Kmc Mascot discussion thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ricodrayz
Ok, I got this comfirmed by the Raz man himself so it's ago. This thread is to talk about everything concerning it. I will talk to Lil B on making the thread where you post the drawings only in, with some rules and stuff. I will ask her to make the thread from monday(or so) to whenever it ends. The winner will be the mascot for Kmc and w/e else Raz wants to do with it. More info to come!

Dusty
Cookie Monster.

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Dusty
Cookie Monster. Then you get arrested laughing It has to be made up lol

Blanka
Cookie Monster.

ThePittman
Idea, Ideas. think

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Blanka
Copyrighted no expression

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by ThePittman
Idea, Ideas. think Nothing disfigured(I know you) laughing

ThePittman
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
Nothing disfigured(I know you) laughing You think that was bad, you should see my other stuff. wink

boobsmagee
how bout a "special" kitten

lilmisskitten
like me big grin

justjakk
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
like me big grin no it has to be an Evil Bunny

Ricodrayz
Everyone that Draws good can not enter smile *Looks at justjakk evil face

justjakk
Everyone that Draws good can not enter smile *Looks at justjakk evil face haha goober. i will still enter. your modship is pretend, so your law does not infect me.

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by justjakk
haha goober. i will still enter. your modship is pretend, so your law does not infect me. Well if I kill you in your sleep, I don't think you will be entering shifty

Barker
Cookie Monster.
Originally posted by Thorinn
Nah.

Aliies
I shall meet the challenge, My various pencil collections are forever at the ready evil face

justjakk
Well if I kill you in your sleep, I don't think you will be entering shifty yeah, but you have to find me first...and even so, there will be another who will finish my work if i am gone.

for, there will allways be a justjakk.

Syren
Gotta be some variation of the meatwad. It basically encompasses the average KMC mentality right now ninja

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by justjakk
yeah, but you have to find me first...and even so, there will be another who will finish my work if i am gone.

for, there will allways be a justjakk. A Minor set back shock

Ricodrayz
Well start drawing your pics and keep it to yourself then when someone answers me and everything starts up you could just enter it.

This is for Kmc so it has to be an original character, and be within Kmc rules so nothing bad like a Rabbit with a gun no expression or other. Also you probably get extra points if he has something on him like a Shirt that says Kmc or something.....

The Mascot could be named Raz eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.