Onslaught and Darkseid Vs Thanos and Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Knight 77
Thats a sick tag- team battle, who takes it?

mustachio
definately onslaught and darkseid in my opinion. i just read darkseid's respect thread. he's freakin powerful. he should easily be able to take out either thanos or silver surfer. onslaught, depending on who's powers he's absorbed, should at least be able to hold his own. adding him seems to be overkill in my eyes. please somebody change my mind.

batdude123
Nah, you're right. Darkseid and Onslaught pwn.

Thanos_THOTU
Onslaught alone can take the other three with relative ease.

Skeets
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Onslaught alone can take the other three with relative ease.
Nah.

Avalonofthewind
DS brings Squirrel girl with his omega beams and watches as Thanos and SS are owned.

Afterwards all 3 go and play Def Jam Vendetta. Onslaught picks Method Man.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Skeets
Nah.
Onslaught is made up by merging these beings together: Franklin Richards, X-man, Magneto and Xavier.

Heck Franklin alone would be able to take all of them.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
DS brings Squirrel girl with his omega beams and watches as Thanos and SS are owned.

Afterwards all 3 go and play Def Jam Vendetta. Onslaught picks Method Man.
Who picks Snoop dogg?

Thanos_1971
Thanos laughing

guy222
Originally posted by Dark Knight 77
Thats a sick tag- team battle, who takes it?

Onslaught/DS take this

Kurash
Originally posted by Astner
Onslaught is made up by merging these beings together: Franklin Richards, X-man, Magneto and Xavier.

Heck Franklin alone would be able to take all of them.

you could not be more wrong, you could try but you would not be successful

quanchi112
thanos and the silver surfer win this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurash
you could not be more wrong, you could try but you would not be successful post why u think he is wrong. thats what debating is all about. show him the error of his ways if u can.

Kurash
Originally posted by quanchi112
post why u think he is wrong. thats what debating is all about. show him the error of his ways if u can.

show me why im wrong mr. debater

Deathstroke
I'm leaning towards Onslaught and DS.

Erik-Lensherr
Darkseid and Onslaught

quanchi112
show me why im wrong mr. debater thanos defeats darkseid and then its two on one.

simple really.

Bouboumaster
My favorite and third favorite characters are the team 2, respectively. But I have, with a lot of pain, that Darkseid (the true, not the avatar) would uberly pwn Team 2 alone.

If prep is used, however, Thanos would winz.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
My favorite and third favorite characters are the team 2, respectively. But I have, with a lot of pain, that Darkseid (the true, not the avatar) would uberly pwn Team 2 alone.

If prep is used, however, Thanos would winz. heres the problem i have with ur post. the true darkseid. where is he. is he the one who always wins. roll eyes (sarcastic)

see how silly htis sounds. he has lost to superman,doomsday and was getting pummeled by raker before someone stopped the fight.

Kurash
thanos defeats darkseid and then its two on one.

simple really.

it is simple, however wrong you are but you have the right idea, darkseid destroys thanos and then its two on one, you had it backwards, but ill give you the credit for the effort

quanchi112
it is simple, however wrong you are but you have the right idea, darkseid destroys thanos and then its two on one, you had it backwards, but ill give you the credit for the effort thanos takes out the beyonder and gets crushed by doomsday. see the difference. darkseid gets stomped and cant take a punch.

Kurash
squirrel girl

rico777
Darkseid can take Thanos and SS himself... Onslaught just watches the owning that takes place.

Utrigita
If Onslaught fight to what he showed on Panel then he isn't really a factor considering Darkseid is on the same side. I would say Darkseid could easily take both of team two without much trouble. But thats just my Openion smile

quanchi112
squirrel girl thugs written by jack kirby.

also apokolips now.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Utrigita
If Onslaught fight to what he showed on Panel then he isn't really a factor considering Darkseid is on the same side. I would say Darkseid could easily take both of team two without much trouble. But thats just my Openion smile no way. darkseid cant even put down raker.

rico777
no way. darkseid cant even put down raker.
Thanos couldn't even put down drax! he tore right through him like cheese..

Utrigita
no way. darkseid cant even put down raker.

Again just my Openion is a little sick so isn't thinking great thoughts so isn't really going to discuss anything tonight, you could probably say Galactus would get beat by a Celestial and my answear would be something very sloopy.

Tomorrow okay??

Kurash
thugs written by jack kirby.

also apokolips now.

squirrel girl and NYPD

quanchi112
squirrel girl and NYPD wasnt written by jim starlin.

ever read marvels the end.

i really hope ds will try and keep up with thanos big accomplishments.

ps remeb=mber when ds fell down the steps.

squirrel>nypd>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>steps

Kurash
squirrel girl

rico777
wasnt written by jim starlin.

ever read marvels the end.

i really hope ds will try and keep up with thanos big accomplishments.

ps remeb=mber when ds fell down the steps.

squirrel>nypd>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>steps

nah the nypd have also been known to trip on steps from time to time..so it goes more like this

steps >>> nypd >>> thanos

quanchi112
squirrel girl squirrel girl>>>>>>>steps

quanchi112
Originally posted by rico777
nah the nypd have also been known to trip on steps from time to time..so it goes more like this

steps >>> nypd >>> thanos darkseid is the only fictional god in comics i know about who fell down steps on his own.

laughing laughing what a badass, huh?

Utrigita
darkseid is the only fictional god in comics i know about who fell down steps on his own.

laughing laughing what a badass, huh?

And Thanos the universal conqueror etc. has been defeated by smog, the low showings seems balanced.

quanchi112
And Thanos the universal conqueror etc. has been defeated by smog, the low showings seems balanced. no they arent.

for one squirrel girl doesnt count as its not canon unto anything other than sg. and thanos high feats are way higher than darkseid can even dream of.

marvel's ig or marvels the end.

Utrigita
no they arent.

for one squirrel girl doesnt count as its not canon unto anything other than sg. and thanos high feats are way higher than darkseid can even dream of.

marvel's ig or marvels the end.

I said the low showings seemed about equal.

Well does DC have any artifacts that is potential at the level of the IG ore Heart of the Infinite. except the ALE.

quanchi112
I said the low showings seemed about equal.

Well does DC have any artifacts that is potential at the level of the IG ore Heart of the Infinite. except the ALE. what about the worlog or the spear, or the oan battery. what about the power of the godwave ds lusted after but was beat to it by ares.

see the difference is thanos accomplishes his goals while ds doesnt.

are u catching on now.

Estacado
Darkseid's highest feat>>>>>>Thanos's highest feat.

Utrigita
what about the worlog or the spear, or the oan battery. what about the power of the godwave ds lusted after but was beat to it by ares.

see the difference is thanos accomplishes his goals while ds doesnt.

are u catching on now.

None of those things are what Darkseid are after.

Lets me see Thanos wants to kill of life in the Universe

Darkseid wants to control all life in the Universe thats a difference.

Obviously control a universe is harder then kill a universe.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Estacado
Darkseid's highest feat>>>>>>Thanos's highest feat. where is that Superman Doomsday thing gonna be shown?

quanchi112
Darkseid's highest feat>>>>>>Thanos's highest feat. what has darkseid done that is equal to thanos in marvels the end.

tell me estacado.

this shows ho wlittle u know of either character to say this.

ur rep just took a hit on that one.

Estacado

quanchi112
None of those things are what Darkseid are after.

Lets me see Thanos wants to kill of life in the Universe

Darkseid wants to control all life in the Universe thats a difference.

Obviously control a universe is harder then kill a universe. thanos doenst want to kill a universe anymore. he could have in ig. he killed off hlaf them becuz that was his goal.

u are making this easy on me.

ps a villain no matter how good he or she is cant win forever, when the story ends the villain usually loses.

pps i win.

ppps thanos has already become megapowerful twice and has changed as a character as darkseid cannot becuz he hasnt done one damn thing like thnaos has in ig or the end.

Estacado
thanos doenst want to kill a universe anymore. he could have in ig. he killed off hlaf them becuz that was his goal.

ps a villain no matter how good he or she is cant win forever, when the story ends the villain usually loses.

pps i win.

ppps thanos has already become megapowerful twice and has changed as a character as darkseid cannot becuz he hasnt done one damn thing like thnaos has in ig or the end.
Who cares this is a not a who has taken over the Universe contest he doesn't get the IG or the HOTI here....
He needs to use his own power.
Darkseid's feats>>>>>>Thanos's feats.

Utrigita
thanos doenst want to kill a universe anymore. he could have in ig. he killed off hlaf them becuz that was his goal.

pps i win.

No he doesn't and yet he was manipulated all the way by TOAA from his first attained great power to the Heart all was manipulated by TOAA so serve the purpose of healing the rift.

His Goal was to kill that's correct how does that conflict with anything I said???

apparently...

that's the idea with a comic

No you doesn't.

So has Darkseid, again one incident he attained it to kill the other time he saw a opportunity that time nothing was planned.

Lord S
no they arent.

marvel's ig or marvels the end. The End is not canon.

IG certainly is, though.

hulkcpbifiussjf
heres the problem i have with ur post. the true darkseid. where is he. is he the one who always wins. roll eyes (sarcastic)

see how silly htis sounds. he has lost to superman,doomsday and was getting pummeled by raker before someone stopped the fight.

yea DS has lost to those guys but he could def compete with surfer and onslaught could own thanos so ONslaught n DS

quanchi112
Who cares this is a not a who has taken over the Universe contest he doesn't get the IG or the HOTI here....
He needs to use his own power.
Darkseid's feats>>>>>>Thanos's feats. thanos feats far outweigh ds. thanos hasnt lost and tapped out to a being less than him like when ds lost to supes twice and badly.

thanos has ds beat all around the board.

ps just becuz ds fails to get his powerups dont punish thanos becuz he does.

wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord S
The End is not canon.

IG certainly is, though. the end is canon. it was referenced in thanos series.

try and keep up.

k,thanks.

Estacado
thanos feats far outweigh ds. thanos hasnt lost and tapped out to a being less than him like when ds lost to supes twice and badly.

thanos has ds beat all around the board.

ps just becuz ds fails to get his powerups dont punish thanos becuz he does.

wink
Ds's highfeat>>>>Thanos's
You fail.

quanchi112
Ds's highfeat>>>>Thanos's
You fail. what has ds done that was better than marvels the end?

im waiting.

make me laugh comedian.

nvrbeenwthagirl
what has ds done that was better than marvels the end?

im waiting.

make me laugh comedian.

The ENd is NON cannon.

The end is not Thanos's feats. It's the writers.

The end is not cannon.

The end is not thanos's power. It's the hearts.

The end is not cannon.

Thanos was used.

Estacado
what has ds done that was better than marvels the end?

im waiting.

make me laugh comedian.
Thanos hasn't done that under his own power therefore that feat is useless in this fight....so you fail again.

quanchi112
Thanos hasn't done that under his own power therefore that feat is useless in this fight....so you fail again. u said high feats. so it most certainly counts.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The ENd is NON cannon.

The end is not Thanos's feats. It's the writers.

The end is not cannon.

The end is not thanos's power. It's the hearts.

The end is not cannon.

Thanos was used. the end is canon. it was mentioned in thanos series.

for a guy that wants to say all ds losses and treat them as avatar u dont make any sense.

its canon an dds will never do anything this amazing.

deal with that.

Estacado
u said high feats. so it most certainly counts.
What the **** are you talking about again?
Can you comprehend what I'm saying?
What does taking over the Universe feat help him in a fight where he has no prep?

rico777
Hey Ecstacado.. they're selling the Superman Doomsday DVD here, but i couldn't get my hands on out.. it ****ing sold out! mad

I'm going to try again later this weekend. A few days earlier w00t!

Estacado
Hey Ecstacado.. they're selling the Superman Doomsday DVD here, but i couldn't get my hands on out.. it ****ing sold out! mad

I'm going to try again later this weekend. A few days earlier w00t!
I'm afraid that the only good thing in the movie will be the fight between DD and Clark......try torrents...

Evil_Ash
Or just wait for it to be endlessly posted on Youtube.

quanchi112
What the **** are you talking about again?
Can you comprehend what I'm saying?
What does taking over the Universe feat help him in a fight where he has no prep? we were talking about high feats. cant u even think. high feats thanos wins hands down. prep feats thanos wins hands down. thanos wins hand down in one on one fights.

thanos defeated the beyonder.

next.

Estacado
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Or just wait for it to be endlessly posted on Youtube.
Nah...torrent is better they have dvd quality while youtube barely has even good quality.

Estacado
we were talking about high feats. cant u even think. high feats thanos wins hands down. prep feats thanos wins hands down. thanos wins hand down in one on one fights.

thanos defeated the beyonder.

next.
You mean Kosmos?
Also what is Thanos's highest feat?
Show it to me and I will show you a greater feat from Ds done underhis own power.
You saying Thanos wins mean shit.....

quanchi112
You mean Kosmos?
Also what is Thanos's highest feat?
Show it to me and I will show you a greater feat from Ds done underhis own power.
You saying Thanos wins mean shit..... beyonder/maker.

whats ds higest feat under his own power.

thanos created omega a being who was twice as powerful as galactus.

what has ds created that rivals this.

quanchi112
when did i say kosmos. i said the beyonder.

Estacado
beyonder/maker.

He didn't create Omega under his own power......
Show me Thanos's highest feat and I will show you Ds's.

quanchi112
He didn't create Omega under his own power......
Show me Thanos's highest feat and I will show you Ds's. first off what were u blabbing about kosmos.

he did create omega under his own power and the thanosi.

he got the dna with the ig and made him under his own power.

thanos works at making beings while ds makes inferior beings by just creating them.

thanos quest ranks up there.

thanos defeating warrior madness thor with the power gem with no warning or prep time.

those are two feats.

lets hear some of ds's now.

TricksterPriest
beyonder/maker.

Entropy Aegis>>Omega. 313

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Entropy Aegis>>Omega. 313 prove it.

show me some scans of this badass.

laughing

TricksterPriest
prove it.

show me some scans of this badass.

laughing

srug Ask Avlon, I don't have scans of it.

quanchi112
srug Ask Avlon, I don't have scans of it. the superman fanboy. i dont take anything he says seriously.

sorry but hes beyond a superman maniac and gets his facts all mixed up.

Estacado
Ds has owned Mordru ,beat JLA and JSA at the same time ,made the Source open it self to him, beaten Highfather ,The Lords Of Chaos of order fears him so does Odin and other panthenons ,.......

quanchi112
Ds has owned Mordru ,beat JLA and JSA at the same time ,made the Source open it self to him, beaten Highfather ,The Lords Of Chaos of order fears him so does Odin and other panthenons ,....... current ds has not owned mordru. first off mordru didnt know who he was facing and this happened in an alternate timeline. get ur facts straight buddy boy. whoa highfather the guy who is his equal. what a feat that is.

the lords of chaos fear desaad i believe who was impersonating darkseid at the time.

i dont really think the lords of chaos are that great at all anyways for fearing a skyfather.

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
current ds has not owned mordru. first off mordru didnt know who he was facing and this happened in an alternate timeline. get ur facts straight buddy boy. whoa highfather the guy who is his equal. what a feat that is.

the lords of chaos fear desaad i believe who was impersonating darkseid at the time.

i dont really think the lords of chaos are that great at all anyways for fearing a skyfather.

laughing
name a sky father who creates Realities under thier own power. Who creates beings as strong as Stayne. Who contributes enough power to destroy a 5th of a universe. Who kills other pantheon's of gods.

quanchi112
name a sky father who creates Realities under thier own power. Who creates beings as strong as Stayne. Who contributes enough power to destroy a 5th of a universe. Who kills other pantheon's of gods. a skyfather who said to superman that he had enough and to grant him mercy.

who was at the mercy of raker before they saved ds's ass. a skyfather who got taken from earth and was slammed into the source wall.

a skyfather who was beaten down on his home planet by doomsday like nothing.

answer is darkseid.

nvrbeenwthagirl
a skyfather who said to superman that he had enough and to grant him mercy.

who was at the mercy of raker before they saved ds's ass. a skyfather who got taken from earth and was slammed into the source wall.

a skyfather who was beaten down on his home planet by doomsday like nothing.

answer is darkseid.

that isn't what I asked now is it?

I know, you can't answer for there is no other skyfather who can aswer all of those. highfather is the closest as he has matched most of those feats.

darthgoober
first off what were u blabbing about kosmos.

he did create omega under his own power and the thanosi.

he got the dna with the ig and made him under his own power.

thanos works at making beings while ds makes inferior beings by just creating them.

thanos quest ranks up there.

thanos defeating warrior madness thor with the power gem with no warning or prep time.

those are two feats.

lets hear some of ds's now.
Actually, Thanos got Galactus's DNA during the Infinity War(I'm assuming while on Galactus's ship). He didn't use the IG to get it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by darthgoober
Actually, Thanos got Galactus's DNA during the Infinity War(I'm assuming while on Galactus's ship). He didn't use the IG to get it. oh i thought it was when he possessed the ig. this turns out to be better though. what issue in infinity war as i need to look this over again,. its been a while.

quanchi112
that isn't what I asked now is it?

I know, you can't answer for there is no other skyfather who can aswer all of those. highfather is the closest as he has matched most of those feats. i cant remember a skyfather loking as bad as ds looked in apokolips now.

ur right he can be quite pathetic.

i still like him but he can look quite silly.

ie. the steps.
stick out tongue

darthgoober
oh i thought it was when he possessed the ig. this turns out to be better though. what issue in infinity war as i need to look this over again,. its been a while.
You never actually saw him do anything in the Infinity War(I just meant that it happened sometime during that arc). Confusion about it often arises because when Thanos was talking about Omega he said that he attained Galactus's DNA during the Magus/Infinity Gauntlet affair.

quanchi112
Originally posted by darthgoober
You never actually saw him do anything in the Infinity War(I just meant that it happened sometime during that arc). Confusion about it often arises because when Thanos was talking about Omega he said that he attained Galactus's DNA during the Magus/Infinity Gauntlet affair. ah ok.

thanks for the update.

Estacado
current ds has not owned mordru. first off mordru didnt know who he was facing and this happened in an alternate timeline. get ur facts straight buddy boy. whoa highfather the guy who is his equal. what a feat that is.

laughing
Still Thanos hasn't done anything comparable you fail.

quanchi112
Still Thanos hasn't done anything comparable you fail. the current ds hasnt done this. so his owning of mordru doesnt pertain to him. how u can u not understand this.

darkseid has never beaten a being as powerful as the beyonder.

thanos punks thor with the power gem while superman punks darkseid straight up. do u see the difference.

Evil_Ash
thanos punks thor with the power gem

...With a plot device.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
...With a plot device. he added to his own person later on. and that isnt the point. he also took everything thor threw at him till he tired of the conflict. that is the difference. superman beat ds under his own power in apokolips now.

Estacado
the current ds hasnt done this. so his owning of mordru doesnt pertain to him. how u can u not understand this.

darkseid has never beaten a being as powerful as the beyonder.

thanos punks thor with the power gem while superman punks darkseid straight up. do u see the difference.
Idiot can't you understand what highfeats mean?It means Darkseid's feat doesn't matter current or the old one.......
Thanos mindraped Beyonder in his vulnerable form....big deal Ds's telepathy>>>>>Thanos's.

quanchi112
Idiot can't you understand what highfeats mean?It means Darkseid's feat doesn't matter current or the old one.......
Thanos mindraped Beyonder in his vulnerable form....big deal Ds's telepathy>>>>>Thanos's. prove it.

thanos also had a little energy battle with the beyonder as well.

ds telepathy and one of his major feats was an alternate ds. how cant u figure this out.

gds doesnt count.

ur so easy to pawn.

Estacado
prove it.

thanos also had a little energy battle with the beyonder as well.

ds telepathy and one of his major feats was an alternate ds. how cant u figure this out.

gds doesnt count.

ur so easy to pawn.
There is no alternate Darkseid you idiot there is only 1 since he and Highfather represent the balance of the Source.
Have you even read the book? Thanos mind raped her also......she one shoted Thanos an issue before the mentioned fight so the confrontation can be considered PIS.
PWN?Wake up you failure all you do is talk bullshit.....

Utrigita

Thats what marvel senses after meeting Omega that has devoured three planets also I would like to comment that the Galactus thats normally encountered is Hungry so thats mean:

A hungry Galactus << Three times dinner Omega

Lord S
the end is canon. it was referenced in thanos series.

try and keep up.

k,thanks. Instead of dedicating your time to sounding like an ignorant little muppet, you should really do some actual research before you spew half-truths...cause you don't seem know the first thing about what you're talking about.

'Marvel Universe: The End' has explicitly been stated to be out-of-continuity, by Marvel editors. Something I argued against, vehemently, with Andy Schmidt at another board, but to no avail...but in the end, (no pun intended), it does make sense. Some of what went on in that story absolutely should NOT be canon.

Marvel's official line is that something similar to that story was supposed to have occurred, (which is what Thanos would be referring to in the first issue of his series). The exact particulars are unknown to us...and until they are known as solid fact, it is extremely idiotic of you to continue using what he did in 'The End', as a feat.

In fact, I also believe it's against the rules to cite Elsewords/What-if type stories in your arguments...yet you continue to do it and don't come off looking any smarter in the process.

You're lucky a moderator hasn't caught wind of your shameless rule-breaking, as of yet. eek!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Instead of dedicating your time to sounding like an ignorant little muppet, you should really do some actual research before you spew half-truths...cause you don't seem know the first thing about what you're talking about.

'Marvel Universe: The End' has explicitly been stated to be out-of-continuity, by Marvel editors. Something I argued against, vehemently, with Andy Schmidt at another board, but to no avail...but in the end, (no pun intended), it does make sense. Some of what went on in that story absolutely should NOT be canon.

Marvel's official line is that something similar to that story was supposed to have occurred, (which is what Thanos would be referring to in the first issue of his series). The exact particulars are unknown to us...and until they are known as solid fact, it is extremely idiotic of you to continue using what he did in 'The End', as a feat.

In fact, I also believe it's against the rules to cite Elsewords/What-if type stories in your arguments...yet you continue to do it and don't come off looking any smarter in the process.

You're lucky a moderator hasn't caught wind of your shameless rule-breaking, as of yet. eek!

Pwned.

Gecko4lif
Instead of dedicating your time to sounding like an ignorant little muppet, you should really do some actual research before you spew half-truths...cause you don't seem know the first thing about what you're talking about.

oopp i think my fingers are typing a pm to the mods on there on laughing

quanchi112

You're lucky a moderator hasn't caught wind of your shameless rule-breaking, as of yet. eek! HERE IS MY EVIDENCE.

READ IT AND WEEP BOYS, HE SAYS THE HEART AND THAT HE WAS god.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thanos0108.jpg

dont ever step to me again.

i always win.

quanchi112
Pwned. http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thanos0108.jpg

PAWNED.

nvrbeenwthagirl

PAWNED.

And darksied says that he cannot be defeated on the physical plane. roll eyes (sarcastic)

pwned.

gogogadgetgo
onslaught and darkseid wins this.

sure thanos and silver surfer may be powerful, i'm not denying that. but onslaught and darkseid are something else. onslaught took on the avengers, the fantastic 4 and the xmen all by his lonesome. something thanos nor silver surfer can do. and darkseid would just use his "omega beams" and the "omega effect" would just erase them both...(but i still think that the "omega beams" and the "omega effect" is one of the cheeziest thing ive seen. kinda like an "i win button"wink

Estacado

PAWNED.
Though it was mentioned in Thanos mini some of the Marvel handbooks wrote that it's out of continuity.

kevdude
I've heard that too estacado. Notice he said he was God of 'this reality' and leaving the possibility of other reality's probably meaning DC,Image and others shifty

Lord S
HERE IS MY EVIDENCE.

READ IT AND WEEP BOYS, HE SAYS THE HEART AND THAT HE WAS god.

dont ever step to me again.

i always win. Oh boy, you're really dense, aren't you? Newsflash: You never win...look around.

Writers can depict whatever they want in comic books, but Marvel has stated that it is out-of-continuity.

Anything with the words 'The End' (Marvel, Wolverine, X-Men, Fantastic Four) attached to it is automatically non-canon...it's common sense.

BTW, 'god' is such a throwaway term...he referred to himself as that during the IG saga as well, and he clearly wasn't at the very top of the food chain. But IG was canon, this was not.

Originally posted by kevdude
I've heard that too estacado. Notice he said he was God of 'this reality' and leaving the possibility of other reality's probably meaning DC,Image and others shifty Exactly...'this reality', meaning that one universe...which was not 616.

quanchi112
Oh boy, you're really dense, aren't you? Newsflash: You never win...look around.

Writers can depict whatever they want in comic books, but Marvel has stated that it is out-of-continuity.

Anything with the words 'The End' (Marvel, Wolverine, X-Men, Fantastic Four) attached to it is automatically non-canon...it's common sense.

BTW, 'god' is such a throwaway term...he referred to himself as that during the IG saga as well, and he clearly wasn't at the very top of the food chain. But IG was canon, this was not.

Exactly...'this reality', meaning that one universe...which was not 616. uhm so thanos series did not happen in 616. where is ur proof? mt proof says it happened. ur proof which u have none. u claim to argue with marvel writers. laughing laughing

u are one of the silliest people i have ever meant. a guy who claims he has discussions with marvel writers about all this. roll eyes (sarcastic)

he ferferred to ig and everything else he did. so why count ig and not the end. u have no answer i win. i have proof while ur proof is that marvel has sais its not canon. show me something official stating this. ur word is worth nothing. i would never believe a guy who says he sopke with writers or editors. sho wme something official or concede ur point if u have one,

i win.

this thanos sereis references ig and the end. u just say the ig counts but everyone who reads this knows they both stand.

get a clue and then get back to me.

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
I've heard that too estacado. Notice he said he was God of 'this reality' and leaving the possibility of other reality's probably meaning DC,Image and others shifty then ur argument is tha thanos mini is out of 616. so the hunger isnt a part of 616 either. neither is the fallen one who appeared in annihilation wave.

so where im going. i have proof. others do not remember this except for a select few.

iwin

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thanos0109.jpg

Lord S
*sigh*

This is getting totally absurd. But it's kind of funny to see someone continue to drown in quicksand while you're trying throw them a rope.

Anyhow...here I am 'getting a clue'...

uhm so thanos series did not happen in 616. where is ur proof? mt proof says it happened. ur proof which u have none. I never claimed that at all.

You must be dyslexic, cause I never claimed that either.

Pot.Kettle.Black...and I know there are a ton of people on this board that will agree with me on that one...

Again...you're out to lunch, cause I never claimed to have any discussions with Marvel writers.

What does 'ferferred' mean? I'll assume you mean referred.

That's a valid question...one which I posed to former Marvel editor Andy Schmidt, on another board.

I gave you my answer...which was the answer Schmidt gave me. (See posts above).

Well duh...obviously Marvel's word holds weight...don't ya think?

You sure you want to see it?

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=114874&page=6

Andy Schmidt is answering questions about Annihilation, and other Marvel stuff. Scroll about half-way down the page and you'll see him respond to my question. My response to him is on the next page, (or the page after).

Have fun!

Again, you lose.

Look kid, I've been through all this before. Everyone doesn't know...and I used to be one of them until I got the official story...now I hope you're enlightened as well.

Just did...now it's your turn.

Be a good little quanchi and concede.

Happy Dance

quanchi112
*sigh*

This is getting totally absurd. But it's kind of funny to see someone continue to drown in quicksand while you're trying throw them a rope.

Anyhow...here I am 'getting a clue'...

I never claimed that at all.

You must be dyslexic, cause I never claimed that either.

Pot.Kettle.Black...and I know there are a ton of people on this board that will agree with me on that one...

Again...you're out to lunch, cause I never claimed to have any discussions with Marvel writers.

What does 'ferferred' mean? I'll assume you mean referred.

That's a valid question...one which I posed to former Marvel editor Andy Schmidt, on another board.

I gave you my answer...which was the answer Schmidt gave me. (See posts above).

Well duh...obviously Marvel's word holds weight...don't ya think?

You sure you want to see it?

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=114874&page=6

Andy Schmidt is answering questions about Annihilation, and other Marvel stuff. Scroll about half-way down the page and you'll see him respond to my question. My response to him is on the next page, (or the page after).

Have fun!

Again, you lose.

Look kid, I've been through all this before. Everyone doesn't know...and I used to be one of them until I got the official story...now I hope you're enlightened as well.

Just did...now it's your turn.

Be a good little quanchi and concede.

Happy Dance listen it was referenced in thanos series.
it was explained. i cannot believe i have tio argue with u over this. its become boring becuz i have proven my point while u keep saying that the editor disagrees with it.

ok so ull understand what makes more sense. all these events happened as thanos has refernced them or something similar happened but we dont know what?

i mean come on man use ur brain. this has been referenced. do u consider the thanos series to be canon unto the 616 universe?
do u consider annihilation wave to be canon unto the 616 universe?

answer these questions please and dont tell me what adny schmidt said?

tell me what u think and use ur brain here for once.

quanchi112
somesimilar story it says. hahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahhah

that is the funniest shit i have read in a while. its funny but i guess thanos did something else with the THOTU.

this is ur proof.

this is laughable. now answer my questions and this one as well.

what did thanos do then. other than speculate while my proof is specific please tell me what he did.

Lord S
Dear quanchi: Can you really be this immature?

How much do you know about comics anyhow? If you were half as intelligent as you try to push on everyone, you'd know that the premise of every 'The End' series is that they are set in alternate universes. 'Marvel: The End' is no exception.

What's clear is that 'The End' was not canon...but elements of which were made canon by Jim Starlin when he began the Thanos series. But there are inconsistencies that prevent it from becoming fully canon, (ie. LT getting pwned). Bottom line is the official word from Marvel holds more weight than your mere speculation and so-called 'proof'.

listen it was referenced in thanos series.
it was explained. i cannot believe i have tio argue with u over this. its become boring becuz i have proven my point while u keep saying that the editor disagrees with it. All you've proven is that even monkeys can be taught to type.

I honestly can't make out what you're saying here. Please speak in proper English.

Of course the Thanos series and Annihilation series are canon, and part of the 616 universe...I have never, (nor has anyone else), claimed otherwise

What Andy Schmidt says hold far more weight than what your understanding is of what's canon and noncanon. Do you understand?

LOL...this from you...how ironic.

Well you're free to disagree with it...but it's the official position. All the immature antics in the world won't change it.

So you're actually arguing the word of an official Marvel source? That's an uphill climb. And considering that 90% of what comes off your keyboard isn't worth a damn, you're in no position to even speculate on what's funny.

First of all you have no proof...secondly, I don't know what he did. I don't work at Marvel...I don't know if they've even got a story cooked up. I'm personally hoping that they do release a one-shot...like 'Thanos: The Hidden Story' or something, to account for what happened in between 'Infinity Abyss' and 'Thanos' #1.

In the meantime, at last check it was against the rules to cite feats in out-of-continuity stories and present them as evidence.

quanchi112
Dear quanchi: Can you really be this immature?

How much do you know about comics anyhow? If you were half as intelligent as you try to push on everyone, you'd know that the premise of every 'The End' series is that they are set in alternate universes. 'Marvel: The End' is no exception.

What's clear is that 'The End' was not canon...but elements of which were made canon by Jim Starlin when he began the Thanos series. But there are inconsistencies that prevent it from becoming fully canon, (ie. LT getting pwned). Bottom line is the official word from Marvel holds more weight than your mere speculation and so-called 'proof'.

All you've proven is that even monkeys can be taught to type.

I honestly can't make out what you're saying here. Please speak in proper English.

Of course the Thanos series and Annihilation series are canon, and part of the 616 universe...I have never, (nor has anyone else), claimed otherwise

What Andy Schmidt says hold far more weight than what your understanding is of what's canon and noncanon. Do you understand?

LOL...this from you...how ironic.

Well you're free to disagree with it...but it's the official position. All the immature antics in the world won't change it.

So you're actually arguing the word of an official Marvel source? That's an uphill climb. And considering that 90% of what comes off your keyboard isn't worth a damn, you're in no position to even speculate on what's funny.

First of all you have no proof...secondly, I don't know what he did. I don't work at Marvel...I don't know if they've even got a story cooked up. I'm personally hoping that they do release a one-shot...like 'Thanos: The Hidden Story' or something, to account for what happened in between 'Infinity Abyss' and 'Thanos' #1.

In the meantime, at last check it was against the rules to cite feats in out-of-continuity stories and present them as evidence. why do u continue to fight against all logic and thanos reference to his feats as they occurred in marvels the end. u act as if thanos series is canon but the events he spoke about are not. how does tha make any sense.

what event took place then with thanos and the heart of the universe then. u keep saying something similar. what exactly. i bet u have no clue. so please tell me what happened? what was thanos referring to in his series? tell me.

again someone claiming they are andy schmidt and actually talking to him are two different things. show me this on an offical marvel website. not just some internet debating on some site.

u are very clueless and u really have no stance. ur stance is something similar happened but the hell if i know?

when thanos told u what happened and guess what its the same outcome that happened in marvels the end.

i win.

TricksterPriest
The problem with Andy saying this, is that Mr. M seems have evidence that goes the other way. Before you brought this up, I would have just said The End was canon and left it alone.

But if Marvel's handbooks and official guides say one thing, and Andy Schmidt another, who is to be believed?

It's a moot point anyways. It's not a feat for Thanos because TOAA set him up from the beginning. stick out tongue

quanchi112
The problem with Andy saying this, is that Mr. M seems have evidence that goes the other way. Before you brought this up, I would have just said The End was canon and left it alone.

But if Marvel's handbooks and official guides say one thing, and Andy Schmidt another, who is to be believed?

It's a moot point anyways. It's not a feat for Thanos because TOAA set him up from the beginning. stick out tongue i cannot believe u actually agree with me. im sure it was hard for u to post this. andy schmidt isnt even saying this on his official website if he has one. its someone answering questions. if it isnt on marvels official website then its not marvels official stance. get it lord s as everyone else does but u.

laughing

it is a feat for thanos as he did everything on his own and wasnt helped along. he chose his path and didnt have it chosen for him.

thanos got the heart and became the supreme being. it wasnt just given to him.

when darkseid was killed by spectre and wasnt allowed to die it wasnt by anything darkseid did but by his importance to the universe. thanos role in this story means he was the only one who could save all of marvel but he had to accomplish these things and didnt just sit there and wait for them to happen.

see the diff.

Lord S
what event took place then with thanos and the heart of the universe then. u keep saying something similar. what exactly. i bet u have no clue. so please tell me what happened? what was thanos referring to in his series? tell me. I already did...look in the previous post.

Do you know that CBR is perhaps the largest comic book community online? A site with a lot of credibility, which draws a lot of writers and editors...and I'm more than certain they wouldn't stoop as low as to bring an imposter on just to try to hoodwink little quanchi.

My stance is clear...maybe you should actually read what I've wrote before spewing gibberish.

No the outcome of 'Marvel: The End' was Thanos dying...maybe you missed that. How did he come back to life? confused

Only in your mind...in reality you continue to lose.

You're a retard...plain and simple.

Estacado
You're a retard...plain and simple.
thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up make a point or begone.

quanchi112
I already did...look in the previous post.

Do you know that CBR is perhaps the largest comic book community online? A site with a lot of credibility, which draws a lot of writers and editors...and I'm more than certain they wouldn't stoop as low as to bring an imposter on just to try to hoodwink little quanchi.

My stance is clear...maybe you should actually read what I've wrote before spewing gibberish.

No the outcome of 'Marvel: The End' was Thanos dying...maybe you missed that. How did he come back to life? confused

Only in your mind...in reality you continue to lose.

You're a retard...plain and simple. where is marvel officially denouncing the end. i dont see an official stance on this. i see a comic which u say is in continuity reference the end. one again read the scan.

quanchi112
where is marvel officially denouncing the end. i dont see an official stance on this. i see a comic which u say is in continuity reference the end. one again read the scan.

NOTICE IT SAYS ADAM WARLOCK SAY HE WAS AWARE OF HIS CONTINUED EXISTENCE.

LOOK MY THEORY MAKES SENSE AND IS IN AN ACTUAL COMIC WHEREAS URS IS IN SOME COMIC BOOK FORUM.

WHICH ONE TO BELIEVE,

MY PROOF MAKES SENSE WHILE URS MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER.

Estacado
make a point or begone.
You're a retard.

quanchi112
i just posted a scan. enough with the flaming. either debate the scan i just put up or begone.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He's not a retard. He's 12. He doesn't understand. Just look over him please.

quanchi112
He's not a retard. He's 12. He doesn't understand. Just look over him please. nver u have the mind of a twelve year old that is for sure.

laughing

care to argue comics. or do u just want to insult.

Lord S
where is marvel officially denouncing the end. i dont see an official stance on this. i see a comic which u say is in continuity reference the end. one again read the scan.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thanos0109.jpg Instead of reducing myself to your childish level...let me provide the following link of a forum topic from Comixfan in a section run by Marvel's senior editor, (and I hope you've heard of him), Tom Brevoort, (which I'm sure you'll dismiss as being an imposter, but oh well), entitled 'Tales from the TomB':

http://www.comixfan.com/xfan/forums/showthread.php?t=22495

It's an interesting read as they were talking about the canonicity of 'The End' back in 2003.

Note the line: "It's also possible that Thanos lived through a similar adventure that we never saw on the printed page, but in which certain details were different."

That seems to be their official stance. Sort of like Sentry's 'stalemating' of Galactus...we don't know the particulars of it, but can only speculate.

guy222
nver u have the mind of a twelve year old that is for sure.

laughing

IMO, Team One wins

All of this back and forth stuff is only goin to get the thread closed

rico777
Originally posted by guy222
IMO, Team One wins

All of this back and forth stuff is only goin to the thread closed
i agree with you guy

guy whose your 2nd favorite comic character?

nvrbeenwthagirl
nver u have the mind of a twelve year old that is for sure.

laughing

I was defending you. you'd have to be twelve and not understand or else you would be a retard. So I'm just taking a guess that you are twelve and you don't understand. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are not a retard. smile smile smile

Gecko4lif
I was defending you. you'd have to be twelve and not understand or else you would be a retard. So I'm just taking a guess that you are twelve and you don't understand. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are not a retard. smile smile smile

I think he is just retarded but meh stick out tongue

rico777
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
I think he is just retarded but meh stick out tongue

I agree with you gecko. How's your day going so far?

Gecko4lif
I agree with you gecko. How's your day going so far?
Surprisingly great

Ill prolly get hit by a car tommorrow to balance it out thou wink

rico777
Surprisingly great

Ill prolly get hit by a car tommorrow to balance it out thou wink

laughing

nah i'm sure everything will be fine, stay positive cabron! How can you be so great today when its monday!

Gecko4lif
laughing

nah i'm sure everything will be fine, stay positive cabron! How can you be so great today when its monday!
got a 100 A on the 2 test i took friday
Got laid 3 times at school
and i got the last slice of pizza at lunch

rico777
got a 100 A on the 2 test i took friday
Got laid 3 times at school
and i got the last slice of pizza at lunch

Shit you did have an awesome day today. Can we switch places for tomorrow? stick out tongue

Gecko4lif
Shit you did have an awesome day today. Can we switch places for tomorrow? stick out tongue

sure you can get hit by the car eek!

rico777
sure you can get hit by the car eek!

oh shit thats right! hmm unless i start doing the good vibe voodoo dance for you. Which means that you'll get 1 week worth of good luck, that could mean getting 100 on every test, getting laid 3 times every day and getting as much pizza as you want for an entire week! cool

But don't be a greedy fool and let me be you tomorrow! oh and were these girls hot?

cmack
darkseid and onslaught, oe ftw

Gecko4lif
oh shit thats right! hmm unless i start doing the good vibe voodoo dance for you. Which means that you'll get 1 week worth of good luck, that could mean getting 100 on every test, getting laid 3 times every day and getting as much pizza as you want for an entire week! cool

But don't be a greedy fool and let me be you tomorrow! oh and were these girls hot?

Ill show you

First my "Friend with benefits" amanda during a "bathroom break" first period
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/4894/l201c27acbcd4f65374e27ajz4.jpg

Then my other "friend" cindy before lunch
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/4568/l5d1cf1e9f507b4b8656007am9.jpg
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2027/l3e33b587e8adcbcadb8cf0uz0.jpg

Then my Gf jackie when i got home
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/8195/l2b5459709102616a933019lc8.gif
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/8414/l2a9ce8c7a953ce1434b1feov2.gif

Dude i should ge my own respect thread for being this pimp

Estacado
Ill show you

Dude i should ge my own respect thread for being this pimp
I would hit them in the opposite order you posted.....313

Gecko4lif
I would hit them in the same order you posted.....313

You would try padawan... you would try.... http://members.shaw.ca/david.p.z.888/star_wars/pics/obi-wan_kenobi.jpg

Estacado
You would try padawan... you would try.... http://members.shaw.ca/david.p.z.888/star_wars/pics/obi-wan_kenobi.jpg
crylaugh

Gecko4lif
crylaugh
pimp

Back on topic now

pimp

rico777
I would hit them in the opposite order you posted.....313

you are so wrong... i'd go in the same order that he did. Your friend with benefits is quite hot, not to mention your girl too

Are you ****ing with us Gecko? lol!

and yes they are quite hot... wtf but use so ugly! =/

Gecko4lif
you are so wrong... i'd go in the same order that he did. Your friend with benefits is quite hot, not to mention your girl too

Are you ****ing with us Gecko? lol!

and yes they are quite hot... wtf but use so ugly! =/

this could quite literally be the best day of my life.... which is why ill probably die tomorrow or something... it is just to good...... sad

rico777
this could quite literally be the best day of my life.... which is why ill probably die tomorrow or something... it is just to good...... sad

if you make it through tomorrow, let me know! that'll mean that you're one lucky bastard! and i will have to kill you myself to help balance out the universe =/

Gecko4lif
if you make it through tomorrow, let me know! that'll mean that you're one lucky bastard! and i will have to kill you myself to help balance out the universe =/

Will do Happy Dance

guy222
i agree with you guy

guy whose your 2nd favorite comic character?

Celestials

Have a great evening smile

quanchi112
I was defending you. you'd have to be twelve and not understand or else you would be a retard. So I'm just taking a guess that you are twelve and you don't understand. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are not a retard. smile smile smile thumb down

it only takes a twelve year old mind to pawn u.
stick out tongue

but im much older than twelve and a lot smarter than u.

stick out tongue

quanchi112
Ill show you

Dude i should ge my own respect thread for being this pimp sure u did.

laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Celestials

Have a great evening smile which celestial?

i have another question guy.

do u think marvels the end is canon?

nvrbeenwthagirl
thumb down

it only takes a twelve year old mind to pawn u.
stick out tongue

but im much older than twelve and a lot smarter than u.

stick out tongue
Care to make a poll of it. smile

quanchi112
Care to make a poll of it. smile please be mature.

at least part of the time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
please be mature.

at least part of the time.

Funny since you are the one who said you were smarter than me. Please mature. at least part of the time.

quanchi112
Funny since you are the one who said you were smarter than me. Please mature. at least part of the time. moving on. thanos and the silver surfer win this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
moving on. thanos and the silver surfer win this.

Funny seeing as how franklin created his own version of galactus and the surfer. and onslaught has franklin and 3 other uber mutants powers. So exactly what is surfer going to do to either? DS>>>>>>>>Thanos.

Seven Soldiers anyone? LMAO. thanos has not a single feat to his credit that can match the power of DS AFTER Seven soldiers. OR precrisis.

quanchi112
Funny seeing as how franklin created his own version of galactus and the surfer. and onslaught has franklin and 3 other uber mutants powers. So exactly what is surfer going to do to either? DS>>>>>>>>Thanos.

Seven Soldiers anyone? LMAO. thanos has not a single feat to his credit that can match the power of DS AFTER Seven soldiers. OR precrisis. its the same ds. thanos defeated the beyonder while ds loses to superman one on one with no help whatsoever.

thanos>>>>>>darkseid. it will be two on one and then silver surfer and thanos will win for sure.

nvrbeenwthagirl
its the same ds. thanos defeated the beyonder while ds loses to superman one on one with no help whatsoever.

thanos>>>>>>darkseid. it will be two on one and then silver surfer and thanos will win for sure.

Yes, same DS. so then that means DS is correct and he has NEVER lost on the physical plane and that all of his loses are avatars or him not in true form. Since we know that he is a 300 ft tall giant who is far more powerful in that form. you lose.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>