Superman 10 sec sundipped vs. Wonder Woman with all her weapons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Broly92
Who Wins?

Broly92
Bump

Broly92
Fine Superman wins without being sundipped! (or Wonder Woman would win easily) wink

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Broly92
Bump

patience is a virtue my friend wink

Broly92
Originally posted by Devil Lance
patience is a virtue my friend wink
Or is it?
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/8793/bushmiddlefingerco2.th.png laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
All of her weapons is saying alot. The Guantlet of Atlas makes her ten times as strong and durable. And every one seems to forget, that there are two guantlets. One is lost. Should she wear both, She becomes 100 times stronger than normal. one swing from her with that sword at those strength lvls would kill most any one who isn't truly immortal.

hulkrulz
Supes would win

D-Block
With all those weapons with her skills she WW wins for sure.

MattDay
superman can resist an eternity energy (imperiex) after sun dipping quickly... wonder wonder becomes wonder where she went?

Draco69
A 10 second sundip is heardly enough time to overcome WW with all her weapons.

Medousa Head. Nuff said.

I watch Pokemon
A sun-dipped Superman can beat WW but 10 seconds in nowhere near enough.

WW takes this 10/10

boriquaking55
WW 10/10

Darth Martin
WW in a curbstomp. WW with her weapons

Strength: WW
Speed: Close but not sure.
Intelligence: Superman
Fighting: WW

She also has her lasso, shield, and sword.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.