Namor the Sub-Mariner vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
I never really cared for Namor. He is on land and it's raining bloodlust is own.

Namor the Sub-Mariner- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Namor

vs

Armored Spider-Man- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man%27s_powers_and_equipment#Tony_Stark.27s_.22Iron_Spider.22_costume

Agent Zero- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Agent_Zero

&

Thing- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Thing_%28Ben_Grimm%29

Tron
You never cared for Namor, but you put him in this fight? He only gets a real fight from Thing, and tears the other two apart.

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by Tron
You never cared for Namor, but you put him in this fight? He only gets a real fight from Thing, and tears the other two apart. i agree

H. S. 6
Namor wins. The only reason it comes close to an actual fight is because of the Thing.

Grimm22
Honestly Ben beats him on land anyway no expression

Adding Spidey and Agent X to the mix well...wont make a huge difference but its not helping Namor in anyway no

The Team takes this one.

Lucid Lui
Namor wins.

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22

Adding Spidey and Agent X to the mix well...wont make a huge difference but its not helping Namor in anyway no

The Team takes this one.

laughing

JOE NUNEZ
Namors faster than all those guys combined...

Tron

Don't forget, current Namor doesn't have to worry about the dehydration issue.

xmarksthespot
Namor. Two of them are inconsequential. The third borders on inconsequential shifty.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Tron
Don't forget, current Namor doesn't have to worry about the dehydration issue.

doh

Forgot about that erm

Still though, Ben should still take the majority on land

xmarksthespot
doh

Forgot about that erm

Still though, Ben should still take the majority on land Because he's weaker, slower, can't fly, has less experience, less skills, and can't channel electricity? blink

Grimm22
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Because he's weaker, slower, can't fly, has less experience, less skills, and can't channel electricity? blink

Weaker? No

Slower? Yes

Cant Fly? Duh

Less Experience? True

Less Skills? Nope

Channel Electricity? What do you think stick out tongue

King KAM
ultimate namor would OWN 616namor

DarkCrawler
doh

Forgot about that erm

Still though, Ben should still take the majority on land

I like you and all, and I usually don't disagree with you but...

Namor is stronger, faster, more experienced, more skilled and has already one-shotted Thing on land while being fully dehydrated...all this can be proven though feats.

Namor is more skilled then Thing. Not only been given the BEST training of the OLDEST warrior country in the world (compared to Thing's few years in army...), he is also more then twice as old as Thing, and has been fighting for his whole life (Literally. I bet five dollars that you can't find more then dozen comics of Namor where he isn't hurting someone in some way).

If Namor is dodging with his full speed instead of slugfesting, Thing wont lay a hand on him. Whereas Namor can move with, lets say speed of thought, and hit him with half a dozen times per second. Thing is tough, but even he can't last that many punches from someone who is stronger then he is.

juggernaut66666

The Team takes this one.
Nah Ben alone can beat Namor am I right? herbhappy

golem370
Just how fast is Namor? Agent Zero has Adamantium bullets and he could absorb Namors kinetic energy and has a healing factor. I was wondered I thought Namor had a healing factor?

Validus
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Namor. Two of them are inconsequential. The third borders on inconsequential shifty.
thumb up

Grimm22
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I like you and all, and I usually don't disagree with you but...

Namor is stronger, faster, more experienced, more skilled and has already one-shotted Thing on land while being fully dehydrated...all this can be proven though feats.

Namor is more skilled then Thing. Not only been given the BEST training of the OLDEST warrior country in the world (compared to Thing's few years in army...), he is also more then twice as old as Thing, and has been fighting for his whole life (Literally. I bet five dollars that you can't find more then dozen comics of Namor where he isn't hurting someone in some way).

If Namor is dodging with his full speed instead of slugfesting, Thing wont lay a hand on him. Whereas Namor can move with, lets say speed of thought, and hit him with half a dozen times per second. Thing is tough, but even he can't last that many punches from someone who is stronger then he is.

Alright you've proven your point stick out tongue

However that dosent dismiss the fact that Ben wont make it easy for him

King KAM
Alright you've proven your point stick out tongue

However that dosent dismiss the fact that Ben wont make it easy for him i like utlimate thing...he seems more intrigued by his powers.

Grimm22
Ult. Namor owned Ult. Ben erm

Of course Ben still got his licks in shifty

King KAM
Ult. Namor owned Ult. Ben erm

Of course Ben still got his licks in shifty ult namor might be more powerful than Ult Hulk...that guy was a monster.

Grimm22
Ult. Namor is WAY more powerful than Ult. Hulk.

Stronger? Probobly, but thats debateable

King KAM
Ult. Namor is WAY more powerful than Ult. Hulk.

Stronger? Probobly, but thats debateable hahahaha good point, that poiseden thing looked uber. but i think in the end Ult hulk could get him.

DigiMark007
Yeah, Spider-Man has held his own with Namor before. Pre-iron-costume, to boot. shifty

King KAM
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah, Spider-Man has held his own with Namor before. Pre-iron-costume, to boot. shifty yet gets mopped up by the cap big grin

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by golem370
Just how fast is Namor? Agent Zero has Adamantium bullets and he could absorb Namors kinetic energy and has a healing factor. I was wondered I thought Namor had a healing factor?

He has on water.

golem370
Well it's raining does that count

Darth Martin
Is this a joke?

galan7777777
the thing would put up the best fight, but namor still takes him submariner

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by golem370
Well it's raining does that count I'd guess so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.