Northstar vs Colussos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rols
Current Northstar vs Current Collossus..

Speed vs strength...

Rols
I give Northstar the win... Just the fact that he is a lot more faster and can do some major brute strength damage...

Whittdawg92
Colossus would get his aas whooped.

Grimm22
I cant see how Northstar is going to hurt Colossus confused

Or how Colossus will hurt Northstar

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22

eer

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
eer

What confused

Sure he can run really fast and what not but I havent seen anything to help prove that he would hurt Colossus

batdude123
What confused

Sure he can run really fast and what not but I havent seen anything to help prove that he would hurt Colossus

Hulk??? Sasquatch???

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
Hulk??? Sasquatch???

Both of whoom have durability much less than Colossus no expression

Lucid Lui
I'm leaning towards Northstar.

Skeets
Both of whoom have durability much less than Colossus no expression
What the hell?

snoopdogg
This is kind of a mismatch really. How the hell is Colossus gonna win?

batdude123
Originally posted by Skeets
What the hell?

He's apparently on the crack pipe today.

roughrider
Why should they fight?
In the Ultimate Universe, they're dating. big grin

Brian Oswald
Upgraded Northstar could hit him at light speed(although that might hurt Northstar) But I still give it to Northstar.

King_Mungi
I still don't get how he can go lightspeed now, unless he has a personal shield which makes sense as Rogue's punches didn't seem to phase him.

Brian Oswald
I think he has a friction shield

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
I think he has a friction shield

for him, but what about everyone else? Unless his shield prevents any friction as Northstar could always go 99% the speed of light but couldn't as it would cause him and the environment great damage.

bigbran
Originally posted by roughrider
Why should they fight?
In the Ultimate Universe, they're dating. big grin Thinking that during this post.....Originally posted by Grimm22

Or how Colossus will hurt Northstar
And, basically this whole thread!

Grimm22
Overall I guess Northstar has a better chance of hurting Colossus than the other way around erm

King_Mungi
Also how come Northstar gets all the attention? Aurora is far stronger than him.

Grimm22
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Also how come Northstar gets all the attention? Aurora is far stronger than him.

And a female...

Thus she is attractive stick out tongue shifty

King_Mungi
And a female...

Thus she is attractive stick out tongue shifty

Yep, she's one of my favorite speedsters

Lucid Lui
Also how come Northstar gets all the attention? Aurora is far stronger than him. A woman stronger than a man?!?

Surely you jest!

stick out tongue

Grimm22
Yep, she's one of my favorite speedsters

Well for female speedsters there is her...

and umm confused

Kid Flash III erm stick out tongue

King_Mungi
Well for female speedsters there is here...

and umm confused

Kid Flash III erm stick out tongue

I meant overall speedsters ass stick out tongue

Grimm22
I meant overall speedsters ass stick out tongue

Oh really now?

srankmissingnin
I don't think Northstar can hit light speed (well... he could but not with killing himself and destory the area around him) and he has never even come close. The light speed comment in the recent x-men issue was refering to the speed of Cycs optic blast which didn't matter at all since Northstar was faster then his visor's shutter.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I don't think Northstar can hit light speed (well... he could but not with killing himself and destory the area around him) and he has never even come close. The light speed comment in the recent x-men issue was refering to the speed of Cycs optic blast which didn't matter at all since Northstar was faster then his visor's shutter.

No they were implying Northstar was going lightspeed, as they made the speed of light comment first and then about Cyclops visor was considerbly slower.

King_Mungi
Oh really now?

Frosted flakes isn't Canadian jerk....skittles is and that's all that matters

Grimm22
Frosted flakes isn't Canadian jerk....skittles is and that's all that matters

Skittles suck evil face

Starburst >>> Skittles big grin

King_Mungi
Skittles suck evil face

Starburst >>> Skittles big grin

and that's why your losing the war on terror
----
Anyways here's the Northstar scan
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/xmen190005qg7.jpg

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Upgraded Northstar could hit him at light speed(although that might hurt Northstar)

Agreed. I think this might hurt Northstar more than anything.

Besides, hasn't Sasquatch been fast enough on multiple occassions to catch Northstar? Colossus also exhibits a low form of superhuman speed. It's debatable whether or not if Northstar left himself open after a failed (because of Colossus's durability/resiliance/strength) attack that he could be snagged by Colossus.

I dunno, I'm thinking either a non-fight or a stalemate right now.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Agreed. I think this might hurt Northstar more than anything.

Besides, hasn't Sasquatch been fast enough on multiple occassions to catch Northstar? Colossus also exhibits a low form of superhuman speed. It's debatable whether or not if Northstar left himself open after a failed (because of Colossus's durability/resiliance/strength) attack that he could be snagged by Colossus.

I dunno, I'm thinking either a non-fight or a stalemate right now.

Sasquatch caught Northstar who wasn't going lightspeed.

srankmissingnin
No they were implying Northstar was going lightspeed, as they made the speed of light comment first and then about Cyclops visor was considerbly slower.

It was the sentence right before the visor speed comment; it was referring to the speed of his optic blast. He was going faster then mach 2 (they said as much) but you misinterpreted the light speed remark.

Grimm22
and that's why your losing the war on terror
----
Anyways here's the Northstar scan

Bah we have yet to begin to fight cool

We still have our secret weapon...Chuck Noris tank

King_Mungi
It was the sentence right before the visor speed comment; it was referring to the speed of his optic blast. He was going faster then mach 2 (they said as much) but you misinterpreted the light speed remark.

No they never made a comment about mach speed, and I still strongly believe it's Northstar that they made the comment about as they commented the Children made the twins far faster

Lucid Lui
I thought the lightspeed comment was about Northstar aswell. Certainly seemd that way.

srankmissingnin
No they never made a comment about mach speed, and I still strongly believe it's Northstar that they made the comment about as they commented the Children made the twins far faster

The mach speed comment was made when Arura impales X-23 with her fist. The point the writer was trying to make with the light speed comment was that Northstar was faster then the shutter speed of Cyclops visor and not the speed of his optic blast it's self(which is light speed).

Metalmanx
The mach speed comment was made when Arura impales X-23 with her fist. The point the writer was trying to make with the light speed comment was that Northstar was faster then the shutter speed of Cyclops visor and not the speed of his optic blast it's self(which is light speed).

Agreed. I believe this is how it was meant to be interpreted.

srankmissingnin

Yeah thats how I looked at it but at the end of the day I guess people will read it the way they want it to be.

King_Mungi

No that's a completly seperate incident, and we know for a fact she can go faster than mach 2. I disagree I don't even think his optic blasts even travel at the speed of light as I have seen countless people dodge it effortlessly. It's a concussive blast, not light.

The gap is Northstar and the visor

King_Mungi
Yeah thats how I looked at it but at the end of the day I guess people will read it the way they want it to be.

Actually even before I read it people told me he traveled at the speed of light as well, so don't pull the card it's just what I think crap.

srankmissingnin
Actually even before I read it people told me he traveled at the speed of light as well, so don't pull the card it's just what I think crap.

What? The comment was very vague and there is no way to prove either way what it was actually meant to say so at the end of the day people will come away with it meaning what they want it to mean. It wasn't meant to be an insult, its just how it is.

Here's how I look at it, if Northstar was reaching light speed then he could have simply out raced Cyc's optic blast. If that was the case then why make the comment specific to the speed of Cyclops' visors shutter? Why not the speed of his optic blast? Because the writer is telling use that Cyclops' blast moves at the speed of light but the speed of his optic blast is irrelevant because Northstart is faster then his visors shutter speed. I also think that if the writer wanted us to think they were hitting light speed he wouldn't have included the comment about piercing steal at mach 2... 'cause I think everyone knows that it doest if you are weaponless if you are hitting lights speeds.

King_Mungi
Here's how I look at it, if Northstar was reaching light speed then he could have simply out raced Cyc's optic blast. If that was the case then why make the comment specific to the speed of Cyclops' visors shutter? Why not the speed of his optic blast? Because the writer is telling use that Cyclops' blast moves at the speed of light but the speed of his optic blast is irrelevant because Northstart is faster then his visors shutter speed. I also think that if the writer wanted us to think they were hitting light speed he wouldn't have included the comment about piercing steal at mach 2... 'cause I think everyone knows that it doest if you are weaponless if you are hitting lights speeds.

Why would he outrace it when he could use the situation to his advantage? The comment was to discuss the speed of Northstar and the gap between the servors in his visor that's why he stepped in. As was the gap when they took out White Queen 1/100 of a second just prior. Where has it even been stated his blasts are the speed of light? because I'm definetly disagreeing with that, as it's not light but a concussive blast and have seen countless people dodge his blasts. Read what Aurora was doing before, she was luring her in and we have seen Aurora go far far far faster than mach 2 it's a completly different situation.

galan7777777
northstar ftw

thedude1948

That actually makes more sense, since they implied that if Emma didnt have to switch from diamond form to normal that she could have shut them both off.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by thedude1948
That actually makes more sense, since they implied that if Emma didnt have to switch from diamond form to normal that she could have shut them both off.

She already was out of diamond form when they made that comment. She was in human form when Cannonball first told her who was attacking.

speed of thought is about 30 m/s. (meters), they are far far faster than that.

thedude1948
"And that might even have worked. But the former White Queen has to abandon her diamond form to use her Psi-powers.

Then this makes no sense. Tell me how you interpret this.

It is also hard to interpret the art. they could have already started speedblitzing her, and she could have just finished turning back to her normal form.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by thedude1948
"And that might even have worked. But the former White Queen has to abandon her diamond form to use her Psi-powers.

Then this makes no sense. Tell me how you interpret this.

It is also hard to interpret art. they could have already started speedblitzing her, and she could have just turned to her normal form.

She was human when Cannonball crashed through the window as shown. She had plently of time to react.

prior to upgrade Northstar ran 7.5 miles per second, you tell me what's faster. 30 meters per second or 7.5 miles per second when he ran and wasn't pushing himself

DickBlazer
colossus will eventually get a hold of him
northstar dies horribly

Rols
It doesnt matter Marvel Universe recent bio stated Northstar capable of SofL.. So there you go.. Its out in comic store near you big grin, if anybody wanted to take a look at it..

Grimm22
She already was out of diamond form when they made that comment. She was in human form when Cannonball first told her who was attacking.

speed of thought is about 30 m/s. (meters), they are far far faster than that.

Not only that but it takes even longer to find their minds and mindrape them

King_Mungi
Not only that but it takes even longer to find their minds and mindrape them

Ssssshhh...I will slap you! cool

ExodusCloak

The way I interpreted this scan was that Emma changes out of Diamond Form as soon as Cannonball finishes his sentence...then gets blitzed the instant she changes into to human form...the action of changing in and out of Diamond takes 1/100 of a second...the action of using her psi-powers is basically fast enough to take out the twins...that's what the writer basically implied IMO, that she had a chance of taking them out had she not needed to change into her human form inorder to use her psi powers.

But I'd also like to add that the writer was wrong in saying that...he either neglected the twins super reflexes or he thinks that Uber telepaths react at the SoFL.

Black Adam
for him, but what about everyone else? Unless his shield prevents any friction as Northstar could always go 99% the speed of light but couldn't as it would cause him and the environment great damage.

the North Force wink

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Black Adam
the North Force wink

Does Aurora have the North Force? sad

Black Adam
Does Aurora have the North Force? sad

NO

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Black Adam
NO

embarrasment she just uses a tarp then?

DarkCrawler
I still don't get how he can go lightspeed now, unless he has a personal shield which makes sense as Rogue's punches didn't seem to phase him. Rogue does not have superstrength these days.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Rogue does not have superstrength these days.

Oh that's right it's Sunfire powers she has, regardless she stole his speed and yet Northstar still beat her

Brian Oswald
If there are any debirs around in this fight he could throw things at Piotr at super speeds.

Grimm22
Well its good that Northstar is going to be known for somthing other than being that Gay Canadian guy laughing

King_Mungi
Well its good that Northstar is going to be known for somthing other than being that Gay Canadian guy laughing

Meh! give it a month he will probally end up in limbo

Rols
There is just so much potential for a char. capable of going SofL on a fight, practically if they're able to do it they could almost beat anybody below herald level, and some Majestic level opponents..

King_Mungi
Aurora...don't forget Aurora who can speed objects up...oh hell look at her powers

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Aurora

Rols
Just got me thingking this sibling could be immune to telepathic attacks, Calming lights one of their abilities, it can block this kind of attack.. Aurora is immune to telepathic attacks due to her many dual identity..They've gone to so much transformation dough..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.