super Psycho Crusher

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Jack Bauer does a great Kiefer Sutherland impersonation.

Chuck Norris Fact: Chuck Norris took both the Red Pill and Blue Pill.

shin_remy
Why using the Capcom vs Snk version of Bison?

Why not SF Alpha 3 Bison?

I think Ryu Hayabusha wins, I think Bison totally underestimate Ryu.

Remulous
yeah,haybusa totaly takes this 1,but if it were the alpha 3 bison,that might b a different story

shin_remy
You really have no idea what youre saying laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
He's using CVS2 Bison because his attacks are better and he isn't big and fat for a target, but he still has Psycho Drive. Someone explain to me what Hayabusa would do to beat Bison and take him off guard.

Remulous
Originally posted by shin_remy
You really have no idea what youre saying laughing out loud who me?

Remulous
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
He's using CVS2 Bison because his attacks are better and he isn't big and fat for a target, but he still has Psycho Drive. Someone explain to me what Hayabusa would do to beat Bison and take him off guard. cvs 2 bison sucks.the cvs2 is the SF2 bison.the cvs 2 bisons attacks r nowhere near as good as the alpha 3 1.the teleport sucks, he cant throw psycho shots and his offence was weak.alpha bison wasnt fat he was buff thus having a higher defense.cvs bison was not useing the psycho drive thus haveing weaker offense and deffense,lack of muscle mass,less devastating attacks,a psycho crusher as a special move, and the lack of levatation as well.over all the capcom characters kinda sucked in cvs.

SaTsuJiN
hayabusa is just out of this world.... he'd izuna drop bison in a hot minute

Remulous
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
hayabusa is just out of this world.... he'd izuna drop bison in a hot minute hmmm...strange, vega does that same move with the same name.any way hayabusa will defeat bisons cvs version.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Remulous
cvs 2 bison sucks.the cvs2 is the SF2 bison.the cvs 2 bisons attacks r nowhere near as good as the alpha 3 1.the teleport sucks, he cant throw psycho shots and his offence was weak.alpha bison wasnt fat he was buff thus having a higher defense.cvs bison was not useing the psycho drive thus haveing weaker offense and deffense,lack of muscle mass,less devastating attacks,a psycho crusher as a special move, and the lack of levatation as well.over all the capcom characters kinda sucked in cvs.

No, the Capcom characters in SvC Chaos suck IMO. Bison has been very powerful in all his versions (Alpha 3 included), not to mention cheap as hell (he was a mofo on Level 8 in SF2 back in the day), and depending on how you use him, he can be very deadly.

However, Bison has some serious recovery time on some of his moves and even though he is not the Alpha version of Bison, he is still and always will be a threat.

That and some of his A-Groove combos are sick. Repeat Psycho Banishes until your guard breaks or you get a 100+ hit combo.

If I wanted to be VERY unfair, I would have used the anime version of Bison. But the CvSNK2 version is good enough. Hayabusa will have to seriously work for this one.

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Jack Bauer prefers windows...doors are for women, children, and people he kicks through them.

Chuck Norris Fact: Chuck Norris owns several very successful funeral homes. The reason why is debatable.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Remulous
cvs 2 bison sucks.the cvs2 is the SF2 bison.the cvs 2 bisons attacks r nowhere near as good as the alpha 3 1.the teleport sucks, he cant throw psycho shots and his offence was weak.alpha bison wasnt fat he was buff thus having a higher defense.cvs bison was not useing the psycho drive thus haveing weaker offense and deffense,lack of muscle mass,less devastating attacks,a psycho crusher as a special move, and the lack of levatation as well.over all the capcom characters kinda sucked in cvs. In terms of Gameplay CvSNK2 Bison was top tier, but either way he still gets the psycho drive, in terms of Gameplay CvSNK2 was better than Alpha bison because Alpha bison had crappy moves, less priority, and was too big. CvSNK 2 bison had insane priority with his normal moves.

Superboy Prime
Hayabusa > Bison 9/10

shin_remy
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Hayabusa > Bison 9/10

wow that's a bit to much i think

7/10

Superboy Prime
Yeah...I was thinking that too...but it not being SFA3 hurt Bison's rating for me. If it was I'd instantly remember how he raped me numerous times at the arcade. *Sniff*

Remulous
Originally posted by Major Snafu
No, the Capcom characters in SvC Chaos suck IMO. Bison has been very powerful in all his versions (Alpha 3 included), not to mention cheap as hell (he was a mofo on Level 8 in SF2 back in the day), and depending on how you use him, he can be very deadly.

However, Bison has some serious recovery time on some of his moves and even though he is not the Alpha version of Bison, he is still and always will be a threat.

That and some of his A-Groove combos are sick. Repeat Psycho Banishes until your guard breaks or you get a 100+ hit combo.

If I wanted to be VERY unfair, I would have used the anime version of Bison. But the CvSNK2 version is good enough. Hayabusa will have to seriously work for this one.

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Jack Bauer prefers windows...doors are for women, children, and people he kicks through them.

Chuck Norris Fact: Chuck Norris owns several very successful funeral homes. The reason why is debatable. i didnt mean CVS2 bison COMPLETLY sucked,he just sucked compared to the SF versions of bison.in that game he really didnt seem like a boss any more.he seemed more like a regular character.

Remulous
In terms of Gameplay CvSNK2 Bison was top tier, but either way he still gets the psycho drive, in terms of Gameplay CvSNK2 was better than Alpha bison because Alpha bison had crappy moves, less priority, and was too big. CvSNK 2 bison had insane priority with his normal moves. alpha 3 bison moves werent crappy,they were better than CVS2.his priority was kind of weak but his size i though was cool,he was very muscular and dished out the damage 2 match,he cood take away nearly if not half your energy with 2 fierce punches,not only that he was fast 2.do u really need priority or cool special moves if u can defeat your opponent with 1 psycho crusher.

shin_gear
He's using CVS2 Bison because his attacks are better and he isn't big and fat for a target, but he still has Psycho Drive. Someone explain to me what Hayabusa would do to beat Bison and take him off guard. What? Satellite from space? Psycho Drive statue? Some strange unfamiliar plot device which someone as weak as Bison must use in a battle?

As for your question, aircraft destroying/human disintegrating blasts pwn Bison up the ass quite much.

ThoraxeRMG
Thank you gear.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.