Could Marvel have survived Infinite Crisis?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David_Richards
If Infinite Crisis had happened in the Marvel universe:

Examples:

Instead of Rann/Thanagar war, it was the Shi'ar and Kree homeworlds next to each other.

Instead of a million Omacs, theres a million Prime Sentinels

Instead of Spectre declaring war on magic it was the LT.

you get my point.

Could the Marvel Universe have survived the Crisis?

Skeets
Why would LT go on a rampage?

Thanos_THOTU
The strongest could...

David_Richards
Originally posted by Skeets
Why would LT go on a rampage?

Im just saying if similar events happened int he marvel univere could they stop it like the DC heroes did?

bigbran
Originally posted by David_Richards
If Infinite Crisis had happened in the Marvel universe:

Examples:

Instead of Rann/Thanagar war, it was the Shi'ar and Kree homeworlds next to each other.

Instead of a million Omacs, theres a million Prime Sentinels

Instead of Spectre declaring war on magic it was the LT.

you get my point.

Could the Marvel Universe have survived the Crisis? Ya... except LT wouldn't have any problem running through anyone in Marvel.

DigiMark007
Reading Annihilation right now, I'm convinced they could. IC loaded most of their "danger" into the characters of Superboy Prime and Alexander Luthor. But the Omac's, as well as SBP, would get trashed by the Annihilation wave.

bigbran
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Reading Annihilation right now, I'm convinced they could. IC loaded most of their "danger" into the characters of Superboy Prime and Alexander Luthor. But the Omac's, as well as SBP, would get trashed by the Annihilation wave. Omacs, yes, but I don't know about SBP...

DigiMark007
Originally posted by bigbran
Omacs, yes, but I don't know about SBP...

You know they have Thanos, right? And they also just took down Firelord, Surfer, and Big G himself.

bigbran
You know they have Thanos, right? And they also just took down Firelord, Surfer, and Big G himself. Thanos isn't in the Annihilation wave. He hasn't attacked anyone, nor does he consider himself to be under Annihilus.
And if your using the big guys, like Annihilus, then yes.

Firelord took himself out, basically.
And Aegis and Tenebrous took out Big G and Surfer.

I was talking about just the wave, where the highest person is Ravenger.

DigiMark007
Fair enough then. But he obviously has some other assets beyond just the Wave. You and I were just using different interpretations.

But yeah, I agree. The Wave itself isn't terribly awe-inspiring, though it would still decimate the Omac's.

bigbran
Fair enough then. But he obviously has some other assets beyond just the Wave. You and I were just using different interpretations.

But yeah, I agree. The Wave itself isn't terribly awe-inspiring, though it would still decimate the Omac's. The Wave does ok. But they definately need Ravenger, to add some firepower. They might have have a chance against SBP, but it's doubtful that they would win.
Add Annihilus and Thanos, and they would, easily, or just to be safe, they would win!

Can't wait to see what Thanos does.... in six months, or so. no expression

Damn it just makes you wonder. There's four fudging bad guys, and then underlings. It's crazy!

Inhuman
The Wave does ok. But they definately need Ravenger, to add some firepower. They might have have a chance against SBP, but it's doubtful that they would win.
Add Annihilus and Thanos, and they would, easily, or just to be safe, they would win!

Can't wait to see what Thanos does.... in six months, or so. no expression

Damn it just makes you wonder. There's four fudging bad guys, and then underlings. It's crazy!

cant wait either.
And those 4 main bad guys are real powerhouses

Scoobless
You just know Thanos is going to kill Annihilus... then Galactus will probably recover and beat the shit out of everyone else

Inhuman
Originally posted by Scoobless
You just know Thanos is going to kill Annihilus... then Galactus will probably recover and beat the shit out of everyone else

A pissed off galactus going ape sh!t is a sight I want to see very much yes
And yes, Thanos wouldnt be hanging out with annihilus for no reason.

Tshern
Thanos isn't in the Annihilation wave. He hasn't attacked anyone, nor does he consider himself to be under Annihilus.
And if your using the big guys, like Annihilus, then yes.

Firelord took himself out, basically.
And Aegis and Tenebrous took out Big G and Surfer.

I was talking about just the wave, where the highest person is Ravenger.

AAARGGHGHHHH! I was going to buy the new magazine tomorrow! Well, I guess I'll buy it anyways...

bigbran
Originally posted by Tshern
AAARGGHGHHHH! I was going to buy the new magazine tomorrow! Well, I guess I'll buy it anyways... Sorry if I ruined for you.

But to help you. What I said doesn't even do justice for what happens, or how good it is.

the Darkone
They say that some heroes of the past are coming back to life during the crossover, makes you wonder. The original captain marvel or photon and new quasar, damn I can't wait.

David_Richards
I'd like to see Tyrant make an appearance, if he joined forces with Anihillis it would be over.

the Darkone
Marvel heroes on earth are sickly powerful, Dr. strange and Molecule man alone will f**k up SBP, and there eternals and inhumans will have field day with the Omacs.

Juntai
Originally posted by the Darkone
Marvel heroes on earth are sickly powerful, Dr. strange and Molecule man alone will f**k up SBP, and there eternals and inhumans will have field day with the Omacs. Eternals dont even know they have powers.

Dr Strange and Molocule man will be getting thrashed by LT.

Every Criminal on Earth also escaped holding because of Alexander, while all the big guns were busy with Spectre and everything else.

Validus
Could Marvel have survived Infinite Crisis?
Yes.

Next thread please?

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by Validus
Yes.

Next thread please?

laughing

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
Yes.

Next thread please? Nice, good to see someone repping Uncle Sam.

Validus
Originally posted by Juntai
Nice, good to see someone repping Uncle Sam.
The new series has me hooked.

the Darkone
I'd like to see Tyrant make an appearance, if he joined forces with Anihillis it would be over.

Tyrant would be nice too see, he might aid his father Galactus since he wants to kill himself and I don't think he would let somebody else take that away from him.

David_Richards
yeah I dont know how they can possibly win, I mean Galactus is down for the count and theres 2 beings just as strong as him running around.

Templares
The Living Tribunal's powerset is not as flexible as the Spectre. If the most powerful being in 616 goes on a rampage, the universe is screwed, regardless of the efforts of magical and non magical beings.

Crease
Originally posted by Templares
The Living Tribunal's powerset is not as flexible as the Spectre. If the most powerful being in 616 goes on a rampage, the universe is screwed, regardless of the efforts of magical and non magical beings.

True...To recreate an Infinite Crisis type of enviroment you'd need to replace LT with someone like the The Vishanti. And change the storyline slightly. Wanda's Chaos wave has rendered them insane. Have them attack and absorb magical power from various mystical beings in MU (Shuma Gorath, Asgard etc.) in an attempt to "purify" all magic. Leave everything else the thread starter stated as is. This type of scenario MU could survive. And it'd be a helluv an event.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.