Godzilla GFW vs. Tanaraq

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horrificus
They are big.

Mordum
yup

Ultraman Baltan
GFW wins. His power is just too great. The GU website gave him a 6/5. SIX OUT OF FIVE!

King_Mungi
Tanaraq is a skyfather being, what could Godzilla even do to him?

Soleran
It should be asked what can Tanaraq do to Godzilla, brute force isn't taking down the lizard.

King_Mungi
Tanaraq can attack you just by looking at you, but attacking the hidden fires inside you (your soul). He did this to Talisman and was very effective.

Soleran
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Tanaraq can attack you just by looking at you, but attacking the hidden fires inside you (your soul). He did this to Talisman and was very effective.

Ok once again how is this going to affect Godzilla, he's an animal. He's not beating Godzilla.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Soleran
Ok once again how is this going to affect Godzilla, he's an animal. He's not beating Godzilla.

As mentioned in Alpha Flight everything has hidden fires even rocks. Meh! don't matter to me he definetly aint beating Tanaraq

Ultraman Baltan
Tanaraq is a skyfather being, what could Godzilla even do to him?

Tanaraq is not Skyfather level. He has beaten down numerous heros. Godzilla has beaten down class 100+ at his absolute weakest.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Tanaraq is not Skyfather level. He has beaten down numerous heros. Godzilla has beaten down class 100+ at his absolute weakest.

Actually Tanaraq is stated in the comics to be skyfather, he's older than the Earth and God of the Elder Night. He's an elder god as stated.

Ultraman Baltan
Actually Tanaraq is stated in the comics to be skyfather, he's older than the Earth and God of the Elder Night. He's an elder god as stated.

And GFW Godzilla was stated to have a thermonuclear weapon one thousand time greater than a star.

King_Mungi
And GFW Godzilla was stated to have a thermonuclear weapon one thousand time greater than a star.

That's nice, but doesn't change the fact they clearly shown him to be skyfather in the comics.

Horrificus
That's nice, but doesn't change the fact they clearly shown him to be skyfather in the comics.

Please, stop using the term "Skyfather" as a trump card.
There are lots of skyfathers, and not all of them are even very powerful. They are not all on the same level as Odin, Crom or Zeus.

And, G is parrallel to that level anyway. He has been explained as a "holy creature", a God, a force of nature.
He is basically unkillable. Stuff that should kill him, usually doesn't, and the times he has died, he has returned to life.

He has defeated several Gods and avatars of the spirit of Earth, as well as cosmic beasts that have detsroyed countless worlds. King Ghidorah

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Horrificus
There are lots of skyfathers, and not all of them are even very powerful. They are not all on the same level as Odin, Crom or Zeus.

And, G is parrallel to that level anyway. He has been explained as a "holy creature", a God, a force of nature.
He is basically unkillable. Stuff that should kill him, usually doesn't, and the times he has died, he has returned to life.

He has defeated several Gods and avatars of the spirit of Earth, as well as cosmic beasts that have detsroyed countless worlds. King Ghidorah

Exactly. Godzilla isn't just some monster. He's a force of nature. His very step causes earthquakes. His strength is beyond the Hulk's. Even Superman's in some versions. He is, as stated, a God in the universe. I doubt Hulk could fight the likes of Destroyah or Kaiser Ghidorah.

King_Mungi

Oh I'm sorry do you know that for a fact? because a person who Dr.Strange stated he was unsure he could beat was terrified of the Great Beasts.

Well Tanaraq is immortal as noted by Shaman a being like him truely can't be destroyed.

Tanaraq easily beat Kulan Gath and Zarathos in the same day without any trouble, your underestimating him.

King_Mungi
Exactly. Godzilla isn't just some monster. He's a force of nature. His very step causes earthquakes. His strength is beyond the Hulk's. Even Superman's in some versions. He is, as stated, a God in the universe. I doubt Hulk could fight the likes of Destroyah or Kaiser Ghidorah.

Tanaraq is above Hulk

Ultraman Baltan
Tanaraq is above Hulk

As so is Godzilla. That's the whole point. roll eyes (sarcastic) Godzilla is a GOD. He is power. Godzilla was swallowed into the earth's crust and bashed his way out. That's millions of degrees being ignores as he went through miles of crust that's heavy enough to stump Superman. Yet Godzilla was able to push it all away to the top. That would take the combined strength of Thor, Hulk, AND Superman together. Read the post on the G vs. Hulk thread. It explains it easier than I can.

Ultraman Baltan
From Horrificus.

Just using logic, (smirking):

1. Godzilla fell into a vocanic fissure at the bottom of the ocean, travelled through the earths super heated crust, miles below the ground, and fought his way back up until he came out of a vocano.
Can anybody guess how much a continental plate weighs? How much pressure and heat is under there?
It is a lot more than a mountain. And, as I have said before, that Hulk/Mountain feat should be ignored. It makes no sense. He would have sunk right into the mountain, because rock and dirt cannot support it's own weight of 150 billion tons. The mountain would have had to have been on a giant adamantium dinner plate!
Anyway. At the same time, Godziall has also show that as his anger increases, he gets stronger.
His beams become more powerful.
He even has spontaneously evolved new powers.
He has resisted a black hole. His cells have even survived being in a black hole, and have regenerated, creating an entirely new Godzilla.
One blast from him vaporized a planetoid, leaving no debris.
He has grown back from his skeletal remains. Immortality?

So, come on. He is basically a 300 ft version of Hulk(stronger when angry)+Radioactive Man/X-Ray/Torch(radioactive, ability to blast)+Wendigo(supernatural monster)+Wolverine(healing ability), and whomever else you think of that has the ability to create a radioactive pulse/sheild capable of dismembering King Ghidorah, and mangling space titanium.

Ultraman Baltan
From Horrificus.

1. Godzilla fell into a vocanic fissure at the bottom of the ocean, travelled through the earths super heated crust, miles below the ground, and fought his way back up until he came out of a vocano.
Can anybody guess how much a continental plate weighs? How much pressure and heat is under there?
It is a lot more than a mountain. And, as I have said before, that Hulk/Mountain feat should be ignored. It makes no sense. He would have sunk right into the mountain, because rock and dirt cannot support it's own weight of 150 billion tons. The mountain would have had to have been on a giant adamantium dinner plate!
Anyway. At the same time, Godziall has also show that as his anger increases, he gets stronger.
He has resisted a black hole. His cells have even survived being in a black hole, and have regenerated, creating an entirely new Godzilla.

So, come on. He is basically a 300 ft version of Hulk(stronger when angry)+Radioactive Man/X-Ray/Torch(radioactive, ability to blast)+Wendigo(supernatural monster)+Wolverine(healing ability), and whomever else you think of that has the ability to create a radioactive pulse/sheild capable of dismembering King Ghidorah, and mangling space titanium.

King_Mungi
As so is Godzilla. That's the whole point. roll eyes (sarcastic) Godzilla is a GOD. He is power. Godzilla was swallowed into the earth's crust and bashed his way out. That's millions of degrees being ignores as he went through miles of crust that's heavy enough to stump Superman. Yet Godzilla was able to push it all away to the top. That would take the combined strength of Thor, Hulk, AND Superman together. Read the post on the G vs. Hulk thread. It explains it easier than I can.

Tanaraq is also a God, he easily beat a character that rivals Dr.Strange and suffered no damage same with against Zarathos. We don't know his strength limits, but he easily manhandled class 100 characters but his limit was never stated. I'm not saying he can beat Godzilla, but Godzilla isn't beating him.

Ultraman Baltan
From Horrificus.

King_Mungi
Tanaraq's powers are incaluable as well sooooo *shrugs* and like I mentioned before you can't destroy Tanaraq, a high level magical user didn't even phase him.

Ultraman Baltan
Tanaraq is also a God, he easily beat a character that rivals Dr.Strange and suffered no damage same with against Zarathos. We don't know his strength limits, but he easily manhandled class 100 characters but his limit was never stated. I'm not saying he can beat Godzilla, but Godzilla isn't beating him.

So what about class 100? KAMACURAS was class 100! Godzilla is winning this match. Watch Heisie-Millenium and THEN tell me Godzilla cannot win.

Ultraman Baltan
Tanaraq's powers are incaluable as well sooooo *shrugs* and like I mentioned before you can't destroy Tanaraq, a high level magical user didn't even phase him.

And the biggest explosion on earth didn't even harm Godzilla one bit. This isn't just some radioactive reptile, ya know.

King_Mungi
So what about class 100? KAMACURAS was class 100! Godzilla is winning this match. Watch Heisie-Millenium and THEN tell me Godzilla cannot win.

class 100 means more than 100 tons, even Sasquatch who is the weaker version of Tanaraq tossed around a 250 ton DC-10 1000 feet with no trouble at all. Tanaraq on the other hand has unlimited power as well,

And the biggest explosion on earth didn't even harm Godzilla one bit. This isn't just some radioactive reptile, ya know.

That's nice, but Tanaraq as mentioned cannot be destroyed and high level magical users couldn't even phase him.

Ultraman Baltan
class 100 means more than 100 tons, even Sasquatch who is the weaker version of Tanaraq tossed around a 250 ton DC-10 1000 feet with no trouble at all. Tanaraq on the other hand has unlimited power as well,

That's nice, but Tanaraq as mentioned cannot be destroyed and high level magical users couldn't even phase him.

1. Kamarcuas is beyond class 100, as I already said. roll eyes (sarcastic)
2. Godzilla isn't a magical user.

King_Mungi
1. Kamarcuas is beyond class 100, as I already said. roll eyes (sarcastic)
2. Godzilla isn't a magical user.

1. Tanaraq is beyond class 100 as I already said
2. Tanaraq is, and magic is the bane to everything

golem370
Godzilla is a silly most monster and dumb and would get beat easily by Taranga and the Hulk

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by golem370
Godzilla is a silly most dumb and would get beat easily by Taranga and the Hulk

http://www.theempire.com.au/images/2005-11-11/Family%20Guy%20Total%20Idiot%20T-Shirt.jpg

golem370
He is a joke and dumb. Godzilla is a 300 foot pair of boots

Ultraman Baltan
He is a joke and dumb. Godzilla is a 300 foot pair of boots

Either that's sarcasm or you have never seen a Godzilla movie in your life.

Horrificus
Oh I'm sorry do you know that for a fact? because a person who Dr.Strange stated he was unsure he could beat was terrified of the Great Beasts.

Well Tanaraq is immortal as noted by Shaman a being like him truely can't be destroyed.

Tanaraq easily beat Kulan Gath and Zarathos in the same day without any trouble, your underestimating him.

No, I think Tanaraq is baddass. I just think that a lot of people here are unfamilar with Godzilla as anything other than a big lizard.

And, he is a lot more. His whole "thing", is that he is kind of indescribable.
He has beaten Gods, Superheroes, Cosmic Monsters, even cosmic events, (such as a black hole).
Like I said, he is kind of like a 334 ft Hulk. With energy powers.

King_Mungi
No, I think Tanaraq is baddass. I just think that a lot of people here are unfamilar with Godzilla as anything other than a big lizard.

And, he is a lot more. His whole "thing", is that he is kind of indescribable.
He has beaten Gods, Superheroes, Cosmic Monsters, even cosmic events, (such as a black hole).
Like I said, he is kind of like a 334 ft Hulk. With energy powers.

I grew up on the old movies, hated the oyster twins

But that's the thing you can say the exact same thing about Tanaraq. We also don't know what he is even fully capable of, so it's hard to say who wins or not.

golem370
Yeah I seen it so what he is still a joke. Hulk when holding that 150,000,000,000 ton mountain he wasn't even raging which means he could lift Godzilla and toss him speeding thru space. Hulk has destroyed a Meteor twice the size of Earth with one shot he has caused tremors in China while hitting the ground in North America. He closed a fissure on a planet's surface

Horrificus
Yeah I seen it so what he is still a joke. Hulk when holding that 150,000,000,000 ton mountain he wasn't even raging which means he could lift Godzilla and toss him speeding thru space. Hulk has destroyed a Meteor twice the size of Earth with one shot he has caused tremors in China while hitting the ground in North America. He closed a fissure on a planet's surface

And, as I have said before, that Hulk/Mountain feat should be ignored. It makes no sense. He would have sunk right into the mountain, because rock and dirt cannot support it's own weight of 150 billion tons. The mountain would have had to have been on a giant adamantium dinner plate!

Ultraman Baltan

Godzilla WALKS through mountains and tosses buildings easily.

Godzilla has also destroyed a meteor twice the size of earth, only he did it ten times easier than he Hulk did, which caused an entire area to be completely destroyed, with Godzilla not being touched at all.

Godzilla LIVED in the earth's core, and then broke out.

Honestly, anything Hulk has done Godzilla has done times two.

golem370
Alright where are the scans

golem370
He is not beating Hulk are people above him quit dreaming

golem370
He is not beating the Hulk or anybody above him.

Tassadar

It was in the movies foo!

Ultraman Baltan

doh THEY'RE FROM THE MOVIES! roll eyes (sarcastic) You don't even know the first thing about Godzilla. Please go away.

Brutacus
And, as I have said before, that Hulk/Mountain feat should be ignored. It makes no sense. He would have sunk right into the mountain, because rock and dirt cannot support it's own weight of 150 billion tons. The mountain would have had to have been on a giant adamantium dinner plate!

It's a comic man, anything is possible in a comic.
So no that feet shouldn't be ignored, he did hold it up.

But why is Hulk even metioned in this thread???

He's not on the lvl of these guy's or monsters.

King_Mungi
doh THEY'RE FROM THE MOVIES! roll eyes (sarcastic) You don't even know the first thing about Godzilla. Please go away.

Technically your only suppose to debate feats from comics as it's the comic vs. forum FYI.

Ultraman Baltan
Technically your only suppose to debate feats from comics as it's the comic vs. forum FYI.

To do that, we must eliminate those who only pollute the area we can do that in.

MightyEInherjar

True, but there's why then is there always threads like "Movie Batman" or "Movie Superman" versus so-and-so"? Godzilla has comics, both Marvel and Dark Horse, but this particular Big-G comes from a movie.

Unless you know the character, there's no point in arguing arguing with the people who have because you're only using half the facts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.