POTC3 trailor script--- possible fake?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katelovespirate
i found this on another forum, from some Depp fan site or something. i think its a fake though. actually i would bet money its fake. but its also kind of fun...

Black Screen...

Slow fade up on "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End"

The slow, scary music begins to build on the black screen, as we hear Keith Richard's voice in a dramatic voiceover:

"Long ago, the pirates of the Caribbean swore an oath to one another, that if their livelihood was ever threatened, they would meet to defend themselves at Worlds End..."

A brief shot of a crowd of pirates, weapons in hand, on a beach facing the ocean. Camera pans up to reveal an oceanful of ships-- the EITC's vast armada.

Now we hear Tia Dalma's voice:

"I cannot fight this battle for you."

Black screen fades to show Teague Sparrow next to Tia Dalma.

TS: All I want is to find my son...

Cut to shot of Davy Jones, aboard the Dutchman, speaking to Bootstrap.

DJ: So its your son whose sworn to kill me, is it? Does he also know that the man who kills me will be cursed to follow my destiny?

Cut to a shot of William, fingering the knife his father gave him, then a brief shot of him pushing Elizabeth away.

We hear Beckett's voice...

B: I see it as destiny, Governor Swann. Jack Sparrow wasn't always a pirate, you know...

Brief shot of Jack Sparrow, younger, dressed as a Captain of an EITC ship...

Cut to shot of Barbossa, speaking to Jack.

Barbossa: I never thought you would have such an obvious weakness, Jack... (grins wickedly)

Brief shot of Elizabeth, hurling the compass into the ocean...

Black screen, as we hear Jack's voice:

Jack: So you haven't heard the WHOLE legend of Captain Jack Sparrow? (brief shot of Jack grinning in firelight)

Sequence of very quick shots:

A shipful of slaves on fire in the Atlantic

Governor Swann signing something as Beckett holds a gun to his head

Jack pushing Elizabeth towards Sao Feng

Will standing beside Tia Dalma, weeping

Norrington dressed as admiral of a ship, standing behind Beckett

Davy Jones smashing the locket

Elizabeth fighting Sao Feng with an asian sword

Gibbs reading something outloud on the deck of a festively decorated ship

Tia Dalma bending over a motionless Elizabeth

Will, Jack, Barbossa, and Norrington standing in a line, drawing their swords in unison...

Suddenly the screen goes black...

Tia's voice: When you know what you want, you have a choice to make... what makes you think you can make the right choice?

Shot of Jack, grinning

Jack: I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. Savvy?

Black screen...

Prepare yourself for the final adventure...

May 2007

sccch
THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

katelovespirate
i know--- i want to know if it is fake or not!!! i bet it is, but the part about all the good guys drawing their swords together was pretty sweet, as well as jack and tia's lines...

i hate all this junk floating around. its making me crazy.

sccch
I WANT TO SEE A YOUNGER JACK!!!

katelovespirate
me too- that would be freaking HOTTT

lol.

sccch
"Will standing beside Tia Dalma, weeping"
That would be...interesting/sad to see.

lovethemtigers
Tia's voice: When you know what you want, you have a choice to make... what makes you think you can make the right choice?

Shot of Jack, grinning

_ If this is true or not, I wonder what Tia is refering to...maybe she's talking to Jack about him wanting Liz and making the right decision to fight for her love or not?

Why is Will weeping beside Tia....

Sounds interesting...

CaptinJackLover
OMG! if this is true and when i see it on scrren im going to have a heart attach cuz right now im frekaing out and like practiclaly camnt breath! this is frekin awesome!!!!!

LovelyOne
I wonder if she hurled that there cuz it was pointing to Jack again LMAO

AND HE WILL!fight for her lover..hello AWAKENING moment in movie 2.."sleeping beauty" moment...Hans Solo etc lol

and I told I TOLD YOU elizabeth would DIE!! laughing out loud

but at the hands of WILLIAM? or Jack?

I'm guessing William by this whole "destiny" thingy..

LovelyOne
Also do you have a link to this katelovespirate?

Or do they have a link?

Jacky Sparrow
but why should liz hurl the compass into the ocean? It makes no sense...so it looks like she doesn't want jack?...and why does gibbs read it out? because jack can't perform his own marriage?

LovelyOne
LOL because she thinks that she still doesnt want Jack..still the denial..Jack is going to prove it though..trust me he is going to EARN her and in a big way..and its all becuase of the fact he died in movie 2 I think.

Its just gonna take him a while to accept it I think..after barbossa and all telling him he has a "weakness" when thats obviously not true..I dont call blowing up a kraken and jumping into the mouth of it for a girl. Weakness?..I call it strength..and Jack's not just gonna stop doing that. He's going to realize.

LovelyOne
And I'm thinking that "right choice to make" thing is going to be about Jack accepting immortality or not..he's gonna choose no laughing out loud

Jacky Sparrow
that would be soooooo lovely if it's true... does anyone know a date when the trailer should come out??

sccch
THey say it will be in the 2nd movie DVD,in the extras.

willofthewisp
I think weakness there, LovelyOne, meant obviously showing a way to hurt Jack. Most villains (and until he proves himself, Barbosa is still a villain to me) refer to love and compassion as weaknesses and therefore go after the person someone loves.
So that right there tells me that Jack is going to make it very obvious that he cares for Liz. The villains will probably exploit that, finally finding a "weakness," a way to bring him down.
This trailor sounds so cool and I would love to see it.

LovelyOne
Or is he going to do the opposite? "handing her over to sao feng" for a week.

trying to pretend not to care..but I dont think thats going to last..wait till he realizes she's gone and is in danger..its gonna hit him hard..

Jacky Sparrow
in my opinion he'll give her to sao and later try everything to get her back...so that everyone can see it...so he makes his weakness obvious

LovelyOne
I dont think it will be to get her back..he wasnt angry at Liz for doing that to him..its gonna be hididng that "weakness" I think.

OH you mean it will make it obvious and then someone will try to hurt jack?

---------------------
So can I have the link to where ye got it from Katelovespirate?

or anyone sad

LovelyOne
Originally posted by sccch
THey say it will be in the 2nd movie DVD,in the extras.

do you have the link to the site?? sad

willofthewisp
Another thought. From this trailer when Jack says by the fire "so you haven't heard the WHOLE story..." do you think that could be geared to Liz? She's admitted she knows a ton about him since she read about his exploits, so he might find it amusing, but at the same time theraputic, to tell her and only her about his prior life in the EITC.
And then touched by his confiding in her, Liz leans forward to give Jack a much deserved kiss and sexual romp on the beach.

I can dream, can't I? angel

Jacky Sparrow
Yeah. But he could say it as well to his father because he doesn't know about Liz, or?

sccch
Originally posted by LovelyOne
do you have the link to the site?? sad
I think I have the link at home. So,I'll put it up tomorrow.

ivebeendepped43
cool

ivebeendepped43
i really hope that thats the real trailor!!!

willofthewisp
Not that I'm for women being beaten or abused in any way, but it will be a really hot scene when Jack turns Liz over to Sao if this trailer is correct. He'll have to pretend he doesn't love her at all and she'll look really hurt and Sao will be all smug with his "conquest." I hope she can fight him. The writers really have to give her more credit and skill. She's bound to have picked more up since we last saw her.

ivebeendepped43
i agree

LovelyOne
Its his old brave self that he is trying to run away from..his death moment is going to awake that in him again in movie 3...All because if Liz too smile

just think of the lion king..its probably gonna be the same kinda deal. laughing out loud

ivebeendepped43
lol lion king!*awkward scilence and everyone stares at me* what? i thought it was funny!

katelovespirate
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Another thought. From this trailer when Jack says by the fire "so you haven't heard the WHOLE story..." do you think that could be geared to Liz? She's admitted she knows a ton about him since she read about his exploits, so he might find it amusing, but at the same time theraputic, to tell her and only her about his prior life in the EITC.
And then touched by his confiding in her, Liz leans forward to give Jack a much deserved kiss and sexual romp on the beach.

I can dream, can't I? angel

i know i like freaked out when i read the "whole story" bit... i was like thats hott!!!!

my friend in Germany emailed me this... she found it on a depp fan site. i cant find it though. i trust my friend, but i dont trust anyone else on the internet. i want this one to be real so bad though!!!!! gah....

ivebeendepped43
yeah!!!

katelovespirate
Not that I'm for women being beaten or abused in any way, but it will be a really hot scene when Jack turns Liz over to Sao if this trailer is correct. He'll have to pretend he doesn't love her at all and she'll look really hurt and Sao will be all smug with his "conquest." I hope she can fight him. The writers really have to give her more credit and skill. She's bound to have picked more up since we last saw her.

yeah thats going to be freaking amazing... so is liz going to be pissed off, or will she understand what jack is up to, or what???

ivebeendepped43
really!

willofthewisp
She ought to know him by now to know he always has a plan. Plus, she can escape herself. Asian pirates? Psh. She's been through worse. But he can pull her out of it and voila....love will reign supreme.

ivebeendepped43
yeah it will! rofl Aisian Pirates! thats really hard 2 imagine

willofthewisp
Yeah. I don't think many people know how Singapore was back then. I didn't know it was called Singapore at that time. Maybe they'll all jump some people and steal their clothes and roam the place in disguise. That would be great.

Gibbs: Aar
Jack: Don't say that. You'll give us away.

katelovespirate
what about the part with Tia and Elizabeth?! Does that mean Elizabeth dies, or what? I am sort of tired of them killing people off and then just bringing them back. plus, i dont think they would stick a shot of dead liz in a trailor... would they??? maybe its just supposed to trick us.

ivebeendepped43
yeah.......................

CaptinJackLover
yeah i dont think they would give sumthing that important away in a trailer....you never knoe she could just be sleeping or sumthing

evilm0nki3
yesss enough with the dying and bringing back..

ivebeendepped43
ditto

sailorleo
She ought to know him by now to know he always has a plan. Plus, she can escape herself. Asian pirates? Psh. She's been through worse. But he can pull her out of it and voila....love will reign supreme. i don't know....asian pirates know karate....lol (seen too many jackie chan movies)

ivebeendepped43
lol

lovethemtigers
Yeah...I think what's going to make this 3rd one really hot...is now that we all know Jack and Liz have a big attraction for each other....the tension between them in this next movie is going to be zizzling...every scene they have together is going to be hot and tensed feeled....I think the whole movie they will continue to deny each other...making great efforts to make the other one think that they don't care...but in the end each is going to do something totally heroic for the other and they will realize the depths of their feelings....and I think Will is going to realize this...they didn't plan to fall in love...they didn't plan to betray Will...sometimes in life that just happens...you just can't help it...once your soulmate enters your life....no matter how much you try to fight it.

mondenschein
when I read the script, faked or not, I was like eek!

if its REAL then I'll try everything to make a time-travel big grin

and if it's not... VERY GREAT STORY ^^ the one who made it up can be proud of it wink

I'd like the idea of Will killing Liz and begging Tia to bring her back ^^
and Gibbs... he HAS to perform the marriage of Jack and Liz, no way out

but why the hell is norrington on that beach with all the "good guys" ?
he's a filthy traitor :P
although he's kind of hott...

Pirates= Love
Originally posted by sccch
I WANT TO SEE A YOUNGER JACK!!!

but there is no younger jack credited in the credits that are one imdb???

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Pirates= Love
but there is no younger jack credited in the credits that are one imdb???

Maybe becuase its just johnny made to look younger laughing out loud

Jacky Sparrow
maybe it's played by johnny, maybe he wears other clothes and has other hair, or so. he needn't be younger....just loodk different

sorry, lovely...it seems we have the same thoughts, but you'Re faster than me.

katelovespirate
Originally posted by mondenschein
when I read the script, faked or not, I was like eek!

if its REAL then I'll try everything to make a time-travel big grin

and if it's not... VERY GREAT STORY ^^ the one who made it up can be proud of it wink

I'd like the idea of Will killing Liz and begging Tia to bring her back ^^
and Gibbs... he HAS to perform the marriage of Jack and Liz, no way out

but why the hell is norrington on that beach with all the "good guys" ?
he's a filthy traitor :P
although he's kind of hott...

Yeah i cant figure it out... is norrington bad or good?! i mean, i hope he's good cause he's hott, but i dont know. i didn't get the good guy vibe from him in either movie.

I STILL dont think Will is going to kill Liz, i think he still loves her and always will.

Why is there still no hint as to HOW jack and liz finally meet back up--- and what the vibe between them will be?!?!?! like, will they keep trying to deny their feelings, or what?!?

i can totally imagine Jack trying to help Liz and Will get back together if she makes it seem like that's what she wants... but finally she just comes clean with him and tells him she wants him... that sort of thing. maybe it will come down to the wedding, jack performing the ceremony or gibbs or whatever, and finally liz is like, wait hold everything, time to come clean...

ivebeendepped43
johnny is ssexxi.............................

katelovespirate
LOL...

this is making me angsty. i want to see it. gosh.

ivebeendepped43
ME TOO!!!

lovethemtigers
Yes, if they show a younger Jack...it would just be Johnny made to look younger...that shouldn't be hard...Johnny looks great for his age...maybe he won't have the dreadlocks and stuff...just have his hair pulled back in a ponytail...soften the lines in his face...have just his real facial hair and not the long braided one...it'll be hot I'm sure....

And definitely think the entire movie...Jack thinks Liz wants Will back but in the end...the truth will finally hit her in the face...

And I'm hoping Norrington will come to realize what a slimbag Beckett is and he will return the heart to the good guys....and redeem himself...I'm so hoping...I love Norrington...but not more than Jack...I actually prefer Norrington to Will....James Davenport is a nice looking man....

sailorleo
and how.....

katelovespirate
will grows on me from time to time. he's just so blundering. i love him when he has the dagger in his mouth, though.

he has a bad habit of stating the obvious, which is very not hott.

and when you compare him to someone as mischievious and brilliant as jack, he seems very boring, even though he probably isnt too boring actually.

i LOVE norrington. he got so hott when he turned into a pirate. very scruffy. i think he will end bad though, unfortunately. or will die tragically just after redeeming himself.

maybe liz will turn bad...

sailorleo
come on now...if you guys get your jack and liz ending i want my norrington lives ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

katelovespirate
hahaha no i agree. i hope norri lives.

actually, i kind of support the idea of liz marrying norri.

there have been rumours that norri fans will get a happy ending too. im banking on those. maybe HE will get to be the new governor of port royal or something, after he takes out beckett. lol.

maybe Norri is like Jack--- maybe when he turned the heart over, he had a plan. ya know? maybe he will reveal the plan he had in 3, and we will understand that he is really good. smile

sailorleo
if norri marries liz (as much as he needs a girl) i would do the whole cliched thing of running up to the wedding voicing my opinions just when it's time for the objections!

katelovespirate
hehehe... i dont know. i think it would be kind of funny. lol.

sailorleo
*sigh* norrie.....gosh he was so hot in the big wheel scene!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacky Sparrow
Originally posted by katelovespirate
hahaha no i agree. i hope norri lives.

actually, i kind of support the idea of liz marrying norri.

there have been rumours that norri fans will get a happy ending too. im banking on those. maybe HE will get to be the new governor of port royal or something, after he takes out beckett. lol.

maybe Norri is like Jack--- maybe when he turned the heart over, he had a plan. ya know? maybe he will reveal the plan he had in 3, and we will understand that he is really good.

Noooooooooooooooooooo....Norri can't marry the Dragon Lady...but not LIZ smile

ivebeendepped43
definitly not Liz!!!! its gotta b Jack that she hooks up w/

katelovespirate
LOL i mean, of course i want her to hook up with Jack,

BUT i would rather her hook up with norri than will. ya know? i dont know why. im just so anti-will right this minute.

ive said it before and i ll say it again... it was a BAD IDEA to try to pit ANYONE (let alone someone as boring as WILL) against Jack Sparrow for a girl. gosh.

CaptinJackLover
i agree.....Norrington has more personality than Will. his character has changed more than Will's. Will has just stayed plain boring Will. Id rather see Liz with sumone who is interesting

mmoviejunkie
yeah but she likes will more than norrington

katelovespirate
i get the vibe norri's not gonna live through 3. i reckon he'll do something awful, then feel bad cause he still loves liz, and die saving her or something.

You know what's wierd? Except for Jack and Barbossa (who were both obviously coming back), no major characters have died in this trilogy, and no good guys have. So its going to be EXTREMELY wierd and AWFUL and tragic when people die in 3... like if Gov Swann dies, or Norri, or anyone really, it will be SO AWFUL!!!!

lovethemtigers
LOL i mean, of course i want her to hook up with Jack,

BUT i would rather her hook up with norri than will. ya know? i dont know why. im just so anti-will right this minute.

ive said it before and i ll say it again... it was a BAD IDEA to try to pit ANYONE (let alone someone as boring as WILL) against Jack Sparrow for a girl. gosh.

I know what you mean, luv....It's hard to like Will now that he has been pitted against Jack...the friendship between Jack and Will is in the past, it's old news....Jack has got to get Liz...surely she would not pick boring old fuddy-duddy Will (and ugly to boot, IMO) over sexy, gorgeous, handsome, ever-so-beautiful, manly, good-hearted, fascinating, adventureous, never-a-dull moment Captain Jack Sparrow...come on...if it were me...i wouldn't be denying, I'd be all over him like white on rice....and never look back at Will....he'd be so far removed from my mind once I knew Jack wanted me as much as I wanted him...forget Will...Gosh, it's so obvious....

mmoviejunkie
i wouldn't care if gov. swann dies
but anyone else would be awful

sccch
that's kinda cruel...

willofthewisp
I would feel really bad if Gov. Swann died. Come on, he's Liz's dad. She's all he's got, and that's why he's so protective of her. She probably reminds him a lot of his wife.
As for Norrington, man, he is hot as a pirate. But in the first movie, he shows he really is a good guy, caring more about making Liz happy than marrying her. Maybe that will show through again. We saw him at his worst. We're due to see him at his best.

katelovespirate
I would feel really bad if Gov. Swann died. Come on, he's Liz's dad. She's all he's got, and that's why he's so protective of her. She probably reminds him a lot of his wife.
As for Norrington, man, he is hot as a pirate. But in the first movie, he shows he really is a good guy, caring more about making Liz happy than marrying her. Maybe that will show through again. We saw him at his worst. We're due to see him at his best.

thats a really good thought. i sure hope so. he's pretty awesome. i LOVE scenes between him and jack, they are so funny. they play off each other so well. its hilarious. its like Jack's issues with authority. hehe

willofthewisp
They're complete opposites that are now starting to act a little more like each other and I think they both find it unsettling. And they both tend to take it out on Will. Does Jack even say a word to Will after he comes back to save them from the Kracken? I don't think he directly says anything to him. I've only seen it one time, though.
I still think Beckett will be the one to shed some blood and not Norri.

katelovespirate
jack tends to treat will as a nonhuman, in my opinion. lol. he hardly ever says anything to him.

maybe norri will kill beckett.

sailorleo
that would be incredibly hot......

ivebeendepped43
very hot!!!!

katelovespirate
i think there needs to be some branding happening in 3. i think liz needs the pirate brand, for one.

ivebeendepped43
yeah def.

lovethemtigers
thats a really good thought. i sure hope so. he's pretty awesome. i LOVE scenes between him and jack, they are so funny. they play off each other so well. its hilarious. its like Jack's issues with authority. hehe

Yeah, pretty much everyone plays well with Jack..because he is so electrifying on screen...gosh he's HOTT>
but I do love the banter between Norrie and Jack...that's why I'm hoping in the end they will form an alliance and he will give the Heart to jack and this time when Jack says, "I knew you'd warm up to me eventually" - it will be a keeper...cuz Norrington will finally realize what a good man he is..hey maybe they will be in a battle against Will....maybe Norrie will marry Jack and Liz aboard the Black Pearl...he is an Admiral...I love Norrington..please don't kill him, Disney - I think Him and Jack as friends would be great...Perhaps there will be a show down between Will and Norrie and when Norrie wins Jack can say "I've always been rooting for you, mate...." laughing

katelovespirate
but will cant have it. he isnt cool enough. LOL.

if liz gets the brand, she definately HAS to end up with Jack.

Or maybe they will just have a hott love scene, and then Liz will marry Will, but will always get visits from Jack and Jack can say something like,
Darling, you will always remember this as the night that you made love to Captain Jack Sparrow...

ivebeendepped43
lol funny

sailorleo
all i want is for norrie to live....if disney can handle that i'll be happy......gosh *weeps*

katelovespirate
disney cant handle anything.

theyll probably kill norrie, stick liz and will together, and let beckett live.

wow im negative right now. hehehe

lovethemtigers
i think there needs to be some branding happening in 3. i think liz needs the pirate brand, for one.

YES,...in my own version of POTC 3 - after the big Pirate Battle and the Pirates surrender....(but later they escape and get rid of the evil EITC guys)...Beckett captures Jack and Liz, along with some others and he has Liz branded a Pirate...just like Jack....

I want Jack to be the one to finally put an end to evil Lord Beckett..and he will save the world from the corruption of evil....I think that will be the most intense, hottest scene of the movie...when Jack and Beckett come face to face...we find out about their history...and Jack kills him....can't wait....

sailorleo
*puts finger in ears* LALALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LALALALALA

katelovespirate
ooooooh me either that sounds AMAZING.

where is your version of potc 3???

ivebeendepped43
its ok. were all negative sometimes

lovethemtigers
ooooooh me either that sounds AMAZING.

where is your version of potc 3???

Sometimes when I'm bored I make up scenes in my head...and some I have written down in a notebook....maybe I'll post them someday...you guys already did that thread "AWE - our take".....

ivebeendepped43
i do that too! no way!

CaptinJackLover
ditto!

ivebeendepped43
we are way too alike.

CaptinJackLover
not really...what else d we have in common?

ivebeendepped43
Jack/Liz ship?

CaptinJackLover
oo right...lol

ivebeendepped43
hehe! im so smart!

CaptinJackLover
....uhmmm....right/......

evilm0nki3
i have a whole story in my head about me being a main character in pirates 4 and beating orlando at scrabble and whatnot big grin lol im crazy... oh yeah i won an oscar too lol

diddly-dum
i found this on another forum, from some Depp fan site or something. i think its a fake though. actually i would bet money its fake. but its also kind of fun...

Black Screen...

Slow fade up on "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End"

The slow, scary music begins to build on the black screen, as we hear Keith Richard's voice in a dramatic voiceover:

"Long ago, the pirates of the Caribbean swore an oath to one another, that if their livelihood was ever threatened, they would meet to defend themselves at Worlds End..."

A brief shot of a crowd of pirates, weapons in hand, on a beach facing the ocean. Camera pans up to reveal an oceanful of ships-- the EITC's vast armada.

Now we hear Tia Dalma's voice:

"I cannot fight this battle for you."

Black screen fades to show Teague Sparrow next to Tia Dalma.

TS: All I want is to find my son...

Cut to shot of Davy Jones, aboard the Dutchman, speaking to Bootstrap.

DJ: So its your son whose sworn to kill me, is it? Does he also know that the man who kills me will be cursed to follow my destiny?

Cut to a shot of William, fingering the knife his father gave him, then a brief shot of him pushing Elizabeth away.

We hear Beckett's voice...

B: I see it as destiny, Governor Swann. Jack Sparrow wasn't always a pirate, you know...

Brief shot of Jack Sparrow, younger, dressed as a Captain of an EITC ship...

Cut to shot of Barbossa, speaking to Jack.

Barbossa: I never thought you would have such an obvious weakness, Jack... (grins wickedly)

Brief shot of Elizabeth, hurling the compass into the ocean...

Black screen, as we hear Jack's voice:

Jack: So you haven't heard the WHOLE legend of Captain Jack Sparrow? (brief shot of Jack grinning in firelight)

Sequence of very quick shots:

A shipful of slaves on fire in the Atlantic

Governor Swann signing something as Beckett holds a gun to his head

Jack pushing Elizabeth towards Sao Feng

Will standing beside Tia Dalma, weeping

Norrington dressed as admiral of a ship, standing behind Beckett

Davy Jones smashing the locket

Elizabeth fighting Sao Feng with an asian sword

Gibbs reading something outloud on the deck of a festively decorated ship

Tia Dalma bending over a motionless Elizabeth

Will, Jack, Barbossa, and Norrington standing in a line, drawing their swords in unison...

Suddenly the screen goes black...

Shot of Jack, grinning

Black screen...

Prepare yourself for the final adventure...

May 2007

is this like the opening scene?? Or is this a preview???

evilm0nki3
the preview

sailorleo
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
i have a whole story in my head about me being a main character in pirates 4 and beating orlando at scrabble and whatnot big grin lol im crazy... oh yeah i won an oscar too lol .....yeah me too

diddly-dum
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
the preview
then,.. THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOOO COOL!

katelovespirate
i know.... i hope this is it... cause it would be hott. LOL....

especially the part where jack pushes Liz towards Sao Feng... oh gosh i would have a heart attack... or the exchange between tia and jack. gee. i need to go to bed.

ivebeendepped43
lol

dhong
Well in my opinion this is definitely fake....

My ARGUMENTS:

The scenes were too very predictable. And it showed too many important scenes.

And it doesn't have that trailer feeling i get when i see errrrrr hear err read a trailer.

This was probably done by a die hard fan who in too much anxiety can't wait for the trailer. And thought he/she can do one on his/her own.

Also

"DJ: So its your son whose sworn to kill me, is it? Does he also know that the man who kills me will be cursed to follow my destiny?"

- This is a really poor dialogue i doubt the director will let Davy say this. Davy seemed a bit a sissy with this dialougue. Plus this scenario is really not possible of happening.

willofthewisp
I agree. The dialogue parts don't seem right. That doesn't mean I don't wish it were real.
Some of it may be real, but there are probably gaps people filled in for us or just guessed from the way the story's going. Again, I won't believe any trailer a full 100% until I see it.

But I wish this one is real!

katelovespirate
i dont think it is, to be honest. i think its hott, but honestly, it seems way too good to be true, ya know?

first time i read it, i was sure it was fake. but my friend was pretty convincing it was real.

but i agree the dialogue is rubbish. we know actors can make things sound good, but tia and jack's lines there? WAYYYY too obvious for a trailer, right?

And the part about unconcsious liz- if they are going to do anything to her, they would keep it a secret right?

and i cant picture orlando weeping about anything. LOL.

the part I hope is real is the pirates all defending themselves- that would be hott. big grin

ivebeendepped43
way hott

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.