wats up with all the injured sith?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth siphon
Darth Vader...well u know the whole mustafar thing
Darth Malak...he has no jaw(how come?)
Darth Sion.."looks like he sleeps with vibroblades"
Darth Sidious...is all wrinkled and weak and stuff

I mean come on couldn't we just have one normal sith? Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Rampant ox
Count Dooku is normal. no expression

exanda kane
Originally posted by darth siphon

It's obivously meant to symbolise some kind thing they all share. of course, characters like Malak were based off Vader in ways, but it must be a token of there fall to the dark side, something to remind them of the wrongs they faced from the Jedi.

I feel i can almost explain it, or give a suggestion anyway, bit I just can't grasp the words right.

I must admit, I don't know too much about Sion's past, but his character is about pain, and i can only guess he was desinged like that with that in mind.

Palpatine is a different matter of course, supposedly gaining the age from excessive use of the force. Luke gets a bit of this too.

Null ARC Avis
i will help you grasp the words. It what those ass-cappin', Mother-fu!kin', son-of-a-b!tchs get for going to the dark side!!!!

Blue_Hefner

He got pimp-slapped by Revan.

Council#13
Originally posted by Rampant ox

He be old as a monkey past him prime no expression

Jen'ari
Don't forget Simus and Bane.

yettoh
well palpatine may of got it from using the dark side in kotor 2 the exiles skin changes if u go lightside it unwrinkles and stuff

Smoker Stevens
you havent seen ROTS? he focks himself up with his lightning...

yettoh
well its really the darkside corruptin in palpatine force fight he seems to get more wrinkly

lord griffin
smokin' first Raven was a sith and he wasnt injured, even theo he wasnt one for vary long. and it might be because they are always attacking each other for more power,and they probaly just get in a lot more fights. besides it make them look more dangerus. smokin'

Council#13

I mean come on couldn't we just have one normal sith? Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Sith happen to like to be deformed. Duh

Nupe Kill Droma
Perhaps deformities are symbolic (or better yet, evidence) of great pain and sacrifice in going to the dark side, giving a more menacing appearance and overall effect?

Darth Scythe
Kun was normal.

But as with most villians portayed in stories they usually have something to make viewers identify them as such. It was pretty much what Droma said, you have villians to look menacing and scary and heroes look dashing and friendly i.e. Luke, Han, Leia.

willman
malaks a tank.

Master Muno
It's pretty much a common theme throught the story of Star Wars. Each one experienced pain during their turn to the dark side and during their reign as Sith Lord.

Darth Volter
Originally posted by Darth Siphon

darth sidious may be wrinkled, but he aint weak at all... though i agree with stuff about Malak and Sion i mean you would DIE before anyone puts any machine replacing your jaw... and whats with Sion? what happened to him in the first place...?

Rampant ox

In Fate's Hands
doesn't the darkside weaken their bodies by age and everything?

Coleman Trebor

His HEAD gets cut off.

well..I guess that doesn't count...but still!

Rampant ox
Well Maul gets chopped in half and falls down a pit, Sidious gets picked up/manhandled then thrown down a pit and Vader gets ALL his limbs chopped off and then burnt. I think Dooku's death was rather dignified if I do say so myself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.