Hulk vs. Ultimo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horrificus
You know? The giant, horrible synthetic construct that has been theorized to have been created by the Celestials.

Against Savage H.

Whittdawg92
wtf is that?

Thanos_1971
That big ass robot that always fights Iron Man.

Scoobless
http://www.leaderslair.com/marvelvillains/ultimo.html

He's never really been damaged

Innerhype
Hulk would eventully just grap Utimo and rip Ultimo in half

Horrificus
Ultimo has never been damaged and supposedly was created by the Celestials as a planet cleaning monster.

golem370
I always like Ultimo and I believe he would win.

golem370
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/ultimoim.htm

General Kon-El
i thought celestials were good guys

Horrificus
Originally posted by General Kon-El
i thought celestials were good guys

They judge if their projects afre successes or failures. Then, at least in the past, they wipe the failures clean.

golem370
There not good or evil

hulkrulz
According to marvunapp he's has less durability than hulk with same speed reflexes and agility, but hulk's have been increased due to martial arts training in M and he's the strongest one there is eventually he would beat the hell out of the robot.

Darth Vegas
Hulk smash.

long pig
Far greater have tried Ultimo and they've all failed.

Hulk loses this.

Horrificus
Originally posted by long pig

Hulk loses this.

Yeah, I see Hulk needing help with this. Unless his Banner side comes up with some science hoitie toitie.

There is more to Ultimo than just his strength. He has devestating blasts as well.
Celestial Technology.

Innerhype
Originally posted by long pig

Hulk loses this.

Iron Man took him down a quite a few times and when it comes to raw power Hulk is over him.

Hulk would rip Ultimo to shreds, there isn't anything made by anyone in fiction that Hulk can't rip to shreds. (unless there is some magic rule preventing it)

guy222
Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.