Mighty Avengers vs new avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

newavenger13
the Mighty Avengers are iron man, black widow, wonder man,ms.marvel,ares,wasp,sentry vs the new Avengers. smokin'

Grimm22
NA are basicly street levelers for the most part.

MA are going to be a powerhouse team.

MA 9/10

Innerhype
Seconded

newavenger13
ok and new a has cap

the Darkone
new avengers are revamping also, lets see what they have first before anything. Current Avengers gets smoked as of right now.

Novablast13
ok now thire new wat isthe winner

rotiart
New Avengers get cap?... New avengers win by default... big grin

No seriously... the only thing that can save the NA is a deus ex machina from Dr. Strange.

tjcoady
Dr. Strange= no longer a New Avenger.

Anyone read the annual? Strange finally admits that he's only a shadow of his former power levels. He states that's he's going off to regain his control over his power (after single-handedly kicking the collective ass of a huge group of villians that were seconds away from finishing off the New Avengers).

Personally, I hope that it means that he's going to come back in Secret Invasion with all his former awesomeness at hand.

rotiart
Originally posted by tjcoady
Dr. Strange= no longer a New Avenger.

Anyone read the annual? Strange finally admits that he's only a shadow of his former power levels. He states that's he's going off to regain his control over his power (after single-handedly kicking the collective ass of a huge group of villians that were seconds away from finishing off the New Avengers).

Personally, I hope that it means that he's going to come back in Secret Invasion with all his former awesomeness at hand.

Actually, I think he was more talking about how he was using so much of the Dark Arts, and he was trying to get back away from having to use them...

But yah, Dr. Strange is currently not a member..

tjcoady
Originally posted by rotiart
Actually, I think he was more talking about how he was using so much of the Dark Arts, and he was trying to get back away from having to use them...

But yah, Dr. Strange is currently not a member..

Yeah, that's true. But he also states "I need to relearn all I have lost." I think it's a bit of combination of both.

rotiart
Agreed. I think he became too dependent on the dark arts.

Novablast13
no in this one he in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.